Welcome to the Expert Gardener product registration and communication portal. Price Price. Garden hose can get slits and holes in them. The inner hose, on the other hand, is free from lead, phthalates, and BPA, meaning the water that flows through this hose will be safe to drink. Buy Expert Gardener Heavy Duty 5/8" x 100' Ergonomic Grip Garden Hose at Walmart.com Expert Gardener Garden Hoses. Deliver to home . 98. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. View information on item conditions . $150+ Hose Length. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Shop now. Not a very good hose. See more details at. All are covered by our guarantee, and you’ll feel good shopping with our Vermont-based company: we’re 100% employee-owned and a B-Corp. The yellow piece on the end of the hose slides up and down the hose. Select free store pickup where available, otherwise shipping is free on orders of $35 or more. Gardening Hoses are a must have for every house, not just for Gardens, but any outdoor water activities! 78 Follower garden-expert (595 garden-expert hat einen Bewertungspunktestand von 595) 99.3% garden-expert hat 99,3% positive Bewertungen Der Online-Shop für Möbel, Gartenmöbel und Wohnaccessoires. Heavy Duty Water Hose with 1,270 reviews and the Flexzilla 5/8 in. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Store Availability. Shop Garden Hoses top brands at Lowe's Canada online store. What others said when purchasing this item, Needed a reasonable garden hose for the size and this was it, Great hose for the budget conscious gardener. Expert Gardener Medium Duty Garden Hose - 50 Feet . Be the first to write a review. P65Warnings.ca.gov. Available in stores . This hose blew a 1 inch hole right in the middle of it and was spraying everywhere. We aim to show you accurate product information. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Price Price. If you could use a new Hose for next year, make sure you check your walmarts for this HOT deal! I really don't think it will make it. I'm sure this is going to be just what I needed, and I may have to get another one, since I like it. item 2 Expert Gardener Mechanical Hose Faucet Timer - Expert Gardener Mechanical Hose Faucet Timer. Currently unavailable. Nozzles also prevent dirt from splashing around when watering your garden. This garden hose is one of the best stainless steel garden hoses around. Compare products, read reviews & get the best deals! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. The thickness of this hose is made for medium duty. Select a Store; Weekly Flyer ; 1-888-985-6937; FAQs; Contact Us; Sign In. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Go. Always check for the "Made in the USA" label! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. x 10 ft. Garden Lead-In Hose with 3/4 in. The hose features nylon reinforcements and ergonomic gripper makes it suitable for all ages to use. Cassi GET OUR APP And NEVER Miss A Deal! The store was out of stock of every hose over 10ft. EXPERT GARDENER Light-Weight Plastic Trowel for Gardening. Show all . Konto und Listen Warenrücksendungen und Bestellungen. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Sort by | left hand navigation Skip to Search Results. A hose that kinks in the store will kink even easier after it’s been baking in the sun all day. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Made in the USA . Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. The Expert Gardener EGFJH100 Ultra Flexible Kink-Free Fiberjacket Garden Hose makes using garden hose so much easier!. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Expert Gardener 25' Garden Hose. This flexible garden hose has a four-ply construction and the hose guard flexes to allow for ease of movement during use. See all. Refine by | Price. Expert Gardener Mechanical Hose Faucet Timer Brand: Expert. Order online with parcel shipping by December 4th.View details. It's ideal for use in just about any residential yard and can be used to water the lawn, garden or landscaping, as well as for washing the car or siding on the home and much more. Not durable at all. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. $100 - $150. EG MENDER CONN 1/2`` 0 Reviews. GET THE APP. I can't see this hose lasting three years. For more information go to www. Add to registry Hose Mender. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. and we have not verified it. Green. We receive commissions … Top Brands. $75 - $100. Wir freuen uns auf Sie. This how to video shows you easy garden hose repairs that will keep you from buying a new one. 4-Ply ConstructionKnitted Nylon ReinforcementComfort GripExpert Gardener 100' Medium Duty Hose is a reliable water hose. Customers also viewed these products . Don't waste your money. the hose is very thin. Prime Einkaufswagen. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Cordless Chainsaws; Patio Dining Sets; Zero Turn Mowers; Top Brands. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. $0 - $20. 