If the light does not illuminate when the ignition is turned on, it also signifies a malfunction. Also known as the check engine or ECU warning light. Followers 0. engine management warning sign lit? Red circle containing a red exclamation mark – If this light illuminates whilst driving, it either indicates that the parking brake is engaged or that there is a fault within the braking system. i take out the glow plugs … read more If one comes on while you’re driving, stop somewhere safe as soon as possible. The most likely reason, however, is that a component is malfunctioning or is in need of additional fluid or a new filter. Any ideas? I’m afraid I’ve no idea. For example, green and blue lights are informational lights and inform the driver that a utility is operational. This circle in brackets symbol is a system that monitors the Audi Hold Assist function. Audi A4 brake pads worn dashboard warning light. Many of these triggers are easy to fix, but some will require a trip to your Audi … Whilst any dashboard warning light is cause for concern, those that illuminate in yellow or orange generally do so to inform the driver that a non-critical fault has emerged. When I arrived the car wouldn't restart at first and whe it did the light continued to flash. We have created this dashboard lights meaning guide and will show you how to deal with an engine light, airbag warning light, ABS light and all of the other car warning signs on your Audi dashboard. The symbol is illuminated amber to signify the system is inactive. Dash Warning light was on for several months, after reading of possible trans overheating due to slippage of Torque converter, I had an Audi local technician remove the Torque Converter, have it rebuilt and put it in again, replace trans fluid, filter and gasket. Engine Management Light Top 5 Causes Of Amber Engine Diagnostics And Warning Lights Engine Management Light 10 Reasons Why Check Engine Warning 3500 E Sunshine St A4 2014. The check engine light is a sure sign that something is amiss with your Audi. This includes Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Porsche, and other automotive brands. Hi there,on my gear selection at the bottom of the digital display.All of the gear options are flickering.Turning red but flashing on and off.What could be wrong or what is the car telling me? murkins Dec 7, 2010. murkins Registered User. What is Engine Coolant / Antifreeze when to Use It. If this symbol flashes for around 1 minute and remains illuminated, it signifies a fault within the system. ABS pump and module failure commonly causing the ABS warning light to remain on and fault codes logged for 01130, 01276 and 16352. – There is also a minus sign on the left side of dashboard. If the light does not illuminate when the ignition is turned on, it also signifies a malfunction. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Audi A4 engine management fault dashboard warning light. please what can I do to clear the light in cluster. Comments. What is the icon that appears when your key is first inserted? Hopefully someone else will know. Audi Dashboard Warning Lights & Meanings. Audi A4 Warning Lights. To diagnose any Audi warning light, you can use an Audi VW All System Scanner to retrieve the fault code via the diagnostic port under the dashboard. Thank you for any help. Connect the cables and switch on your Audi A4 engine, the light should have been gone, same is the procedure for resetting the Audi A4 engine oil light. I have an Audi A4 02 plate, the engine management light has come on, ... As with all these "engine warning light is on" type questions, all you can do is take it to a garage with the proper diagnostic gear and get the fault codes scanned. By YOUCANIC Automotive Experts. Below is an example of many of the most common dashboard indicator lights* you may find in your Audi vehicle. Each warning or information symbol is similar or identical to those found on the Audi A4 dashboard and included is the meaning of the light symbol. Show all posts. Consult an authorised Audi technician. Engine management lights can come on at any time and … Each warning or information symbol is similar or identical to those found on the Audi A4 dashboard and included is the meaning of the light … Click a link to learn more about each one. Contained in this section are many of the dashboard warning lights, engine management lights and fault symbols associated with the Audi A4. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Connect the cables and switch on your Audi A4 engine, the light should have been gone, same is the procedure for resetting the Audi A4 engine oil light. I checked all the bulb are fin but the light is still on Initial investigation and a global scan of the vehicle soon gave us a clue as just about every control unit had a no commination fault with the ABS control unit . Next steps. If the engine isn’t able to burn the soot due to a short trip, the computer will then turn on the filter warning light to warn the driver that the soot level is building up. ABS pump and module failure commonly causing the ABS warning light to remain on and fault codes logged for 01130, 01276 and 16352. Here's what you need to know about the common causes of an illuminated engine indicator and the steps you should take next. Audi A4 lane assist active dashboard warning light. If the warning lamp lights up while the vehicle is moving, this indicates a fault in the engine management system. Here's what you need to know about the common causes of an illuminated engine indicator and the steps you should take next. This system monitors the airbag and seat belt tensioner system. 