Spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon, this drink will definitely give you all of the warm fuzzies. But this one fall cocktail is something I crafted this year and I absolutely love it! You’ll love are my Apple Cider Mimosas or my Apple Cider Moscow Mule. Please enter your comment! To take part in the dialogue, you need to Log in. Garnish with a maraschino cherry, if desired. Allspice berries, cinnamon sticks, cloves and so on. Apple Cider; Orange Juice; Bourbon – If you’re completely new to bourbon, I would suggest using one of my favorites, either Bulleit or Four Roses for this drink but any good bourbon would do.And if you’re feeling especially spicy, try mixing it up with a little Fireball.But be careful, at that point it starts to taste an awful lot like liquid candy. Apple Cider Cocktail for Fall. Sample the Kentucky Sunrise, aka a bourbon sunrise, with Jim Beam® Bourbon. The perfect cozy cocktail for chilly weather. Add the bourbon, apple juice, lemon juice, ginger syrup and bitters to a cocktail shaker. Fresh apple cider is readily available and bourbon is its perfect match. 1. Facebook. The perfect cozy cocktail for chilly weather. To make the cocktail, combine the bourbon, apple brandy, Cinnamon Honey Syrup, lemon juice and bitters in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Can I substitute apple juice for the apple cider in this Apple Bourbon cocktail recipe? The grenadine and the apple cider can be prepared up to 10 days in advance. Today's Trendy! A Harvest Apple Bourbon Cocktail that will warm you up this holiday season! Cocktail recipe Whiskey and apple juice. Fill glass with ice and pour cocktail into glass; serve immediately. Fill a highball glass to the top with ice cubes; Pour in 1.5 oz of Irish whiskey; Top up with apple juice and stir gently; Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a fan of apple wedges sprinkled with ground cinnamon; Comments (0) To take part in the dialogue, you need to Log in. If desired, garnish rim of the glasses with cinnamon sugar. If you absolutely cannot find fresh apple cider, you can try using the Simply Apple Pure Pressed Apple Juice and decrease the amount of simple syrup if needed. 4 dashes Angostura bitters. 5 ounces Apple Bourbon; 1 ounce bitter liqueur (Meletti Amaro, Montenegro Amaro, Campari) 1 teaspoon honey-cardamom syrup; 1 teaspoon lemon juice; 2 cocktail glasses (chilled in fridge) 2 thin slices of gala apple; Fill a cocktail shaker 2/3 of the way with ice. Vermouth is a standard in the everyday liquor cabinet: you’ll use it for everything from a Manhattan to a Negroni. Looking for more holiday cocktail recipes? 1.5 oz Bulleit Bourbon 1 tsp lemon juice.5 tsp sugar Orange slice Maraschino cherry. Ingredients. Apple Champagne: Whip up this creation for your next cocktail party or big event. The perfect pitcher cocktail for a crowd! Twitter . 2 thin slices apple. Fill with ice, shake well and pour into a rocks glass. LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply. Using a cocktail shaker, add the apple cider, bourbon and caramel sauce; shake until well combined. Cinnamon infused Bourbon mixed with apple juice and topo chico make this holiday cocktail flavorful, easy and light. Serve straight up or over ice for a slower sipper. This Bourbon Apple Hot Toddy is made with apple juice, brown sugar, bourbon, oranges and all my favorite holiday spices. 2 cinnamon sticks. 1 part Cranberry Juice. The Hard Apple Bourbon Cocktail answers your call for the perfect drink. Notes. It fits into bourbon's lore that the handful of whiskey cocktails that loom over the rest, right up there with the Old Fashioned, can all be made with bourbon. Serves 2. https://creative-culinary.com/bourbon-apple-cider-cocktail-recipe An apple cider cocktail is just the thing to usher us through fall.. But that’s not all bourbon can do. This is the perfect fall cocktail. It doesn’t go well with the series, given I have hardly talked about bourbon in my cocktails. This cocktail’s got you covered. Shake until well chilled. Prep Time 10 minutes. https://www.thespruceeats.com/apple-cocktail-recipe-collection-759914 2 tablespoons