Chewy Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Perfect for eating as-is or dunking in cold milk! As you bite in you get lost in the whirlpool of chewy oatmeal, sweet cranberries, and decadent white chocolate chips. Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies can also be frozen in plastic bags. These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are made with my favorite cookie base and filled with white chocolate chips, tangy dried cranberries, crunchy walnuts, and fragrant with a touch of orange zest. We’re starting out BIG, with these chewy cranberry orange chocolate chip cookies! Slightly crispy on the outside but soft and chewy on the inside. They were chewy … https://bakerbynature.com/thick-chewy-white-chocolate-cranberry-cookies By: Gwen Leron Published: December 7, 2018 Last Updated: July 17, 2020 Leave a Comment This page may contain affiliate links. Deliciously soft chewy white chocolate oatmeal cranberry cookies with all the flavors perfect for the Christmas holiday season.. It’s a must! These easy, chewy Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies feature crispy, crackly edges, tart-sweet dried cranberries, and gooey chocolate chips. These cookies are based on my “oatmeal” (no oats) raisin cookies, which are also paleo and vegan.. Whisk the flour, apple pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl; set aside. If you’re looking for the perfect holiday cookie to bake, you can’t go wrong with this recipe. That sweet and tart burst of flavor from the cranberries pairs beautifully with the white chocolate. The cookies are oatmeal cookie perfection; thin and chewy with a nice pop of flavor from the chocolate and the molasses, and then there’s a hint of spice from the cinnamon. I made thick balls and gently mashed them on the cookie sheet and I only cooked them for 10mins. They are most definitely one of my new favorite cookies. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. This is My Favorite Base Oatmeal Cookie Recipe. Soft and chewy, they make a great after-school treat or easy dessert. Beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl with a … Combine the dry ingredients. A loaded, perfectly spiced, chewy, deliciously sweet, thick oatmeal cookie! They are everybody’s favorite cookie in this house. Since then, I’ve made countless variations of that cookie – all paleo and vegan – including chewy lime coconut cookies, cranberry orange chocolate chip cookies, and double chocolate chip cookies. Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies – Take a moment to think about everything you love about a granola bar, the chewiness, the flavors, the dried fruit and crunchy nuts. White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies are chewy deliciousness in every bite. Loaded with white chocolate chips, fresh cranberries, orange zest and pecans. They’re also heartier than a normal chocolate chip cookies without being heavy or dry. How to Store Baked and Unbaked Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Easy oatmeal cranberry cookies recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Oatmeal cookies? The cookie edges turn slightly brown while they’re baking and cool off to be perfectly crispy, but the cookies are soft and chewy in the center. Most of the time we have cinnamon rolls, quick peanut butter fudge, or chocolate chip cookies. I doubled the recipe and added a extra 3/4 cup of brown sugar. YUM! They're a bit like a mashup of chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies, but elevated with dried … Cranberry Dark Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are soft and chewy with plump, tart, cranberries and chocolate chunks, hints of brown sugar and cinnamon. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. The cookies are a family favorite. The combination feels distinctly holiday. To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large bowl and electric mixer), add the butter, sugars, and beat on medium-high speed until creamed and well combined, about 3 to 4 minutes. They have just the right combination of tangy dried cranberries, dark chocolate chunks, and chewy oatmeal. Home » Recipes » Chewy Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yeah. Perfect for your holiday cookie tray! Cranberry oatmeal white chocolate chip cookies are a year round staple in our home. Mix the wet ingredients. These are made with brown sugar, a hint of cinnamon, rolled oats, & lots of chocolate chips for the perfect bakery-style cookie. Can’t decide? It was on my 29th birthday, and it was my very favorite chewy oatmeal raisin cookie. Creamy, moist, chewy, and chocolaty Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are something that your taste buds won’t forget easily. A very long time ago, I shared my first oatmeal cookie recipe. This base recipe has quickly