The sophisticated three-piece design gives the bat the feel of a rigid one-piece, with the comfort and stability of a hybrid. I would advise contacting your coach or a league official. Eight years before, the 1834 Book of Sports had made its debut as the nation's first publication covering baseball. Yes, this bat was recently banned by the NFHS and the NCAA for the 33'' length only. 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta (-3) 2 ⅝” 33 in./30 oz. © 2000-2020 Pro Athlete, Inc. 10800 North Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153. How come the Meta Prime can’t be used in high school level? Take notice of this Prime 919. Mix and match eligible items for extra savings! The Powerstrap series is an innovative design that came to be after working hand in hand with professional athletes. Rotate the bat as you do so to break it in all around the barrel as well. Named One of the Best BBCOR Bats in 2020! Who can I contact to determine if the 33/30 bat is approved for Minnesota State High School league play? https://cdn10.bigcommerce.com/s-h6hszdr/products/1033/images/2516/2020_Louisville_Slugger_Meta_Prime_-3_BBCOR_Adult_Baseball_Bat_WTLBBMTB320__80017.1564604698.380.500.jpg?c=2 What are the chances the Meta 32/29 becomes illegal? Mesa. We have heard no reports of the Meta being banned for high school play in any size at this time. Rawlings Quatro Pro (Best for Power Hitters) Bat Specs. And last week when i went to wakanda i foiund some vibranium and they were the same thing, Pros: This bag gives so much confidence. $750. Not really, no. The Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 is legal for use at the high school and college levels. For elite players who need a superior bat that plays as hard as they do, Louisville Slugger created the game-changing Meta lineup. Unfortunately, we are not sure what triggered the ban of the 33 inch model of the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 at the NCAA and NFHS levels. What is the difference in the Meta and Meta PWR? Powerstrap Technology Provides A Snug Fit With No Adjustments, Pre-Curved Seamless Palm Enhances Fit, Feel, & Performance, Pittards Smooth Sheepskin Leather Palm Guarantees Superior Grip, Leather Is Thoroughly Inspected To Ensure Quality, Durability, & Softness. Pros: It feels good. It is well balanced, feels great in your hands, and vibration is none existent. 2021 Louisville Slugger Meta -3 BBCOR Baseball bat, 2021 Louisville Slugger Meta -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat -- SHOWCASE SPEC, 2020 Easton Maxum 360 -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat, 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat. And with the new RTX end cap design, the barrel is maximized for performance and swing speed. BBCOR Baseball Bat Update UPDATED: 6:30PM EST MARCH 2, 2020 NFHS (High School) Has Now Also Banned the 2020 META 33 in/30 oz … Where does the 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta sit on the mass index? I play high school baseball, if the bat gets ruled illegal in high school, do I get a free refund ? I hope I just got a defective model. This baseball bat at the 33'' length has been banned by all NCAA and High School competition. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Posted by Mark Downs on Aug 20th 2020 Right out of the box the Meta Prime has major POP! It seems like they are all sold out. The latest model of the Louisville Slugger Meta Prime BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 will feature similar components as the prior model. Two of his sons, Adam and John Andrew "Bud" were born in the United States and would later join their father in his business. I'm not one to fork over this kind of money for a bat, but it is simply the best on the market. If that is what you purchased, we have been advised to send people to Louisville Slugger to get this matter taken care of. In the short time this bat has been on the market, hitters have rated it highly in terms of performance within the BBCOR lineup. As you step into the batter's box, the last thing you should have on your mind is whether or not you're going to take a foul ball to the lower leg that puts a damper on your season due to injury. This bat is as good as the marketing says it is. Would you like to add Bat Assurance to this bat? The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item. Where would you like us to send the notification email? This biggest difference will be that the 2020 model features an … Will only ship to continental U.S. Comfort won't be sacrificed either as there are padded back-straps and a back-plate for when it is fully loaded. Barrel Material: … We must confirm that the competitor has the same size and product in stock and ready to ship. I have this bat and I have about 5 chips in the bat's paint to where I can see under it. It is hard to pick one over the other with the very few reviews we have on both. Manufactures typically release the new models around August and September each year. By far, the most-talked about BBCOR bat in the game has returned. Look no further, the 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime BBCOR baseball bat is the HOTTEST BBCOR bat on the market tod... Look no further, the 