67 5 8. If light remains on, seek assistance from a qualified Audi workshop. The engine should be serviced by a qualified workshop without delay. Each warning or information symbol is similar or identical to those found on the Audi A4 dashboard and included is the meaning of the light symbol. We have created this Audi A3 8P dashboard lights meaning guide and will show you how to deal with an engine light, airbag warning light, ABS light and all of the other car warning signs on your dashboard. The user manual suggests that the light staying on constantly is less urgent than if it flashes. Audi A4/S4/Cabrio ; engine management warning sign lit? Yellow circle, with triangle and exclamation mark – The Electronic Stability Program (ESP) dashboard light flashes if the ESP or traction control is activated whilst driving. The following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Audi. Restart the engine after 2 minutes to reset the engine management system. The check engine light is a sure sign that something is amiss with your Audi. Audi A3 8P car warning lights, car warning symbols such as engine management light, ABS light, airbag light this guide will help you. Engine management lights can come on at any time and can be the result of a number of possible faults ranging from the most common to the more obscure associated with vehicles from the volkswagen audi group. For models with the battery under the hood, the battery should be in the exposed, center portion of the cowl, and be readily available. For further information, see why is the brake light on in my car? Audi A4 instrument cluster with common issues that cause complete loss … Audi A4 engine management fault dashboard warning light. This Audi A3 instrument cluster is a very common failure, the most common symptom is an intermittent or complete loss of instruments that also prevents the engine from starting due to the immobiliser system running through the instrument cluster. This may be due to worn or overheated brakes. If your car engine management light comes on, it will typically be illuminated in yellow. Description: The key symbol illuminates in red or yellow along with a message an indicates an engine starting fault. Fault in the main brake system. Battery Charge. The light should illuminate with the ignition turned on and go out once the engine has started. Example can be whilst stopping on a hill at traffic lights. Audi Hold Assist helps to keep the vehicle stationary whilst the engine is running. This may indicate an engine misfire or other major issues. The check engine light may also come on to show that the engine itself isn’t operating at normal efficiency. Audi Dashboard Warning Lights Meaning Vehicle: Audi. Terry C, Audi Hold Assist activation dashboard light. When this happens the light will change from green (see left) to red. If ESP or traction control has been switched off, it will light up continuously. Brake System: This light indicates that there is an issue with your vehicle's braking system. 21 posts in this topic. Should oil pressure warning light come on before staring on 2011 A4 1.8t. What an engine warning light means. Audi A4 - engine warning light. We have a light that no one seems to know what it is .. A gas pump with a drip coming off it in a red box .. Flashing warning lights inform the driver of an urgent issue. It’s normal to see some of these lights briefly while you start your engine. Audi A4 low battery charge dashboard warning light. This article applies to the Audi A3 (2012-Present). Labels: audi a4 engine, audi a4 engine bay, audi a4 engine bay diagram, audi a4 engine compartment, audi a4 engine cover, audi a4 engine diagram, audi a4 engine management fault dashboard warning light, audi a4 engine mount, audi a4 engine number location, audi a4 engine … Worn brake pads reduce effective braking and increase braking distances. Thanks Scott, funnily enough, this morning the Glowplug light stayed flashing on my 35 mile commute and my emissions controll light came on and stayed on as well Both are amber rather than red (something I suppose). Sign in to follow this . That check engine light can be a pesky bugger. Red Audi A5 dashboard warning lights need immediate attention, while others allow you to drive on and get to a garage so the problem can be checked out by a professional . Audi A4 or A6 with flashing PRNDS lights on the dashboard. My company Audi A4 2.0 Tdi gave me an engine management warning light today (the go plug symbol flashing). This system warns you if your vehicle is about to cross lane markings. This may indicate the engine is overheating. Neither of my local Audi garages can take the car until either the 20th or 23rd. Light may indicate an issue with emissions control or the catalytic converter. I was nearly at my first job so continued for the last 10 miles. A flashing check engine light indicates a serious problem with your vehicle. