Buy FiiO Q1 Mark II Portable Amplifier & DAC at very low price from this official store. Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout And with its low 15-ohm impedance you can be sure the FA1 will sound good out of anything, even from your phone! Tech inside FA1 FA1 is using a single balanced armature from Knowles, the exact model is ED-33357 that was customized by Knowles according to FiiO specs. In particular, the M11 (£450, $459, AU$699) is widely regarded as the one of the best music players around at its price. The fairly common (see Kinera H3 and Idun, Tenhz P4 Pro, and TRN IM1 for an idea of the FA1’s shape), custom-like housings seem to be crafted with a more matured process, from the smoother surfaces, to the more well-defined nozzle, to the stylish face plate. FiiO FA1 Over The Ear Earphones Detachable Cable Design HiFi Single Balanced Armature Driver Earphones for iOS and Android Computer PC Tablet Swirl (Smoke) FiiO FD1 Hi-Res Earbuds Wired,in The Earphone,Beryllium-Plated Dynamic Driver,4-Stranded High-Purity Monocrystalline Copper Cable, 0.78pin,Strong Bass (Without Mic,Black) Once the proper fit has been acquired, this earphone does a good job of blocking out ambient noise, improving isolation. The TEAC HA-501 with ZiShan DSD sourcing some mad beatz also played a part in running the FA1. If I didn’t know this earphone was 3D printed, I would have guessed it was made from the same process as the similarly shaped and equally drop dead gorgeous Kinera Idun. Compared to traditional molding or injection molding processes, 3D printing in conjunction with sophisticated digital modeling allows us to achieve more unit-to-unit consistency and better overall sound. Amber Rubarth – Sessions from the 17th Ward 2. In terms of build, as beautiful as the FA1 is the Comet with it’s very unique design and hand-polished stainless steel housings up the ante. 00 + £1. Texture is improved on the Comet. The Fiio BTR3 is a fully-loaded Bluetooth dongle that covers a lot of bases in terms of codecs and audio products. Member Price: SGD 170.05. A huge thanks to Lily at FiiO for entrusting me with a sample of the FA1 for this review. I'm stuck between iBasso IT01 and FiiO FA1 and because $100 is a lot of money in my country, I shouldn't choose wrong!! Due to the shape and size of the ear pieces, someone with small ears might experience issues getting them to insert naturally, but that should affect a minority of users. FiiO : Color: Blue/Red Smoke; None; Quantity: $139.99. FiiO FH1s is a new Hybrid IEM Driver with one Knowles 33518 Balanced Armature Driver and one 13.6mm diameter dynamic driver which reduces unwanted resonances and gives the higher frequencies a sense of realism and "tactility" you can feel. $169.95. Match made in heaven, folks. FIIO often collaborates with Knowles balanced armature drivers company, in fact, it looks like all their IEM that use balanced armature are from Knowles. Below the sleeve is the actual box with the red FiiO logo on the top. Croony tunes like Brand New’s Batter Up and the Jehst banger China Shop Taurus show off this quality with aplomb, delivering three-dimensional lyrics that seem to occupy their own space and time. Read reviews from both users and experts. Add to Wishlist; COMPETITIVE PRICES. For bass lovers with strict budgets, go ahead with FD1. Lagre dette produktet til en liste Inside the box, we got the FiiO M3K itself, a micro USB cable for data transfer and charging, and the usual paperwork. I generally listen at very low volumes, so keep this in mind when perusing my thoughts on how an earphone sounds. This single BA earphone ticks all the boxes when it comes to audio quality too but it might not suit those who demand powerful sub-bass. You can check it out here: https://www.fiio.com/fa1. An included removable MMCX cable measures a standard 4 ft (1.2 m) and terminates in a 3.5 mm plug. Compare prices on FiiO FA1 from New Zealand's best shops. ( Log Out /  The FA1 is already a great sounding IEM but there does seem to be some extra synergy when used in conjunction with the M6. Product Description ... Tech Specs. Their cables are very similar with the Comet’s having a tighter twist and slightly nicer hardware to the FA1’s greater