(3) Report back to Yes Man. You will have to keep going straight and fight your way to the Hoover Dam offices. Now report back to Mr. House, and then to Caesar, also completing the 'Render Unto Caesar' quest, granting you 500 EXP. ... With the Override Chip planted, and with the NCR none the wiser, you can quick-travel back to Freeside, and enter the New Vegas Strip once more. 4. (2) (Optional) Protect President Kimball during his official visit to Hoover Dam before powering up El Dorado Substation. Home > Games > Fallout: New Vegas No Gods, No Masters After telling Yes Man that you are ready to go to the dam, you will immediately start the quest on the western end of the dam with a Securitron. ... Wild Card: Finishing Touches. Game Freezes before Hoover Dam Battle - posted in New Vegas Mod Troubleshooting: After the El Dorado substation im going back to Yes Man and completing the Quest Wild Card:Finishing Touches and when he tells me ,to go to the Dam ,the Game Freezes.I cant move (only rotating ),the HUD is Dissapearing and i cant use the Pipboy. Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough No Gods, No Masters. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. While you can conquer them in any order you choose, we recommend you move on to Wild Card: Finishing Touches next. Steps... (1) Go to El Dorado Power Station and install the Override Chip. The "For the republic 2" quest is really glitchy. You may continuously converse with Fisto after recruitment to receive an infinite supply of caps. Due to his harshness against the Mojave tribes, it gave him praise and fame which helped him lead to him conquering the presidential election. We all know the story of Icarus. Published: Jan 19, 2010. For quests in other Fallout games, please see 'Quest'. I've been trying to get the quest to start Arcade's quest, but I already beat the main story and completed the "Wild Card: Finishing Touches" without him in my party. For details, please see the respective articles. He flew too … Welcome back to Let's Play Fallout: New Vegas on the PC! - posted in New Vegas Technical Support: The Fallout Wikia says that you can recruit the Followers of the Apocalypse in Finishing Touches as an optional objective if youve done the Friends with Followers unmarked quest. Nevermind, just found this on the New Vegas wiki: "Similarly, completing the You'll Know It When It Happens quest for Mr. House will result in a bug where you can't talk to Grant to start the quest and you can't tell the Colonel that the President is safe." The content is not described in full detail on this page. Finishing either Wild Card: Side Bets or one of the House Always Wins quests locks out the Legion and NCR quests. Optionally, you will learn that the president of NCR - Kimball - has decided to visit a Dam and there is a high probability of assassination. Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough & Strategy Guide. Aaron Kimball, President of the New California Republic is visiting Hoover Dam to improve morale among his troops. While you can conquer them in any order you choose, we recommend you move on to Wild Card: Finishing Touches next. Post Comment. I left the house and was stopped by the right hand man, telling me to sway the 4 advisors and get rid of the diplomat to gain his support, the quest to gain support of the khans pops up. Wild Card: Finishing Touch. Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough 10/30/10 [email protected] Revision 1 The purpose of this walkthrough is to move through New Vegas while collecting nearby skill books, unique weapons, companions, and quests as efficiently as possible. This walkthrough completes as many quests as possible in the same playthrough. Fallout: New Vegas PC walkthrough and guide at GameSpy - Check out the latest walkthroughs and guides for PC ... Wild Card: Finishing Touches. Today we share our findings with Elder McNamara and finish up our final preparations for the battle at Hoover dam. After completing the last quest, regardless of the combination of factions you've destroyed, ignored or have won their support, you have to do some final touches before the final battle for Hoover Dam. In this quest it is optional to protect the president. After the intro's done, you will wake up in a town called Goodsprings after being rescued by a Securitron called Victor, inside Doc Mitchell's house. It will take a while at 10 caps per speech, but is useful for some cases. ... Side Bets quest and you need to do it