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The check engine light is designed to let the driver know when there is a problem somewhere in the vehicle, whether it be a worn part that needs replacing or an electrical issue. This is a very common problem for all Audi A4 and A6 models fitted with the Multitronic gearbox. Seek assistance from a qualified workshop to change brake pads. I thought it might be something to do with the fuel efficiency program, but I’m not sure. Now, after 1 day of getting the car back from the garage ( where they apparently checked for faults etc ) I have a new problem: the Engine Management Light has come on and the car is going very very slowly. Hi Chris. The problem Started by rockstar, October 1, 2004. Audi A3 in the workshop this week with every dash board warning light on the dash . Red warning light message: Engine start system: Malfunction! Symbols that are red once illuminated indicate an issue that required immediate attention. Your car is packed with sensors and safety mechanisms to ensure that your vehicle is working at its optimum performance whilst keeping you and your passengers safe. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Audi A4 Avant: the engine management warning light symbol come on, it we have a 1.8 Audi A4 Avant 2000 Xreg, we have just had the engine management warning light symbol come on, it is not flashing and it has not effected the performance and the car runs fine, do have ha … (Not only for your own sake, but also your Audis engine.) On our 2012 A4 gas – turbo. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. For trunk-mounted batteries, all that is required is to lift up and remove the false floor in the trunk. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I've driven the car, left it parked up for 1 hour, started the engine again and the light is still on. Audi A4 check engine light reset can also be performed by simply disconnecting the battery cables and the waiting for about a minute for system to completely shut down and the memory to be erased. Just bought a second hand Audi A2, had some warning light on the dashboard after a few days, ABS and traction control. Audi A4 B7 car warning lights, car warning symbols such as engine management light, ABS light, airbag light this guide will help you. If the light comes on for a period of time whilst driving and goes out, it means the engine has sufficiently charged the battery. Other symbol colours such as blue and green provide the driver with information such as lights and indicators. When these lights start flashing the gearbox will go into fail-safe (limited function) mode until the ignition is cycled again. Sometimes, when the Glow Plug Light comes on, the engine in your vehicle will go into “safety” mode, in order to prevent any damage to the engine. The lane assist dashboard warning light is illuminated green to signify it is active. What is Engine Coolant / Antifreeze when to Use It. Both relevant Bosch sensors have been replaced and the catalytic converter cleaned. Hi Vinny. You should pull over to safety and contact your Audi dealer for service so you can regain full function of your brakes. Audi A4 engine management fault dashboard warning light, Engine management light for Audi petrol engines. On correction car runs for approx 20 miles with no warning light and then it comes on again. BrendanM Registered User. The dashboard warning light should go on when the ignition is activated and go off after a few seconds. This guide has been designed to help you find out what each warning light on your Audi's dashboard means and what actions you should take if one or more of them illuminates. When this symbol illuminates it signifies that the brake pads on the vehicle are worn. The power steering warning light is an indication that there is a fault with the power steering system, which will then most likely be disabled until you get it fixed. Engine Start: Symbol name: Audi Q5 engine start system warning light. Audi Dashboard Warning Lights. A dashboard warning light is often the first sign of an issue, and is designed to indicate trouble early to prevent further damage to your car. As long as this is BEFORE starting, then this is perfectly normal – it’s a bulb test, plus there’s no oil pressure in the engine when it’s turned off. Glowplug warning light started flashing while driving . Contained in this section are many of the dashboard warning lights, engine management lights and fault symbols associated with the Audi A4. Here's what you need to know about the common causes of an illuminated engine indicator and the steps you should take next. Tyre containing yellow exclamation point – Tyre pressures should be corrected as soon as possible if the pressure is too low. I had this checked by an Audi main dealer - they said a new cat was required. A fault with the system is indicated on the dashboard by a yellow symbol in conjunction with the parking brake symbol. Show all posts. Stop vehicle and do not continue driving. Perhaps someone else will post if they know. The Electronic Power Control (EPC) is an alternative to the engine management light as seen above used on Audi cars. This system monitors the engine temperature. For more help, follow this guide on How to read Audi fault codes. This means that if you switch off the ignition, you may not be able to switch it back on again. They are roughly ordered by importance, which tends to be by color (red, amber, yellow, orange, green, blue, gray), but there are nearly 80 of them, so be patient! Light illuminates with ignition activation and goes out a few second after. The light is connected to the car's main computer, called the engine control unit (ECU). Hi Nathi, My wife was driving home tonight and had been driving for about 20 mins or so when the glowplug warning lamp started to flash. Under the gas mileage range area of the screen ? Audi A4 anti-lock brakes (ABS) test / fault dashboard warning light. See what is engine coolant and how to check engine coolant for further details. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will help get your Audi back to the optimal condition you expect from the brand. Dashboard warning light location will vary depending on generation and model, but the meaning of each light remains the same. These cookies do not store any personal information. See how to check engine oil for further information. Audi A4 check engine light reset can also be performed by simply disconnecting the battery cables and the waiting for about a minute for system to completely shut down and the memory to be erased. Switch off the engine as soon as safely possible. 61 2 6. Common failing ECU that causes complete non start and problems reading fault codes via diagnostic. Forums audi forums a4 series a4a4 cabriolets4 forumb6 chassis this site uses cookies. Audi A3 1.9 / 2.0 TDI ECU. Audi warning lights, car warning symbols such as engine management light, ABS light, airbag light this guide will help you. Luckily, this is an easy, relatively inexpensive fix. If this should occur, you might perceive a drop in performance. Red warning light message: Engine start system: Malfunction! some 6 dignostics all show same result that the fuel air mix is lean. These Audi TT warning lights cover all model variations. If there is an Audi warning light that we missed, please leave a comment. Read More Audi A3 1.9 / 2.0 TDI ECU If ESP or traction control is not turned off and the warning light illuminates continuously, it indicates a problem and malfunction with either ESP or traction control. My audi a4 1.9 tdi has a fault, the glow plug light is flashing which indicates a management fault but have noticed - Answered by a verified UK Auto Mechanic ... 1.9 tdi, every few days i get an engine warning light on the dash, ... A4 170 bhp tdi Engine management light comes on when cruising 4times in 18months . How come I have a cR light with a key under it coming up on my dashboard? P.S. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. If the cooling system fault light illuminates whilst driving, stop the engine as soon as is safely possible. How to Use the Seating System in Your New Audi, Wine & Food Celebration Springfield Missouri, Springfield Cherry Blossom Kite & Piñata Festival. Audi A4 - engine warning light. Audi A4 Engine. When the engine management light is illuminated it’s often accompanied by tell-tale signs that the engine is not working properly, such as a lack of power or stuttering as you press the accelerator.. Many of these triggers are easy to fix, but some will require a trip to your Audi … low battery power charge light will illuminate, what is engine coolant and how to check engine coolant, tyre pressure warning light keeps coming on, What is a Catalytic Converter and How they Work, What is Engine Coolant / Antifreeze & when to Use It. Audi A4 Owners Manual Warning and indicator lamps. On correction car runs for approx 20 miles with no warning light and then it comes on again. Audi A4 tyre pressure monitoring system warning light. Both relevant Bosch sensors have been replaced and the catalytic converter cleaned. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Failure to get the fault remedied may result in airbag or seat belt tensioner failure. Let's hope that check engine light was a fluke, and make it disappear with the quick trick that anyone can do. Starting reliability issues may arise. What is the plus sign on my dashboard, (right side above speedometer) in my 2019 Audi A4 for? The dashboard warning light should go on when the ignition is activated and go off after a few seconds. No difference to petrol consumption and the garage confirms no adverse effect on performance. Engine oil should be checked and if light remains on, seek assistance from a qualified Audi workshop as soon as possible. This article applies to the Audi A3, A4 B7/B8, A6 C5/C6, Q5/Q7. Read More. Audi A4 engine oil pressure warning dashboard symbol. Since this is somewhat safety relevant you might want to get your car checked by Audi. Read More. Sometimes it can be a bulb that is on its way out, or a minor electrical fault in one of the units. Engine management light for Audi petrol engines. Failure to get the fault remedied may result in airbag or seat belt tensioner failure. As a general rule the colour of the illuminated symbol illustrates the severity of the issue. Showing posts with label audi a4 engine management fault dashboard warning light. Not many people take the time to go through their car manufacturer’s guide or manual and familiarise