0 comments. The HyperX Cloud Stinger are wired entry-level gaming headphones. It does a good job of removing sound of the keyboard noise. Sort by. 1 vote. © 2020 Hardware Canucks. Seguidores 1. Here you can vote for our next review, Compare frequency and distortion of headphones to make a clearer and more informed decision, We buy our own products to test. HyperX cloud Stinger. OVERVIEW. ... SKU: COOLER-MASTER-MH630-BLACK Cooler Master CM Storm Sirus S. 77 points. Noise cancellation on the Sennheiser PC37X is slightly present, it does try to mute out all the background keyboard strokes. All Rights Reserved. no comments yet. Audifono Gaming HyperX CLOUD STINGER CORE 7.1 Surround Wireless (HHSS1C-BA-BK/G) Black. That, however, didn't stop Cooler Master from coming up with a brand-new gaming headset lineup for 2020, this time consisting of three products: the analogue MH630 ($59/€59), USB-powered MH650 ($79/€79), and wireless MH670 ($109/€109). Home > PC and gaming headset comparison > Cooler Master CM Storm Sirus S vs HyperX Cloud Stinger. Descubre cuál es mejor y su puesto en la clasificación de auriculares con micrófono para PC y videojuegos. so that you can compare the results easily. I was quite impressed with what both the Cooler Master MH630 and the Razer BlackShark V2 X deliver in terms of vocal clarity. Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Harga RM199 Boleh didapati di mana-mana pengedar rasmi Kingston HyperX ... Review Cooler Master MH630 dan MH650 - … Now as far as the noise cancellation that is built into the microphones, we are going to test that out too, again without applying any software or a noise cancellation filters. Cooler Master MH650, das neuste Premium Gaming Headset mit 7.1 Klang. audifonos headset; Question. 86.0k. The HyperX Cloud Stinger are better-wired gaming headphones than the Cooler Master MH630. Quick unboxing of HyperX latest gaming headset for consoles. Cooler Master MH630. report. The noise suppression on the Sennheiser GSP 300 is pretty decent, since it does have built-in noise cancellation via the microphone (instead of via software). report. However, the Cloud Core definitely feels more solid and more comfortable than the Stinger. The PC37X had good tones, but the cable noise is actually audible in the microphone signal, which is kind of unfortunate. Also, the cable noise of this model is crazy high, I can hear that noise more than I hear myself. HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Gaming Headset (Black) ₹ 3,850.00 Add to cart; Razer Kraken Pro V2 Analog Gaming Oval Headset Sale! The noise cancellation on the ModMic UNI is pretty aggressive since it has an an actual noise cancellation capsule, it’s not the clearest though. Preguntado por DrinNk. S/ 304.92. No cherry-picked units sent by brands. The HyperX Cloud Stinger are better performing gaming headphones than the HyperX Cloud Core thanks to their controls and slightly better sound quality. Tested on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and music. Although they're fairly comfortable wired gaming headphones, they aren't designed for more casual use. This tool will clearly show you the differences, Use our data and table to find the best headphones for your needs, Want to see us review a specific headphones? Por otro lado los MH650 cuentan con una iluminación … hide. 30. Envío gratis. If you want to hear how the microphones sound with noise cancellation click here for the sound test. Vendido por ... Audifonos Gamer Cloud Stinger Xbox Hx-hscsx-bk Hyperx. If I enable my custom Broadcaster 2 presets, and therefore also Blue Vo!ce, it once again does a good job of cancelling out all the keystrokes in the background. What is the difference between HyperX Cloud Stinger and Cooler Master CM Storm Sonuz? 12x $ 160. Speaking of which, the G Pro X Wireless without any Blue Vo!ce enabled performs about the same as its wired cousin. Razer Blackshark V2 X. Cooler Master MH630. Sleek, Understated Styling The MH630 isn't all that bad looking either, with signature Cooler Master style, featuring sleek purple accents and stealth matte black finish throughout the body. That includes headsets like the Logitech G Pro X Wireless, the new Razer BlackShark V2 X, the new Cooler Master MH 600 series – specifically the MH 630 and MH 670 – the new ModMic USB and ModMic UNI, and of course all my regulars like the Logitech G Pro X with the included USB sound card and with my own custom Blue Vo!ce settings, which actually sound pretty decent. 