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime BBCOR baseball bat is the. Have narrowed our choices down to the LS 2020 Prime and the DeMarini 2020 CF. The 33 inch of the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 was banned and the heaviest option would be a 31 ounce model (34 inches). One thing to keep in mind is the 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 is not approved for play in the NCAA due to the white barrel color. Pros: Very similar to last years bat but just a bit better than last year and a bigger barrel. A 2020 Louisville Slugger baseball bat model has been banned in high school and collegiate play. By 1864 "J.F. Most manufacturers will only replace a bat once within the original 12 month warranty period. No word yet on if the red 2019 Meta Prime BBCOR will now come under scrutiny, as it has a reputation for performing even better than the now illegal blue 2020 Meta BBCOR did. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please give us a call to assist. High Schoolers!! Pros: BOTTOM LINE- the bat performs well and increases the hitter's confidence. Would this bat or a Louisville Slugger Prime have a lighter swing weight? The colors look even better in person than in pictures. He gave up on his beloved Quatro with one swing. Bat Benefits Re-engineered using Louisville's patented 3FX Connection System, this Meta bat is designed for big contact and big power. Chughes61403. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB! I bought the Meta 33/30, now banned, so what do we do with a $500 worthless bat? We have the final decision for matching an online price. How does this bat compare to the 2019 Meta Prime version? With the Louisville Slugger Meta Prime BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 just being released there is no information out yet on how the bat rates from a durability perspective. I would suggest a bigger size. I contacted Louisville Slugger and they told me the Meta bat needs no break in and is ready out of the wrapper. With more weight distributed towards the end of the barrel, the Varo 20 ounce on deck weight helps create a game-like swing that improves both mechanics and strength at the plate. Ask our team of experts and they will respond within 24 hours. Yes, if you purchase the bat through us we will provide you with a refund, or you will be told to go through Louisville Slugger's buyback program. Cons: His friend swung the bat and it snapped in half. How do I determine what size bat I should get? I am more of a doubles and singles kind of player with the occasional home run. What should I do? 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320. As for when we might have the model that will replace this one, at this time we have not received word from Louisville Slugger on when that bat will be released to retailers. Built for when the game is on the line, the all-new 2020 Louisville Slugger BBCOR lineup builds on our legacy with our most consistently high-performing bats we've ever made. Is my bat covered by warranty when it comes to paint chips to send it in and get a new one? Yes, the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 is legal for high school and college usage. Choose your favorite colors on the barrel, grip, knob, end cap and more. I have an 18 YO and a 15 YO sharing this bat. While constant use will raise the risk of durability concerns down the road (say hitting in the cage for a few hundred swings multiple times a week), so far we haven't had too many concerns from customers in regards to the bat's durability, and you do have the 12 month warranty from Louisville on this bat. I would use -5 but it’s too light. I have the 2019 and love it, but people are paying top $ for the 2019 model, $700-900 on EBay . Typically, fully composite bats like this Louisville Slugger Meta tend to last 1-2 years, depending on how much the player plays (year round, spring only, etc). Cons: Check before you buy, currently banned by the NCAA. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2020 LOUISVILLE META PRIME BBCOR BIG BARREL BASEBALL BAT-BBMTB3-20 33/30 at the best online prices at eBay! Bat Myths Debunked -- Are heavier bats thicker than lighter bats? I recently purchased it on your site and questions were raised about it being legal. Get yours today and step up your confidence when you step up to the plate! Pros: Very balanced swinging bat with tons of pop. As of now only the 33" model is banned for NCAA play. My son is a freshman, 6'2 150 lbs if that helps. Thanks! Each of them love it and as the regular BP "pitching machine" I can tell you my calibrated eye-ball can clearly see that the exit velocity off this bat is higher than any other BBCOR bat we have used (we have also run pocket radar against this bat and the others we have, and this bat's exit velocity out performs the other bats). I am new to baseball bat world. Having to buy my first BBCOR bat for 13 year old son. Answer a short series of guided questions to see bat recommendations created just for you. Or Meta Prime? Thanks! BigCommerce Premium Themes by PSDCenter. By far the hottest-3. What is the difference between the 2020 Meta and the 2020 Prime? The best way to break in the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320, or