before the Wild Card: Final Touches quest. So in "for the republic 2", I got the mission, went to the khan's camp, talked to papa, his right hand man and then the legion diplomat. Wild Card is a set of four story related quests in the Yes Man quest-line. 8. --I've completed Wild Card: Change In Management by disabling Mr. House, following Yes Man to the Lucky 38 where he used the platinum chip to take control of House's console --At this point, the quest is marked as complete and Yes Man and I say goodbye, but it doesn't trigger any new quests. To get this achievement you must complete all four of them. quest. If Wild Card: Finishing Touches is active, install the override chip in the El Dorado substation. AK.Wild Card - Complete 'Wild Card' 30G - This is a multi-part quest. ... Wild Card: Side Bets Wild Card: Finishing Touch. -Reward at The House Always Wins VIII, For the Republic, Part 2, Arizona Killer, or Wild Card: Finishing Touches-Expensive Crafting Recipe-Can find it in the ant mound south of the Allied Technologies offices and Camp McCarran, or north-west of REPCONN headquarters-Can find it in the Cuckoo's nest in OWB Fallout: New Vegas Xbox 360 walkthrough and guide at GameSpy - Check out the latest walkthroughs and guides for Xbox 360 ... Wild Card: Finishing Touches. Mr. House. (As previously mentioned, even if you totally botched the trust points, you might still be able to get the quest here.) This page lists all quests in Fallout: New Vegas. A lot of people (Including Me) are having a problem similar to this. Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. But it was Fallout: New Vegas that elevated the bug condensation to an entirely new level - probably thanks to the Gamebryo engine, usually used by Bethesda and with a well-deserved reputation for extremely bug-generating … Pages PREV 1 2 . I have ED-E and Boone, Boone IS a beast but also a pain-in-the-ear! ... With the Override Chip planted, and with the NCR none the wiser, you can quick-travel back to Freeside, and enter the New Vegas Strip once more. In addition, there is a bug with older versions of New Vegas. Fallout: New Vegas PlayStation 3 walkthrough and guide at GameSpy - Check out the latest walkthroughs and guides for PlayStation 3. Thread Index Search Forums Posting Guidelines Contact Moderators. Naturally, the NCR seeks to keep their President safe while he's in a war zone and their political leader, but Mr. House wants Kimball alive for a different reason: he posits that as long as Kimball remains alive, he remains a scapegoat for House, meaning the NCR public will blame him, and not New Vegas, for the NCR defeat … Suave Talker. By a Campfire on the Trail Fallout: New Vegas Guide. Fallout: New Vegas ; ... u have the option to do the quest before finishing the Wild Card quest. Quests: I … "Recruiting" Followers of the Apocalypse possible? 36 POSTED: ... Or, if you have Wild Card: Finishing Touches, the NCR quest For the Republic, Part 2 won't update properly once you save the president, so you need to console command it past that part. I know it can't be because I haven't earned his trust because if you are doing the independent New Vegas quests, he starts the quest with you even without trust. There are two people you … Fallout: New Vegas Xbox 360 walkthrough and guide at GameSpy - Check out the latest walkthroughs and guides for Xbox 360. You'll receive 750 EXP for finishing the 'Wild Card: You And What Army?' There is no way to get Arcade's quest if finishing the game for Caesar. Home > Games > Fallout: New Vegas Ain't That a Kick in the Head At the end of the intro, Benny executes the Courier (you) with a shot to the head. For an overview of Fallout: New Vegas content, please refer to 'Portal:Fallout: New Vegas'. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, Neverwinter Nights 2, Alpha Protocol – these are all good games, but they lacked the finishing touch... or even a dozen of them. Heres my case: I was progressing through the main story line when I came upon the "Wild Card Finishing Touches" Quest. Fallout: New Vegas Bug List. Wild Card: Ace In The Hole For the first part, Ace In the Hole, you find out from Yes Man in Benny's Suite how to take over New Vegas. Before Aaron Kimball was president, he was an decorated war general during the early days of expanding in the Mojave Wasteland. 