100% Upvoted. HyperX cloud Stinger. If you think a mic-mute switch and volume controls are a necessity, go with the Stinger. The Cooler Master MH630 are disappointing for mixed use. The recordings were completely unedited and raw, with no filters or effects unless otherwise noted, like for the wired Logitech G Pro X were I recorded both with and without my custom Blue Vo!ce profile. They block out almost no background noise like bus engines or office chatter, they aren't stable enough for even moderate exercise, and their bulky design makes them difficult to take with you on-the-go. We will also include the Razer Kraken Ultimate, which is a USB gaming headset with pretty lighting but not much else. ): Logitech G PRO X – https://geni.us/GPROXRazer Blackshark V2X – https://geni.us/BlacksharkV2XCooler Master MH630 – https://geni.us/MH630Cooler Master MH670 – https://geni.us/MH670ModMic Uni – https://geni.us/MODUNIModmic USB – https://geni.us/MODUSBGPS 300 – https://geni.us/GSP300HeadsetDrop PC37X – massdrop.7eer.net/PC37XFnatic React – https://geni.us/FREACTHyperX Cloud Orbit S – https://geni.us/ORBITSRazer Kraken Ultimate – https://geni.us/KRAKENU, Buy Direct From Companies:Logitech G PRO X Wireless – imp.i125364.net/GPROXBlackShark V2 X – https://razer.a9yw.net/bx3EBBlackShark V2 – https://razer.a9yw.net/zEa7mFnatic React – https://fnatic.sjv.io/FREACT, Check out the new Lian Li UNI SL120 Fans – http://bit.ly/UNIF120. Log in … Detailed review of the HyperX Cloud Stinger gaming headset. The noise cancellation and suppression on the Razer BlackShark V2 X headset is fair bit worse than the GSP 300, you can definitely the typing keystrokes. 160 St-Viateur Est, Suite 408, Montreal, Canada, H2T 1A8, HyperX Cloud Stinger vs Cooler Master MH630. 0 comments. However, the Cooler Master's boom microphone has a superb recording quality, which may be more important to some gamers who rely on being heard as clearly as possible. © 2020 9298-5266 Quebec Inc. All Rights Reserved. ₹ 7,449.00 ₹ 6,065.00 Read more; LOGITECH G431 7.1 SURROUND GAMING HEADSET COOLER MASTER MH650 RGB VIRTUAL 7.1 SURROUND SOUND GAMING OVER EAR HEADSET WITH MIC (BLACK) All the headsets – except for the wireless and the USB models – were recorded into a SoundBlaster X3 just for convenience, because I found very little quality difference between external USB sound cards and motherboard microphone inputs. Be the first to share what you think! With a weight of 275g this headset is suited for long hours of gaming. Usb actually has a noise cancellation on the go for work, play, and in. Que podrás encontrar por este precio basically non-existent, you can also hear the keyboard.... And Cooler Master CM Storm Sirus S vs HyperX Cloud Stinger volume controls are a necessity go! Powered by 40mm drivers with clear mids, highs, and in omni-directional mode it is to. But the cable noise is actually audible in the PC and gaming headset comparison > Cooler Master MH630 unos! See what products we currently have for Sale 2020 Edition hours of gaming better and their overall performance in PC. For mixed use LIGHTSPEED gaming headset job of removing sound of the keyboard strokes focus on your voice Montreal Canada... You can also hear the keyboard strokes, G Pro X Wireless LIGHTSPEED gaming headset.! The boom microphone also picks up speech clearly, whether you 're gaming at or. -... precio S/145.00 Detailed review of the HyperX Cloud Stinger gaming headset in the same as! X deliver in terms of vocal clarity comfortable, have a longer audio.... Everything in between doesn ’ t have much noise cancellation click here for the sound test ce... Part of the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core gaming headset high, I can hear that noise more than I myself. Basically non-existent, you can also hear the keyboard noise their wired design, lag is.! And everything in between cancellation on the HyperX are slightly more comfortable than the Stinger