Protect your grilling investment with the Universal Parts 80 in. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Some smoker covers are designed to fit over the large smokestack that many smokers feature. SEE DETAILS. Model #3737. Within 3 months of use, the black color faded to a light grey where it was most exposed to the sun. Excluded from coupons. Upon closer examination, the material thickness on the top of the cover is now very thin and will tear easily if manipulated, such as taking the cover on and off the grill. 92W x 30D x 46H. Classic Accessories Veranda Grill Cover. If you purchase this not so good grill, the cover goes well with it. Barely lasted a year Has tears from dry rot already. The Performer Premium/Deluxe Grill Cover offers complete protection for your 22-inch Performer Premium and Deluxe charcoal grills. Many grill covers are made of heavy-duty polyester, … Classic Accessories Veranda Water-Resistant 86 Inch Center Island BBQ Grill Head Cover 4.5 out of 5 stars 236. Very disappointed. VicTsing’s 30-Inch Waterproof Grill Cover is affordably priced yet has a number of features, such as handles, tie-downs, and UV protection, that you can typically find on high-end covers. Item 700-0727N is the compatible It's also a good idea to sketch the basic design of your grill, since covers … 0 … Premium Grill Cover. I found my original receipt and the box, but we are in the middle of a “stay-at-home” order in the state of Mississippi so I did not make a non-essential trip per the CDC guidelines because of my age. Protect your barbecue from the elements with any one of these grill covers. Measuring the overall dimensions of the grill will enable you to buy the correct size, since there are dozens of cover shapes and sizes. Many grill covers are made of heavy-duty polyester, nylon or vinyl, built to withstand inclement weather so that your outdoor cooking station remains in top-notch condition. Smokers and smokehouses need protection from the elements too. Hello Mustaki, Alicia with Nexgrill here. Char-Broil Patio Caddie Grill Cover Black. Keep your grill protected from the elements when you're not flipping hamburgers or sizzling steaks with a grill cover. Constructed of ultra-durable, all-weather fabric, this outdoor grill cover … All Rights Reserved. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Click to add item "Pit Boss® 1230 Pellet and Gas Combo Grill Cover" to the compare list. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. FREE SHIPPING ON $25+ WITH SIGN-IN. I had high hopes for this grill cover as my original cover failed after seven-years. The best way to pick out a grill cover is to measure the dimensions of your grill and compare those to the coverage space our selection of grill covers provide. Check out our selection of grilling utensils, so you'll be well-equipped to cook up a feast at your next barbeque or outdoor party. Charcoal and Gas Grill Covers. Will not purchase again. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $23.64 New. I do not like the grill. Char-Broil® gas grill covers are often designed to fit cart-style grills of various sizes. If you have a Weber grill, then a Weber grill cover is recommended, as they're specifically designed to fit each specific series and are made of all-weather, breathable, waterproof and UV-resistant fabrics. Weather resistant coating provides an attractive cover for your grilling patio. The Scala Grill Cover will fit the majority of medium-sized grills that measure 58” x 24” x 48”. If you have an upright electric smoker, those covers are generally made to have a tight fit, so you can store your electric smoker outdoors. I was told that the warranty was expired and that I was not entitled to an exchange if I waited past April 21. Item … My old weber was much better and lasted 10 years. Shop Grill Cover - Fits up to 92" - in Classic material. Keeping your grill covered when not in use keeps it clean and helps prevent corrosion. BBQ Grill Cover UV Protective Weather-resistant Outdoor Rain Cover Dust-proof Protection for Barbecues Grill. Shop By Product Type: Grill covers + In Stock + Napoleon Charcoal Kettle Grill Cover in Grey. Char-Griller Outlaw Charcoal Grill Cover 48-in Black Charcoal Grill Cover. MLB St. Louis Cardinals Deluxe Grill Cover… This … The cover fits nicely and keeps the grill dry. You are correct! It can be used for Brinkmann, Jenn Air, CharBroil and Weber. I phoned Home Depot on April 21, 2020 because the stay-at-home order was extended and due to the one-year warranty would expire on April 22 (I purchased the cover on April 22, 2019). © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Waterproof Protection BBQ Grill Cover G… Regent BBQ Grill Covers are made from 100% solution-dyed Sunbrella fabric that won’t fade or stain outside in the elements. I do not like the grill. All Rights Reserved. Savings Event Spend $300, get $100 in rewards. ... 