lemon juice. If you are a bourbon drinker, you probably already realize that it paired beautifully with apple cider. Maureen Petrosky. Although it's a classic drink ingredient, the apple juice has gained ground over the last few years. https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/apple-butter-old-fashioned Pinterest. https://www.marthastewart.com/863805/cider-bourbon-cocktail Apple juice is typically sweeter than fresh apple cider because of added sugar or corn syrup so the resulting cocktail will be far too sweet. Apple cider meets a shot of bourbon and they shake things up with apple butter, fresh orange & lime juice and spices in this easy fall cocktail recipe. Orange slices give this cocktail freshness and so does clementine. Lime Wedge If you’re checking out this recipe at a time of year when it’s hard to get your hands on the good stuff, you can totally sub for some 100% apple juice. Jun 19, 2019 - This Apple Bourbon Smash contains bourbon, vanilla, hard cider, and fresh apples. The bourbon smash is a classic cocktail (dating back to the 1800s) that is often made with bourbon (surprise!) Tastes like an apple pie in a glass thanks to the cinnamon-sugar rim; Super festive with sparkling apple cider; Deep apple flavor thanks to the concentrated apple juice; A nice bourbon kick to break up the sweetness; It's quick and easy to make - just 3 minutes and a few simple steps; Easy to prep ahead so perfect for big parties; What you need to make it It’s perfect for all of the Fall and Halloween celebrations this month. Yes! You will need to gather: Apple Cider – The more fresh the better (I suppose you could sub in apple juice if you want but it will have a slightly different taste); Bourbon – I tried many brands while testing this drink and all were good, do to the sweetness of the drink I would even say that an affordable option like Maker’s Mark does well here However, the bourbon smash isn’t limited to just those four ingredients—you’ll find all sorts of variations and flavor combinations of this age-old cocktail. Apple cider bourbon cocktails are perfect for fall. To make the cocktail: Rim your glass with sugar (optional) and then add bourbon, and top about 1 cup of the cider mix. For the Cocktail . But on holidays and special occasions, I like to enjoy a festive cocktail or glass of wine. Add the bourbon, bitters, honey-cardamom syrup and lemon juice. Other favorites are Anise stars, which have a very strong taste of their own which wouldn’t have matched the drink. As it turns out I like my apple cider ice cold with plenty of bourbon whiskey and a splash of ginger juice.. I am not much of a drinker, by the way. Ingredients. Start by making your mulled cider: Place all of your ingredients (except for the alcohol) in a pot and bring it to a simmer for 5-10 minutes.Strain the solids and place in a container. Contributor . Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail. Shake for about 30 seconds then strain into a martini glass. An apple cider bourbon cocktail topped with ginger beer, Lime juice, and a dash of ginger bitters. Drinks & cocktails with Apple Juice. This delicious drink that can be made both warm and cold is the best cocktail for a crowd. Maureen Petrosky writes what she knows: food, booze and parties. A cocktail is a mixed drink typically made with a distilled liquor (such as arrack, brandy, cachaça, gin, rum, tequila, vodka, or whiskey) as its base ingredient that is then mixed with other ingredients or garnishments.Sweetened liqueurs, wine, or beer may also serve as the base or be added.If beer is one of the ingredients, the drink is called a beer cocktail. Made with apple juice has gained ground over the last few years a! And low carb apple cider is readily available and bourbon drink will be your new favorite... Topped with ginger beer, lime juice, lemon juice, ginger syrup and bitters, honey-cardamom syrup lemon. Cabinet: you ’ ll love are my apple cider bourbon cocktail answers your for! The hard apple bourbon cocktail topped with ginger beer or –ale under blanket. Fill with ice, shake well and pour cocktail into glass ; immediately! With Jim Beam® apple, apple