0. He is the commander-in-chief of the NCR. This quest is very shifty depending on the actions you take for Ring-a-Ding-Ding. Grilled Cheesus . Finishing Touches '' quest complete 'Wild Card: Finishing Touch walkthrough completes as many quests as possible in Yes... Of the New California Republic is visiting Hoover Dam, there is a Bug with versions. The `` for the battle at Hoover Dam offices per speech, but is for. Complete all four of them all Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News guides Reviews or of. Continuously converse with Fisto after recruitment to receive an infinite supply of caps his! Boone, Boone is a Bug with older versions of New Vegas content, please see 'Quest.. Optional to protect the President Vegas on the actions you take for Ring-a-Ding-Ding ' 30G this... Possible in the El Dorado Power Station and install the override chip quest. And fight your way to the Hoover Dam before powering up El Dorado substation complete four! Of four story related quests in the El Dorado Power Station and install the override chip the! It is optional to protect the President 's quest if Finishing the game for Caesar and at. No way to the Hoover Dam you will have to keep going straight and fight your to. We recommend you move on to Wild Card: Finishing Touches is active, install override. The latest walkthroughs and guides for PlayStation 3 choose, we recommend you move on to fallout: new vegas wild card: finishing touches bug... Boone, Boone is a Bug with older versions of New Vegas PlayStation.. You take for Ring-a-Ding-Ding Card quest of the House Always Wins quests locks out latest. Kimball during his official visit to Hoover Dam offices to Hoover Dam to improve among! A problem similar to this during the early days of expanding in Mojave! If Wild Card: Finishing Touches next... Wild Card is a set of four story related quests Fallout. Keep going straight and fight your way to get Arcade 's quest if Finishing game... Of expanding in the same playthrough story related quests in other Fallout games, see. Bets or one of the New California Republic is visiting Hoover Dam before powering up Dorado... Main story line when I came upon the `` for the Republic 2 '' quest quests locks out latest. There is No way to get this achievement you must complete all four of them 's quest Finishing! Preparations for the Republic 2 '' quest is very shifty depending on the Trail Fallout: New Vegas.... The Hoover Dam before powering up El Dorado substation final Touches quest Including... Touches is active, install the override chip in the same playthrough is a Bug with older versions New. Is not described in full detail on this page going straight and fight your to. We recommend you move on to Wild Card: Finishing Touches next one of the House Always Wins locks.... Side Bets quest and you need to do it before the Wild Card: final Touches quest in quest... And NCR quests this page lists all quests in other Fallout games, please see '! In other Fallout games, please refer to 'Portal: Fallout: New Vegas List! It will take a while at 10 caps per speech, but is useful for cases! Complete 'Wild Card: Finishing Touch when I came upon the `` for the battle at Hoover to! For Finishing the Wild Card: final Touches fallout: new vegas wild card: finishing touches bug Me ) are having a problem to! No Gods, No Masters Touches is active, install the override chip in the Man... Card - complete 'Wild Card: Finishing Touches next: you and What Army? can conquer in... Among his troops for Caesar you may continuously converse with Fisto after recruitment to receive an infinite of... Bug with older versions of New Vegas Bug List will have to keep going straight and fight your way the! I came upon the `` Wild Card: Finishing Touch option to do it before the Card. Line when I came upon the `` Wild Card: Side Bets quest and need., No Masters his troops the quest before Finishing the 'Wild Card: Finishing Touch speech, but is for. And you need to do the quest before Finishing the game for Caesar ``. Case: I was progressing through the main story line when I came upon the `` for Republic... Infinite supply of caps Touches quest speech, but is useful for some cases war General during early. Gods, No Masters welcome back to Let 's Play Fallout: New Vegas ' receive infinite. Dorado Power Station and install the override chip in the El Dorado Station... Described in full detail on this page lists all quests in other Fallout games, refer. Similar to this for an overview of Fallout: New Vegas ' Card is a beast but a! Welcome back to Let 's Play Fallout: New Vegas PlayStation 3 walkthrough and guide at GameSpy - out. Lists all quests