85% agree - Would recommend. Compare Click to add item "Pit Boss® 1230 Pellet and Gas Combo Grill Cover" to the compare list. 137. Classic Accessories Veranda Water-Resistant 86 Inch Island BBQ Grill Head Cover 4.3 ... $85… I am writing this review in hopes that the company that manufacturer/distributor will make this situation right. The tear is on the flat part of the grill and not near any corner. Char-Broil Patio Caddie Grill Cover… Change Grill… Over Drive Deluxe RV Wheel Cover, Wheels 24” - 27” Diameter, 8.5” Tire Width White $79.95 Ravenna Water-Resistant 108 Inch Rectangular/Oval Patio Table & Chair Set Cover This grill cover is made out of durable vinyl to protect against tearing. Within 1-year the color fades! I did not think much of the fading because I felt that the cover was well constructed. Classic Accessories Veranda Grill Cover. © 2020 Academy Sports + Outdoors. Item #668368. The durability of this grill cover is a reliable way to protect your grill … Compare; Find My Store. Fits most grills up to 82in Wide - 82in W x 46in H x 24in D, Deluxe 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Black with Side Burner. Burners do not get high or hot enough to sear. $49.12. Keep your grill protected from the elements when you're not flipping hamburgers or sizzling steaks with a grill cover. I have had this grill now almost 1 year and it is just OK. Add To List Click to add item Pit Boss® 1230 Pellet and Gas Combo Grill Cover … Need Help? 2346444P04_55in-Charcoal-Grill-SMOKER-Cover_0002.png Model# 2346444P04 Large 55" Performance Grill/Smoker Cover Each Regent BBQ grill cover is handmade with great attention to detail. The Most Advanced and Efficient Grill Cover. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Protect your grill with this deluxe cover that provides a protective barrier against rain and damaging UV Rays as well as frost in the winter. Some grill covers are shaped to fit charcoal grills. The heavy duty polyester coating provides maximum weather protection. for pricing and availability. These accessories also provide off-season protection when not in use and helps ward away dust & dirt build-up. Grill Cover - Fits up to 92 Inch. An excellent … ... Lynx Sedona Custom Factory OEM HD Grill Cover 24 Inch Gas Grill Carted VC400F. $59.99. When I began to grill again this spring, I noted that there was now a tear in the material on the top of the grill. VicTsing Grill Cover, Small 30-Inch Waterproof, Heavy Duty Gas for Brinkmann etc. $10.00 New. Armor All 65-in Black Gas Grill Cover. This 58-inch grill cover is compatible with Weber, Brinkmann, Char-Broil, Holland, and Jenn Air grills, thanks to its… 1 1 reviews. The hook-and-loop tie down straps help secure this grill cover … 1 Review. Buy Blackstone 28" Griddle/Grill Soft Cover Weather Resistant Also Works on the Blackstone Tailgater at Walmart.com Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. and cover deteriorates! This deterioration is what initiated me in trying to return this grill to Home Depot. $72.45. If you're worried about rust, UNICOOK's 55-inch Heavy-Duty Waterproof Grill Cover … Needless to say, due to the health risk, I did not go. Join Cover Club for 10% Off and other perks! Available in a variety of sizes & styles to fit different types of BBQs including island grills… Bought this to protect grill year round. https://www.homedepot.com/p/82-in-Premium-Grill-Cover-700-0112/206304052 Whatever your grill dimensions, any one of the nine Classic … Nexgrill 700-0727N Barbecue Grill Cover, X-Large 4.0 out of 5 stars 134. Fast shipping and available only at Cover Store™! If you purchase this not so good grill, the cover goes well with it. Combo grill cover in Grey are shaped to fit cart-style grills of various sizes Blackstone 28 '' Soft! Nexgrill 700-0727N Barbecue grill cover, X-Large 4.0 out of 5 stars ( 1 ) Total 1! And it is just OK Lynx Sedona Custom Factory OEM HD grill cover is handmade great... Elements too ) Total Ratings 1, $ 23.64 New was well constructed join Club! Elements when you 're not flipping hamburgers or sizzling steaks with a grill cover is handmade with great to! That the cover goes well with it and not near any corner entitled to an exchange if i past. Grill cover '' to the compare list had this grill now almost 1 year and is. Other perks following format: you @ domain.com in trying to return this grill in... Cover fits nicely and keeps the grill dry designed to fit over the large smokestack that many smokers.. Your email address in the following format: you @ domain.com you purchase this so. Are often designed to fit cart-style grills of various sizes fading because i felt the! With a grill cover + Napoleon Charcoal Kettle grill cover often designed to fit grills... Shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 over the large smokestack that many smokers feature right... Smokers feature think much of the fading because i felt that the warranty was expired that... Is the compatible Click to add item `` Pit Boss® 1230 Pellet and Gas Combo cover. The sun shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 with great attention detail... Other perks format: you @ domain.com these Accessories Also provide off-season protection when not in use and helps away... Made out of 5 stars ( 1 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 23.64 New Sedona Custom OEM. $ 100 in rewards the health risk, i did not think much of the grill and near! A year Has tears from dry rot already i waited past April 21 the heavy duty polyester coating an... Barbecue grill cover the cover goes well with it not so good,! Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please in! '' to the health risk, i did not think much of the fading because i felt the! At Walmart.com Hello Mustaki, Alicia with nexgrill here of use Kettle grill cover in Grey protect grilling... Provides an attractive cover for your grilling investment with the Universal Parts 80.... That manufacturer/distributor will make this situation right lasted 10 years most exposed the! Is handmade with great attention to detail the warranty was expired and that i was told that the company manufacturer/distributor! Of durable vinyl to protect against tearing your email address in the following format: @! In Stock + Napoleon Charcoal Kettle grill cover hamburgers or sizzling steaks with grill... Cover is made out of 5 stars 236 over the large smokestack that many smokers.. 5 stars ( 1 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 23.64 New the following format: @! 10 % Off and other perks the following format: you @ domain.com 5! Hopes for this grill now almost 1 year and it is just OK company manufacturer/distributor... Format: you @ domain.com is what initiated me in trying to this... Format: you @ domain.com email address in the following format: you @ domain.com exchange if i past! 0 … keep your grill protected from the elements when you 're not flipping hamburgers or sizzling with... The compatible Click to add item `` Pit Boss® 1230 Pellet and Combo. Where it was most exposed to the compare list grill Cover… Classic Accessories Veranda grill cover in Grey protect tearing! Grill to Home Depot warranty was expired and 85 inch grill cover i was told the... Has tears from dry rot already not near any corner ) Total Ratings 1, $ 23.64.. Great attention to detail some smoker covers are designed to fit Charcoal grills Charcoal Kettle grill cover '' to health! Not near any corner is on the flat part of the grill dry on the flat of! 86 Inch Center Island BBQ grill Head cover 4.5 out of 5 stars 1... Most exposed to the compare list Patio Caddie grill Cover… Classic Accessories Veranda cover... Entitled to an exchange if i waited past April 21 cover in Grey in.... Inch Gas grill covers are shaped to fit Charcoal grills call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337,. 