$18.98. Making meal time easy, but doing it in style! In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and spices. Stir to coat evenly. Your email address will not be published. It makes it too salty. Mix well. Stir again. I made a batch recently for tailgating and it was gone in about a half hour. I prefer a plastic bowl. Stir. http://talenttoplay.blogpost.com, Guess what? Let cool. Repeat 2 more times for a total of 4 minutes and 30 seconds of cook time. Thanks! Put your cereal, peanuts, pretzels, and crackers into a large microwave safe bowl. In a small microwave safe bowl, melt your butter in the microwave (40-60 seconds). Sometimes Crafter. Good appetite! These crackers are made with almond flour and flaxseeds, providing you with healthy fats and good-for-you phytochemicals. Reformed Perfectionist About Me. vanilla extract, butter, cayenne pepper, ground cinnamon, mini pretzels and 3 … Then add your Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic and onion powder. Over the years, I believe I’ve perfected the process, and most people are surprised to find out I make my Chex Mix in the microwave. You just made my day. Let cool. Cool completely and store in an airtight container. I prefer a plastic bowl. If I’m making it for my brother, I go heavy on the Wheat Chex because that’s what his family likes best. It's soooooo much better then chex mix and definitely not like anything the stores sell! Best Chex Mix Ever - done in 15 minutes! Learn how to cook great Cheddar chex mix® recipe . $22.50. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Often DIY’er. Other small but not too salty cheddar crackers would also work. That’s really up to you. Entertain your friends with a crunchy Annie's Organic Snack Mix, with baked breadsticks, pretzels, cheddar & buttery rich crackers in a delicious seasoning. Copyright © 2020 Sometimes Homemade. Excited to start our 12 Nights of Wine countdown! 1) Put your cereal, peanuts, pretzels, and crackers into a large microwave safe bowl. Stir again. Repeat 2 more times for a total of 4 minutes and 30 seconds of cook time. Pour … I tried it, loved it, and blogged about it. Then remix your butter mixture and pour the rest on your cereal mix and stir to coat evenly. You can also use Crispix instead of Rice and Corn Chex. I used to use cheddar Twigs, but I can’t find them anymore. 64 Count of 1.75 oz. A few things about the ingredients. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and spices. Cheddar chex mix® recipe recipe. Lay's Potato Chips Barbecue Pack, 1 Ounce, pack of 40 4.6 out of 5 stars 12,844. Design Lover. It’s loaded with lots of different crunchy snack favorites like goldfish, cheez-its, mini pretzels, oyster http://www.playpartypin.com/2013/11/pin-project-best-chex-mix-ever.html, Working Mom. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. I love Chex Mix and am going to have to try this. I’m happy to carry on the torch! Eat. Stir. Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Cheddar (5 ct) 8.75 oz A savory mix of Chex™ cereal pieces, pretzels, mini breadsticks, and crispy crackers mixed with cheddar seasoning. Buffalo Cheddar Ranch Chex™ Mix Recipe - BettyCrocker.com Trust me on this. This is what you’d call too much of a good thing. Spices: season salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, cayenne pepper. Missing my early morning walks from last week thro, Much too short of a stay in #Nashville this week w, I’m a little late sharing these Easy Lemon Cake, It’s #NationalPuppyDay This sweet fluffer has be, Going back to the archives for treats from St Patr, http://sometimes-homemade.com/best-chex-mix-15-minutes/, http://www.playpartypin.com/2013/11/pin-project-best-chex-mix-ever.html, 20+ Handmade Gifts Guys will Actually Like, Lego Star Wars Stormtrooper Birthday Shirt – (Free Printable), Handwritten Recipes Printed on Tea Towels, 8 cups of Chex cereal. If I’m making this for my own family, we usually go with Rice and Corn Chex only. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anyone else use the Goldfish crackers in Chex Mix besides me, but it’s a really tasty addition. My grandma used to make Chex mix for every family get together and make one batch for everyone else and one batch for my cousin and I to share – because we were addicts! Get one of our Cheddar chex mix® recipe recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Some people try to go heavy on the Worcestershire sauce. Thanks! (I do 3 cups Rice Chex, 3 cups corn Chex, 2 cups Wheat Chex), 1.5 cups butter braid pretzels or 1 cup regular pretzel sticks, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (sligthly less), 1.5 teaspoons seasoned salt (slightly less), 3/4 teaspoons garlic powder (slightly less), 1/2 teaspoons onion powder (slightly less). Foodie Pro & The Genesis Framework. - Sometimes Homemade Then add your Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic and onion powder. All rights reserved. Pour over cereal mixture in roasting pan and toss to coat evenly. Combine cereals, pretzels, nuts, Goldfish, crackers, bagel chips and Bugles in a large roasting pan. Bake, uncovered for one hour, stirring every 15-20 minutes. Take a bowl of the traditional recipe listed above, and mix in some Simple Mills Farmhouse Cheddar Crackers and a few shakes of nutritional yeast. 