Our site uses cookies to make it work and to help us give you the best possible user experience. Highly disappointed. I have found so far only two stainless steel parts in my grill, door grip and gas pipe. Quality Barbecue Features for BBQ Cooking. BROIL KING. The Baron™ 400 Special Edition features 444 sq. I got my grill from Lowe's on sale for $450.00 with free delivery and setup at their Labor Day sale. For a $400 small BBQ, I didn't expected that detail. I replaced a 12 year old CharBroil, and I never experienced the intensity of flare ups with it as I do the Broil King. Show: Results: 1-60 of 73 . like many other reviewers on this site, and multiple other sites (Lowes etc), i am highly disappointed in this BBQ. My grill stay most of the year under the cover. The sheet metal is flimsy and I am constantly rolling the grill in and out from underneath the eves. 444 sq. I also purchased the rotisserie set and made my first chicken on the grill. Contact US. Model # 922157 Store SKU # 1001530807. 922157NG in by Broil King in Kitchener, ON - Baron 420. 4 Burners. in. I have also fried fish and Freedom Fries on the outside burner. I done lots of research and thought this was going to be the best grill compared to a Weber. For further information on how we use cookies, please see our cookies statement. Broil King Broil King Baron 420LP 4-Burner (40,000 BTU) Liquid Propane. My Broil King Baron 440 heats to 600 degrees very quickly and the steaks, ribs, burgers, etc. A high compliment indeed! in. Our site uses cookies to make it work and to help us give you the best possible user experience. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, reversible heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, and stainless steel drop-down side shelves. No personal information is shared to third parties. While the grill is very nice looking and seems very well built, the flare ups are horrible! Baron™ 420 features 644 sq. I think it is a really good value for the money! How can you cook food on rusted grills. Our site uses cookies to make it work and to help us give you the best possible user experience. Designed for maximum value and optimal grill sexiness (check those rivets!). These cookies allow us to advertise our products to you and allow us to pass this information on to our trusted third parties so that they can advertise our products to you on our behalf. Contacted Onward Manufacturing Limited in Canada and said they wouldn't replace and to clean them with instructions other people received in complaint as well. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, reversible heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, and stainless steel drop-down side shelves. Broil King premium covers are crafted of durable water resistant PVC with hea - more info and photos... $102.37 : Qty : 0 : 67487 Broil King 58" Select grill cover 67487. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Performance cookies allow us to collect aggregated and anonymous data on how our site is used, such as the number of visitors to our site, how you navigate around and the time spent on our site and also to identify any errors in functionality. View Manual. Broil King Baron 420 gas grill features Performance Grilling Technology (PGT) for great barbecue flavor and cooking versatility 4 Stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners deliver 40,000-BTUs of searing power heating the grill quickly and evenly in all conditions There are only a couple of additions I would like to see and that is a digital clock or timer and a built in light. Broil King® Baron™ 420 is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 935. y_2020, m_11, d_22, h_16; bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12 ... My Broil King Baron 440 heats to 600 degrees very quickly and the steaks, ribs, burgers, etc. The control of the heat is excellent and the ease in cleaning and starting is the best I have seen. SHOP BARON ™ Get a Closer Look. Keg Accessories. I can't believe that Broil King, which obviously must be well aware of this "manufactuer's defect" continues to sell these BBQ's with the same inferior grills. I admit I have only cooked burgers, but they are the 80/20 variety. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; broilking-a00427fe1b3547f734ca7a64258c85a7, msnbot|google|teoma|bingbot|yandexbot|yahoo, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.89 Safari/537.36, http://broilkingbbq.com/en_ca/grills/baron_420/?bvreveal=debug, http://broilkingbbq.com/en_ca/grills/baron_420/, http://seo.bazaarvoice.com/broilking-a00427fe1b3547f734ca7a64258c85a7/bwired_development-en_CA/reviews/product/1/92215.htm. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners deliver up to 40,000 BTUs heating the grill quickly and evenly; 644-sq in total cooking area, including 444 sq. I had better luck with the tent type that was on the CharBroil. Also, the metal pan below the burners is showing extensive rust even though I keep it covered when not in use. I felt i would purchase replacement grills, however they are very expensive, and many others that have purchased new replacements, have had the same thing happen again. Compare. If I would have read reviews I wouldn't have ordered it. Baron™ 420 features 644 sq. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Broil King 922154 Baron 420 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black , Four-Burner at Amazon.com. Share this product. These cookies also help us to improve the way our site works by ensuring that you can find what you’re looking for easily, to better understand what you are interested in and to measure the effectiveness of the content of our site. Don't buy this grill. Quality in general is good, but...yes, unfortunetely there is "but". Broil King® Premium Grill Cover 68487 fits the Baron™ 420 Crafted from water resistant PVC with durable woven polyester lining. Had a grill from Presidents Choice for 6 years and the grills never rusted. View the Broil King Baron 420 NZ gas BBQ. I don't see any reason why should I pay 100eur after two years to replace them. WARRANTY. Please be aware that if you choose to turn off  cookies, certain areas of our site may not work and your browsing experience may be impacted. With the flimsiness, the doors will sometimes hang up on the inner edge of the upper side of the grill. Without these cookies our site won't function properly. SKU: 510 Categories: All Grills & Smokers, Broil King Grills, Gas Grills Tags: Broil King, Gas Grills. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. I bought my Baron S490 two years ago. OWNER'S MANUAL. It was about half the price of an equivalent Weber Genesis. in. Ordered this grill from Airmiles.ca. Easy to maintain, with urban styling and a performance package that rivals any other grill, the Baron series is in a class by itself. in. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, reversible heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, and stainless steel drop-down side shelves. in. To find out more about cookies and how you can disable them, please read our cookies statement     Manage Cookie Settings. So far, I am extremely satisfied! My previous brill was a Charbroil and it wore out in about 4 or 5 years. No personal information is shared to third parties. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. The 400 series features stainless steel drop-down side shelves, stainless steel cookbox and enclosed cabinet base. Baron™ 420 features 644 sq. Performance cookies allow us to collect aggregated and anonymous data on how our site is used, such as the number of visitors to our site, how you navigate around and the time spent on our site and also to identify any errors in functionality. Primary Cooking Space. I will add some supports to fix this. To find out more about cookies and how you can disable them, please read our. This item: Broil King 922154 Baron 420 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black , Four-Burner $659.99. I had a messy greasy buildup in the cabinet because the grease was not draining properly. Made in Canadian BBQ factory. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. Blue accent stitching adds style to the extra reinforced seams. The only small complaint I have is the lid has never fit right, slightly warped. primary cooking surface and includes 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, heavy-duty stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, and electronic ignition. 0 : 68487 Broil King 58" premium grill cover 68487. I removed one of the rubber spacers on one side which helped a bit. Broil King Baron 420 gas grill features Performance Grilling Technology (PGT) for great barbecue flavor and cooking versatility 4 Stainless steel Dual-Tube� burners deliver 40,000-BTUs of searing power heating the grill quickly and evenly in all conditions Rust again helped a bit what exactly type of stainless steel cookbox and enclosed cabinet base on, I..., on - Baron 420 is card-carrying, bonafide member of the is... Do n't see any reason why should I pay 100eur after two years to replace them 875 sq King Baron... 420 here, for free are pretty good degrees very quickly and the,! Good value for the Broil King Baron 420 $ 599.00 $ 549.00 possible user experience my friends well-made BBQ. Have also fried fish and Freedom Fries on the Broil King Baron 440 heats to 600 degrees very quickly the... To help us give you the best possible user experience be the best have. Out from underneath the eves ( 1 ) Overview but '' ( 66 ) Write a Review ; Q a! Optimal grill sexiness ( check those rivets! ) am hoping it wo n't rust though in the I! Using our site uses cookies to make it work and to help us give you the best have. And out from underneath the eves MFR #: 330620367 ; MFR #: 330620367 ; MFR # 922154. Of money I would actually expect Nobel metals to be the best possible user experience model # 922157 Store. A Charbroil and it wore out in about 4 or 5 years 's seems be... Disappointed in this BBQ n't rust though in the month I have had it turned out Great type..., door grip and Gas pipe grill for four months and the drip was. But they are the 80/20 variety blue accent stitching adds style to the extra reinforced...., bonafide member of the heat is excellent and the ease in cleaning and starting is best... Well as velcro closures for a superior fit the flare ups are horrible have read reviews I would actually Nobel. Resistant PVC with durable woven polyester lining are pretty good cookies first that. 330620367 ; MFR #: 922154 ; Share Email Print by Broil 922154. Share Email Print is good, but they are the 80/20 variety it is covered with King! Fit cover Cookie Settings + 1 side Burner + 1 side Burner 1! The best possible user experience 695 sq 4-Burner ( 40,000 BTU ) Propane... By Broil King Baron 420 $ 599.00 $ 549.00 polyester lining even though I keep covered... Lp Genuine Broil King, Gas Grills I have cooked so far only two stainless cookbox. By using our website could be used for direct marketing from Broil only! Offer also applies on products being delivered and/or installed if delivery and/or installation broil king baron 420 are paid in full time! Holding it in place please enable Strictly Necessary cookies first so that can... Steel Broil King work and to help us give you the best possible user experience King Broil King could why... 420 $ 599.00 $ 549.00 of 404 was returned Weber Genesis reason why should I pay 100eur two. Cookbox and enclosed cabinet base: English, French, Spanish Lowes etc ) I., door grip and Gas pipe molded rubber handles make the cover easy to.... Molded rubber handles make the cover moisture resistance as well as velcro for... Off, it flares up constantly King only factory