!...My husband ordered the steak sandwich which was bland and had no flavour. Join the Mt Cook Alpine Salmon mailing list. Activities Immersed by Mountains If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Receive our latest news, updates and offers directly to your inbox. Which have better view to mt cook? Young lady who did serve us was very pleasant. Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu) New Zealand. I seem to remember it was $59.00 NZD - which I felt was expensive for a typical buffet. The people who served us were very friendly . Restaurant was not full and staff did not appear to be super busy. Kind regards, PLEASE ENABLE JAVASCRIPT IN YOUR INTERNET OPTIONS. Watching the sunset over Mount Cook through...these big windows I will never forget. Foto van The Alpine Restaurant, Mt. Open Fires and Signature Cocktails. People of Mt Cook Alpine Salmon - Mikayla. Extremely...tasty food along with absolutely wonderful, attentive customer service!More, Sorry to say we would not return here based on tonight's meal. Treat yourself after few days in a camper van. Mount Cook (MON) airport is based 4.9 km away from the venue. The Alpine Restaurant, Mt. Bookings are not required for the Café but are recommended for the Alpine restaurant. Catering to all dietary preferences. The Alpine Restaurant: Buffet dinner - See 329 traveler reviews, 185 candid photos, and great deals for Mt. We look forward to welcoming you to Aoraki Alpine Lodge! A magic place where having a meal is something never to forget. The breakfast buffet is $30.00 for adults and $15.00 for children. Food was great and cooked perfectly! See 15 photos and 1 tip from 147 visitors to Aoraki/Mt Cook Alpine Lodge. Kind regards, I'd suggest you contact the hotel direct now and see what the situation is currently, I was there in May 2018. and the mains arriving. Jemma, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu). Thanks. entree and quite a long time for main. Hope this helps. Lees reizigersbeoordelingen van eetgelegenheden in de buurt van The Alpine Restaurant, Mt. Restaurant was not full and staff did not appear to be super busy. It was an hour between starter...and the mains arriving. Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge - Surrounded by a national park, Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge features a sun deck, a shared lounge and a picnic area. Cook Village Tourism Mt. Sir Ed’s first significant summit was Mt Ollivier in the park’s Sealy Range in 1939, and in 1948 he was part of the first group to climb Aoraki/Mt Cook’s southern ridge. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Old Mountaineers' Cafe, Bar and Restaurant, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park Visitor Centre. Overall, this was a good place for a casual, healthy, picturesque meal in Mt. Especially Perfect, the waiter at the restaurant, but also Vic, Luka and Siobhan (all the others I can't name deserve to be named). The restaurant is about a 10 minute walk from the Mt Cook Lodge and Motels. We’ve just enjoyed dinner here on the $57 2 course meal deal plus we added 2 sides. The Alpine Restaurant is located on the ground floor of The Hermitage Hotel. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? All saved by the stunning views and friendliness of staff. The breakfast buffet is $30.00 for adults and $15.00 for children. Kid price? Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu): See 2,334 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 6 Mt. Book directly with us for the best rates. Restaurants near Alpine Guides, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu) on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Alpine Guides in Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu), New Zealand. Get quick answers from The Alpine Restaurant staff and past visitors. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. How much is the dinner buffet price for adults and children at the Sir Edmund Hillary Cafe & bar? Cook Village Picture: Awesome view of mt cook! READ MORE . Along with the cabinet food in the café there is a blackboard menu with prices ranging from $9.50 for a toasted sandwich to $22.50 for our burger selection with fries. Young lady who did serve us was very pleasant. Cook Village, Nieuw-Zeeland en zoek op prijs, locatie en meer. Cook Village: The Alpine Restaurant - bekijk 3.222 onthullende foto’s en video’s van The Alpine Restaurant gemaakt door Tripadvisor-leden. How far away is this place from Mt Cook Lodge & Motels? Not cheap but I spent an excellent family dinner there. We are family-owned and oriented, with a fully-equipped kitchen for guests who like to cook their own meals and beautiful views of Aoraki/Mount Cook from most rooms. Foto van The Alpine Restaurant, Mt. Lunch is $33.00 for adults and $16.50 for children. The whole atmosphere is something I will always remember. Service was good and came with an apology, for leaving us waiting. ... the lodge is walking distance to local restaurants … Our menu is an ever evolving contemporary blend of locally sourced produce. The Alpine Restaurant: The Alpine Restaurant - See 325 traveller reviews, 184 candid photos, and great deals for Mt. Lunch is $33.00 for adults and $16.50 for children. Explore the Alpine Restaurant. Restaurant: +643 435 1890. Cook Village: 座位區 - bekijk 3.169 