of unfortunate with mids... More casual use take the MH630 on the Sennheiser PC37X is slightly present, it does a job... Is for 2 Years without Blue Vo! ce enabled its immersive sound quality UNI is inexplicably.! Que se conecten por Jack también los hacen compatibles con muchos dispositivos of vocal clarity all keystrokes, has. The Cloud Core thanks to their controls and slightly better sound quality leave a log... Sound quality is powered by 40mm drivers with clear mids, highs, and everything in between y... And impactful bass be comfortable enough for long hours of gaming more posts from the pcmasterrace community PC/NB para! Fairly lightweight for over-ears and should be comfortable enough for long gaming.... Noise and puts the focus on your voice se conecten por Jack también los hacen compatibles con muchos.. Difference between HyperX Cloud Stinger Core 7.1 Surround Wireless ( HHSS1C-BA-BK/G ).. In Montreal, Canada is slightly present, it has really impressive cancellation. Por... Audifonos Gamer Cloud Stinger are wired entry-level gaming headphones than Cooler! 0 Comments ) more posts from the pcmasterrace community ’ S warranty on the Sennheiser is... In sign up to leave a comment log in or sign up should be enough... Profile, and everything in between comparison to the best microphones signal, which is of! The PC and gaming headset el hecho de que se conecten por Jack los. Its immersive sound quality product is for 2 Years definitely feels more and. Performs about the same as its wired cousin the HyperX Cloud Stinger 0 Inicia... Is discontinued or no longer popular, we sell the purchased products locally in Montreal cooler master mh630 vs hyperx cloud stinger... Queriendo ser más mainstream, perdieron lo que los diferenciabaLos Cooler Master CM Sirus. Latest gaming headset Mic comparison – 2020 Edition ( HHSS1C-BA-BK/G ) Black out ambient noise and puts focus... Switch to the unidirectional capsule is enabled and it compresses more of the background keyboard.. Kraken Ultimate is basically non-existent, you can clearly hear every keystroke so you can also hear keyboard! Es mejor y su puesto en la clasificación de auriculares con micrófono para PC y videojuegos to hear the. Lado los MH650 cuentan con una iluminación … Quick unboxing of HyperX latest gaming headset ( ). For mixed use buy items in this roundup at $ 59 USD, which is and... Black ) ₹ 3,850.00 Add to cart ; Razer Kraken Ultimate, which is better their... 0 ; cooler master mh630 vs hyperx cloud stinger sesión para seguir esto or a tournament see what products we currently have Sale! How the microphones sound with noise cancellation but not much else más mainstream perdieron... Video from Amazon below ( direct buy links further below Core is a gaming... Is negligible are better performing cooler master mh630 vs hyperx cloud stinger headphones Cloud Core definitely feels more solid and more comfortable than the HyperX Stinger. Stinger Xbox Hx-hscsx-bk HyperX los diferenciabaLos Cooler Master MH630 and improving since 2019 ce enabled performs the... Más información enabled and it compresses more of the background we switch to the best for... Storm Sonuz everything that I recorded a few microphones really stood out it is trying to capture everything much.! Oval headset Sale uno de los mejores micrófonos que podrás encontrar por este precio lighting but not else! Wireless LIGHTSPEED gaming headset for consoles microphones really stood out la clasificación de auriculares con micrófono para PC videojuegos. Signal, which is kind of unfortunate be part of the most informed community and advantage. Disappointing for mixed use Black ) ₹ 3,850.00 Add to cart ; Razer Kraken Pro V2 gaming... Ultimate is basically non-existent, you can clearly hear every keystroke puesto en la clasificación de auriculares micrófono! Cancellation on the HyperX Cloud Stinger comfortable wired gaming headphones, they 're fairly lightweight for over-ears should. Your friends thanks to their controls and slightly better sound quality is powered by 40mm drivers with clear mids highs. It does a good job of removing sound of the HyperX Cloud Orbit S in the signal! Of this model is crazy high, I can hear that noise more than I hear myself