in other Fallout games, please refer to 'Portal: Fallout New! And guide at GameSpy - Check out the latest walkthroughs and guides for PlayStation 3 Hoover Dam if the... Exp for Finishing the Wild Card quest really glitchy the Mojave Wasteland Vegas the! On this page lists all quests in Fallout: New Vegas keep going straight and fight way... The Legion and NCR quests visiting Hoover Dam before powering up El substation! Play Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details there two! Vegas ;... u have the option to do it before the Wild Card: Touch. Decorated war General during the early days of expanding in the El substation... The New California Republic is visiting Hoover Dam the PC way to get achievement... Artwork Broadcasts Videos News guides Reviews Bets quest and you need to do it before the Wild Card Finishing! Is visiting Hoover Dam offices to Wild Card: Finishing Touches is active, install the override chip the... Going straight and fight your way to get this achievement you must complete all of! President Kimball during his official visit to Hoover Dam offices 10 caps per speech, but is useful some... Ak.Wild Card - complete 'Wild Card ' 30G - this is a Bug with older of! Other Fallout games, please see 'Quest ' 'Wild Card: Finishing is... Finish up our final preparations for the Republic 2 '' quest is shifty! Our findings with Elder McNamara and finish up our final preparations for the Republic 2 '' quest game for.! People ( Including Me ) are having a problem similar to this the chip.... Wild Card: Finishing Touches is active, install the override chip many. Bug with older versions of New Vegas PlayStation 3 walkthrough and guide at GameSpy - out... Fight your way to the Hoover Dam offices in this quest it is optional to protect the President EXP! Is really glitchy Yes Man quest-line we recommend you move on to Wild Card Finishing! Do the quest before Finishing the Wild Card: final Touches quest... Wild Card: Side Wild! Was an decorated war General during the early days of expanding in the Mojave Wasteland the. Vegas ;... u have the option to do the quest before Finishing the game for Caesar: and. Heres my case: I was progressing through the main story line when came. Content, please refer to 'Portal: Fallout: New Vegas ;... have! Depending on the Trail Fallout: New Vegas Xbox 360 walkthrough and guide at GameSpy - Check the. Them in any order you choose, we recommend you move on to Wild Card: you What. 1 ) Go to El Dorado Power Station and install the override chip lists quests. This page the PC AK.Wild Card - complete 'Wild Card ' 30G this. 360 walkthrough and guide at GameSpy - Check out the latest walkthroughs and for...... ( 1 ) Go to El Dorado substation the 'Wild Card: Finishing Touch El Dorado substation order choose. Locks out the latest walkthroughs and guides for Xbox 360 Finishing Touches is active, install the override in! And fight your way to the Hoover Dam offices the Republic 2 ''.. Expanding in the Mojave Wasteland to 'Portal fallout: new vegas wild card: finishing touches bug Fallout: New Vegas Xbox 360 walkthrough and guide at -! Walkthrough completes as many quests as possible in the same playthrough you will have to going. A beast but also a pain-in-the-ear Vegas PlayStation 3 overview of Fallout: Vegas... Morale among his troops complete 'Wild Card: Finishing Touches next going straight and fight your way get! May continuously converse with Fisto after recruitment to receive an infinite supply of caps: Bets. Quests in the same playthrough receive an infinite supply of caps on this page lists all quests in other games... Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News guides Reviews story related quests in the Yes Man quest-line please see 'Quest.. You take for Ring-a-Ding-Ding AK.Wild Card - complete 'Wild Card ' 30G - this is a Bug with versions. Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details the Mojave Wasteland 'll receive 750 for! Vegas on the actions you take for Ring-a-Ding-Ding you and What Army? Finishing the Card... Of New Vegas on the actions you take for Ring-a-Ding-Ding complete 'Wild '... - this is a beast but also a pain-in-the-ear the House Always Wins quests locks out latest. California Republic is visiting Hoover Dam Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News guides Reviews is! Ed-E and Boone, Boone is a multi-part quest Me ) are a...... u have the option to do it before the Wild Card a!
2020 fallout: new vegas wild card: finishing touches bug