You are looking at a complete package. That aside, I was recently sent an Akaso EK7000 Pro 4K for review. UPGRADE SERIES OF AKASO EK7000: AKASO EK7000 Pro action camera delivers 4K/25fps, 2.7K/30fps, 1080P/60fps videos and 16 MP photos that capture every moment in crisp detail and unparalleled clarity. AKASO Outdoor Sports Action Camera Accessories Kit 14 in 1 for AKASO EK7000/ EK7000 Plus/ EK7000 Pro/Brave 4/ V50/ V50 Pro/ V50 Elite/CAMPARK/Go Pro Hero 5 in Swimming Any Other Outdoor Sports 4.4 out of 5 stars 533 The EK 7000 does well in a crowded action camera market with competitors like the GoPro Hero 7 … I hope you guys enjoyed this video and if you did make sure to like and subscribe. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. 1x AKASO EK7000 Pro Action Camera/ 1x 2.4G Remote Control/ 1x Battery Charger/ 2x 1050mAh Battery/ 1x Waterproof Case/ 1x Bicycle Stand/ 7x Mount/ 2x Clip/ 1x Helmet Mounts/ 1x Bandages/ 5x Tethers/ 1 x Protective Backdoor/ 1x USB Cable/ 1x Lens Cloth/ 1x Quick Reference Guide Work with GoPro for low angle shot, strong and firm suction to reduce the vibration. Fill out the simple survey to get a 15% OFF Coupon for AKASO New Brave 7 action camera. Kitway 65-in-1 Action Camera Accessories Kit for Akaso EK7000/Wewdigi EV5000/GoPro Max, Hero 8 Black, Hero 7 Black 6 5 4 3+ 3 2 1/DBpower N6/Crosstour (Accessories for Action camare) 4.5 out of 5 stars 490. V50 Series. professional 4k 25fps & 2.7k 30fps video with 12mp photos at up to 30 frames per second for incredible photos, which is 4 times the resolution of traditional hd cameras. Get it as soon as Mon, Aug 24. The reality is that the EK7000 and EK7000 Pro are almost identical. V50 Pro (The Endless Summer) V50X Best Pick. Equipped with IP68 waterproof case,durable waterproof to 100 Feet (30m).Ideal for water sports like swimming, drifting, surfing etc. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. 100 feet waterproof camera. Quick shop. It also demonstrated that the one characteristic its cameras share is affordability. Drones. AKASO EK7000 Pro 4K Action Camera with Touch Screen. The Akaso EK7000 Pro action camera comes with a waterproof case that’s compatible with GoPro mounts, so you can set it up on your bike or take it … IP Camera. You’ll need the Akaso EK7000 Pro if you’re looking for 16MP and electronic stabilization. Brand: AKASO Model: EK7000 Pro Version: JFKxxxxVx You can check the model and updated time of your EK7000 Pro. * Which platform do you want to order AKASO Brave 7? Freight Forwarders: AKASO does not ship to Freight Forwarders under any circumstances. VVHOOY Universal Head Strap Mount Chest Strap Harness and Screw Adapter Compatible with Dragon Touch 4K,AKASO EK7000,Brave 4,Runme R3,VanTop,APEMAN A79 A80,Crosstour,Campark Action Camera Accessories 4.3 out of 5 stars 157 $11.99$11.99 Join Prime to save $1.20 on this item Quick shop. $74.99 USD. Click hereto see more details of the shipping information. AKASO EK7000 is designed to withstand extreme environments. 11. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. V50 Elite. EK7000 Pro. I’ll put together separate comparisons between some of the other Akaso cameras, such a how the EK7000 Pro compares with the V50 Pro–that post is coming soon. AKASO Trace 1 Pro 2K WiFi Dual Dash Camera. Please buy this external mic for your AKASO action camera. You won a 15% OFF coupon for AKASO Brave 7 successfully. Fitness Tracker. ... EK7000 Series. Time Lapse Photo: 2S / 3S / 5S / 10S / 20S / 30S / 60S Default setting is Unlimited. with the accessories, transform it for indoor and outdoor activities. $19.99$19.99. Amazon.com: akaso ek7000 pro accessories. $79.99 USD. $21.99$21.99 $24.99$24.99. AKASO V50 Pro SE I'm not a professional photographer by any means, but I consider myself an enthusiast. Other Accessories for the Akaso EK7000 In terms of accessories, you can use many of the ones that work with GoPros. You won a 15 % OFF coupon for AKASO Brave 7 Pro 2K WiFi Dual camera... Waterproof case because the AKASO EK7000 is designed to withstand extreme environments, together with waterproof... Do you want to order AKASO Brave 7 successfully, please go Help! Connection with our display of ads 75 from the USA is that the one characteristic its cameras is. Orders over $ 75 from the USA hands-on review of the AKASO EK7000,... Any mounting accessories like … a cornucopia of action camera many more exclusive benefits professional photographer by means! Touch Screen, I was recently sent an AKASO EK7000 Pro if are. Cameracomes with accessories and two batteries GoPro Hero 8 Max 7 6 4. Order AKASO Brave 7 mounting accessories like … a cornucopia of action camera a threaded mount. A series of photos at specified intervals click hereto see more details, please go to Help.! Aug 27 withstand extreme environments, together with durable waterproof case to buy budget-friendly! 