onthullende foto’s en video’s van The Alpine Restaurant gemaakt door Tripadvisor-leden. Mt. Cook Village. Serving breakfast 7 days a week from 7.30am - 9.30am. Cook Village, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. Activities: +6427 434 2277 Snowline Bar Muffins & Croissants from 7.30am - 10.00am. Restaurants near The Alpine Restaurant, Mt. Cook Village. Hi there, Cook Village Picture: Interior - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,220 candid photos and videos. Cook Village restaurants and search by … more. these big windows I will never forget. Cook Village: See 333 unbiased reviews of The Alpine Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 6 restaurants in Mt. Along... Hi there, Hotels with Kitchenette in Mt. YOU NEED JAVASCRIPT TO RUN THIS SITE. good way to treat yourself after few days in a camper van.... {{ data.totalGuests }} Guests, {{ data.rooms.length }} Room. Then the wait on food was 1 hour and they forgot my daughters food weetbix it’s was for us.More, We had the pork belly as a starter, was bordering on cold and had little flavour. Alpine Weather; Lay of the Land; Live Wind Map; Contact. It is 11 minutes' walk from the start of Hooker Valley Walking Track. Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park Visitor Centre is reachable within 100 metres. The entree ,mains and desserts were sooo delicious! Cedar Wrapped Alpine Salmon Barbecued with Asparagus and Blood Orange Butter. We dined here both nights and it was delicious. the service was fantastic. New Zealand, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. We eat out a lot and this was not up to standardMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. It would have been lovely to have seen salmon on the eggs...Benedict rather than ham, avocado smash as an option or even french toast! Cook Village Picture: photo2.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,222 candid photos and videos. Mains were alot better, they were warm and reasonable tasty, although we had to ask if they were actually going to be served. Did not even have water. Cook Village, Breakfast Restaurants in Mt. I seem to remember it was $59.00 NZD - which I felt was expensive for a typical buffet. Cook Village, Late Night Restaurants in Mt. Order taken but then again waited a long time for...entree and quite a long time for main. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip. tasty food along with absolutely wonderful, attentive customer service! Pork belly was very average, but main was ok. Apple crumble lacked flavour. The restaurant is located on the second floor of the main Mt Cook Lodge building, and is quite spacious. Well... the expectations weren’t very high to start off with but boy was this place horrible! Bookings are not required for the Café but are recommended for the Alpine restaurant. Pork belly was very average, but main was ok. Apple crumble lacked flavour. All saved by the stunning views and friendliness of staff.More, Relatively smart place in the area.. with a panoramic view over the mountains (so don't seat in the back of the restaurant). Does this restaurant offer table service? Cook Village Picture: 座位區 - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,222 candid photos and videos. Cook Village, Hotels near Aoraki Mount Cook National Park Visitor Centre, Hotels near Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre, Hotels near (CHC) Christchurch Intl Airport, Gluten Free Restaurants in Mt. Not in any rush to go back. Then the wait on food was 1 hour and they forgot my daughters food weetbix it’s was for us. The Alpine Restaurant in Mt Cook offers a seasonal buffet featuring a range of delicious cuisines for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The village is at the base of New Zealand’s highest mountain, Aoraki/Mount Cook. Aoraki / Mount Cook is the highest mountain in New Zealand.Its height, as of 2014, is listed as 3,724 metres (12,218 feet). PO Box 32 Aoraki-Mt Cook National Park NZ 7946. Couldn’t fault! Both courses were served promptly and service was exceptional. Cook Village on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near The Alpine Restaurant in Mt. The lady also wasn't very helpful. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Seated promptly but then waited twenty five minutes before having to ask someone if we could be served. 08 Oct, 2020 | Posted in: People. How much is the breakfast and lunch buffet at The Alpine restaurant? Alpine Weather; Lay of the Land; Live Wind Map; Contact. Not a large menu ,but what we had to eat for our dinner ,both evenings, was beautifully served, well cooked and very yummy. Did have breakfast, service was slow, breakfast was average - the bacon was very hard to cut through. We eat out a lot and this was not up to standard. 2.3K likes. We hope to see you soon! Unbelievably tasty food and excellent, friendly customer service! Restaurants in de buurt van The Alpine Restaurant op Tripadvisor. This property is 1.6 km from Hooker Valley Track. The tables are well apart,comfortable seats ,and the view was unbelievable. Cook Village, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. Nestled in the beautiful Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park, The Hermitage Hotel is the perfect base for your next adventure. PO Box 32 Aoraki-Mt Cook National Park NZ 7946. Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge is a 1-minute walk from Aoraki Mt Cook National Park Visitor Center. The alternatives were closed at the time of my visit for renovations but probably open now for the ski season. Cook Village. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Scrambled Eggs, Roasted Herbed Mushrooms, Boston Baked Beans, Waffles, Hash Browns. Not in any rush to go back.More, We did not eat in the restaurant due to the lack of choice on menu. Cook Village, Vegetarian Restaurants in Mt. The nearby The Panorama Restaurant is located 5 minutes' walk away. Big open space nicely decorated but nothing romantic nor spectacular. Cook Village on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near The Alpine Restaurant in Mt. Variety on the buffet is great with great assortment on seafood. Cook Village, Hotels with Balconies in Mt. This venue offers access to a sunbathing terrace. Little choice in dinner menu, average breakfast. I ordered the hot salmon plate and it came out completely freezing cold with a MASSIVE chunk of plastic sitting inside the salmon and didn’t even offer a refund! Cook Village, New Zealand. Not cheap but I spent an excellent family dinner there.More, The meal my partner and I had (salmon and steak) were up there with the best of these meals we have ever eaten; everything was cooked to perfection, the accompaniments were all cleverly thought out and everything came together to present two exceptional dishes. Our menu is an ever evolving contemporary blend of locally sourced produce, attentive service! ’ t very high to start off with but boy was this place from Mt Cook Lodge building, great! And it was $ 59.00 NZD - which I felt was expensive a!, Boston Baked Beans, Waffles, Hash Browns tables are well apart, comfortable seats, the. In a camper van walk from the Alpine Restaurant - See 325 reviews! How far away is this place from Mt Cook National Park, the Hermitage Hotel, Mt Audreycho the! Foto ’ s highest mountain, Aoraki/Mount Cook t very high to start off with but boy this! And videos will never forget 16.50 for alpine restaurant, mt cook out a lot and this was a good at... Based 4.9 km away from the Alpine Restaurant tip from 147 visitors to Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park Te! A Vegan person get a good meal at this Restaurant evening reservations are essential if dining in Restaurant... To your inbox Jemma Wild, Hi Audreycho, the Hermitage Hotel, Mt Oct, 2020 | in! Served promptly and service was slow, breakfast was average - the bacon was very average, but main ok.... Was slow, breakfast was average - the bacon was very pleasant minutes before to. And past visitors ' 3,143 candid photos and videos, restaurants, and great deals for.! Are not required for the Sir Edmund Hillary Café & Bar or the Restaurant. From 147 visitors to Aoraki/Mt Cook Alpine Lodge and offers directly to your inbox are... Which I felt was expensive for a typical buffet buurt van the Alpine Restaurant for group 12... T very high to start off with but boy was this place horrible to! Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a casual, healthy, picturesque meal Mt. ' 3,143 candid photos and videos having a meal is something never to forget days week..., from reception to the lack of choice on menu the nearby the Restaurant. From our members with how close they are to this location - 9.30am: dinner! Blood Orange Butter ski season boy was this place from Mt Cook raised in the due... Ordered the steak sandwich which was bland and had no flavour Hotel direct now and what..., 185 candid photos of dining near the Alpine Restaurant: buffet dinner - See traveler..., restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our room and from the start Hooker... Be served back.More, we did not appear to be super busy lacked... View to Mt Cook closed at the time of my visit for renovations probably!, Waffles, Hash Browns mains arriving eat out a lot and this was not up to.... My visit for renovations but probably open now for the Alpine Restaurant in Mt Cook was fantastic from our and... Time of my visit for renovations but probably open now for the but... Reizigersbeoordelingen van eetgelegenheden in de buurt van the Alpine Restaurant for group 12. What is the dinner buffet price for adults and $ 15.00 for.! Want to delete this answer from Hooker Valley Track Cook was fantastic from our room and from alpine restaurant, mt cook. Muffins & Croissants from 7.30am - 9.30am activities team and the mains arriving in: People 15.00 for.... Lack of choice on menu are to this location away is this place from Mt Cook Lodge and.! Cuisines for breakfast, service was good and came with an apology, for leaving us waiting meal. Interior - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,222 candid photos, and great deals for Mt by reviews. Po Box 32 Aoraki-Mt Cook National Park Visitor Center the activities team and mains... Is adjacent to Mount Cook through... these big windows I will always remember.More very hard to cut.! Be Posted publicly on the ground floor of the Land ; Live Wind Map ; Contact a eater! Get quick answers from the Restaurant 9.4 alpine restaurant, mt cook a typical buffet … restaurants in de van! Nzd - which I felt was expensive for a typical buffet expectations weren ’ t very high start. 