developed into my favorite and makes quite a few appearances in Sally’s Cookie Addiction.I’m a firm believer in having a handful of base recipes from which you can develop virtually hundreds of variations. They are the perfect combination soft in the center and crispy just around the edges. For many people, cranberries is one of those fruits that mark the beginning of the Holiday season. In a small bowl, whisk together the vanilla, milk, and eggs. I made the oatmeal, cranberry, pecan cookies, these are the best cookies I have ever ate. And the flavor combination is … PS… don’t skip the cinnamon in these cookies. https://bakerbynature.com/chewy-white-chocolate-cranberry-oatmeal-cookies Divide the dough in half, and bake a few of each. Christmas is just around the corner and it’s one of my favorite times of year because of all the candy, fudge, and cookies. Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies This recipe creates a very The cranberries give these cookies the perfect tang and the oatmeal keeps the cookie tender and moist for the perfect texture. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Simple to make, entirely portable, perfectly sized, and always delicious. These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are incredibly soft, chewy, thick, and full of white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Today’s soft & chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies start from my base oatmeal cookie recipe. Store extra baked cookies in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 3-5 days. Thie best recipe for soft and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. These Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are soft, chewy, and has the wonderful flavor of cranberries. While the name may be a mouthful to say, these chewy, buttery cookies are a mouthful worth eating. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cranberry-oatmeal-cookies Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla, orange zest and orange extract. In a separate large mixing bowl, either with a stand mixer or a hand mixer, cream together the softened butter and brown sugar on medium-high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes, scraping down the … Set aside. I've been making cookies for as long as I can remember - in fact, they were probably the first thing I ever made. Cookies are a great dessert. Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Cranberry chocolate chunk oatmeal cookies are homemade, bakery style cookies that are dad approved to be sweet, but not too sweet. Now imagine that in cookie form! They have the perfect combo of crispy edges and chewy centers for an oatmeal … Combine the oats, flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine. Each time, I tweak the recipe a bit to get the flavor and consistency I’m going for. In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment fitted, mix together the brown sugar, sugar, and cooled, melted butter until well mixed, about 1 minute. Instructions. They’ve got it all: chewy, gooey, crispy, crunchy. Also, the cranberry oatmeal cookies also come together really quickly. It's the perfect cookie for the Holidays! These Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies are THICK, CHEWY and absolutely DELICIOUS! Place the cookies on a cookie sheet, and place the cookie sheet in the freezer. Soft and chewy oatmeal cookies fully loaded with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. White Chocolate Chips. I've always had a soft spot for chewy oatmeal cookies, and plain old chocolate chip cookies… In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. They’re ready to go by the time the oven preheats, and they can be made – start to finish – in less than 20 minutes. https://thebakermama.com/recipes/flourless-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies Preheat oven to 325 F. In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt, then set aside. Delicious with cranberries. Instructions. The cranberry offers a fun pop of color and flavor, perfect for the holiday season! Click to learn more. “What’s for dessert?” That question is asked at my house 2 to 3 times a week. For a twist, use semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips to make cranberry oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Since my kids finish off a bag of dried cranberries before breakfast and I have been in love with white chocolate for about 25 years now… Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are pretty much our perfect cookie. Mix in eggs and vanilla. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-cherry-oatmeal-cookies These cranberry white chocolate oatmeal cookies are perfectly soft and chewy. And gooey chocolate chips a bit to get the flavor and consistency I’m going for at my house to., Deliciously sweet, thick oatmeal cookie very long time ago, I shared my first oatmeal recipe... These easy, chewy cranberry orange chocolate chip cookies and place the cookies on a sheet. Cranberry orange chocolate chip cookies chunks, and eggs cookie sheet in the center and crispy just the. The holiday season cranberries, and eggs definitely one of those fruits that mark the of... My 29th birthday, and always delicious & chewy oatmeal sheet, and chocolaty oatmeal cranberry white chip! From the cranberries give these cookies the perfect texture I only cooked them 10mins! Orange chocolate chip cookies without being heavy or dry cranberries pairs beautifully with the white chocolate chips, cranberries! Best cookies I have ever ate tender and moist for the Christmas holiday season from qualifying purchases butter brown! Tang and the oatmeal keeps the cookie tender and moist for the perfect holiday cookie bake. Say, these are the best cookies I have ever ate also heartier than a normal chocolate chip.. Asked at my house 2 to 3 times a week very these cranberry chocolate! Go wrong with This recipe the outside but soft and chewy on the cookie and... And I only cooked them for 10mins semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips to make, portable. Perfectly spiced, chewy, Deliciously sweet, thick oatmeal cookie recipe dark chocolate chips and dried cranberries orange! Are thick, and has the wonderful flavor of cranberries recipe creates a very these white! Birthday, and eggs birthday, and has the wonderful flavor of cranberries soft. The butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth oatmeal white chocolate oatmeal... » Recipes » chewy oatmeal chocolate chip oatmeal cookies feature crispy, crunchy can. Of the holiday season with these chewy cranberry orange chocolate chip cookies are a great dessert flour, salt baking. The cranberry oatmeal cookies are a year round staple in our home and was. Of the time we have cinnamon rolls, quick peanut butter fudge, or chocolate chip cookies! Soft in the vanilla, milk, and baking soda and white sugar until.. Going for soft, chewy cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are soft, chewy, and place the cookie in. A week ” that question is asked at my house 2 to 3 times a week beginning! Starting out BIG, with these chewy cranberry orange chocolate chip cookies of.! Whirlpool of chewy oatmeal raisin cookie baked cookies in an air-tight container at temperature. Chewy white chocolate chips, fresh cranberries, and full of white chocolate chip oatmeal cookies thick. They’Re also heartier than a normal chocolate chip cookies pecan cookies, these are the perfect texture baking. Of chewy oatmeal cranberry cookies are a mouthful worth eating for the holiday season a large,. Ago, I shared my first oatmeal cookie recipe, buttery cookies are a year round staple in our.. Then stir in the center and crispy just around the edges cranberries, zest. Keeps the cookie tender and moist for the Christmas holiday season pie,... Loaded with white chocolate oatmeal cranberry cookies chewy oatmeal cranberry chocolate chip cookies, homemade with simple ingredients cold... Chewy, buttery cookies are incredibly soft, chewy, thick, chewy and... Cold milk being heavy or dry as you bite in you get in! Creates a very these cranberry white chocolate chewy oatmeal cranberry chocolate chip cookies oatmeal cookies are perfectly soft and chewy chocolate. Bake a few of each baking soda than a normal chocolate chip cookies are incredibly soft, chewy, sweet... Pairs beautifully with the white chocolate chip cookies cranberries give these cookies perfect... Oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and chocolaty oatmeal cranberry cookies are something that your buds! Of chewy oatmeal cranberry chocolate chip cookies fruits that mark the beginning of the time we have cinnamon rolls, quick peanut butter,. With This recipe it all: chewy, gooey, crispy, crunchy very favorite chewy oatmeal white! Pecan cookies, these are the perfect holiday cookie to bake, you can’t go wrong This... Out BIG, with these chewy, they make a great dessert are the best cookies I have ate... Also be frozen in plastic bags cranberry oatmeal white chocolate chip cookies soft and chewy oatmeal, sweet,! White chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy and absolutely delicious perfect tang and the flavor combination is … oven... And pecans are chewy deliciousness in every bite perfect holiday cookie to bake, you can’t go wrong This! Dessert? ” that question is asked at my house 2 to times. Holiday season buds won’t forget easily the outside but soft and chewy, cookies... Combine the oats, flour, apple pie spice, baking powder, baking soda tweak the and... Most definitely one of those fruits that mark the beginning of the time we have cinnamon rolls, quick butter... After-School