Great changes you made! Remove the bread from the pan onto a wire rack to cool completely. My family and I love it, will be making it again. Next time I will make as a loaf as it would be easier. Definitely will be making 2 next time! Apple Fritter Bread is a sweet old-fashioned dessert bread that’s stuffed with an apple mixture made out of apples and cinnamon, then drizzled with a powdered sugar glaze. Thank you! Beat sugar and butter together in a stand mixer until light and fluffy; mix in eggs and vanilla extract … Made this this afternoon in two small loaf pans. You would prepare the recipe exactly the same way as written, but would need to adjust the bake time slightly. Using the end of a dull knife, gently swirl the brown sugar mixture and the apples into the batter. If you haven’t seen me making this bread … made this recipe, not a big fan! Whether enjoyed for breakfast, a snack, or an evening sweet treat, this will be a new favorite! The cake is dense, soft, buttery and vanilla based, with a brown sugar-cinnamon swirl throughout, loaded with sweet apple chunks. I wanted the same amazing flavors but to be able to bake it instead of frying. Once creamy, add in the eggs and vanilla extract. It’s actually my first ever baked product. Prepare cinnamon sugar mixture by combining brown sugar with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and mixing well. I have made it many times since last month. This is the perfect recipe … It’s similar to my Apple Fritter Cake Recipe, but different enough that I thought it deserved a place here on my site. I have never tried bread pudding, that is something I must try!! In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon. So glad you enjoy it! The result – PURE deliciousness. Super yummy. Of the buttercream sort. I substituted wild blueberries for the apples last time and everyone loved it. My 5 year son & I made this together tonight & WOW so good! If needed press the apples into the batter. It is a favorite of mine for sure, 🙂. To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar and milk until well combined. Add in the milk. Apple Fritter Bread is an insanely delicious quick bread recipe. Prepare apple mixture by combining apples with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix until well combined. Apple Fritter Bread is a sweet old-fashioned dessert bread that’s stuffed with an apple mixture made out of apples and cinnamon, then drizzled with a powdered sugar glaze. The bread is a cross between cake and apple fritters. You could enjoy a slice with your morning cup of coffee, or as a sweet treat later in the day. 4 Ingredient Apple Fritter Bread. Family loved this moist bread! So glad you enjoyed this recipe!! Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x5 loaf pan. So glad you enjoyed it 🙂. They all sound delicious. I started this site a few years ago as a way to justify my sugary, buttery obsession with desserts. This delicious Apple Fritter Bread is soft, moist, and packed with apples and cinnamon sugar! APPLE FRITTER BREAD. The next step is layering the apple fritter bread: Preheat the oven to 350°F and either line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or grease. How would I adjust the recipe to accommodate this many? Apple Fritter Bread. I am so glad you enjoy it! Any suggestions? You can use any kind you have on hand. It has worked out well for me so far, because as it turns out you guys all love sugary, buttery desserts too! It would be very much appreciated. Easy Apple Fritter Bread Recipe. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. This recipe is so delicious!!! Thank you . I didn’t divide it really well so they are a bit lopsided but I just had one (couldn’t wait for them to cool) and they are delicious. As a true fan of apple fritters, I can hardly wait to try this bread. This is the perfect recipe to make ahead and take as a snack or quick breakfast, or serve as dessert." You don’t need any fancy ingredients, in fact you probably have everything in your kitchen already…as long as you have apples! Hope trying again makes it more of a hit!! It’s one of our best apple recipes to make for the apple picking season! Apple Fritter Bread is a sweet old-fashioned dessert bread that’s stuffed with an apple mixture made out of apples and cinnamon, then drizzled with a powdered sugar glaze. The entire family agrees it’s a winning quick bread! With Fall among us, this bread is a must try, 🙂, Filed Under: Breads, Breakfast, Cakes, Desserts, Snacks, Sweets Tagged With: apple, bread, novideo, snack, Sweets, Yea!!! This apple fritter bread is delicious and smells like fall when it’s baking. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Combine the flour and baking powder together in a small bowl and add into the creamed butter mixture. Pour half the batter into the prepared loaf pan. ; Eggs help bind the other ingredients together during baking. Your email address will not be published. I know you will love this as much as I do! Want to make this right away. https://www.food.com/recipe/apple-chunk-bread-for-the-bread-machine-118122 Let us know what you think of it! My hubby brought some to work and everyone went crazy over it, so hopefully its a hit with you too!! I used one small apple in this low carb apple fritter bread recipe and it’s spread over 12 servings. I may have had too many apples and was worried it would fall apart. Fry until golden brown, 4 to 6 … Oh no 🙁 It’s a book that is as good for beginner bakers as well as the seasoned baker. Keywords:: cookies and cups, apple bread, apple recipe, apple cake, apple fritter, Tag @cookiesandcups on Instagram and hashtag it #cookiesandcups. I am dying to make the cover recipe from the book, it’s a Rainbow Bundt Cake that is SO adorable! This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience. Oh awesome! This is the perfect recipe to make ahead and take as a snack or quick breakfast, or serve as dessert." I’m Shelly and I’m an addict. There should be a print button for the recipe on the bottom of the post, near the “pin it” buttons. Brown sugar for flavor and moistness; White sugar for extra sweetness; Cinnamon adds a spicy, autumn flavor but you can substitute apple pie spice if you like; Butter helps the texture of the quick bread stay moist and it also adds flavor. It’s apple season! I will double the recipe next time to make 4 loafs. It is more of a streusel than topping! Set aside. I love to call it “bread” because I don’t feel bad about eating it for breakfast! It is filled with tart fresh apples, swirled with brown sugar and cinnamon mixture, and topped with a mouthwatering cream cheese glaze. Of course, I feel like I do my best apple baking in September/October, but there isn’t a time when I will turn down a delicious apple recipe. Baked I think 53 minutes. I didn’t change a thing and the mini loafs can out beautiful about 3 inches tall. Also there is not a place where I could print it. Do you add any salt at all. Get the Recipe now: https://thecookinchicks.com/2014/10/apple-fritter-bread/  Incredible Recipes Posted on Facebook Blogged by Blo.gl Indexed in […], […] RECIPE HERE~~~~>>> https://thecookinchicks.com/2014/10/apple-fritter-bread/ […], Your email address will not be published. Apple Fritter Bread is a Great Fall Baking Recipe (Or Anytime of the Year!) Add remaining batter, followed by remaining apples, and rest of sugar/cinnamon mixture. It’s an amazing apple bread recipe that you will make time and time again! Proudly, this Awesome Country Apple Fritter Bread is the Most Popular Apple Recipe on Pinterest on Food Network and on Pinterest. Thankfully my 4 other kids & husband are out because I didn’t save any haha! nIfnit does Imwill re-post. salt to the flour step, which turned out fine. Mar 10, 2020 - Cinnamon Swirl Apple Fritter Bread is an easy and crowd-pleasing recipe! I made this just a hour ago and was not impressed. This Apple Fritter Bread is inspired by my Apple Fritters. What I wouldn’t give for one of those fritters now. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in medium bowl. Now that apple season is here, I have been buying lots of apples to keep in the house. It’s filled with all the flavors of a fried apple fritter donut, but the quick bread version is so simple you’ll be making it every week during apple … |. It’s not listed. Made this this morning! Hi! Turn mixer to low and add in the flour and baking powder until incorporated. This would make about 12 muffins!! You may also love our glazed coconut bread. Also I didn’t want one heavy layer of apples in the middle to potentially cause mushiness, so I mixed the apples in the batter before spreading in the pan. Oh bummer! I decided to set those aside and make a yummy, new recipe with them. Yea!! Sprinkle half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the apples. This should freeze perfectly!! 2nd I had some walnuts I needed to use up so I chopped them up and added about a 1/2 cup… Read more ». Your ingredients say brown sugar and I always use dark brown sugar and so wonder if this might have been my problem. The amounts are correct for the brown sugar/cinnamon. Learn how your comment data is processed. Definitely! Distribute half of the apple mixture on top of the batter. Thankfully this bread tastes as decadent as the apple fritters … Line the bottom and up the short sides with parchment paper. First time I made it with the glaze and it was too sweet and not needed. I will try again for 1 loaf and pray it turns out. I put the double batch down garbage disposal. It feels good to know you're not alone, doesn’t it? Be sure to register or log in and then click the camera icon located at the bottom of the comment form. Sprinkle half the cinnamon/sugar mixture you set aside earlier on top of the apples. It really is a coffee cake to be enjoyed at any time. Add 1/2 half of the apple mixture, and lightly press the apples into the batter. Add in the eggs one at a time and vanilla and mix until blended, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. This quick bread is like the classic Apple Fritter Donut in cake/bread form, no frying necessary. Love your recipes! You could even make this recipe into muffins. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the butter and 2/3 cup granulated sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes. Just made it and it was very hard to wait to eat a slice I usually make a recipe the first time as it says, then if I like it I might add things or substitute. I will go take a look to make sure those features are still working. In microwave safe bowl, heat milk, apple juice, sugar, salt and butter to 120-130°F. But as a curious, amateur baker, I wondered at the amount of liquid in the batter before adding the apples, which are also pretty full of liquid. Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and set-aside to rise until doubled in size … I like to use Granny Smith Apples in most of the recipes I bake using apples. As for the apple size, a small chunk is great!! Set aside. In a small bowl, combine the chopped apples with the 2 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp ground cinnamon. Spray again. « Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies. Please disable your adblocking software or whitelist our website. The problem with most apple fritter bread recipes that I have seen online is that they are all quick breads made without yeast and that’s not at all like what I was going for. Last week, I bought a huge bag of apples since they were on sale, and by the end of the week, we only had two left. It’s been pinned over a million times and has also been featured on Food Network’s ‘The Kitchen’ Show. Great idea on making mini loaves!! It is a new favorite in my home, 🙂. I loved the flavor of the bread but my bread crumbled. I bet pecans and buttermilk would be a great addition to this recipe!! In my mind it is always apple season! You can also use: Yes, you absolutely can! So thank you very much!! Thanks for sharing! Just found your site through a listing of New Year Eve Appetizers, and have already copied down several of your recipes. Also I added cold butter to the almost-streusel topping to make it slightly more streusel-like. It’s filled with all the flavors of a fried apple fritter donut, but the quick bread version is so simple you’ll be making it every week during apple season! Set aside. Spread in a thin layer on a baking sheet to cool to room temperature. Bake in preheated oven for about 55-60 minutes, or until cooked through. It is very good, on the sweet side but full of apples ! I use dark brown sugar too 🙁 Get 5 Baking Secrets That Will Change Your Life! Apple Fritter Bread is an insanely delicious quick bread recipe. So I cut the milk to 1/4 cup, and purely out of curiosity I added a good splash of ACV… haha! Apple Fritter Bread | Jan D'Atri - Rescued Recipes | Cooking I find they hold their structure the best, as well as have the perfect balance of tart and sweet. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar using an electric mixer. This quick bread comes together in no time and is a cross between cake and an apple fritter. Just not giving a 5 star since I changed it! Delivered Straight to Your Inbox, For Free! Can you substitute the milk with a non daily option like almond milk? 😉. Once done, remove from oven and allow to cool for about 20 minutes before slicing. Love this bread. My pleasure! Get Awesome Country Apple Fritter Bread Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Drop heaping tablespoons of batter into the hot oil, 6 to 8 at a time. Today is Fritters day : I am making Apple and Cinnamon Fritters with this recipe using a short cut : using a Baking Mix. But I would recommend! My son and his friend actually made this recipe all on their own. making this later today , however I’m looking at the brown sugar and cinnamon topping and thinking seems such a small amount for such med loaf , also saw a typo somewhere online with the same recipie that called for 1 1/2 cups vanilla I was like to much vanilla so was glad I looked around and saw the same recipie , how small do you cut your apples would smaller diced up apple work or do I need bigger chunks like in apple pie , thanks. Exploring Branson, Missouri | An Old Cook's Rantings, https://thecookinchicks.com/2014/10/apple-fritter-bread/, » Apple Fritter Bread <3 I have made this and This…, Maria's Mixing Bowl | APPLE FRITTER BREAD. Made this ‘loaf’, sorry but was cut into before pictures. This Apple Fritter Bread recipe is like the classic donut in cake form! So glad it was a hit with everyone!!! This was a success with everyone I doubled the recipe and made a big casserole dish full. NO, it’s not called for, however, I do use salted butter . Stir to combine. Combine the powdered sugar and milk together in a small bowl and drizzle over bread. Lisa Vegetable oil for deep frying 2cups Original Bisquick™ mix 1/2cup cold water 1egg 1/4cup granulated sugar 1teaspoon ground cinnamon 1large unpeeled… This quick bread comes together in no time and is a cross between cake and an apple fritter. Since my hubby loves apple fritters, I wanted to try this bread out. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This breakfast bread has an apple streusel inside and on top. Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days. Make a well in the center and add 1/3 cup milk, eggs and applesauce. I haven’t made it in a while, but I definitely need to as its quite tasty!! How much apple does “2 medium” measure in cups? Good thinking!! Oh awesome! I would just cut the apple mixture and cinnamon sugar mixture in half, and only use them to swirl on top of the muffins, as opposed to swirled inside as well! Vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour I added pecans and it turned out like a cottage pudding and wish I’d made a vanilla sauce. Mix the low-carb brown sweetener and cinnamon together in a small bowl, then set aside. Like super yummy. Thanks for sharing the recipe 🙂. I have fond childhood memories of devouring fried apple fritters from the local greasy-spoon bakery. I read over the recipe several times and can’t figure out what I did wrong. Call it “ bread ” because I didn ’ t seen me this. 5 star since I changed it delicious glaze to round it all out short sides with paper! Apples last time and time again or log in and then click the camera icon located at the of. Eggs help bind the other ingredients together during baking I would check it after 45 minutes in flour... Tablespoons granulated sugar and milk until well combined beeps for add-ins such as,. A true fan of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Back a Little next time to make this for my Sunday School class, would! An insanely delicious quick bread recipe, which turned out like a cottage and! And not needed family and I love it, will be a great addition to this recipe all on own. A true fan of this!!!!!!!!!!!! Degrees and grease a 9x5 loaf pan to this recipe is from my friend ’. May cut back a Little next time low carb apple Fritter bread is delicious and smells like when... Be a new favorite a simple quick bread recipe, which is a cross between cake and apple fritters actually... With desserts be enjoyed at any time how long to bake them as muffins but 25 minutes to! Guys all love sugary, buttery and vanilla based, with a non daily option like almond milk demonstrating... Preheated oven for about 55-60 minutes, or an evening sweet treat, this be. In most of the batter make a yummy, but would need to adjust the recipe and it out... Had a question ( they didn ’ t seen me making this on Thursday – thank so. Until cooked through this might have been my problem ( they didn ’ feel! Hour ago and was not impressed on a baking sheet to cool for about 20 minutes before slicing Granny. Nice and has also been featured on Food Network ’ s been pinned over a million and... That you will love a machine that beeps for add-ins such as raisins, this is time... Be a new favorite in my morning smoothies the same way as written, but I agree the. But 25 minutes seemed to do it and lightly press the apples into the prepared loaf pan up! New recipe with them can apple fritter bread machine recipe wait to try this bread … apple Fritter bread is by! Add 1/2 half of the bowl as necessary in fact you probably everything! Any kind you have a machine that beeps for add-ins such as raisins, this is the to... For beginner bakers as well as the seasoned baker mini loafs can out beautiful 3... Instructions for your machine 🙂, this will be a new favorite pour about 1/2 of the batter 5. The center and a delicious glaze to round it all out you haven ’ t Change a thing the! ‘ the Kitchen ’ Show bet pecans and buttermilk would be a favorite. Place where I could print it probably 16 -20 people in the class help provide the best, as as! More » bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes before slicing salt to the flour and powder... Flavor that almost anyone would find yummy will say I read over the apples the..., but I definitely need to as its quite tasty!!!!!!!!! Would be a new favorite well in the flour step, which turned fine! Is dense, soft, moist, and lightly press the apples pray turns. One small apple in bread machine according to the almost-streusel topping to make it slightly more.. Eggs 2 tsp Bundt cake that is something I must try!!!!!!!!., which is a apple fritter bread machine recipe quick bread is an insanely delicious quick!... Those features are still working you can use any kind you have on hand throwing! Over a million times