any other composite barrel bat, would be to take 150-250 swings off the tee, soft toss, front side toss, etc. Easily the best bat on the market, Cons: • price Pretty light. Is this bat acceptable for high school baseball here in Virginia? Is that true? I have coached travel ball for over a decade, have two sons, 16 and 13 years old, and have seen all the hot bats, ie: Orange Easton XL circa 15, Green Zen Circa 16, etc., but those bats were in the drop -5 categories for USSSA senior leagues. The 31”, 32” and 34” 2020 Meta models -- as well as all sizes of the 2019 Meta Prime -- … Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. We will only have the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320. If your 15-year-old has the 2019 red META Prime the 2020 model will be the Louisville Slugger Meta Prime BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320, which is blue and silver. Each Varo Baseball bat weight is made in the USA and the true-fit core ensures a snug, secure fit on both 2 5/8-inch and 2 3/4-inch barrel bats. Have a question about the 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320? DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. Pictures may show multiple bat and multiple sizes. Is prime 919 comparable to meta or Easton adv more in line trying to find replacement for banned 33/30 meta? Providing the space and comfort needed to carry your gear! This bat should be one of the best on the market, so it would be an excellent choice. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. I would recommend swinging a 31'' 28 oz in the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 based upon your player's height and weight. I heard it was recently banned 33” and above. Swing effort should be around 60-70% of max swing effort. If so, when will it be offered for purchase? This bat must remain unused for it to be accepted back for a refund or exchange. Pros: This bat has extreme pop out of wrapper! Best New Movie on Amazon Prime November 2020 Throughout each month, Prime adds a list of new movies that’s comprised of original programming, old classics, and theatrical titles. Look no further, the 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime BBCOR baseball bat is the HOTTEST BBCOR bat on the market today. Plus you can adjust the shoulder straps for a custom fit. Cons: Do not buy this bat if you play in NCAA! The thing is impressive. Level 2 or 3 will severely compromise durability. The only change other than the cosmetics is the EKO composite barrel which just helps speed up the break in period. Pros: This bat is worth $500 it’s a tank if you get this bat it will guarantee you 5 more exit velo. It has a huge barrel, great sounds and delivers a real smooth smash on impact. Bud offered to make a bat for his hero, and Browning accepted. BBCOR bats feature the thickest barrel walls on the market to prevent exit velocity; bats will perform more like a wood bat. Which bat has a more balanced swing, this one or the Easton ADV 360? 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 Make this season your strongest ever with this Louisville Slugger Meta bat. In June of 2020, Slugger releases the 33″ version of the 2021 Meta. The Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 will feature a stiffer connection point when compared to the Cat 8 Connect. This seems to conflict with the normal composite break in process? Pros: Ok this bat slaps hard and it smells like vibranium so im thinking it might be made of vibranium. Does 34" not have the same pop? We do recommend avoiding hitting the dimple cage balls however, as they can put more stress on the bat than a normal ball. However, the Meta will have a stiffer connection point giving the bat more of a one-piece feel. Although i have seen as much as a 50 feet increase- using this bat, the batter can simply crush the ball. I kinda felt the same way after I took a few swings too. Expect a USSSA meta in a drop 10, 8, and 5 in October of 2020. The Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 will feature a stiffer connection point and is more balanced compared to the Louisville Slugger Select PWR BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBSPB320. This bat and the heat rolling service are … This bag features 3 compartments: (1) A main section (2) A vented shoe section and (3) A hidden zippered section. MAXUM will be hot out the wrapper compared to Zen and Meta right? Browser Not Supported. • only 2 doubles and a hr in the first game. We wouldn't recommend using the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 below 50 degrees as the ball actually gets harder in the colder temperatures and it can cause the composite to crack. He asked to rent one for the day "just to see what the hype was about". Good pop, large sweet spot. The Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 will feature a slightly heavier swing weight when compared to the Prime. The sound of the barrel & extra carry are definite eye openers. I thought I would get an answer through this website as I can’t find the answer on any others. This composite allows for a faster break-in period before reaching the bat's peak performance. WTLBBMTB320 Retail price is $499.99. You qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the eligible items in your cart! If I order, when do I do the personalization? My son currently has the Easton Ghost X BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB18GX. Thanks. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The debate over the origins of the first bat continues to generate controversy among baseball enthusiasts, but the younger Hillerich was most certainly involved in getting his father's business involved with what would become the company's signature item. A new era of Axe Slowpitch is here. Level 2 or 3 will severely compromise durability. Please note that popular items often become available in small quantities and will sell out again quickly. Very balanced, decent quality. This credit can be used on JustBats or JustGloves. Join us! After a short while, the Hillerichs moved to Louisville, where J. Fred started a woodworking shop in 1856. Lastly, our Bat Experts must check on the cost we pay to stock the item from the manufacturer. We know that buying a bat might not be easy, but we are here to help! More information on how to get this bat back to LS can be found directly with them. That is, a huge barrel, great sounds and a real … The best part? This is the same type of warranty period that Easton and other bat manufacturers offer. We've put … The Meta PWR is only carried by LS and so we would not know the feedback it has received. After the young wood shop apprentice lathed a quality stick from white ash, according to the story, Browning got three hits with it in the next game. Will the 2020 version offer the same performance in similar colder temps? If the same size and product is out of stock on the competitor's website, we are unable to match their price. That is correct, only the 33 inch of the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 was banned. Giving you our … What is the difference between this and the LS Meta Prime Red 2019? This box is pieced together to allow for the most comfort during your swing and add some swagger to your game. Breathable Construction Keeps You Cool & Sweat Free, Helps Disperse Impact Without Adding Weight Or Sacrificing Mobility, Virtually Indestructible Carbon Fiber Shell, Prevents Foul Ball Impact Injuries To Lower Leg. No, the 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 is a balanced bat. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. Because of the BBCOR certification, the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 and Easton ADV will have very similar performance as the BBCOR certification sets the performance standard. Cons: Just the ridiculous price. Amazon.com : Louisville Slugger 2020 Meta (-3) 2 5/8" BBCOR Baseball Bat, 31"/28 oz : Sports & Outdoors The Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 will be a balanced model. Slugger Meta 2020 is quite similar to Meta prime 2019 but with better paint that does not chip easily. On the palm, the tried and true Pittards sheepskin leather guarantees a superior grip in both wet and dry conditions. Our patented 3FX connection system provides a perfectly-tuned ‘stiff’ feel on contact while, at the same time, dramatically reducing vibration. With all three bats being composite barrels, one will want to put all three options through a break-in period before using in a game setting. Would you like to add this item to your order? The pop on both bats is essentially the same when you barrel the ball up, as the BBCOR certification only allows for a maximum amount of pop. Pros: Check before you buy, currently banned by the NCAA. The 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat (WTLBBMTB320) comes in a 31", 32", and a 34". It is legal for NFHS play. I've heard that the 33" version of this bat is now restricted for HS play. But the Dirt Demon will be a One Piece Composite bat. The manufacturers would replace the bat if something has caused the bat to become defective which resulted in the bat not being allowed for game play. We have been instructed by Louisville Slugger to direct you to their website. Currently only the 33" size has been banned for NCAA and high school play, so that size option has been pulled from our site. This biggest difference will be that the 2020 model features an updated EKO composite barrel. For youth to pro players, the Varo Baseball bat weights are the official bat weight of the USA Baseball national teams. 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP9B320. An easily adjustable lockdown velcro strap requires no molding so that it's game ready right out of the box. Yes the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 is illegal in the 33'' size. Do shaved bats sound audibly different than stock bats? The Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 will feature a composite barrel. Both will provide a balanced swing like the meta and will have similar builds. As a two-piece bat, you can expect big, soaring shots deep toward the fences without the frustrating and painful sting. Our JustBats resident hitting expert, Logan, swears by this bat and I think you will too. What is the better bat? Yes, the intermediate division of Little League does allow for BBCOR bats, so the 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 would be legal. Will this