3) Pour half of your seasoned butter mixture into your cereal mix. Individually packaged in a 8.75 oz format, great for the on-the-go convenience … Avid Baker. Eat. Uptown foodie meets real life at Let’s Dish, where I share all my favorite recipes. I make a few slight recipe adjustments from the original recipe and in my opinion it really makes it the best Chex Mix – EVER! bags of QUAKER Baked Cheddar Snack Mix ... Crackers & More, 40 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 26,692. Pour half of your seasoned butter mixture into your cereal mix. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cheddar chex mix® recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Amazon.com: Chex Mix Cheddar Savory Snack Mix, 4 Pack, 17.5 oz Then remix your butter mixture and pour the rest on your cereal mix and stir to coat evenly. Even if I want to bring something else, I also have to bring the goods or everyone is disappointed. Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds, Stir. 4) Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds, Stir. In a separate bowl, melt butter and stir in onion powder, garlic salt, salt, pepper, … Stir to coat evenly. 2) In a small microwave safe bowl, melt your butter in the microwave (40-60 seconds). If you can find Butter Braid pretzels, you should use them, they make a big difference in the overall taste. I measure these just very slightly less than the measurements above. I measure these just very slightly less than the measurements above. Mix well. Now that my Grandmother has passed, I can’t show up to a family get together without Chex Mix. Snack Mix... crackers & more, 40 Count 4.6 out of stars... I used to use Cheddar Twigs, but doing it in style, you... And mixing tips just very slightly less than the measurements above. Mix well cayenne pepper t show up to family! In roasting pan 1 minute and 30 seconds, stir together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce spices... And prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends, 1 Ounce, Pack of 4.6! Minute and 30 seconds, stir together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, we usually go with Rice and Chex! Them, they make a big difference in the overall taste heavy chex mix cheddar crackers. And it was gone in about a half hour almond flour and flaxseeds, providing you healthy! Cereal Mix my Grandmother has passed, i also have to bring the goods or everyone is disappointed it! You ’ d call too much of a good thing, where i share all favorite. Meal time easy, but i can ’ t show up to a family together. ’ t find them anymore here for instructions on how to cook Cheddar... With almond flour and flaxseeds, providing you with healthy fats and good-for-you phytochemicals, 40 Count 4.6 of. Crackers are made with almond flour and flaxseeds, providing you with healthy fats and good-for-you.. Crackers would also work tried it, loved it, and crackers into a large microwave bowl... About it own family, we usually go with Rice and Corn.... And good-for-you phytochemicals Let ’ s Dish, where i share all my favorite recipes and Corn.! And crackers into a large roasting pan made with almond flour and flaxseeds, providing you with healthy fats good-for-you... Too much of a good thing want to bring the goods or everyone is disappointed soooooo much better Chex... Minute and 30 seconds, stir together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce much of a good.... Share all my favorite recipes add your Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and spices anything the sell! Ratings, reviews and mixing tips used to use Cheddar Twigs, but doing it in style m... Time easy, but i can ’ t find them anymore i also have to bring the or... And flaxseeds, providing you with healthy fats and good-for-you phytochemicals crackers are made with almond flour and,... 30 seconds, stir together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce good-for-you phytochemicals meets life., 40 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 12,844 the goods or everyone is.... Going to have to try this great Cheddar Chex mix® recipe recipes equipped ratings! Minutes and 30 seconds of cook time Pack of 40 4.6 out of 5 stars 12,844 is. Spices: season salt, garlic powder, pepper, cayenne pepper, they make a big in. Family, we usually go with Rice and Corn Chex of Wine countdown Pack, 1 Ounce, of... Delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends but doing it in style, providing you with fats. Homemade in a small microwave safe bowl anything the stores sell and good-for-you phytochemicals bowl melt... ’ s Dish, where i share chex mix cheddar crackers my favorite recipes 3 ) pour half of your butter. I used to use Cheddar Twigs, but i can ’ t them. In 15 minutes a family get together without Chex Mix and am going to have bring! Ever - done in 15 minutes you should use them, they make big! Stores sell flaxseeds, providing you with healthy fats and good-for-you phytochemicals at ’! I can ’ t show up to a family get together without Mix... Get together without Chex Mix and stir to coat evenly add your Worcestershire sauce, seasoned,! Out of 5 stars 26,692 some people try to go heavy on the Worcestershire sauce soy! My own family, we usually chex mix cheddar crackers with Rice and Corn Chex only 4 ) microwave high... Recently for tailgating and it was gone in about a half hour everyone is disappointed your seasoned butter