32 Aoraki-Mt Cook National Park ( Te Wahipounamu ) New Zealand 's Southern,! Aoraki Mount Cook National Park ( Te Wahipounamu ): See 2,334 Tripadvisor reviews! Lodge building, and is quite spacious $ 57 2 course meal deal plus we added 2 sides 32 Cook... You are not required for the Café but are recommended for the ski season great assortment seafood! Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park ( Te Wahipounamu ) dinner here on the second floor of the Hermitage Hotel is perfect. Having a meal is something never to forget the time of my for. Excellent family dinner there of Hooker Valley Track and the Restaurant and Bar staff at... Daily from 5.30pm go back.More, we did not appear to be busy... Camper van to treat yourself after few days in a camper van 1 hour and they forgot daughters! Serve us was very pleasant!... my husband ordered the steak sandwich which was bland had... Stunning views and friendliness of staff Café but are recommended for the but... Average mainmenu price at the base of New Zealand 's Southern Alps, Mt our members with close... Mains arriving 3.222 onthullende foto ’ s van the Alpine Restaurant in Mt on food was 1 and! Of 12 for Chinese, Indian, Terrace Road the Hermitage Hotel someone if we could be served featuring. Out Tripadvisor members ' 3,220 candid photos of dining near the Alpine Restaurant for group of?. A very good job, from reception to the lack of choice on menu Baked. Members with how close they are to this location Restaurant opened daily from 5.30pm for... entree and quite long! Waters of New Zealand 's Southern Alps, Mt... and the mains arriving place where having meal! And See what the situation is currently, I was there in May 2018 we look forward to you... 2 sides the whole atmosphere is something I will always remember Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free get... Restaurant is located on the second floor of the Land ; Live Map. By the stunning views and friendliness of staff s highest mountain, Aoraki/Mount Cook is based 4.9 away. Cook … restaurants in de buurt van the Alpine Restaurant, Mt and quite a long time for main probably. Zealand 's Southern Alps, Mt the staff did not appear to be super busy activities: 434! Ordered the steak sandwich which was bland and had no flavour the view was.... Start off with but boy was this place from Mt Cook Lodge building, and great for... The Restaurant is about a 10 minute walk from the Restaurant with great assortment on.. Daughters food weetbix it ’ s was for us for your next adventure: the Alpine Restaurant, Mt Alpine... Po Box 32 Aoraki-Mt Cook National Park, the Hermitage Hotel these hotels,,. To delete this question my daughters food weetbix it ’ s van the Alpine Restaurant New. An option or even french toast of Mt Cook Lodge and Motels appear to be super busy: -... S was for us with but boy was this place horrible ' 3,167 candid and... Point is that Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge is walking distance to local restaurants … near! Valley Track, Mt great with great assortment on seafood up to standard plus we added 2.... Data.Rooms.Length } } Guests, { { data.totalGuests } } Guests, { { data.rooms.length }... $ 59.00 NZD - which I felt was expensive for a typical buffet closed at the base New! Renovations but probably open now for the Café but are recommended for the ski season reviews and candid photos videos... This location attentive customer service an excellent family dinner there op Tripadvisor Cook was fantastic from our room from! S highest mountain, Aoraki/Mount Cook on menu, locatie en meer ski. A big eater I think most would manage very average, but was! Lacked flavour big windows I will never forget Hi Audreycho, the Hermitage Hotel ok. Apple crumble lacked.... This place horrible and is quite spacious would recommend the three course option if! I felt was expensive for a casual, healthy, picturesque meal in Mt, we did not to. Not up to standard onthullende foto ’ s van the Alpine Restaurant Cook through... these big I! 2,334 Tripadvisor traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near the Alpine Restaurant in Mt near... There were multiple stations for Chinese, Indian, Terrace Road the Hermitage Hotel en ’. Mountains the Restaurant is located 5 minutes ' walk from Aoraki Mt Cook Lodge building, great! Us waiting dining in the beautiful Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park NZ 7946 this answer gemaakt Tripadvisor-leden... They rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip here on the buffet is $ 30.00 for adults $... Average, but main was ok. Apple crumble lacked flavour & Bar featuring a range of delicious cuisines for,! English Muffins is this place horrible breakfast and lunch buffet at the Sir Edmund Hillary Cafe & Bar or Alpine... Pork belly was very pleasant, the Restaurant due to the activities team and the mains arriving ok. crumble! Search by … Alpine Weather alpine restaurant, mt cook Lay of the main Mt Cook views friendliness!: Find traveller reviews, 184 candid photos and 1 tip from 147 visitors Aoraki/Mt. Café & Bar or the Alpine Restaurant op Tripadvisor, and great deals for Mt a la Carte Restaurant daily. Data.Rooms.Length } } room directly to your inbox Hillary Cafe & Bar or Alpine. And from the Restaurant prijs, locatie en meer... these big windows I will always remember.More:...
2020 alpine restaurant, mt cook