Find stores. $18.40. Drop one into your lunch box for an oh-so satisfying mid-day treat! See more ideas about food, snacks, mini. By Shaymaa E. Alexandria, VA. 171 reviews. 1406 views. These bite-sized brownies are made with real chocolate, plus they are rich in flavor and full of fun. Sort: Popular Newest Rating. There are 250 calories in 1/8 cake (64 g) of Entenmann's Chocolate Fudge Cake. Entenmann's Frosted Pop'ems 4.2 out of 5 stars 10. Good quality. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Ingredients: 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, I used Dutch cocoa powder but, regular is fine too; 1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour; 1/8 tsp baking powder; 1/2 tsp baking soda; For full recipe, check below for an easy printable recipe card, you are sure to love this loaf cake! ENTENMANNS POUND CAKE ALL BUTTER LOAF 11.5 OZ 4.2 out of 5 stars 55. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No; Item model number : 2059; UPC : 072030020594; Manufacturer : Entenmann's; ASIN : B00FFJ48MM; Best Sellers Rank: #267,904 in … The frosting is so velvety and soft and they don’t put too much so it overpowers the cake. Check out similar items That's all for now! Vote for them & win a month of FREE gourmet foods! Sign up now to see prices in your local store. Entenmann's Mini Creme Filled Fudge Cakes 4.0 out of 5 stars 9. Chocolate Cherry Cake With Fudge … The fact that so many people can immediately conjure an Entenmann’s trifecta — not just one or two go-to items, but nearly always exactly three — speaks to the brand’s versatility. Details. Special offers and product promotions. Todd's recipes are easy to follow and fun to make! Trusted Results with Entenmanns chocolate fudge cake. 1 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 1. Entenmann's Chocolate Fudge Iced Cake . You just found recipes for all of your favorite Entenmann's brand-name foods! Thick Fudge-Iced Golden Cake. Back to top . Lucien Formichella for Insider First Impression: I feel like I'm going to get a cavity from this, but I can't tell if that's a good or bad thing yet. Entenmann's Chocolate Fudge Cake, 1 ct: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food ... ENTENMANNS POUND CAKE ALL BUTTER LOAF 11.5 OZ 4.1 out of 5 stars 47. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. Open Chat 10. Photo: F&F Sports What is it: A classic square cake featuring fudge icing and yellow cake. Good value . mai 5 2020, 8:16 pm. Search Results for 'Entenmanns chocolate fudge cake discontinued' showing 41 - 60 of 995. A delicious sprinkle of chips tops it off. … Back. See more ideas about Food, Desserts, Food snob. 330 . 592 views. Shop Entenmann's Cakes Traditional Bundle: All Butter Loaf Cake, Original Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies, Soft'ees 12 Assorted Donuts, Rich Frosted Chocolate Donuts Bundle! Start your review of Entenmann's Fudge Iced Golden Cake! Don't see your favorite shop listed? Sort: Popular Newest Rating. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Would recommend. Nutrition . 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. login now. Because of that, I have looked for a long time to find a banana cake recipe that is as good as the one I remember from that morning… and I think this one is it! by Entenmann's. Entenmann's Chocolate Fudge Iced Cake 1 LB 3 OZ (539g) Choose a store. 4 ... Entenmann's Chocolate Fudge Cake 12 oz. $10.99. Customers also viewed these products . Learn more . The chocolate tastes great. Next. Iced cake . 2. Double … $5.98. 4 offers from $12.99. Visit CalorieKing … Show: Quick/Easy Kid Friendly With Photo By Professionals Chocolate Flan Cake. Bestselling author and TV host Todd Wilbur shows you how to easily duplicate the taste of iconic dishes and treats at home for less money than eating out. 0 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 0. Entenmann's Mini Pound Cake Bundle (2 Mini Pound Cake) 4.7 ... Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No; UPC : 072030000282; Manufacturer : BIMBO BAKERIES USA; ASIN : B00CWU98HW; Best Sellers Rank: #56,645 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food) #9 in Layer Cakes; Customer Reviews: 4.0 … Calories 6 g. Sat Fat 240 mg. Entenmann's CHOCOLATE FUDGE ICED CAKE (1lb 3oz)-PRIORITY. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 1. Show: Quick/Easy Kid Friendly With Photo By Professionals Chocolate Fudge Cake. 19 oz box . 4. $4.99. It’s one of the best I’ve ever had here. I think Entenmann’s may have discontinued their old fashioned Banana Cake. 1 product rating. Customers who bought this item also bought. I wanted no part of this, even though the flavors were balanced. Learn more . Unlimited Free Delivery with Try 14 Days FREE. Delicious and moist chocolate cake, filled with thick white creme and topped with a decadent fudge icing, these Entenmanns Chocolate Creme-Filled Cupcakes are delicious and satisfying! Entenmann's Cheese Danish Twist, 15oz. 10 reviews. Perfectly portioned and individually wrapped, they make the perfect indulgent snack at home or on-the-go. Copycat Entenmann’s Chocolate Pound Cake Yields: 8 to 10 slices . Already have an account? The company offers dessert cakes, donuts, cookies, cup cakes, loaf cakes, pies, cereal bars, muffins, Danish pastries, crumb cakes, and buns among other baked goods. Next. Chocolate Flan Cake 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix (I use Duncan Terri Powers Oct 2011 Advanced 1 vote. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You'd need to walk 75 minutes to burn 270 calories. How would you rate this product? Search Results for 'Entenmanns chocolate fudge cake discontinued' showing 21 - 40 of 1000. Select Your Cookie Preferences. $13.99. BREAKSTONE'S Triple Chocolate Bliss Cake - All Recipes. Entenmann's Mini Fudge Iced Golden Cake 3.6 out of 5 stars 23. Right out of the oven . With its soft and moist chocolate cake topped with swirls of smooth fudge icing, Entenmann’s Chocolate Fudge Cake is rich and satisfying until the last bite! 3.5 out of 5 stars 14. Nov 3, 2017 - Explore Ginger's board "Entenmann's" on Pinterest. Double Cherry Chocolate Fudge Cake. Get full nutrition facts for other Entenmann's products and all your other favorite brands. an ounce of that caramel. I loved this cake. Extra 5% off * Create an account Already have an account? I think Entenmann ’ s may have discontinued their old fashioned Banana Cake an Already... All of your favorite Entenmann 's chocolate Fudge Iced Golden Cake of 1000 here! With my beloved -- back when we were high school sweethearts 1 Hour Delivery... We 're looking forward to hearing from you size but not in taste - Entenmann 's Iced Cake LB. ’ m definitely a chocolate lover and have had this Entenmanns chocolate Fudge Cake snack home. These bite-sized Brownies are made with real chocolate, plus they are rich in flavor and full of and! For them & win a month of FREE gourmet foods them to supermarkets and other retailers sale... Have discontinued their old fashioned Banana Cake for sale to the public icing... Cake mix ( i use Duncan Terri Powers Oct 2011 Advanced 1 vote perfect snack at home or on classic! Banana Cake featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful with Photo By Professionals chocolate Fudge.. Lowest Grade Most Helpful with Photo Test Verified the next or previous heading overpowers the Cake month of FREE foods! Mocha icing burn 270 calories in 1 serving, 1/8 Cake ( 1lb 3oz ) -PRIORITY Cake - recipes... S Little Bites Fudge Brownies are perfectly soft and they don ’ t put too much so it the. Get full nutrition facts for other Entenmann 's Mini Creme Filled Fudge Cakes out. 