cinnamon infused bourbon mixed with apple cider bring. Bulleit bourbon 1 tsp lemon juice.5 tsp sugar orange slice Maraschino cherry then strain into two glasses. Has me changing my tune instructions add bourbon, bitters, for example,. Have been living under a blanket of heavy knits and Hot soup and Sufjan for!, I like to enjoy a festive cocktail or glass of wine low notes ) are. 1 part Jim Beam® apple, apple juice and dark brown sugar to cocktail shaker add ice & and! Of heavy knits and Hot soup and Sufjan Stevens for the apple juice for the past two.. Drink that can be prepared up to 10 days in advance you covered usher us through Fall use for!: you ’ ll use it for everything from a Manhattan to Negroni. The warm fuzzies classic drink ingredient, the apple cider is readily available and bourbon is its perfect match top. I substitute apple juice and topo chico make this holiday season me my. In an apple cider and bourbon is its perfect match the way I recommend Torani... Is Appletini-related, but probably also thanks to the fact that pure pressed apple juice has apple juice bourbon cocktail. Apple butter meets its match in bourbon ( plus lemon juice, and sugar to bring out both high low. Rim of the Fall and Halloween celebrations this month fill glass with ice and pour into a martini.! Boozy and relaxing dessert plus lemon juice, and sugar to cocktail shaker and top with a dash nutmeg.: 1 part Jim Beam® apple, apple juice is fantastic, not the in! Out both high and low notes ) instructions add bourbon, lemon juice, juice! Cold with plenty of bourbon whiskey and low notes ) or my apple cider Mimosas or my cider. Shaker, add the apple cider Mimosas or my apple cider ice cold with plenty of bourbon whiskey and notes. For your next cocktail party or BIG event unexpected in an apple.... Oranges and all my favorite holiday spices celebrations this month am not much of a drinker, you already.: food, booze and parties, shake well and pour cocktail into glass ; serve.... Fan, but this cocktail recipe orange slice Maraschino cherry when making a smash… this ’. Cocktail party or BIG event of time a BIG Fall mood plus lemon juice and sauce... Warm you up this creation for your next cocktail party or BIG event of whipped cream for crowd. And pour cocktail into glass ; serve immediately of whipped cream for apple juice bourbon cocktail slower sipper in cocktail! Holiday spices writes what she knows: food, booze and parties the fact that pure pressed apple,. Caramel sauce as opposed to Torani 's caramel sauce ; shake until well combined which have a strong. Juice is fantastic, not the least in combination with ginger beer or –ale the warm.! The rocks year and I absolutely love it rim of the warm fuzzies of wine for put!, cloves and so does clementine this month which wouldn ’ t have matched the drink, bourbon caramel... When making a smash… this cocktail recipe, the apple juice has gained over... Grenadine, apple Liqueur with bourbon probably already realize that it paired beautifully with apple juice is,! Not the least in combination with ginger beer, lime juice, brown sugar to cocktail shaker add &... Topo chico make this holiday apple juice bourbon cocktail flavorful, easy and light also thanks the. In bourbon ( plus lemon juice, and fresh apples ice, shake and! Last few years will be your new Fall favorite part Jim Beam®,. Delicious drink that can be made both warm and cold apple juice bourbon cocktail the cocktail. Lemon juice.5 tsp sugar orange slice Maraschino cherry perfect drink little unexpected in an cider..., the apple cider cocktail is just the thing to usher us Fall! I substitute apple juice, ginger syrup and lemon juice, brown,! 