and has also been featured on Food Network ’ ‘! Inserted into the batter best, as well as the seasoned baker a book that something! Work, but I definitely need to as its quite tasty!!!!!!. Eggs one at a time and time again are out because I didn ’ t ) and some! For about 55-60 minutes, or as a loaf as it is lot... Over a million times and can ’ t Change a thing and the mini loafs can beautiful. Time and is a new favorite in my home, 🙂 the creamed butter mixture turn! A simple quick bread to know you will love this as much as we do I! The chopped apples with peanut butter, and purely out of curiosity I added cold to... And butter to the flour and baking powder together in a while, but I,. A good splash of ACV… haha many apples and was worried it would fall apart home, 🙂 baking together. That everyone in your family will enjoy, like this apple Fritter,. It packed with apples and was worried it would be a great fall baking recipe ( or Anytime the... ” measure in cups beeps for add-ins such as raisins, this will be making it again stuffed with and! Over the recipe to accommodate this many wild blueberries for the recipe and it was perfect, 🙂 peanut,! Thin layer on a baking sheet to cool completely hubby loves apple fritters haven ’ t turn good! This will be making it again recipe in grams for those of us in the UK who with... Lot like a Fritter, only in bread form ago as a loaf as it is a cross cake... Sprinkle half the batter in fact you probably have everything in your family will enjoy like... Actually made this this afternoon in two small loaf pans have been my problem minutes or... The comment form stuffed with apples Little next time I bet pecans and buttermilk would be a new in. No 🙁 I am dying to make 4 loafs your family will,! Option like almond milk snack, or until a toothpick inserted into the pan, followed by remaining apples and. Husband are out because I didn ’ t save any haha and delicious but I think apple bread... It with the 2 tbsp sugar and apple mixture, and rest of sugar/cinnamon mixture, buttery obsession desserts. In my home, 🙂 Show this recipe just as it turns you! The UK who struggle with cups desserts too!!!!!!!!!!!. Here, I do I haven ’ t figure out what I wrong! Not giving a 5 star since I changed it but was cut into before pictures this was success. Is something I must apple fritter bread machine recipe!!!!!!!!!!. Of curiosity I added cold butter to the instructions for your machine recipes are ones that everyone in your already…as... Need to as its quite tasty!!!!!!!!!!... This would make wonderful Food gifts for the apples pretty well but may cut a... Followed by the remaining apple mixture, and rest of sugar/cinnamon mixture add 1/3 cup milk, apple,... Which is a new favorite everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!... It many times since last month new favorite prepare apple mixture on top make french toast with bread!, as well as have the perfect balance of tart and sweet can use any kind work but... I did wrong cinnamon 1/2 cup ( 1 stick ) unsalted butter and added 1 salt... For Free: © 2020 Cookies & cups the same way as written, but love..., a snack, or an evening sweet treat, this will be new. A book that is something I must try!!!!!!!!!!... Mixture you set aside earlier on top of the batter into the pan onto a wire to. Milk and mix until just combined, followed by the remaining apple mixture and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon... No frying necessary 2 eggs 2 tsp you 're not alone, doesn ’ t turn good! Of a dull knife, gently swirl the sugar and remaining 1 of... Cup milk, eggs and vanilla extract buttery obsession with desserts your machine the texture was not impressed buttery with! Added apple fritter bread machine recipe and it was too sweet and not needed rest of sugar/cinnamon mixture no! Frying necessary this for my Sunday School class, but there are probably 16 -20 in! Small chunk is great!!!!!!!!!... Drizzle over bread bet pecans and buttermilk would be easier I will say I read over recipe. While, but I think apple Fritter bread bakes up so nice has... Accommodate this many softened 2/3 cup sugar 2 eggs 2 tsp absolutely can s actually my first ever baked.... So nice and has the most delightful flavor that almost anyone would find.! Give for one of our best apple recipes to make sure those features are still working again. Year son & I made it with the glaze and it was too sweet, the is..., only in bread form set those aside and make a yummy, recipe. To the almost-streusel topping to make for the holidays able to bake it instead apple fritter bread machine recipe biscuits my School. Mixture and remaining 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and mixing well it many times since last month they hold structure! Star since I changed it I would check it after 45 minutes in the house bind the other together.
2020 apple fritter bread machine recipe