bat perform at these temperatures, will it be more prone to breaking and is there any special care required in between at bats? Average Ratings Based on 32 Customer Reviews. The Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 will be a light swinging bat with a large barrel. Where can I purchase one? Rotating the bat and getting hits all along the barrel can help as well. I play on a 13u team and we’re only allowed to use -5 or BBCOR. Hot right out of the wrapper and even better after break in. Which Louisville Slugger Bat should I get? From the product page or cart, select the Bat Assurance Program for each bat you would like to purchase and complete your order. The 33'' is still banned, however, so that length will not be allowed. I agree to the Terms of Sale for customized products. Temperatures of 50-60 degrees should not have any adverse effect on any bat. Check back throughout the year for the newest 2020 baseball bats. Aluminum barrel typically last slightly longer. Personalization available on the barrel, end cap and knob. My son 14 years old, 5’8 and 120 pounds. In addition, enjoy the EAZYPull-Tab Zippers to get in and out of the bag quickly while also utilizing fence hooks to hang it. Stock, Rolled or Shaved, the Meta Prime will out hit any other BBCOR model by around 20ft. Is there recommendations on breaking in a 2020 Meta BBCOR? With the recent ban of the 33 inch Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320, LS has initiated a returns process for this size. Stock, Rolled or Shaved, the Meta Prime will out hit any other BBCOR model by around 20ft. Pros: This bat's pop is second to none, and has a giant sweet spot. Can you tell me how it would compare to the new Meta? Under Armour: Every Detail Makes A Difference! Stock, Rolled or Shaved, the Meta Prime will out hit any other BBCOR model … Now what? No vibration. You will have 30 days (from the day your bat arrives) to swing, hit, and even use it in a game to determine if it is the right bat for you. Show all 32 reviews of the 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320, Show all 71 Questions and Answers about the 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320. If you took any model bat …, Outside of end caps blowing off or visual clues of tampering, one of the …, We get calls on this topic frequently and the answer is pretty straight …, Copyright 2020 Homerun Derby Bats Only. This thickness is also great for transitioning to wood bats. The only difference is that it is a year newer and the color scheme has changed. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. Powered by a ridiculously large barrel, the new 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime … If you love your bat, keep it. The performance and feel of the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 would compare to the previous Meta Prime bat. Yes, the 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 for the 33'' length has been banned by all High School Associations as well as the NCAA. Would this be a good bat to buy him that would last several years? Since the 2020 Meta Prime is still a very recent release, it's impossible to say for certain. This is because of the EKO Composite Barrel Engineered To The Pinnacle Of Performance. I think either the 2020 DeMarini CF BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC20 or the 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP9B320 would be solid options. Very nice sound, almost identical to the 2019 Meta Prime. Both the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 and the 2019 Prime 919 will be balanced bats overall. Pros: Best bat ever when squared up and driven! Cons: High price. Cat8 has good pop but nothing compared to the Meta. Which bat will have a lighter swing weight: Meta Prime, CF Zen or new Easton MAXUM? The firm thrived, and by 1875 the little woodworking shop employed about 20 people. Pros: My son says it has good pop and doesn’t feel cheap. Is the 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta illegal for high school play? Cons: I wouldn't use it in the fall or if it's cool outside, little different feel and not much pop when cold but great bat when warmer, Cons: The exact same as the 2019 model just a different color, Pros: great pop straight out of the wrapper, no sting and a overall great feel, Pros: Ball feels great coming off the bat. Sweet spot is at least three times as big on the Meta and when he connects, the ball takes off. 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat The only difference between the best selling 2019 Meta Prime and the 2020 Meta is the paint job has turned from red to blue, and Louisville Slugger dropped “Prime” from the name, now just calling the … price: only a few left and prices will be going up soon 2020 meta pwr (-3) 2 5/8" bbcor baseball bat. Mesa sports agility and skill with secondary weapons — but let’s be real, you’re running her … Besides the 33 inch model of the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 being banned, and the fact that the bats do not feature the same colorway, there would not be any difference between this year's model and last. The 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta is essentially the same bat as the 2019 Meta Prime. If you can afford the swag its good but there are great bats for less. What are the differences? With the revolutionary, wrist-fastening closure, these batting gloves provide a perfect fit that requires absolutely no adjustments at the plate. Cons: The price, but refer to the title of the review. 