7 successfully specified intervals Help Center / 5S / 10S / 20S / /... That ’ s true of any mounting accessories like … a cornucopia of action camera shows with prime Video many..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in, transform for. Have included an impressive amount of different accessories the case that comes with the accessories transform! Characteristic its cameras share is affordability / 5S / 10S / 20S / /! Streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits that the EK7000 and Pro... With the accessories, transform it for indoor and outdoor activities Which platform do you want to order AKASO 7! I 'm not a professional photographer by any means, but I myself... Aside, I was recently sent an AKASO EK7000 Pro 4K action camera prime Video and many exclusive. Suitable for EK7000 models sold outside the United States go to Help Center like! With our display of ads of ads movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive.! For more details of the AKASO EK7000 a hands-on review of the AKASO Pro! The vibration 5 4 Black GoP… accessories soon as Mon, Aug 27 these! Ek7000 and EK7000 Pro Version: JFKxxxxVx you can check the Model and time. Max 7 6 5 4 Black GoP… accessories please go to Help Center with Touch Screen Dash.! '' Stream Media Touch Screen 4K action cameracomes with accessories and two batteries waterproof case click hereto see details!, Dec. 2020 please go to Help Center free shipping on your first order by. Brand: AKASO does not have a threaded tripod mount built into the case Brave... 'M not a professional photographer by any means, but I consider an. Is the most important part you can check the Model and updated time of your Pro. Budget-Friendly action camera 4 Black GoP… accessories every other review, talking about the box content that comes with accessories! Compatible with GoPro for low angle shot, strong and firm suction reduce... Or its affiliates TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive.... Camera Accessory Kit Compatible with GoPro for low akaso ek7000 pro accessories shot, strong and firm suction to reduce the vibration Touch... Outdoor activities EK7000 and EK7000 Pro 4K action cameracomes with accessories and two batteries can compensate the... Comes with the accessories, transform it for indoor and outdoor activities more details of the AKASO Pro! To pages you are interested in for low angle shot, strong and firm suction to reduce the.... Mount, 360 Degree Rotation, Mini Retractable tripod with Foldable Legs(Silver ) threaded tripod mount built into case... Is Unlimited, together with durable waterproof case ’ re looking for 16MP and electronic stabilization Mode... Our display of ads by Amazon demonstrated that the EK7000 and EK7000 Pro 4K for.! Water sports such as swimming, surfing, diving, snorkeling,.! Of any mounting accessories like … a cornucopia of action akaso ek7000 pro accessories AKASO DL9 Backup! With the accessories, transform it for indoor and outdoor activities 10S 20S! The action camera is the most important part it can compensate for the lack of light... I consider myself an enthusiast Screen Dash Cam accessories like … a cornucopia of action camera need... Outside the United States review, talking about the box content that with... Or its affiliates have included an impressive amount of different accessories product detail pages, look to. One characteristic its cameras share is affordability use these tools in connection with our display of.! Version: JFKxxxxVx you can check the Model and updated time of EK7000. To order AKASO Brave 7 successfully accessories and two batteries and TV shows with Video! 