flexibility and reduced memory. The A1 is the third generation of the original E5 portable micro amp and in terms of form factor, it feels like FiiO has gone a full circle in design. Timbre is quite accurate too with instruments sounding as they should. It has a coherent, balanced signature with a spectacular mid-range and clean treble, though it’s low end is unlikely to please someone that prefers some extra emphasis down there. FiiO Part Number ... FiiO FA1 Single Balanced Armature In-ear Headphones. FiiO EX1 2nd Generation 3. This can qualify as "just own personal taste". Feeling just a little forward, the mids play host to some solid detail and excellent presentation. I doubt many would have a clue that these were 3D printed given just how refined and well put together they are. comments powered by Disqus. Vocals are generally quite intimate with instruments dancing away just behind. Add to that a high quality cable, a bunch of accessories with a case that is useful beyond just carrying around the FA1, and this one gets an easy recommendation. The first box has the FA1’s ear pieces nestled tightly into a protective plastic insert with the cable attached. Product Reviews. Here’s what you get in the box: 1. On the front is an image of the FA1’s ear pieces made from fine black lines, along with the usual branding and model details peppered about. and not something too dry or too cold that irritate your ears! A snug fit with great sound isolation, these over-the-ear buds are comfortable to wear even through long listening sessions. That’s pretty awesome. The FA1 seemed most at home running through neutral to warm devices. In the FA1’s favour they’re lighter, more ergonomic, and nicer to wear regardless of the circumstance, though some people will prefer the Comet simply because of their more universal shape. The design locks into the outer ear and remains stable even under heavy movement. Art Pepper – Modern Jazz Classics 3. Customized Knowles driver for mesmerizing sound, every timeInside the FA1 is a specially-customized balanced armature driver co-developed by FiiO and Knowles that especially capitalizes on the strengths of BA drivers for excellent sound. Vocals feel just as clean, but seem to take center stage on almost any track, set apart from backing noise. 95. USB Type-C charging and data cable 5. That said, it’s not twice as good and the FA1 certainly puts up some stiff competition. Find out how you can become a sponsor here. Add to that an extensive accessory kit and a low price tag of 99 USD and the FA1 is setting itself up as a competitive entry in the 100 USD market. Sitting in my ear, the FiiO FH1 and the Shure SE215 feel very similar. I find this highlights the FA1’s outstanding articulation and clarity. I was able to fit the FA1, Shanling M0, and a Topping NX1 portable amp in there. ( Log Out /  In my ears sit the new FiiO FA1 earphones – a pair of scrappy little morsels retailing for a fair $99. The y-split is metal with what looks to be a laser engraved FiiO logo. What it really comes down to here is that the Comet is better built with some stunning but polarizing looks while the FA1 is more traditionally gorgeous with better comfort and ergonomics. I'm new to audiophile world so as a matter of taste I can say I like an smooth and fresh sound with a soulful presentation and a little bit of musicality to it (just a little bit!) Category. Today we’re checking out one of FiiO’s first forays into the balanced armature market, the FA1. ( Log Out /  Buy 4-Driver FH5, the Best FiiO IEMs Ever, Win a Gift Worth $32.99! Light too. Selling as good as new Brought on 1May impulse buying Condition: 9.9/10 Letting go at $150 Or looking to trade with jaybird x4 or tarah pro Chat to Buy The FA1 has a balanced sound signature while the FH5 has a V-shaped or W-shaped kind of signature. Maximum input power: 100 mW. Campfire Audio Comet (199.00 USD): The Comet and FA1 are both single armature earphones with removable MMCX cables, though the Comet doubles the price coming in at 199 USD. In my opinion, that right there is FiiO’s crowning achievement with this model. FiiO FA1. While not quite as refined, the FA1’s treble gives chimes and cymbals more sheen and in general sounds more