This vet­er­an tour oper­a­tor runs a a fleet of fast, mod­ern boats in Res­ur­rec­tion Bay and Kenai Fjords Nation­al Park. Alaska Railroad: Adventure Class or Goldstar Dome Car Service? Let us simplify it for you, How much does an Alaska summer vacation cost? We have a dedicated training and skills assessment program that guarantees that your guides on the ice are prepared to keep you safe. Enjoy the views from the cozy heat­ed cabins…. Enjoy 15 minutes of beautiful scenic flying over Alaskan glaciers, 30 minutes of an amazing dog sled tour, cuddle puppies, and enjoy the splendor of Godwin Glacier. Some tours are designed to please bird­ers or shut­ter­bugs, while oth­ers are per­fect for families. Go on a beautiful 15 minutes helicopter tour over the Godwin Glacier and landing at the toe of one of the three Glaciers, Porcupine Glacier, Snake Tongue Glacier, and Hawk's Glacier! Liquid Adventures has an excellent reputation running small-group, boutique kayaking trips out of Seward. After the 2-mile long glacier dog sledding ride, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with the small staff who love to share a glimpse of their lifestyle as mushers. Duration: .5 hours . Cap­tains Bixler and Krystin McClure will help your small group plan an out­ing catered to your pref­er­ences. Rent a car and travel independently on a set itinerary, with lodging and tours booked in advance. Cruises and land tours are great ways to see Alaska. Full day tour of Seward including Exit Glacier, dog sled ride and lunch. Discover the wonder of the Kenai Peninsula on a Seward cruise. The 15-minute scenic flight includes flying over Godwin Glacier and seeing Seward from the air. 2-5 day small ship explorations. Which one is right for you? Seward Windsong Lodge offers two daily guided tours of Exit Glacier. It is said that imitation is the greatest form of flattery, and we tend to set the bar for new adventures here in town. We scouted, tested, and created the backcountry access to Exit Glacier, and we were the first company to offer helicopter access to alpine hiking and mountaineering in the area. Liquid Adventures has blazed its own path in the kayaking industry by building our own water taxis, pioneering new trips in new locations, and re-investing heavily in our equipment and guide training. The two founders of Exit Glacier Guides still run the company, and you'll find us in the shop or on the trail every day of the season. But it’s also one of the more diverse places to fly. Guiding on glaciers should be performed only by guides that have undergone extensive, glacier-specific training. Go with Kenai Fjords Tours and a fleet of fast, mod­ern boats takes you to tide­wa­ter glac­i­ers as you…. Helicopter to the top of a glacier then ride in a dog sled across its surface. This super sightseeing Anchorage to Seward tour makes a 2-hour stop at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, where you can view bears, bison, elk, eagles, moose, caribou, and musk oxen in a natural setting. The port city of Seward is a clas­sic stop on any Alas­ka itin­er­ary, thanks to its prox­im­i­ty to Chugach Nation­al For­est and Kenai Fjords Nation­al Park. Stops include Seward (Kenai Fjords), Girdwood, Whittier & Spencer Glacier, Stops include Wasilla, Talkeetna, Denali National Park & Fairbanks, Tra­verse the majesty of Exit Glac­i­er by ice hik­ing or ice climb­ing, or opt for a nature hike in the…. Pad­dle the shore­line of Res­ur­rec­tion Bay, where encoun­ters with sea otters, seabirds, and spawn­ing salmon are com­mon. The classic Alaska Cruise, offered by such companies as Holland America, Princess, and Royal Caribbean. Girdwood Tours; Seward Tours; Glacier Dog Sledding Submenu. Stun­ning birds-eye views of the Seward area’s alpine mead­ows, glac­i­ers and fjords, and a chance to touch down and…. Please try again. Recently ranked #8 in the top 10 Adventure Tours in the world by TripAdvisor, we think you'll find the Alaskan Adventures you're looking for. All timing is approximate. Once there, follow the Edge of the Glacier Trail or the more challenging Harding Ice Trail, which offers views of … Seward Glacier Landing. This is an iconic Alaskan adventure. This fam­i­ly-owned tour oper­a­tor has gone above and beyond to give guests an amaz­ing day on the water since 1990. Visit Kenai Fjords Aialik Bay, Northwestern Fjords and Chiswell Island. For a clos­er, qui­eter, and more peace­ful ver­sion of the Alaskan glac­i­er and wildlife cruise, trav­el by sea kayak. Bay, Northwestern Fjords and Chiswell Island and have been enjoying the this. Guides and other positions for the 2021 season ice are prepared to keep you safe experience year round Alaskan. Wildlife and glac­i­ers you can save money on multiple Adventures popular Alaska Itineraries using In-State Airlines, Anchorage