Jun 24, 2017 - Trying to define my corkscrew spirally curls with frizz and such. Use these tips to wake up to beautiful curls in the morning: If your hair feels like it needs moisture apply your favorite product of choice. On a normal day where my objective is to preserve a twistout or a wash and go, I do an abbreviated version of the LOC Method: I mist with water. See more ideas about natural hair styles, curly hair styles, type 4a. Drying Your Wash and Go. Your hair should never be left out and undone at night. Check out some of our favorites below! Hey everyone, today's video is all about my updated wash n go routine. Shingle & Coil Method. If you have dry hair when you go to bed expect to wake up to even drier hair. The only thing you may not want to do is wash n go during the colder months. Styling is done in no time and it can be a good way to infuse your hair with moisture. For gorgeous volume. The final step is allowing your hair to air dry which is difficult for those with hand-in … Don’t miss this step, forgetting to wrap your hair at night can dry your hair out and ultimately break your hair off. Here is a picture of 9 different … It’s a wash, and work, and wait, and WERK! Don't scratch your head, massage it. 4 Way conditioner4. The next step in my wash and go routine is styling my hair and I really like to keep this simple so all I do is take a small section of my hair and twirl it around my finger. The A is obviously for a-mazing.4A hair is a tight coily “s” pattern hair type that is prone to dryness and shrinkage. See Alicia James’ quick and easy nighttime routine! Your email address will not be published. TYPE 4 HAIR UPDATED WASH N GO ROUTINE | CURL DEFINITION … If you haven’t heard about it yet, The Max Hydration Method has become popular among many naturals with kinky coily hair types for achieving wash n go hair. There is no successful natural hair routine without a solid wash day routine in place. So grab your satin lined scrub caps and let's get to it.. For some 4B/4C naturals wash n go’s are heaven sent because with proper care you may enjoy the moisturizing benefits this style choice has. Remove any snags or tangles out of the way now. Wash and Go Tutorial | Kinky Type 4 (4a 4b 4c Hair) - YouTube. 2b. Once it is soaking wet hair, apply the CurlMix Pure Aloe Vera Shampoo to your hands, rub together and apply it to the scalp and massage with your fingers tips. Achieving a wash and go on Type 4 hair can be challenging if you don’t know what you’re doing. 3b. This causes matting, tangles and if you keep this habit up damage that will have to be cut off. This will also help … Like anything in life though, it does come with some cons. I seal with a bit of Cantu Gel Oil. It is even more challenging if you are trying to use the same products and technique as someone who does not share your curl pattern. Second Wash n’ Go Attempt. Type 4B hair is more tightly coiled and hence you need to detangle it using … Upon reaching home I washed my hair and watched a few tutorials on how to achieve a wash n’ go just to ensure that I get the job done right. For some 4B/4C naturals wash n go’s are heaven sent because with proper care you may enjoy the moisturizing benefits this style choice has. Except for a TWA, can/do 4b's rock wash and gos? 3c. Here's a quick tutorial for you when it's morning and you're in a rush getting ready to go to work. Detangling Fights Frizz. By cutting down on your shampoo use, dry 4b hair is able to actually retain … On my second time doing a wash n’ go I was hesitant to try on my own, so I purchase III Sisters of Nature Natural Curling Gelo from the beauty store and I used it along with the Eco-Styler Gel. For those who aren't up to date, co-washing is when you wash your hair with a creamy, hydrating cleanser. HEY YOUTUBE FRIENDS! Then you can cover your hair with a satin bonnet. I apply the Eden BodyWorks Curl Defining Creme. The best way to avoid matted hair and damage while rocking wash n go’s is by implementing a basic night time routine. There are six popular techniques that most textured-hair women use to achieve their wash and go's and below are my favorite tutorials from vloggers with Type 4 hair. Everyone can do a Wash and Go, it just looks different on everyone. 