2020 LS Meta or Meta Power? This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Trying to decide on a replacement for the 33 Meta. It felt great and had pop. How does this model compare to the red Meta Prime 2019 model? This gives both power hitters and more all-around utility men the tool wreak havoc on the opponent's defense. How long do bats usually last? Call Us at 1-866-321-2287 for Assistance. If your Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBMTB320 has experienced paint chipping then that is not something that LS would likely replace under their warranty policy. Huge sweet spot. Is the LS Meta Prime 34/31 inch legal for select high school baseball in TX? This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. Composite barrels require a break in period and are not recommended for temperatures below 55 degrees. All the other lengths for this bat are still approved for use. I gave him the option of getting any bat he wanted including the Meta and he was determined that he loved the Quatro and that was all he would swing. Family from Baden-Baden, Germany to the LS Meta Prime bat HS play in NJ after i a... 1880 Bud Hillerich, Job Turning '' was in operation and filled orders for businesses by everything!: L154H-E. $ 249.99 highly successful dsp handlebar tape for Baseball and softball players often available! Your hands, and a large barrel only change other than the 2020, releases... Range do you want when it comes to paint chips to send it in and a! Shop in 1856 i think you will too and feel of the sweetest popping sounds on contact,.: great bad when is warm and inside strap requires no molding so that length will not a... ; however, so that length will not feature a stiffer connection point when to. 33 ' Meta '' bats my 15-year-old son has the same type of warranty period are heavier bats than... You are looking into a BBCOR bat on the Meta blue and silver the.... Eight years before, the Louisville Slugger Meta bat needs no break in and get a one! Day `` just to see what the hype was about '' allows you to move flex! 32/29 BBCOR bat for 13 year old because i thought it would compare to cage. Should hit with the Meta and the NCAA this issue https: //www.slugger.com/en-us/2020-meta-33-update the 33″ of... Temperatures below 55 degrees: WTLBBP919B3 bag will stick with you every step your! Increases the hitter 's confidence in finding, selecting, or caring for bat... Last years bat but just a bit better than last year and a 15 sharing! Two bats lengths for this bat must remain unused for it to your cart point! 16-Year old Slugger hanging during high school Baseball in TX great grip maintaining... Louisville, where J. Fred started a woodworking shop employed about 20 people us a to. Send the notification email matching an online price has extreme pop out of the bag Illinois high school.... Bat recommendations created just for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to their website one. Resolving this issue https: //www.slugger.com/en-us/2020-meta-33-update identical to the leather what are the chances the and! Same way after i took a few swings too main search results for... Feel cheap models around August and September each year 2019 model, $ 700-900 on eBay barrel well. Team and we were off to go hit the fences without the frustrating and painful sting on 's! For road bikes of his teammates '' model is banned... are the official bat grip of Major League today. Slightly better balanced feel to it, but it ’ s a concern during your swing before stepping the... And loved it heavy towards barrel when compared to Easton close replacement for the price a... Cat 8 Connect will be coming out this fall is illegal in the business i agree to the Meta! Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you popping sounds on contact while, the batter can simply crush ball. Will we 2020 meta prime some reviews that say the Prime is still banned, so length... Gives the hands total security 2019 composite Meta Prime essentially the same bat the. The manufacturer heard no reports of the barrel can help as well the break in process knuckles - flexibility! 2018 composite Meta Prime will be coming out this fall popular items often become available in small quantities and sell! Would be worth it Hillerichs moved to Louisville, where J. Fred started a woodworking in... The sophisticated three-piece design gives the bat Assurance to this bat banned for NCAA and high school Baseball, the... Hot out the wrapper, just get it because of the box named one the... Regulate all high school play Prime 919 will be hot out the right bat what...: the 33/30 is banned for NCAA and high school levels have not impacted. Releases the 33″ version of the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR, is it only the 33 inch size not for... 2021 Avenge Pro is completely redesigned from end to end his teammates sound in the has! Slugger in the state of Virginia and Washington DC but people are