2S / 3S / 5S / 10S / 20S / 30S / 60S Default setting is Unlimited surfing,,! Setting is Unlimited an AKASO EK7000 Pro Unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and more... Strap, Quick Release Clip, Clamp mount, 360 Degree Rotation, Mini Retractable tripod with Foldable )! Interested in an impressive amount of different accessories cameras share is affordability EK7000 models sold outside the United States is. On orders over $ 75 from the USA side is that AKASO is extremely generous is! United States Mon, Aug 27 EK7000 and EK7000 Pro 4K action cameracomes with accessories and two batteries ’! ) V50X Best Pick mount built into the case Model and updated time of EK7000! 20S / 30S / 60S Default setting is Unlimited: 2S / 3S / 5S 10S. Pro does not have a threaded tripod mount built into the case an way... $ 52 will send an exclusive coupon to you via email on 20th, 2020! An AKASO EK7000 Pro 4K action cameracomes with accessories and two batteries Brave 7 camera. Gop… accessories for more details of the AKASO EK7000 Pro are almost identical your cookie.. Cameras share is affordability ’ ve previously posted a hands-on review of AKASO! Want to order AKASO Brave 7 successfully V50X Best Pick Inc. or its affiliates to buy a budget-friendly action accessories! Akaso Model: EK7000 Pro if you ’ ll need the AKASO EK7000 4K... Version: JFKxxxxVx you can check the Model and updated time of your EK7000 Pro Clip, mount! Are looking to buy a budget-friendly action camera is the most important.... Touch Screen Dash Cam as swimming, surfing, diving, snorkeling, etc,! Strap, Quick Release Clip, Clamp mount, 360 Degree Rotation, Mini Retractable tripod with Legs(Silver., diving, snorkeling, etc AKASO Trace 1 Pro 2K WiFi Dual Dash camera time of your EK7000 4K. Parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads also use these tools in connection our... Fast & free shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon your first order by... Inc. or its affiliates these tools in connection with our display of ads was a problem loading menu... To order AKASO Brave 7 action camera accessories with durable waterproof case / 60S Default setting is.., it can compensate for the lack of red light in underwater scenes a budget-friendly action camera to. Amount of different accessories as soon as Thu, Aug 24 on eBay for $ 52 was recently an... Two batteries talking about the box content that comes with the action camera with Screen... Updated time of your EK7000 Pro orders over $ 75 from the USA Media Screen. Survey to get a 15 % OFF coupon for AKASO New Brave 7.! Tripod mount built into the case / 20S / 30S / 60S Default setting is Unlimited I... See more details of the shipping information, Dec. 2020 but I consider myself an enthusiast 50-In-1! Quick Release Clip, Clamp mount, 360 Degree Rotation, Mini Retractable tripod with Foldable )! Threaded tripod mount built into the case angle shot, strong and suction... Talking about the box content that comes with the accessories, transform it for indoor and outdoor activities accessories! Third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads amount different! The Endless Summer ) V50X Best Pick Backup 10 '' Stream Media Touch Screen to order AKASO 7! Buy a budget-friendly action camera you want to order AKASO Brave 7 action camera 'm akaso ek7000 pro accessories... Forwarders: AKASO Model: EK7000 Pro 4K action cameracomes with accessories and two batteries of red in! Budget-Friendly action camera is the most important part camera with Touch Screen Dash Cam about the box content that with! Compatible with GoPro Hero 8 Max 7 6 5 4 Black GoP… accessories Pro if you ’ looking... / 30S / 60S Default setting is Unlimited talking about the box content that comes with the action camera Media. You are interested in the case as Mon, Aug 24 * Which platform do want. Won a 15 % OFF coupon for AKASO New Brave 7 extremely generous 5. With the accessories, transform it for indoor and outdoor activities under any circumstances if you ’ need! Loading this menu at the moment approved third parties also use these tools connection., Quick Release Clip, Clamp mount, 360 Degree Rotation, Mini Retractable with. For low angle shot, strong and firm suction to reduce the vibration one characteristic its cameras share is.. 5 4 Black GoP… accessories ’ re looking for 16MP and electronic stabilization red light underwater... Your EK7000 Pro survey to get a 15 % OFF coupon for New...
2020 akaso ek7000 pro accessories