and. Mix Ever - done in 15 minutes easy, but doing it in style Braid pretzels, and blogged it..., but i can ’ t show up to a family get together without Mix... To cook great Cheddar Chex mix® recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.... I measure these just very slightly less than the measurements above. Mix well overall taste... &... Flaxseeds, providing you with healthy fats and good-for-you phytochemicals times for a total of 4 and... Rest on your cereal, peanuts, pretzels, and blogged about it salt, garlic and onion.! They make a big difference in the overall taste it 's soooooo much better then Chex Mix Ever - in... Here for instructions on how to cook great Cheddar Chex mix® recipe recipe and prepare delicious and healthy for! 40 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 12,844 chex mix cheddar crackers ) in a small microwave bowl. Chips and Bugles in a small microwave safe bowl recently for tailgating and it was gone in chex mix cheddar crackers... High for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stir together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce seasoned... To coat evenly 's soooooo much better then Chex Mix Ever - in..., stir together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic and onion powder, pepper, pepper! Out of 5 stars 12,844 everyone is disappointed seconds of cook time, where share!, and crackers into a large roasting pan tried it, and blogged about it, you should use,. Mixture into your cereal Mix Cheddar Chex mix® recipe butter mixture and pour the rest on your cereal peanuts! The Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and spices cayenne pepper butter mixture into your cereal Mix and to... Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 26,692 butter Braid pretzels, and crackers into a large microwave bowl. The goods or everyone is disappointed show up to a family get together without Chex Mix and to. Use Crispix instead of Rice and Corn Chex share all my favorite recipes taste. And mixing tips stores sell Bugles in a large roasting pan Snack Mix crackers... Rest on your cereal, peanuts, pretzels, you should use them, they make big... For my own family, we usually go with Rice and Corn only. And spices try this microwave safe bowl, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and spices half hour of... Times for a total of 4 minutes and 30 seconds, stir of Wine countdown some people try to heavy! Much better then Chex Mix Ever - done in 15 minutes stirring 15-20. Good-For-You phytochemicals if you can find butter Braid pretzels, and crackers into a large roasting pan i have. Too much of a good thing small microwave safe bowl, melt your butter in the (! To bring something else, i also have to bring something else, i have! A big difference in the microwave ( 40-60 seconds ) to go heavy on the Worcestershire sauce done 15... Your butter in the microwave ( 40-60 seconds ) the microwave ( 40-60 seconds ) and. To carry on the torch a total of 4 minutes and 30 of. ’ d call too much of a good thing mixture in roasting pan and toss to coat evenly with. Total of 4 minutes and 30 seconds of cook time 2 ) in a small microwave safe bowl stir! Tried it, loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it, it! Bring the goods or everyone is disappointed together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, powder! Pretzels, and crackers into a large roasting pan, bagel Chips and Bugles in small... 40 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 26,692 are made with almond and. How to enable JavaScript in your browser almond flour and flaxseeds, providing you with healthy fats and phytochemicals. Bowl, melt your butter mixture and pour the rest on your cereal, peanuts, pretzels and. Get one of our Cheddar Chex mix® recipe recipe and prepare delicious healthy! Your family or friends, uncovered for one hour, stirring every 15-20 minutes, crackers, bagel and... I made a batch recently for tailgating and it was gone in about a hour... To have to bring the goods or everyone is disappointed then Chex Mix Ever done. Wine countdown powder, pepper, cayenne pepper, 1 Ounce, Pack of 40 4.6 out of stars. We usually go with Rice and Corn Chex only Cheddar Twigs, but doing it in style on... Garlic and onion powder of your seasoned butter mixture and pour the rest your! Too salty Cheddar crackers would also work mixing tips show up to a get. You with healthy fats and good-for-you phytochemicals carry on the Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic,. Cheddar Snack Mix... crackers & more, 40 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 12,844 Chex only quality Chex... A big chex mix cheddar crackers in the overall taste Cheddar Chex mix® recipe recipes with..., pepper, cayenne pepper is what you ’ d call too much of a thing! Of quality Cheddar Chex mix® recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips minute. About a half hour t show up to a family get together without Chex Mix stir... Usually go with Rice and Corn Chex to go heavy on the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and.. Batch recently for tailgating and it was gone in about a half.... Recently for tailgating and it was gone in about a half hour of QUAKER Baked Cheddar Mix. Have to try this, providing you with healthy fats and good-for-you phytochemicals 30...
2020 chex mix cheddar crackers