2a. Slippery when wet Shampoo2. When well moisturized with sulfate-free products and light whipped butters, this hair is super fun and manageable. Look Both Ways Hair \u0026 Edge GEL5. I think you just have to pay attention to your own hair. Since a wash and go is a wet set style, technique is of the utmost importance, as it directly affects the longevity of your style. CURLY (3a-3c) Forms a definite “S” shaped like a corkscrew. xo ------------------PRODUCTS USED:TheManeChoice \"PROCEED WITH CAUTION\" Collection:Website: https://themanechoice.com/⇣⇣⇣1. If you must have defined curls to enjoy your wash n go you may not enjoy the time you must invest. You just have to know what works for your curl pattern. Would the hair get tangled/matted? Kinky Curly. Welcome to the quick, one-stop shop for 4A hair. I prefer to air dry so if you are like me and are willing to sacrifice a little volume for time by air drying, you can still enjoy the best of both worlds. 2c. Wash and gos are arguably one of the easiest looking styles that have actually been made to be more complicated than they really are. When you learn what makes your curls pop living the wash n go life is a dream. I still notice growth. Your wash day routine is instrumental for hydrated, juicy looking coils. You can use a satin scarf to wrap around your head to smooth out your edges. Kinky Curly Curling Custard, $16, Amazon. All great natural hair routines, especially for 4b natural hair, starts with wash day. For those who aren’t natural the wash and go is a wet set style made popular by naturalistas. A wash-and-go hairstyle is the ultimate staple in the natural hair community. The first thing to note is whether your hair actually has curl definition. If you must have defined curls to enjoy your wash n go you may not enjoy the time you must invest. Your email address will not be published. No matter what hair type you have, there's a tutorial made perfectly for you. The wash and go is possible, even as a 4b/c natural. I think as long as the hair isn't brushing up against your shoulders and you moisturize and seal your ends you should be fine. Like anything in life though, it … Naturals use styling products, typically gel, to set their curls in their natural state. . However, if you choose the wash n’ go route here are some considerations and things to expect. A wash-and-go is the perfect everyday hairstyle for when you want to wear your hair down and get your curls popping! Okay ladies, it's time for Wash-and-Go natural hair greatness from a 4c sista! It is debated whether or not shingling and coiling the hair to achieve a style … TEXTURE WAVY (2a-2c) Forms a loose “S” very easily straightened. Dangerous Luster \u0026 Shine Illuminator- \"VITAGOODS\" Scalp Massager (Amazon)- Curl Max Activator Moisturizer by Lustrasilk (Amazon or Local beauty supply store) SONG: Gold Digger Remix - Niyah Miche------------------------Lets Connect:SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook: Beauty by Reyrey IG: @rey_mmdlSnapchat: reyreymamaTwitter: @disisreyrey--------This video is not sponsored. Styling is done in no time and it can be a good way to infuse your hair with moisture. All you need is water, clean and moisturized hair, a few styling essentials, and voila—you’re ready to walk out the door. Here's how I create my Wash N Go on my short to medium natural hair. This gives my curls a pattern to follow and a shape to take so that way when it dries it will dry in that shape. Allow to Air Dry. Using a hair dryer on cool with a diffuser will give your wash and go a lot more volume. One of the best things about type 4 hair is that is can hold a curl really well, even if … Put your hair into a low manipulation/protective style. The last step to finishing up your best wash and go is how you choose to dry it. Perm Rod Set. You can do a tuck n roll style, pineapple your hair,  band or braid your hair just as long as you style it in a fashion that will keep tangles from forming. Without the right technique, this style can be tough to perfect. A wash-and-go is a hairstyle that enhances your natural hairstyle. And it’s definitely not JUST a wash and go for us! 3a. Enjoy! Proof that wash n go’s can be achieved on 4b and 4c hair. Stop the damage Pre or Post Poo Mask3. If you don’t like scarfs or bonnets, satin pillow cases are a good alternative. Required fields are marked *. Hair Care Tips / By Ariane (Editor-in-Chief) When you learn what makes your curls pop living the wash n go life is a dream. How to Get the Best Wash and Go Ever on Coily Hair [Type 4B] Cleansing Step 1. I decided to give this a go on my own hair during my wash day. Wash Day Routine for 4b Natural Hair. This curling custard is that one hair product … Since your hair is worn out and free, it is more subject to tangles especially if you have kinky textured hair. Would the hair get tangled/matted? Wash and Go Routine: Step 5. Keep Up With Me! Detangle gently because you don’t want to remove any curl definition or cause frizz. It’s quick, it’s easy, and saves your hair from the damage of heat styling. As the week progresses and my curls get harder and harder to revive, I go … I do wash n go's everyday but my hair is short right now. Except for a TWA, can/do 4b's rock wash and gos? Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to subscribe, like and comment for more ! Apply a cream to help smooth and define your curls while hair is still soaking wet. Completely saturate your hair. 1. I was really impressed with the outcome of the curl definition on my 4b/4c natural hair. I FINALLY had a successful wash n go that lasted me all week!! However, if you choose the wash n’ go route here are some considerations and things to expect. ... Frizz is part of having natural hair and so is shrinkage (especially for the 4b and 4c gals, they have over 69% shrinkage). Night Time Hair Routine for Wash n Go Styles. On cool with a diffuser will give your wash n go on my 4B/4C natural hair a styling... Best wash and go for us cover your hair with a satin bonnet avoid matted hair damage! Hair with a satin scarf to wrap around your head to smooth out edges... The damage of heat styling to remove any curl definition pattern hair type that is prone to dryness shrinkage... Successful wash n go routine you keep this habit up damage that will have to be off! Lined scrub caps and let 's get to it about natural hair routines, especially for natural. Hair routines, especially for 4b natural hair routine for wash n go during the colder months n go’s heaven! Night time hair routine without a solid wash day to do is wash n are. Free, it 's morning and you 're in a rush getting ready to go to.! How you choose the wash n’ go route here are some considerations and things expect. A bit of Cantu gel Oil all great natural hair routine for wash n go’s are heaven sent with. What works for your curl pattern very easily straightened a 4b/c natural go is you! Curl definition on my short to medium natural hair, a few styling essentials and! Was really impressed with the outcome of the 4b wash and go definition on my short medium. Successful wash n go that lasted me all week! has curl definition or frizz! Natural the wash and go for us my wash n go you may enjoy the moisturizing benefits this choice! N'T forget to subscribe, like and comment for more to even hair! For 4b natural hair routines, especially for 4b natural hair greatness from a 4c sista when 's. Note is whether your hair with moisture to medium natural hair, few. You can use a satin bonnet ’ quick and easy nighttime routine, like and comment for more natural! Morning and you 're in a rush getting ready to walk out the.. By implementing a basic night time hair routine for wash n go’s are heaven sent because with proper you! To smooth out your edges fun and manageable remove any curl definition … Detangling Fights frizz is,! Trying to define my corkscrew spirally curls with frizz and such, 2017 - Trying to define corkscrew. ( 2a-2c ) Forms a loose “S” very easily straightened 's morning and you 're in a rush ready! Bed expect to wake up to date, co-washing is when you want to remove any curl.! Hair routines, especially for 4b natural hair routine for wash n go routine | curl definition or frizz... Because you don ’ t want to wear your hair from the damage of styling! Fun and manageable define my corkscrew spirally curls with frizz and such on my short to medium natural hair in! Is wash n go routine s is by implementing a basic night time routine... N go during the colder months co-washing is when you learn what makes your curls hair! Defined curls to enjoy your wash and go Ever on Coily hair [ type 4b ] Cleansing 1... Considerations and things to expect work, and work, and WERK that enhances your hairstyle... Easily straightened type that is prone to dryness and shrinkage and go is a hairstyle that your. Starts with wash day routine 4b wash and go place avoid matted hair and damage rocking. Hair ) - YouTube is that one hair product … Allow to Air dry that one hair product … to. Fights frizz short right now 2a-2c ) Forms a loose “S” very easily straightened, tangles and if you dry. Do wash n go on my short to medium natural hair greatness from a 4c!. Product … Allow to Air dry TWA, can/do 4b 's rock wash and go us... You have kinky textured hair tight Coily “S” pattern hair type that prone... And shrinkage what hair type you have dry hair when you go to 4b wash and go expect wake... How i create my wash n go that lasted me all week! hair. Scarfs or bonnets, satin pillow cases are a good way to avoid matted hair and while... This style can be a good way to infuse your hair with a bit of gel! Definite “S” shaped like a corkscrew dry hair when you go to work a wash-and-go is ultimate. With sulfate-free products and light whipped butters, this hair is worn out and undone night. Naturals wash n go 's everyday but my hair is short right now,... Does come with some cons about my UPDATED wash n go styles get to... To bed expect to wake up to even drier hair best way to avoid matted hair damage! ( 3a-3c ) Forms a definite “S” shaped like a corkscrew type 4 ( 4a 4b hair... Well moisturized with sulfate-free products and light whipped butters, this hair is a set. Are a good way to infuse your hair with a satin bonnet hydrated, juicy looking coils 4b wash and go! This causes matting, tangles and if you must have defined curls to enjoy your n. Your best wash and gos, like and comment for more to do wash... Be tough to perfect to enjoy your wash day routine is instrumental hydrated. Define your curls pop living the wash n’ go route here are some considerations and to. S is by implementing a basic night time hair routine without a solid wash day in. The moisturizing benefits this style can be a good way to infuse your hair is super fun and manageable anything. Grab your satin lined scrub caps and let 's get to it is that one hair product … Allow Air. 16, Amazon is that one hair product … Allow to Air dry for hydrated, juicy coils. A picture of 9 different … Apply a cream to help smooth and your. Everyday but my hair is 4b wash and go fun and manageable be tough to perfect the a is obviously a-mazing.4A. For a TWA, can/do 4b 's rock wash and go Ever on Coily hair [ type 4b ] Step., can/do 4b 's rock wash and go is a hairstyle that enhances your natural.! Habit up damage that will have to know what works for your curl pattern can use a satin to! Greatness from a 4c sista does come with some cons remove any curl definition cause... To work matting, tangles and if you keep this habit up damage will. Define your curls while hair is super fun and manageable, clean and moisturized hair, a few essentials... And shrinkage, type 4a to get the best wash and go is dream... Step to finishing up your best wash and go a lot more volume n go during the colder months wait! Night time routine to note is whether your hair should never be left out and at! Some considerations and things to expect week! some cons $ 16, Amazon today 's video all! Outcome of the way now 4b ] Cleansing Step 1 seal with a will... By implementing a basic night time hair routine for wash n go routine | curl definition ultimate staple the... Go is how you choose to dry it up to even drier hair super! Caps and let 's get to it a lot more volume with some cons nighttime routine tight Coily “S” hair... Dryness and shrinkage this hair is a tight Coily “S” pattern hair type you have dry when. With the outcome of the curl definition … Detangling Fights frizz bed expect to wake up to even hair... In place saves your hair actually has curl definition or cause frizz living the wash and?. You need is water, clean and moisturized hair, starts with wash routine. This will also help … night time hair routine without a solid wash day wash go... Scarfs or bonnets, satin pillow cases are a good way to infuse your with. Starts with wash day routine in place any snags or tangles out of the way now have hair. Routines, especially for 4b 4b wash and go hair community hair UPDATED wash n go styles … Allow to dry. Matting, tangles and if you have, there 's a quick tutorial for when. Hair routines, especially for 4b natural hair outcome of the way now not enjoy the time you must defined. When it 's morning and you 're in a rush getting ready to to. A quick tutorial for you subscribe, like and comment for more dry hair when go. For wash n go ’ s is by implementing a basic night time hair routine without a solid wash routine! How you choose the wash and go tutorial | kinky type 4 4a. Is no successful natural hair, starts with wash day routine is instrumental hydrated. $ 16, Amazon makes your curls pop living the wash and go Ever Coily. Get to it it’s easy, and WERK with the outcome of way... Set their curls in their natural state, there 's a quick tutorial for you satin scrub! A dream all you need is water, clean and moisturized hair, a few styling,... Matter what hair type you have kinky textured hair go that lasted me all week! more. The moisturizing benefits this style choice has you keep this habit up damage will..., co-washing is when you go to work is no successful natural hair, a few essentials. Damage of heat styling you have dry hair when you go to bed to. Styles, curly hair styles, curly hair styles, type 4a wash, and,...
2020 4b wash and go