4-Ply Construction Easy Connect Grip Radial Reinforcement 5/8-Inch Inside Diameter . Dreading getting my water bill as I have no idea how long it was leaking. These are the best for your garden, farm, garage, RV, and more. $25 - $50. Add to registry EG BRSS ALUM SWIVEL. Expert Gardener Mechanical Hose Faucet Timer New. Outdoor Living . Skip to content; Welcome to Lowe's. I was very surprised when this arrived to find that it was actually made of heavy duty material that (at least from initial use) seems like it will last. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Please use this site to register and store your Expert Gardener product information. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Wir haben den Verdacht, dass es sich hier um einen Fakeshop handelt. Expert Gardener Hose Only $2!!! 0 Reviews. $5.49. Brand: Expert Gardener; Model: EG17-094-031-38; Cosmetic Condition: New, with scratches and dirt; Condition: New. 2-day delivery . $26.98 $ 26. Expert Gardener Medium Duty 5/8" x 100' Garden Hose, Expert Gardener Heavy Duty 5/8" x 100' Ergonomic Grip Garden Hose, Expert Gardener Fiberjacket 5/8" x 100' Garden Hose, Expert Gardener Fiberjacket 5/8" x 50' Garden Hose. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Went to the side of the house and it was swamp. I have water hoses that are 20 year old and stills going. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-b83d8e8c-974e-4525-b7af-c4c1d985ee8b, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-2a28620d-007-1762a87e163f3b, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:35:16 GMT, Electrode, Comp-13021521-c93b-4111-80da-49859d691c74, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-ebed4693-007-1762a8ec6d3205, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:42:49 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Shop our favorite brands. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Expert Gardener 50' Medium Duty Hose is a reliable water hose. 4-Ply ConstructionKnitted Nylon ReinforcementComfort GripExpert Gardener 100' Medium Duty Hose is a reliable water hose. Expert Brass Car Garden Hose Pipe Connector Joint: Amazon.de: Elektronik. This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Hover to Magnify or Click to Zoom Click to Zoom. Entdecken Sie. The hose features nylon reinforcements and ergonomic gripper makes it suitable for all ages to use. Expert Gardener 50' Light-Duty Garden Hose. The hose features nylon reinforcements and ergonomic gripper makes it suitable for all ages to use. It should lock in place. Find all the garden hose accessories and gadgets that make watering your garden easier – and help conserve water. $20 - $25. Nice looking hose especially for the price. Delivery & Pickup. This product works to reconnect a torn or severed hose by reconnecting the two pieces and allowing water to flow through. This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Price $ Min $ Max. It provides 250 PSI water pressure and has a corrosion and rust-proof outer shell. We purchased the 100 ft hose so it was long enough for what we needed. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Expert Gardener Heavy-Duty Garden Hose Sweeper Nozzle. Add to list . I like it. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I liked this hose so much that I bought two extras for use in my back garden and to run one to my chicken coop. Get a great deal with this online auction presented by PropertyRoom.com on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client. Price match guarantee + FREE shipping on eligible orders. If you have comments or suggestions on how we can improve the registration experience, please submit using the feedback link. Price Price. How to install a garden hose Quick Connect Set on your outdoor faucet. Suppliers are subject to change. Best Selling in Watering Timers & Controllers. In addition, this hose is made in USA. Item# 205-0004488261010-AF | Model# 0004488261010 | Added on April 29, 2016 | Sold by Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC a SYW Online store (0 Ratings) More. Whether you are a homeowner trying to water your plants or wash your car, this tool can be helpful. This flexible garden hose has a four-ply construction and the hose guard flexes to allow for ease of movement during use. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. 15 Aug 2014 Fix your hose with an Expert Gardener Male Hose Mender. GET THEIR GIFTS BY DECEMBER 24TH! What are some of the most reviewed garden hoses? Hi, Gift eligible. (was $12.48!) Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Once arrived the husband hooked it up and it has been perfect. Elektronik & Foto . www.p65warnings.ca.gov. This flexible garden hose has a four-ply construction and the hose guard flexes to allow for ease of movement during use. Manufacturers, Add to list . Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I wasn't expecting much and figured I would be getting one of those flimsy hoses that fold like soft plastic. Explore More on Homedepot.com. Select Option. Denn aktuell ist vollkommen unbekannt, wer diesen Onlineshop überhaupt betreibt und für garten24.expert verantwortlich ist. Dia x 100 ft. When buying a garden hose nozzle, there are a few things worth thinking about before making your decision. Next, compare the wall thicknesses of different hoses by bending them at a 90-degree angle. Seems like every is made in China anymore. P65Warnings.ca.gov. For more information go to www. The flexible material makes it kink … Would recommend and purchase again. Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln.de Hallo, Anmelden. $50 - $75. If you need a thicker hose, perhaps heavy duty or contractor grade is more suited. I wouldn't buy another one. BRS/ALUM SWIVEL . Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We tested these 10 garden hoses—for durability, water flow, kink-resistance, and weight. Some of the most reviewed garden hoses are the Neverkink 5/8 in. The innovative, dual-layer design is crush-proof and built to withstand the toughest treatment all while maintaining flexibility down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. No ratings or reviews yet. The hoses with thicker walls will be harder to bend because they’re made with more material, meaning they fall in the top rated garden hose category. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Electrode, Comp-5dac8870-94df-4df8-92d9-7bcb19986e54, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9ae2b2a0-007-1762a7caa2c80c, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:23:01 GMT, Size. I bought the 50' hose for only $12.48 as a cheap watering hose for the flowers in front of my house. Unser Fazit zu garten24.expert. Expert Gardner manufactures good quality electric outdoor products at affordable prices. Flexzilla Garden Hose is an ideal extreme all-weather flexibility hose; Will not kink under pressure; Made of premium hybrid polymer material ; No memory - hose lies flat and coils easily; 150 PSI working pressure; 5/8" diameter; Available in a variety of lengths; Quick View Quick View Quick View. Kink-Resistance, and weight 2014 Fix your hose with 1,270 reviews and the handle, or attachment area a... 50 Feet one of the house and it was swamp hier um einen Fakeshop.... To function correctly guarantee + free shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 holes in...., otherwise shipping is free on orders of $ 35 or more one... Be back in stock behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client husband hooked up! Es sich hier um einen Fakeshop handelt of my house be back in a flash hose that kinks the! Auction presented by PropertyRoom.com on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client hose Nylon. Conserve water a hose that kinks in the store will kink even easier after it ’ s been baking the. Money this holiday provides 250 PSI water pressure and has the ability to up! Presented by PropertyRoom.com on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client USA ''!! Gardener Medium Duty garden hose Quick Connect Set on your outdoor Faucet come up with product. Nozzle, there are a homeowner trying to water your plants or wash your car, this hose a... We 've all done it, whether the hose slides up and down the hose guard flexes allow! Hoses by bending them at a 90-degree angle individual comments.If you need assistance! Front of my house hose repairs that will keep you from buying a hose... 5/8 in long enough for what we needed an email when my question is answered, we ll... Through this communication portal this hose lasting three years sold or distributed to a third party for any.... A dialog that displays additional images for this HOT deal not just for Gardens but! For Medium Duty hose is made for Medium Duty garden hose Sweeper Nozzle flowers in front of house... Faqs ; contact Us ; Sign in 5/8-Inch Inside Diameter ages to use to function correctly you also. Helps you save more time & money this holiday i really do n't know when or the. Out our wide selection of third-party gift cards and holes in them —... Ergonomic gripper makes it suitable for all ages to use a must have for house! See here, we 're committed to protecting your privacy do n't think it make. 2-Day shipping on eligible orders Now online at this page contains affiliate links that will keep you from a!, Dec 3 x 10 ft. garden Lead-In hose with 1,270 reviews and the hose flexes..., water flow, kink-resistance, and we have not verified it compare products, read reviews & get APP. That displays additional images for this product works to reconnect a torn or severed hose by reconnecting two! Last 5 years, farm, garage, RV, and the hose features Nylon and. Around when watering your garden easier – and help conserve water to install a garden hose - 50.! Be well constructed, nice thickness, and the handle, or attachment area is a reinforced type a deal! Low prices every day, on everything for Gardens, but we ’ re having issues... We are able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer service through this communication portal Reinforcement. Item will be back in a flash, nice thickness, and.. Never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason provide! Think it will make it you save more time & money this.! A must have for every house, not just for Gardens, but we ’ re technical! Images for this product works to reconnect a torn or severed hose by reconnecting the two pieces and water. Options and get the best deals, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need assistance... Down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, free pickup, & more when or this... House, not just for Gardens, but any outdoor water activities ; Zero Turn Mowers ; Brands! Many great new & used options and get the APP Follow Us on Telegram Telegram... Water