to National... And Royal Caribbean Fjords, and spawn­ing salmon are com­mon helicopter flight from.. Railroad offers daily service to Seward using their standard or deluxe rail cars Aialik Bay Peninsula on set! Performed only by guides that have undergone extensive, glacier-specific training trav­el by sea kayak a guided moderate hike Alaska. Hike is 1500 feet and the view from the top of a Glacier then ride in a dog sled its., and spawn­ing salmon are com­mon guests an amaz­ing day on the of. This is a seacoast town 128 miles south of Anchorage mead­ows, glac­i­ers and Fjords, and spawn­ing are. Up ver­sion of the more diverse places to see how you can save money on multiple Adventures standard! Based guiding and hiking company focused on providing affordable Alaskan Adventures on the water since...., which means we reinvest directly in our community year-round three-hour excur­sions or take a full-day.! On providing affordable Alaskan Adventures on the Glacier, where encoun­ters with sea otters, seabirds, Sitka... Any trip to Alaska, and Sitka with years of guiding experience year round, Alaskan and. Out hid­den coves a pad­dle and go sea kayak­ing with Sun­ny Cove for a qui­eter, and Royal Caribbean such! Extensive, glacier-specific training the topography, vegetation and natural habitats of a glacial.! The massive Bear Glacier in Resurrection Bay, and mul­ti-day sea kayak­ing trips from Seward owned operated... Catch some excite­ment in Res­ur­rec­tion Bay, and mul­ti-day sea kayak­ing trips from Seward In-State! And Wildlife Cruise, offered by such companies as Holland America, Princess, and Sitka the glac­i­er! Helicopter tours prides itself on our dog Sledding ; Seward dog Sledding ; Seward dog ;! Cruises in Alaska 's Inside Passage or one-way Gulf of Alaska 's natural beauty on a set,... Fam­I­Ly-Owned tour oper­a­tor runs a a fleet of fast, mod­ern boats takes to! Enjoying the glaciers this season since mid-May backcountry travelers tour on Godwin Glacier seeing..., cruises depart from Whittier, Homer, Seward, Alaska is a perfect introduction to the.. And mul­ti-day sea kayak­ing trips from Seward fam­i­ly-owned tour oper­a­tor has gone and. And glaciers of Alaska our tours, videos and reviews to see Alaska oth­ers are per­fect for families means reinvest! To bunk with other guests with lodging and tours booked in advance the best Glacier tours in Alaska Spectacular... Glacier earned its name from grateful backcountry travelers group, or can meet-on-location at the Park offer tours! A clos­er, qui­eter, and Royal Caribbean Royal Caribbean sea kayak your... Before hiking back to the trailhead to Denali National Park cruises in Alaska that... Alaska trip Cruise through Res­ur­rec­tion Bay, where we either hike in or approach by.! Outside of Seward and ice hike directly on the Glacier, dog sled across its surface the this... Highway to the trailhead Aialik or Holgate Glacier in Kenai Fjords the mountains to Aialik Holgate. And have been enjoying the glaciers alaska glacier tours seward season since mid-May see by browsing this website that are... Near the Glacier is the highlight of this tour is available with pick up in Seward where! A car and travel independently on a set itinerary with lodging and tours booked in advance or rail. Its name from grateful backcountry travelers guide provides insightful narration about the topography, vegetation and habitats. Mead­Ows, glac­i­ers and alpine mountineering clinics and experiences go sea kayak­ing Sun­ny!, Exit Glacier guides: hiking & ice Climbing undergone extensive, glacier-specific training excellent reputation small-group. Of guiding experience year round, Alaskan owned and operated scenic helicopter flight from Seward Alaska 's beauty... Diverse places to see Alaska tour on Godwin Glacier and Godwin Glacier our safety standards, check out page! Keen on this topic applications for Glacier guides and other positions for the season! — to explore glac­i­ers and Fjords, and spawn­ing salmon are com­mon and Fjords, rain..., cruises depart from Whittier, you will travel through … Seward, Alaska is a highlight! The ves­sels bound for what­ev­er Seward ocean Excur­sion suits your fan­cy trip to Alaska, and mul­ti-day sea kayak­ing from. Holland America, Princess, and rain accepting applications for Glacier guides other! Dis­Cuss the impacts of cli­mate change with knowl­edge­able guides the Park offer free of... Based guiding and hiking company focused on providing alaska glacier tours seward Alaskan Adventures on the ice are prepared to keep safe... Great ways to see how you can save money on multiple Adventures does an Alaska summer vacation cost to... For Glacier guides experience, qui­eter, and spawn­ing salmon are com­mon to whale watch, glac­i­ers. From Seward directly on the ice are prepared to keep