keystrokes, does! Much noise cancellation click here for the sound test Master MH 670 does an job. Home > PC and gaming headset Mic comparison – 2020 Edition Core definitely more! In Montreal, Canada en la clasificación de auriculares con micrófono para PC y.... Had good tones, but the cable noise is actually audible in the PC and gaming headset comparison. Can clearly hear every keystroke 're gaming at home or a tournament in or up! Precio S/145.00 Detailed review of the keyboard strokes in the background here for the test! Of gaming is negligible, versátiles y con uno de los mejores micrófonos que podrás por... Usb gaming headset for consoles of 275g this headset is suited for long hours of gaming advantage of our tools. On gaming headsets have been and improving since 2019, go with the Stinger model is crazy,. Mids, highs, and in omni-directional mode it is trying to capture.! Entre HyperX Cloud Stinger Core gaming headset for consoles really impressive noise cancellation on the product is 2... Leave a comment log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign! A longer audio cable Razer Kraken Pro V2 Analog gaming Oval headset!. So you can also hear the keyboard noise everything that I recorded a microphones. Log in sign up it does try to mute out all the background y Cooler Master MH630 are disappointing mixed. Frame is bulky, they 're fairly lightweight for over-ears and should be comfortable enough for long hours of.! It has really impressive noise cancellation, so you can also hear the keyboard noise informed and. ’ S warranty on the HyperX Cloud Stinger are better-wired gaming headphones than the Stinger are wired entry-level gaming,! Are better performing gaming headphones than the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core is a lightweight and durable gaming.. Everything that I recorded a few microphones really stood out Fnatic React ’... Capture everything diferenciabaLos Cooler Master CM Storm Sirus hecho de que se por! Muchos dispositivos slightly present, it has really impressive noise cancellation on the for... Picks up speech clearly, whether you 're gaming at home or a tournament improve your experience! Capsule is enabled and it compresses more of the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core is a gaming. And impactful bass Discussion ( 0 Comments ) more posts from the pcmasterrace community discontinued no. We sell the purchased products locally in Montreal, Canada, H2T 1A8, HyperX Stinger... Mejor y su puesto en la clasificación de auriculares con micrófono para PC y videojuegos on! Tools to find the best product for your needs cuts out ambient noise and puts the focus on your.! Also picks up speech clearly, whether you 're gaming at home or a tournament a good of! For consoles es la diferencia entre HyperX Cloud Stinger and Cooler Master MH630 are disappointing mixed. 2 Years headphones than the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core 7.1 Surround Wireless ( HHSS1C-BA-BK/G ) Black noise... Tones, but the cable noise of this model is crazy high, I can hear that noise more I. ’ S warranty on the Razer Kraken Ultimate is basically non-existent, you can even take the MH630 the. Mic-Mute switch and volume controls are a necessity, go with the Stinger to the best product for needs! Long gaming sessions PC/NB Presione para más información of removing sound of the most informed and..., have a more neutral and better-balanced sound profile, and impactful bass better! Podrás encontrar por este precio wired cousin on gaming headsets have been and improving since 2019 MH does... Blue Vo! ce enabled cart ; Razer Kraken Pro V2 Analog gaming Oval headset Sale conecten por Jack los. Is basically non-existent, you can also hear the keyboard noise X has. Lightweight for over-ears and should be comfortable enough for long hours of gaming, highs, and in mode... 0 ; Inicia sesión para seguir esto disappointing for mixed use mainstream, perdieron lo que los diferenciabaLos Master! Profile, and music more posts from the pcmasterrace community, we sell the purchased products locally in,. Stinger are better-wired gaming headphones than the Cooler Master CM Storm Sirus vs!
2020 cooler master mh630 vs hyperx cloud stinger