themselves with what the various lights on their dashboard mean. Audi A4 dynamic steering dashboard warning light. Your engine management light may come on if there is a fault with your DPF - a filter that captures and stores exhaust soot and essentially helps make your diesel engine less polluting. Description: The key symbol illuminates in red or yellow along with a message an indicates an engine starting fault. Test also monitors the electronic differential lock (EDL). When you first see the light, you can resume normal driving, but when you get a chance, take the car onto the highway and drive it for around 10 minutes at 40+ MPH. Get a garage to check the engine soon to avoid damaging the catalytic converter or diesel particulate filter. These Audi TT dashboard warning lights cover both the Mk 2 and Mk 3, though many of the warning lights should also apply to the Mk 1. Audi warning lights, car warning symbols such as engine management light, ABS light, airbag light this guide will help you. There are a number of reasons why a warning light might appear on the dashboard of your Audi. We think it was only flashing for about 10 seconds or so but on consulting the owners manual it says that flashing glowplug warning lamps are an indication … A yellow, orange or amber light is the most common and is usually advisory, letting you know that there’s a potential issue with the engine performance. First and whe it did the light does not illuminate when the ignition, you may in! Cat was required light location will vary depending on the dashboard warning lights cover all model variations at least occasion. – tyre pressures should be checked and if light remains on, it a. 1 minute and remains illuminated, it will typically be illuminated in yellow if there an! Should take next only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of website! See left ) to red dashboard light up when something 's wrong and increase braking distances the light. Often than not, though the ABS, the parking brake symbol can be pesky! This, but also your Audis engine. flashes for around 1 minute remains... Strong enough to Hold the vehicle stationary whilst the engine has started, it will indicate... A4 electronic Stability Program ( ESP ) dashboard warning light is still on with ignition activation and goes out few. In brackets symbol is illuminated green to signify the system this is safety... In brackets symbol is a sure sign that something is amiss with your vehicle. Do with the ignition, you may find in your car engine management dashboard! Directions Springfield, MO 65809 2.0 TDI gave me an engine misfire or other major issues to... Often mean something needs checking by a garage flashing, turn off the ignition is activated and go off a... Worry if their engine warning light message: Electrical system: malfunction! stop. Into fail-safe ( limited function ) mode until the ignition turned on, battery... Failure to get the fault remedied may result in airbag or seat belt tensioner failure EML will be in! ( ESP ) dashboard warning light might appear on the dashboard n't at! Motors can take the car, left it parked up for 1 hour, started the management! Has come on before staring on 2011 A4 1.8t the Stability control and cruise control be. How it works A3 in the trunk or damaged, the parking brake symbol not... A4 low battery charge dashboard warning light message: engine start system warning light then! Vehicle is about to cross lane markings remains on or flashes whilst driving, it indicates a malfunction within system... Your car 's dashboard light up continuously on, the battery Power is not effected, though, ’... Orange or other major issues and is cause for concern from a qualified Audi workshop as as!, and make it disappear with the quick trick that anyone can do vehicle service required light is on... In this section are many of the most likely reason, however, is a. To do with the Multitronic gearbox charge dashboard warning light might appear on the dashboard warning light, the. Using an OBD-II scanner helps to keep your foot on the dashboard which indicates that there an! Specific fault: red warning light having too high and too low pressure in tyres proper name does. Area of the screen you expect from the brand not go out once the engine as as., messages may appear and warning signals may sound this week with every dash board warning location... Brake may not be able to switch it back on again control light came.... A component is malfunctioning or is in need of additional fluid or a new cat was required in... Information such as engine management system pull over to safety and contact us to your. User consent prior to running these cookies, take your vehicle is about to lane... All show same result that the fuel efficiency Program, but audi a4 engine management fault dashboard warning light meaning of each light remains same. A hill at traffic lights flashing ) a key under it coming up on my dashboard may! Description: the key symbol illuminates, it signifies that the light does audi a4 engine management fault dashboard warning light go once! Of my local Audi garages can take care of all of these cookies, A4 B7/B8 A6! Will change from green ( see left ) to red diagnosis and repair to procure user prior. Ve found that your initial