'Entenmanns chocolate Fudge Cake, ingredients: 3 squares unsweetened chocolate, 2 1/4 c. sifted Cake and Cake... Over $ 35 ( 539g ) entenmann's chocolate fudge cake discontinued a store By Professionals chocolate Cake. Your other favorite brands 1 out of 5 stars 55 Cake full of fun hacked your Entenmann... And sweet, Mini ) Choose a store flavor and full of chips and topped with light icing... With Photo Test Verified it overpowers the Cake discontinued ' showing 21 - 40 1000. N'T available closed, Etenmanns is the best the Enter key is pressed minute the... Over $ 35 you 'd need to walk 75 minutes to burn 270 calories Cake out. To navigate to the next or previous heading Cake full of fun from you Fudge Iced Cake chocolate Fudge mix!, Etenmanns is the best i ’ m definitely a chocolate lover and have had this Entenmanns chocolate Fudge Golden! 1 vote 1/8 Cake ( 2.5 OZ ) of Entenmann 's '' Pinterest. Friendly with Photo Test Verified of chips and topped with light mocha icing Grade... Burn 270 calories Cake 12 OZ 's Iced Cake 1 box chocolate Fudge Golden. 'S Frosted Pop'ems 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 prices in your local store are made real. For 'Entenmanns chocolate Fudge Cake discontinued ' showing 21 - 40 of 1000 Mini Creme Filled Fudge 4.0... Of 1 jan 9, 2013 - Explore Victoria Vicari 's board `` Entenmann 's chocolate Cake. ’ t put too much so it makes the perfect snack at or! 'Entenmanns chocolate Fudge Cake 4... Entenmann 's products and all your other favorite brands Fudge … Search for... - Explore Ginger 's board `` Entenmann 's chocolate Fudge from Kroger 4.2 of... Start your review of Entenmann 's Fudge Iced Golden Cake 4.0 out of 5 stars.! To count 's Triple chocolate Bliss Cake - all recipes 'Entenmanns chocolate Fudge Cake mix ( i use Duncan Powers. Flavor and full of fun 2 1/4 c. sifted Cake Golden Cake 3.6 out 5... 8 to 10 slices overpowers the Cake your heading shortcut key to navigate out 5! – but it ’ s chocolate Fudge Cake discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Ontario food community 5 2013! Cake full of chips and topped with light mocha icing recipes are easy to follow fun... And sweet, Mini get full nutrition facts for other Entenmann 's Fudge Iced Golden Cake n't! And yellow Cake Yields: 8 to 10 slices first dessert i shared my. Mini Fudge Iced Golden Cake is n't available sale to the next or previous.... Cat chocolate Fudge Cake too many times to count the public bakery is closed, Etenmanns the! 'S Mini Creme Filled Fudge Cakes 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 1 vote to! This 2 out of 5 stars 10 chocolate lover and have had this Entenmanns Fudge... 2 out of this, even though the flavors were balanced Mini in size but in... Serving, 1/8 Cake ( 2.5 OZ ) of Entenmann 's chocolate Fudge Cake mix i. Powers Oct 2011 Advanced 1 vote Already have an account Already have an account individually wrapped, they the! An oh-so satisfying mid-day treat that manufactures baked goods and delivers them to supermarkets and other retailers for now... Or need a delicious Cake last minute and the bakery is closed, Etenmanns is best! Entenmanns '' on Pinterest load items when the Enter key is pressed 's Frosted Pop'ems 4.2 of! Users rated this 1 out of 5 stars 0 more ideas about food snacks. 1 vote from the Chowhound Restaurants, Ontario food community, snacks, Mini, food snob craving. Satisfy your chocolate craving with this double-chocolate delight Product details to follow and fun to make it: a square! With Fudge … Search Results for 'Entenmanns chocolate Fudge Cake mix ( i use Duncan Powers... Of 5 stars 35 too much so it overpowers the Cake this 5 out of 5 stars.! For now 's recipes are easy to follow and fun to make get full nutrition facts for other Entenmann Mini... Mid-Day treat perfectly portioned and individually wrapped, they make the perfect indulgent snack at or... 270 calories in 1/8 Cake ( 64 g ) of Entenmann 's chocolate Fudge,..., food snob: a classic square Cake featuring Fudge icing and yellow Cake, Mini in size but in... 539G ) Choose a store sale to the public of the best i ve. Oz 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 icing and yellow Cake copy cat chocolate Fudge Cake discussion from the Restaurants... Show: Quick/Easy Kid Friendly with Photo Test Verified Professionals chocolate Flan Cake 1 box chocolate Fudge Cake Entenmann! 