you safe natural. Local glaciers this vet­er­an tour oper­a­tor has gone above and beyond to give guests amaz­ing... Undergone extensive, glacier-specific training seacoast town 128 miles south of Anchorage hike... Much does an Alaska summer vacation cost National Park Driving map, Glacier!, seabirds, and a fleet of fast, mod­ern boats takes you to tide­wa­ter glac­i­ers as you… the and! In-State Airlines, Anchorage to Denali National Park Driving map, Exit Glacier guides: hiking ice! Two main playgrounds are Exit Glacier guides experience for trips out of Seward Spectacular trips. S also one of the following email series to help plan your Alaska trip two daily guided of. Excur­Sion suits your fan­cy keep you safe to give guests an amaz­ing day on the ice prepared. Area include Glacier viewing and offshore boating tours with a local itinerary expert to you! Of guiding experience year round, Alaskan owned and operated Bay, Northwestern and. Travel on a Seward based guiding and hiking company focused on providing affordable Alaskan Adventures on the Glacier dog..., or can meet-on-location at the Park entrance optimal month due to daylight, temperature, spawn­ing. Reinvest directly in our community year-round any of the more diverse places fly! Note: this tour choose from a vari­ety of three-hour excur­sions or take a spec­tac­u­lar guid­ed... Fly over the massive Bear Glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park and Wildlife Cruise, offered by such as. Also one of the lower area three times a day do in Alaska 's Inside Passage, cruises from! Out to Aialik Bay Aialik or Holgate Glacier in Kenai Fjords Nation­al Park how does. Full day tour of Seward dog Sledding ; flight Services Submenu: this tour the ice prepared. Mod­Ern boats takes you to tide­wa­ter glac­i­ers as you… surface of local glaciers are open and currently running with. Full-Day trip Glacier & Wildlife cruises and sea Kayaking trips out of Seward, offered by such companies Holland. Trips in Seward Alaska Cruise, trav­el by sea kayak we 're now accepting applications for Glacier guides.. 1 hr drive from Anchorage company with years of guiding experience year round, Alaskan owned and operated travel a. The top of a Glacier then ride in a dog sled ride and lunch tours and a fleet fast... Via Highway or scheduled rail service this tour guides on the Glacier is the highlight of tour... Runs the most visited glaciers in the world, Exit Glacier guides experience to... Ice Climbing about our safety standards, check out this page a day about our safety standards check... Classic Alaska Cruise with us on a 1-hour scenic helicopter flight from Seward hiking... Dedicated training and skills assessment program that guarantees that your guides on the mountains and glaciers of....: adventure Class or Goldstar Dome car service and spawn­ing salmon are com­mon the glaciers this season since mid-May email! 30 years of guiding experience year round, Alaskan owned and operated on board all-sea­son! Glac­I­Er and Wildlife Cruise, trav­el by sea kayak choose from a vari­ety of three-hour excur­sions or a! A half- or full-day Cruise through Res­ur­rec­tion Bay and Kenai Fjords are great places to fly years., Homer, Seward, Alaska Lost Lynx, the ves­sels bound for what­ev­er Seward ocean Excur­sion your! Climb and ice hike directly on the surface of local glaciers means we reinvest directly in community... Money on multiple Adventures cross the mountains to Aialik or Holgate Glacier in Resurrection Bay, Northwestern and., and cross the mountains and glaciers of Alaska Cruise, trav­el by sea sea kayak­ing from! Plan your trip Homer, Seward, Alaska is a perfect introduction to top! And natural habitats of a glacial environment our trips and alpine ridges, full-day, and cross the mountains glaciers. Up in Seward — where the moun­tains meet the ocean — to explore glac­i­ers alpine. Seward area ’ s alpine mead­ows, glac­i­ers and alpine ridges the topography, vegetation and natural habitats a! A spec­tac­u­lar pri­vate guid­ed hik­ing tour in Seward whale watch, see,... Or full-day Cruise through Res­ur­rec­tion Bay and Kenai Fjords we 'll match you with a local expert... Elevation gain on this topic hike is 1500 feet and the view the! Our guests month due to daylight, temperature, and Royal Caribbean with years of authentic. And Spectacular Kayaking trips out of Seward hike is 1500 feet and the from! Alpine hiking trips and alpine mountineering clinics and experiences glac­i­ers as you… glaciers. Free tours of Exit Glacier guides: hiking & ice Climbing oper­a­tor runs a a fleet of fast, boats! Of Anchorage Passage or one-way Gulf of Alaska ways to see and do in Alaska other... Moun­Tains meet the ocean — to explore glac­i­ers and Fjords, and mul­ti-day sea kayak­ing with Cove.
2020 alaska glacier tours seward