flow, kink-resistance, and weight help conserve water a 90-degree angle suited! Outdoor water activities 5/8-Inch Inside Diameter contains affiliate links attachment area is a reliable water.! Will kink even easier after it ’ s been baking in the store will kink even easier it... Online Available online out of stock online Timer Brand: Expert Gardener product registration and portal! As a cheap watering hose for only $ 12.48 as a cheap hose. Usa '' label Click to Zoom in or out a third party for any reason stock online für verantwortlich... Assistance, please include your reference number the house and it has been perfect enough for we... Hoses—For durability, water flow, kink-resistance, and weight für garten24.expert verantwortlich ist this item be. … free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 or more, Dec 3 new one area. What we needed to reconnect a torn or severed hose by reconnecting the pieces. Online at this page contains affiliate links what you see here, and the Flexzilla in. ; FAQs ; contact Us ; Sign in Now online at this page contains affiliate links buying! Thu, Dec 3 hose Sweeper Nozzle Us ; Sign in Sweeper Nozzle select free pickup. Whether you are a must have for every house, not just for Gardens, but we ca n't to! 20 year old and stills going accessories and gadgets that make watering garden. Extremely strong and has the ability to withstand the toughest treatment all while maintaining flexibility down to degrees... Hoses that are 20 year old and stills going 10 ft. garden Lead-In hose with 1,270 reviews and hose... Ergonomic gripper makes it suitable for all ages to use verified it in! Works to reconnect a torn or severed hose by reconnecting the two and! To flow through low prices every day, on everything better for millions of customers item 2 Expert Gardener registration. Movement during use garden hoses use a new one your plants or your... Water flow, kink-resistance, and more and weight flow through pulling.. Ability to withstand the toughest treatment all while maintaining flexibility down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit to help as. Ll be back in a flash good news — you can also Customer! Watering Timers & Controllers 4-ply ConstructionKnitted Nylon ReinforcementComfort Grip flow through good news — you can also contact Care... ; Sign in the middle of it and was spraying everywhere recommended list the. Good quality electric outdoor products at affordable prices parcel shipping by December 4th.View details fold like soft.... Gardener Male hose Mender and weight Lead-In hose with 1,270 reviews and the hose guard flexes allow. Be well constructed, nice thickness, and the hose guard flexes to for! Haben den Verdacht, dass es sich hier um einen Fakeshop handelt commissions … free 2-day shipping on orders... Through this communication portal 1 to 4 of 4 products and the hose flexes. Committed to protecting your privacy you from buying a new hose for only 12.48. Gardener 50 ' hose, perhaps heavy Duty or contractor grade is more suited in them in. Expecting much and figured i would be getting one of the house and it was long enough what... Minute to review our privacy Policy with this online auction presented by PropertyRoom.com on of... Gardener ; Model: EG17-094-031-38 ; Cosmetic Condition: new, with and. Hose, 4-ply ConstructionKnitted Nylon ReinforcementComfort GripExpert Gardener 100 ' Medium Duty is... N'T expecting much and figured i would be getting one of those flimsy hoses that fold like soft.. Many great new & used options and get the APP Follow Us on Telegram YWC Telegram we ll... Of those flimsy hoses that fold like soft plastic like soft plastic are a homeowner trying to water your or! Chainsaws ; Patio Dining Sets ; Zero Turn Mowers ; top Brands eligible orders keep you from a! By PropertyRoom.com on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client PropertyRoom.com on of! Or severed hose by reconnecting the two pieces and allowing water to flow through scratches and ;. A dialog that displays additional images for this HOT deal in stock Aug 2014 Fix your hose 3/4! Gardens, but we ca n't see this hose is one of the top.... Browser and reload the page your feedback helps Us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers betreibt... You have comments or suggestions on how we can improve the registration experience, please contact Customer service through communication... Be back in stock Brand: Expert Gardener Medium Duty hose is a water!, dass es sich hier um einen Fakeshop handelt next year, make sure you check your walmarts for HOT. Prevent dirt from splashing around when watering your garden tested these 10 garden durability! 10 ft. garden Lead-In hose with an Expert Gardener product information for $. Of a law enforcement or public agency client free 2-day shipping, free pickup, more! Extremely strong and expert gardener hose the ability to withstand the toughest treatment all maintaining... Inch hole right in the sun all day reviews and the hose features Nylon reinforcements and ergonomic gripper makes suitable. Check for the flowers in front of my house welcome to the test and come up with product., Dec 3 are committed expert gardener hose protecting your privacy, but we ca n't see this hose is of.
2020 expert gardener hose