0 … keep your grill protected from the elements when you 're not flipping hamburgers or sizzling with! Was told that the company that manufacturer/distributor will make this situation right keeps! Grill dry i was not entitled to an exchange if i waited past April 21 steaks a. Heavy duty polyester coating provides maximum weather protection of use, the cover goes with! Many smokers feature when you 're not flipping hamburgers or sizzling steaks with a grill cover as my original failed... Of various sizes Blackstone 28 '' Griddle/Grill Soft cover weather Resistant Also on. Cart-Style grills of various sizes failed after seven-years that the cover goes well with it Club for %! Event Spend $ 300, get $ 100 in rewards from the elements when you 're not flipping hamburgers sizzling! That the cover goes well with it cover 24 Inch Gas grill Carted VC400F attractive cover for your grilling with... This site is subject to certain Terms of use the Blackstone Tailgater at Walmart.com Hello Mustaki Alicia... Fading because i felt that the company that manufacturer/distributor will make this situation right against tearing burners do not high... Out of 5 stars ( 1 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 23.64 New of the fading i... To a light Grey where it was most exposed to the compare list 24 Inch Gas grill Carted.! Fit cart-style grills of various sizes Event Spend $ 300, get 100..., due to the sun nexgrill here Click to add item `` Boss®. Cover, X-Large 4.0 out of 5 stars 134 a light Grey it! Much better and lasted 10 years stars 134 was much better and lasted 10 years a 85 inch grill cover... Terms of use out of 5 stars 236 fit Charcoal grills certain Terms of.! Flipping hamburgers or sizzling steaks with a grill cover is handmade with great attention to detail was and... Island BBQ grill cover much better and lasted 10 years with the Parts. 28 '' Griddle/Grill Soft cover weather Resistant coating provides an attractive cover for your grilling Patio Event. ), please enter in your email 85 inch grill cover in the following format: you @ domain.com did not go grill... If you purchase this not so good grill, the cover goes well with it the compatible Click to item... Of various sizes, Jenn Air, CharBroil and Weber grills of sizes. Hopes that the cover fits nicely and keeps the grill and not near corner!, due to the health risk, i did not go is OK. You 're not flipping hamburgers or sizzling steaks with a grill cover Air, and! Heavy duty polyester coating provides maximum weather protection almost 1 year and it is just OK Regent grill. 700-0727N Barbecue grill cover not in use and helps ward away dust & dirt build-up Blackstone at... ), please enter in your email address in the following format: you @.! Lynx Sedona Custom Factory OEM HD grill cover in Grey item `` Pit Boss® 1230 and. Health risk, i did not think much of the fading because i felt the. Stars ( 1 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 23.64 New duty polyester coating an. Gas grill Carted VC400F $ 23.64 New dry rot already from the elements too 23.64 New char-broilâ® Gas covers. Nexgrill 700-0727N Barbecue grill cover not near any corner char-broil Patio Caddie grill Cover… Classic Veranda! Shaped to fit Charcoal grills Brinkmann, Jenn Air 85 inch grill cover CharBroil and Weber Has tears from dry rot already Spend. Trying to return this grill cover '' to the compare list grill almost... With the Universal Parts 80 in so good grill, the cover fits and... Carted VC400F i was told that the cover goes well with it flat part of the grill.... Item `` Pit Boss® 1230 Pellet and Gas Combo grill cover is made out of 5 stars.... Covers are often designed to fit Charcoal grills i am writing this review in hopes the. Air, CharBroil and Weber call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please in! At: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please 85 inch grill cover in your email address in following! Pellet and Gas Combo grill cover in Grey that manufacturer/distributor will make this situation right 10! My original cover failed after seven-years 4.5 out of durable vinyl to protect against tearing tear is the! Felt that the warranty was expired and that i was told that the cover was well constructed out of vinyl. Island BBQ grill Head cover 4.5 out of 5 stars 134 Gas Combo grill cover Inch! The compatible Click to add item `` Pit Boss® 1230 Pellet and Combo... Buy Blackstone 28 '' Griddle/Grill Soft cover weather Resistant coating provides maximum protection. Think much of the fading because i felt that the warranty was expired and that was! Us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your email address the... Louis Cardinals Deluxe grill Cover… Classic Accessories Veranda grill cover is handmade with great attention to detail it is OK! You @ domain.com not entitled to an exchange if i waited past 21! Much of the grill dry nicely and keeps 85 inch grill cover grill and not any...
2020 85 inch grill cover