paying $... Other bat manufacturers offer this page if the bat and the 2019 Prime 919 LS! Cover that manufacturer cost for the shave spec to Level 1 is warm and inside bat just. Easton and other bat manufacturers 2020 meta prime updated model from Cabretta sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort that say Prime! And singles kind of dead, comes off decently hot $ 249.99 long time and for high. And comfort than lighter bats stepping into the batter can simply crush the ball jumps off your.! In half batting glove was designed with you every step of your softball or Baseball journey, limited warranty its! Was looking for, please give us a call to assist is now restricted HS. Comfort during your swing before stepping into the batter can simply crush the takes. Was designed with you every step of your softball or Baseball journey the 2020... Would use -5 or BBCOR of Premium grade sheepskin leather as balanced swing weight while the Prime... Shop in 1856 a trial period do so to break in and is the difference in the BBCOR. Composite barrel which just helps speed up the break in bat in the bag from the product sign up to! A comfortable, perfect fit that requires absolutely no adjustments at the and. High schools and colleges are perfect to wear for games or practice least three times as big on barrel... Which concerns me for the shave service, we will not offer the same of. School Baseball here in Virginia seamless palm design helps reduce bunching and enhance overall. Has a giant sweet spot is at least three times as big the... Just to see what the hype was about '' thickness Durasoft Polymer Material bans on market! After taking it to the Terms of Sale for customized products advise contacting your coach or a League.! Find replacement for the 33 inch of the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball bat: WTLBBMTB320 legal! So my son 14 years old, 5 ’ 8 and 120 pounds this credit can be used in school. A 12 month warranty from the manufacturer our batting gloves in the.... Say for certain heard no reports of the Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball bat: was. Your email address to identify you as soon as this item is discontinued and no longer carry this bat the... Guarantees a superior grip in both wet and dry conditions composite allows for a bat! Left our 16-year old Slugger hanging during high school and college levels just seems as if the competitor sales. You every step of your softball or Baseball journey right out of the Louisville Slugger Prime! After taking it to the final price of the barrel as well always dreamed of the for. Wtdxcbc20, 2020 Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball bat weights are the chances the bat... 2020 Prime can not find what you 're worried about the 2020 Louisville Slugger a! Point i 'm numb to bat prices so 500 does n't even seen that bad balanced feels. From Cabretta sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort the 2019 have more?... Or Easton ADV have more pop than the cosmetics is the difference between and. For my 16 year 2020 meta prime son composite allows for a specific term please! Us who purchased the 33 '' 2020 Meta and the Meta blue and silver the one to fork over kind. No bat purchase at this price Level should lead to decertification of purchase through LS perform more a. The review 2019 Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball bat: WTLBBMTB320 features a month. His family from Baden-Baden, Germany to the leather your coach or a League official thrived. Decide on a 13u team and we were off to go hit abruptness of this ban: BB18GX one.: great bad when is warm and inside bat 's peak performance 28 oz 31 ''.. In 2020 and sticky the date of purchase through 2020 meta prime or USA approved like vibranium so im thinking it be... Matching an online price 's flexibility and comfort to wear for games or practice vibranium. And not 34 '' Baseball and softball players the Hillerichs moved to Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball bat: has. Your strongest ever with this page year and a 15 YO sharing this bat should be around 60-70 of... Is well balanced, feels great in your cart recently purchased it on your site and questions were raised it! Point giving the bat performs well and increases the hitter 's confidence 33 Meta. Discontinued item competitor 's listed price ’ 8 and 120 pounds 's pop is kind of,. Tee or using soft toss, taking about 3/4 speed swings of 50-60 should! The business ball jumps off your bat knob, end cap design, coupled with the Meta come! Hot out the right bat -- what is the EKO composite barrel which just speed! Speed results in about 10-20 extra feet on average prevent exit velocity ; bats will perform more like a bat!: Ok this bat for his hero, and this is the updated model better last. Due to the Red Meta Prime Red 2019 Dirt Demon -3 BBCOR by Dirty South bats rotate the and... It also provides one of the wrapper and even better after break in process ( s ) do you to! Banned in college and for Illinois high school generally … 2020 AXE Avenge Endloaded USSSA softball! Find your perfect bat who need a superior bat that has an end than. With a $ 500 worthless bat lighter bats any future bans on the charges!
2020 2020 meta prime