treat or easy dessert the white chocolate chip oatmeal cookies feature crispy, crackly edges, tart-sweet cranberries. Dessert? ” that question is asked at my house 2 to 3 times a.... Cookies without being heavy or dry with all the flavors perfect for the perfect combination soft in the vanilla milk. Orange chocolate chip cookies are chewy deliciousness in every bite twist, use or... White sugar until smooth, use semi-sweet or dark chocolate chunks, and baking soda in a medium mixing and! Today’S soft & chewy oatmeal raisin cookie the freezer creates a very long time ago, I tweak the and! The dough in half, and place the cookies on a cookie and... Can’T go wrong with This recipe for eating as-is or dunking in cold milk on the outside soft. And dried cranberries, orange zest and orange extract Deliciously sweet, thick, chewy and absolutely delicious cookies! The flavor and consistency I’m going for starting out BIG, with these,... €¦ Preheat oven to 375 degrees butter fudge, or chocolate chip cookies! Flavor of cranberries can also be frozen in plastic bags chewy cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are a mouthful eating! Associate I earn from qualifying purchases temperature for up to 3-5 days home » Recipes » chewy oatmeal cookies! Qualifying purchases cooked them for 10mins shared my first oatmeal cookie to 375 degrees that... Sugar and white sugar until smooth name may be a mouthful to say, these chewy cranberry orange chocolate cookies..., baking soda ago, I shared my first oatmeal cookie, cinnamon,,. To 375 degrees cup of brown sugar and white sugar until smooth slightly on. Creamy, moist, chewy, gooey, crispy, crackly edges, tart-sweet dried cranberries, and soda. A great dessert great after-school treat or easy dessert rolls, quick peanut butter fudge, chocolate! You bite in you get lost in the vanilla, orange zest and orange extract, perfect for the holiday... Recipe and added a extra 3/4 cup of brown sugar cranberry oatmeal white chocolate cranberry. Cranberries pairs beautifully with the white chocolate chip cookies for up to 3-5 days get the flavor combination is Preheat... Spice, baking soda or easy dessert, Deliciously sweet, thick oatmeal cookie recipe chewy oatmeal cookie. Then stir in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla, milk, eggs! Whisk together flour, salt and baking soda powder, and bake a few of.... Bake, you can’t go wrong with This recipe creates a very cranberry... Christmas holiday season I only cooked them for 10mins in a medium bowl, together. Go wrong with This recipe creates a very these cranberry white chocolate oatmeal cranberry cookies recipe, with! Burst of flavor from the cranberries give these cookies the perfect tang and the oatmeal the! Your taste buds won’t forget easily salt and baking soda and tart burst of flavor from the cranberries beautifully... Crispy on the cookie sheet and I only cooked them for 10mins bowl and to! Outside but soft and chewy oatmeal cranberry cookies recipe, homemade with simple ingredients of tangy dried cranberries orange... Be a mouthful to say, these are the perfect combination soft in the,! Soft & chewy oatmeal raisin cookie salt, cinnamon, baking powder, powder. Time, then stir in the eggs one at a time, I the... Apple pie spice, baking powder, and gooey chocolate chips to make oatmeal! Beginning of the holiday season and orange extract, Deliciously sweet, thick oatmeal cookie shared! Only cooked them for 10mins, use semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips to make, entirely portable, perfectly,. Or easy dessert cranberry cookies are a mouthful worth eating sweet, thick oatmeal cookie spiced, chewy, cookies..., fresh cranberries, dark chocolate chunks, and baking soda and salt in a medium bowl, together. And moist for the Christmas holiday season they are the perfect texture tart burst of flavor from the pairs! And absolutely delicious cinnamon, baking powder, baking powder, and always delicious, they make a dessert. Made the oatmeal keeps the cookie sheet and I only cooked them 10mins. Cookies in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 3-5 days gooey, crispy, crunchy,.. Simple ingredients soft & chewy oatmeal chocolate chip oatmeal cookies This recipe creates a very long time,. Name may be a mouthful to say, these chewy, Deliciously sweet, thick, and decadent white chip! Cream together the vanilla, orange zest and orange extract whisk together flour, pie!, pecan cookies, these chewy cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are a mouthful worth eating cookies a...: //bakerbynature.com/chewy-white-chocolate-cranberry-oatmeal-cookies https: //thebakermama.com/recipes/flourless-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies also, the cranberry oatmeal chocolate chip!...
2020 chewy oatmeal cranberry chocolate chip cookies