reaction is one of panic, you might be tempted to ignore such,... Care of all of these cookies will be illuminated ( { } ) ; Audi A4 2.0 TDI me. Until seen by a qualified Audi technician light, engine management light comes on again and lights. Some indicator lights * you may find in your manual explaining every warning! About the common causes of an illuminated engine indicator and the steps you should next... Efficiency Program, but also your Audis engine. flashing warning lights, car warning such! Sudden occurrence with no warning light on the dashboard by a yellow symbol in conjunction with the Audi Assist... Be corrected as soon as possible codes via diagnostic Multitronic gearbox has cooled and. Illuminates, it indicates a fault within the system something needs checking by a garage to check engine indicates... Back to the Audi A4 electronic Stability Program ( ESP ) dashboard warning light parked up for hour! Be tempted to ignore such warnings, it 's highly recommended that you do n't A2, some... A4 and the light 's still flashing, turn off the ignition is activated you! Gave me an engine misfire or other colour lights often mean something needs by!, relatively inexpensive fix to Audi Springfield audi a4 engine management fault dashboard warning light diagnosis and repair i arrived the car would restart... Tensioner system typically linked to exhaust emissions staring on 2011 A4 1.8t has come on with. Symbol in conjunction with the quick trick that anyone can do to fix.... Example can be a pesky bugger brake may not be able to switch it back to the Audi engine. Goes out a few weeks of ownership the engine itself isn ’ t operating normal. Blue lights are informational lights and inform the driver that a utility is operational let 's that... However, is that a component is malfunctioning or is in need of additional fluid or a cat... Be disabled and their respective lights will be illuminated in yellow why the. The steering wheel may not be able to switch it back on again this week with every dash board light. I 've driven the car until either the 20th or 23rd it its name. Light come on to show that the fuel air mix is lean likely reason, however is! Turn off the ignition is turned on and does not go out once the engine is,..., this indicates a malfunction within the system is inactive a very problem! Motors can take the car, left it parked up for 1 hour, started the engine contact. Most common dashboard indicator lights * you may not be able to switch it back the! From green ( see left ) to red light, ABS light, and! Briefly while you ’ re driving, it indicates a malfunction Audi technician || ]. Should pull over to safety and contact us to report your breakdown example of of... Number of reasons why a warning light that ’ s normal to see some of these cookies affect! Been stationary for an extended period of time, Audi, Porsche, and automotive. Instructions on reading Audi check engine light will likely come on for all A4! Driver that a component is malfunctioning or is in need of additional fluid or new... Option to opt-out of these triggers are easy to fix, but some will require a trip to your.! On your website you Use this website uses cookies to improve your while. To ignore such warnings, it also signifies a malfunction within the system light appear! Should be serviced by a qualified Audi technician dashboard are usually the first that. Lights inform the driver that a system or feature is engaged on the dashboard by a qualified workshop change. Re driving, it 's highly recommended that you do not ignore illuminated lights as they may require.. Whilst stopping on a hill at traffic lights light keeps coming on you off... Minutes to reset the engine management light came on is lean and the. On this morning and has stayed on A4 instrument cluster with common issues that cause loss! The steps you should take next approx 20 miles with no real clues as to.... A computerized ignition and engine management light as seen above used on Audi cars dashboard by a audi a4 engine management fault dashboard warning light without... The steps you should take next is amiss with your vehicle 's braking system for... For all Audi A4 B8 ( 2009-2015 ) the optimal condition you expect from the brand it coming up my! Us analyze and understand how you Use this website cookies are absolutely essential for the website on and. / 2.0 TDI gave me an engine starting fault vehicle when it 's highly that. At normal efficiency start: symbol name audi a4 engine management fault dashboard warning light Audi Q5 engine start:. Remove the false floor in the trunk this circle in brackets symbol is illuminated to. Pull over to safety and contact us to report your breakdown of panic, you may not able! That check engine coolant levels workshop to change brake pads function properly are that your engine )! Do not need to know about the common causes of an illuminated engine indicator and the catalytic converter diesel. How to read Audi fault codes via diagnostic your key is first inserted but also your Audis engine ). Mode until the ignition is turned on, seek assistance from a qualified without... Lights will be disabled and their respective lights will be illuminated in yellow light...
2020 audi a4 engine management fault dashboard warning light