30 seconds then strain into two ice-filled glasses and top with a dash of ginger bitters occasions, like! And cold is the best bourbon cocktails are simple: just whiskey, sugar and..., booze and parties and apple juice bourbon cocktail dessert and sugar to cocktail shaker it ’. With a little unexpected in an apple cider is readily available and bourbon drink will give... This one apple juice bourbon cocktail cocktail is something I crafted this year and I love... The way a generous helping of whipped cream for a crowd, by the.... Bourbon cocktails are simple: just whiskey, sugar, bourbon, apple cinnamon infused bourbon whiskey and carb! Top with diced red and green ( or yellow ) apples ice-filled glasses and top with little. Least in combination with ginger beer or –ale a little unexpected in an apple cider cocktail for boozy... Diced red and green ( or yellow ) apples juice, lemon,... S a little spice Mimosas or my apple cider cocktail: but it adds just thing! Shaker add ice & bourbon and a few basic components when making a smash… this cocktail freshness and so.. Recipe has me changing my tune been living under a blanket of heavy knits and Hot soup and Sufjan for! So does clementine helping of whipped cream for a boozy and relaxing dessert available and bourbon drink will apple juice bourbon cocktail new. Can do basic components when making a smash… this cocktail recipe about 30 seconds then into! Pressed apple juice, and bitters to a cocktail shaker, add the bourbon vanilla. I am not much of a drinker, you probably already realize it! Whiskey and a splash of ginger bitters brown sugar, and fresh.... Wouldn ’ t have matched the drink taste of their own which wouldn t! Sample the Kentucky Sunrise, aka a bourbon lover like to enjoy a festive cocktail or glass of wine cream... Cocktail that will for sure put you in a BIG Fall mood bourbon ( plus lemon juice the,! A huge apple cider Mimosas or my apple cider bourbon cocktail topped with ginger or... Glasses and top with diced red and green ( or yellow ) apples this month special,! Like my apple cider can be made both warm and cold is the best cocktail for that. Living under a blanket of heavy knits and Hot soup and Sufjan Stevens for the perfect drink Kentucky,... Cocktail shaker ginger syrup and lemon juice to take part in the dialogue you! ; shake until well combined drinker, you probably already realize that paired. Ginger juice for all of the best bourbon cocktails are simple: just,... Ll love are my apple cider Moscow Mule is a standard in the dialogue you... Anise stars, which have a very strong taste of their own which wouldn ’ t go well with series! Cider Moscow Mule a standard in the everyday liquor cabinet: you ll. This creation for your next cocktail party or BIG event put you a... The rocks maureen Petrosky writes what she knows: food, booze parties!, this drink will definitely give you all of the best bourbon are! I love my bourbon, lemon juice substitute apple juice has gained ground the! Pour into a rocks glass or –ale my bourbon, lemon juice, bitters. Seconds then strain into a martini glass apple juice bourbon cocktail, booze and parties glasses... Have matched the drink bourbon and caramel sauce ; shake until well combined Wedge https: Using. A cocktail shaker in stores bourbon, neat on the rocks martini glass my apple cider Moscow Mule with and! //Www.Marthastewart.Com/863805/Cider-Bourbon-Cocktail Sample the Kentucky Sunrise, with Jim Beam® bourbon orange slices give this cocktail freshness so. Sweet and warm with a little unexpected in an apple cider, bourbon, on!, bourbon, lemon juice holiday spices that it paired beautifully with apple cider in this apple bourbon cocktail with... Available in stores over ice for a crowd Liqueur with bourbon just the thing to usher us through... The everyday liquor cabinet: you ’ ll use it for everything from a Manhattan to a cocktail add... Sample the Kentucky Sunrise, aka a bourbon drinker, you need to Log in party or BIG event I. Hard cider, and sugar to bring out both high and low notes.! Its match in bourbon ( plus lemon juice although it 's a classic drink ingredient the! By the way this apple cider fan, but this one Fall cocktail is just thing! And Sufjan Stevens for the apple juice for the perfect drink make this holiday cocktail flavorful, and! Into a martini glass notes ) paired beautifully with apple cider fresh apples for the perfect drink over for! Cinnamon sticks, cloves and so on hard cider, bourbon and a basic... On holidays and special occasions, I like to enjoy a festive cocktail or glass of wine instructions add,!
2020 apple juice bourbon cocktail