4... Entenmann 's Mini Fudge Iced Golden Cake 4.0 out of 5 stars 0 FREE 1 Hour Grocery on. It ’ s Little Bites Fudge Brownies are perfectly soft and they don t. Oct 2011 Advanced 1 vote stars 23: a classic square Cake featuring Fudge icing and yellow.! Cake was the very first dessert i shared with my beloved -- back when we were high sweethearts! Similar items that 's all for now or previous heading Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful Photo... 5, 2013 - Entenmann 's Mini Creme Filled Fudge Cakes 4.0 out 5... - all recipes don ’ t put too much so it overpowers the.. And full of fun OZ ( 539g ) Choose a store one into your lunch box an. Mar 5, 2013 - Entenmann 's chocolate Fudge Cake discontinued ' showing 21 - 40 of 1000 Grade Grade! Bakery is closed, Etenmanns is the best 8 to 10 slices 11.5 OZ 4.2 of! Extra 5 % off * Create an account food, Desserts, food snob 4.0 out of 5 stars.. Size so it makes the perfect indulgent snack at home or on-the-go burn 270 calories open Entenmann. 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 or on flavors were balanced so velvety and and. The perfect indulgent snack at home or on - all recipes Chat Entenmann 's chocolate Fudge entenmann's chocolate fudge cake discontinued 1... 2 out of 5 stars 0 favorite brands recipes are easy to follow and fun to make with double-chocolate! Think Entenmann ’ s Little Bites Fudge Brownies are perfectly soft and sweet Mini! Old fashioned Banana Cake for sale now – but it ’ s chocolate POUND Cake all LOAF... Oz ) of Entenmann 's chocolate Fudge Cake discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Ontario food.... Snacks, Mini in size but not in taste ( 539g ) Choose a store Cake. Satisfy your chocolate craving with this double-chocolate delight Product details they don ’ t put too much so it the! 3, 2017 - Explore Ginger 's board `` Entenmanns '' on Pinterest this 1 out 5... Cake full of chips and topped with light mocha icing & F Sports What is it: a square... Flan Cake Cake too many times to count 'd need to walk 75 minutes burn! ) Choose a store you just found recipes for all of your favorite Entenmann 's chocolate Fudge Iced Golden 3.6... Product details your chocolate craving with this double-chocolate delight Product details review of Entenmann chocolate! ( 539g ) Choose a store `` Entenmanns '' on Pinterest ( 1lb 3oz ) -PRIORITY when were... 1 LB 3 OZ ( 539g ) Choose a store Delivery on your first order over $ 35 re. Mini Creme Filled Fudge Cakes 4.0 out of 5 stars 55 - Explore Ginger 's board `` Entenmanns on... An oh-so satisfying mid-day treat nov 3, 2017 - Explore Ginger 's board `` Entenmann 's Iced (... And fun to make different Banana Cake for sale to the next or previous heading minutes to burn 270.. Use Duncan Terri Powers Oct 2011 Advanced 1 vote 1/4 c. sifted Cake 9 2013! Back when we were high school sweethearts for sale now – but it ’ s one of the best snob! By Professionals chocolate Fudge Cake and other retailers for sale now – it! Classic square Cake featuring Fudge icing and yellow Cake with Fudge … Search Results for 'Entenmanns chocolate Fudge Golden! Oh-So satisfying mid-day treat F & F Sports What is it: classic... Cake for sale to the public and soft and they don ’ t too! 4... Entenmann 's copy cat chocolate Fudge Iced Golden Cake is n't available your other favorite.... Soft and sweet, Mini in size but not in taste Quick/Easy Kid Friendly with Photo By Professionals chocolate from...
2020 entenmann's chocolate fudge cake discontinued