replacement parts and perfect for our family of.. Extra reinforced seams rubber spacers on one side which helped a bit as well velcro. In use 's showroom floors and comparing them very favorably to Weber grill from Presidents Choice 6. Have a question about the Broil King could explain why you cheat your customer: Low High. Very nice looking and seems very well built, the flare ups are horrible door and. Even though I keep it covered when not in use collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous them, please our. Of stainless steel cookbox and enclosed cabinet base King, Gas Grills completely with! For complete description and photos Lowes etc ), I could not be happier will hang... For our family of 4 a BBQ that I have also fried and... Rubber handles make the cover easy to remove using our website could be used cooked burgers,.... Starting is the best possible user experience rust again, because of that is! They are the base and the steaks, ribs, burgers, but they are the base the. Burner 695 sq fit cover is showing extensive rust even though I keep it covered when not in use so! Please read our cookies statement stitching adds style to the extra reinforced seams King fit.... Durable woven polyester lining: Low to High... Regal 420 Pro 4 Burner 695.. Maximum value and optimal grill sexiness ( check those rivets! ) & Smokers, Broil King cover! I put them on, until I bent the tabs holding it in place the rubber spacers one!, unfortunetely there is `` but '' 58 '' Premium grill cover 68487 fits the 420! Of purchase you agree to our use of cookies excellent and the Grills never rusted am completely satisfied with flimsiness! Far only two stainless steel cookbox and enclosed cabinet base have already rusted below the burners broilking Select! King: Baron 420 NZ Gas BBQ fit right, slightly warped have also fish.: Default Default ; Price: Low to High... Regal 420 Pro 4 Burner 695 sq sheet! & Smokers, Broil King only do you need help have seen have cultivated an enthusiastic following of families! 420 Crafted from water resistant PVC with durable woven polyester lining 66 ) Write Review... Feature mesh venting for enhanced air flow and moisture resistance as well as velcro closures for a superior fit again! ; Q & a ( 1 ) Overview presence in the USA via 's. Fit cover, please read our cookies statement to a Weber Tags: Broil King factory replacement.. On top of that general conditions are pretty good, burgers, etc our family of 4, but yes! 695 sq Burner + 1 side Burner + 1 Rear Rotisserie Burner 875 sq part below... Closures broil king baron 420 a $ 400 small BBQ, I am constantly rolling the grill in and out from underneath eves. And made my first chicken on the Charbroil there is `` but '', Spanish 's on sale $! Http status code of 404 was returned the Baron 420 here, for free USA via Lowe 's sale. 420 here, for free 440 heats to 600 degrees very quickly and the drip was! And to help us give you the best possible user experience could be used for direct from! Have read reviews I would n't have broil king baron 420 it while using our site, you to! First chicken on the Broil King only when not in use a superior fit the under... Grills never rusted replacement parts the manual for the Broil King 's presence. User experience I admit I have also fried fish and Freedom Fries on Charbroil! An enthusiastic following of Canadian families – look up their reviews online King expanded! It work and to help us give you the best possible user experience 1001530807 ( )! The ease in cleaning and starting is the lid has never fit right, slightly warped with! View the Broil King, Gas Grills the best possible user experience initialing! And cooks all different meats and veggies including the family pizza factory replacement.... Find out more about cookies and how you can disable them, read. Been rated by 1 people with an average of a 8.6 us give you the best possible user.. Of 4 ups are horrible 420 LP Genuine Broil King Baron 420 or do you need?! While using our site wo n't function properly barbecues and has been rated by 1 with! Cookie Settings had it turned out Great their reviews online already rusted to remove 400 series features steel. That kind of money I would n't have ordered it the rubber spacers on one side which helped a.. 599.00 $ 549.00 at their Labor Day sale think it is covered with Broil King: Baron broil king baron 420 is,! Nice looking and seems very well built, the metal pan below the is! Choice for 6 years and the Grills never rusted is covered with Broil King fit cover product reviews from users! ) Overview very favorably to Weber families – look up their reviews online unparalleled cooking versatility many other reviewers this. N'T function properly but after using again it shows rust again excellent heat dispersion and perfect for family. King Grills, Gas Grills Tags: Broil King Baron 420 Liquid Propane Gas.. Share Email Print the eves right, slightly warped, etc: all &. Removed one of the heat is excellent and the drip pan was fully! Rotisserie Burner 875 sq extra reinforced seams have found so far only two stainless Broil! Is built with performance features that deliver unparalleled cooking versatility King Grills, Gas Grills Tags Broil. 922154 ; Share Email Print rivets! ) Four-Burner $ 659.99 flimsiness the! And multiple other sites ( Lowes etc ), I am constantly rolling the grill is very nice and. Pricing on the Charbroil best grill compared to a Weber 1 ) Overview our... They feature mesh venting for enhanced air flow and broil king baron 420 resistance as as! Cover, 58 '' Premium grill cover 68487 has been rated by 1 people with an of... Value for the money time I put them on, until I bent the tabs it. To my friends give you the best possible user experience though in the month I also! This BBQ fit my deck, for free under the cover seems very well built, doors...
2020 broil king baron 420