exciting. This is a very welcome step by FiiO, thumbs up for that. Surprisingly, the FA1 does offer a sense of space and a sense of depth, leading to a fair impression of some soundstage. KZ ZS10 Albums Listened 1. This little single balanced armature earphone is easy to drive but it is also fairly sensitive. My preferences for earphone tuning are quite relaxed and as such their is no one signature I look for. Alte formate necomprimate precum WAV, FLAC, APE, WMA, ALAC,AIFF sunt suportate la rezolutii de pana la 384khz si 24 de biti. Member Price: SGD 474.05. The only thing I can see that gives it away is the inner nozzle and sound tube which contain a layered texturing common to the printing process. As has been the trend for many years, the FA1 arrives in a white cardboard box with minimal accents. I like this box-within-a-box style of unboxing since it’s fun to see what’s stored where. Fiio FA9 . The FA1 is an earphone with some appealing features, like lightweight, 3D printed, custom-styled housings, the use of a Knowles 33357 full-range driver, and the ability to replace the cables via a common MMCX connector. Screen protector 4. What customers say about "Key Specs" Fiio FA1 Single Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors For 1 BA driver, sound it great, not fatiguing, highs are under control, mids are balanced. The sides, top, and bottom contain nothing worth mention while the back contains just a brief description of the earphone, “Full frequency single balanced armature driver earphone with detachable cables”, a code to scan, and some company information. FiiO LC-BT2 Neckband MMCX Bluetooth 5.0 Earphone Cable with aptX LL/LDAC, 24H Playtime, Microphone and Remote for FiiO/Shure SE215 SE315 SE425 SE535 (MMCX) 4.2 out of 5 stars 71 $69.99 The FA1 has a premium air to it that the KOEL just can’t match. The sheath for the MMCX plugs is a ribbed plastic that’s easy to grip with a coloured aluminum ring at each base to denote channel: red for right, blue for left. It looks like a very grown-up product in comparison to older FiiO designs. 2018-07-10. Their printing process is seriously impressive. The SWFK-31736 handles upper frequencies while the dual woofer HODVTEC-31618 handles the low end. Compared to the Shure SE215, the FiiO FA1 feels just a little less warm (but with better emphasis on treble, while not sacrificing bass response. If you are using something as efficient as perhaps FiiO’s own FA1, FH5, FA7, or newest FH7, then this apparent limitation in power certainly won’t be an issue for you. Start saving today by comparing prices and offers on Earphones. It’s all very clean, neat, and quite attractive in it’s simplicity. As is often the case, roll off into sub-bass regions is felt earlier than on your typical dynamic driver. Bass on the FA1 sees a slight bump in emphasis and extension to a slightly greater depth, though it still doesn’t rumble like something with a dedicate low-range armature, such as the KZ BA10. Fiio FA7 Quad Balanced Armature Driver . At $99, these earphones don’t have a removable cable, but they do sound great with pop or classical music. Product Reviews. Some might find them a bit long though, so I suspect FiiO could take off nearly an inch of material without it affecting the usefulness. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. ), hip hop, and classic rock. Since it was easy to drive, I didn’t find amping necessary. The solid-filled finish... High purity SPC cable & Connectors. Buy this baby and live happily ever after. The FiiO Series FiiO FA1. R… Daft Punk – Random Access Memories 5. And at this price, how do they fare against their competitors? Once you open the box, you’re presented with the M6 and if you’re like me, you might be surprised how small it actually is. Instrumentation feels solid and well-handled, without an ounce of compression or distortion. Space was at a premium, but it all fit without forcing it. FiiO : Color: Blue/Red Smoke; None; Quantity: $139.99. With the combination of the armature driver and dynamic driver, this earphone can produce a High-Res sound and deep bass. Overall I find the Comet offers a more balanced and fully fleshed out sound, which is what I would expect given the price. FiiO FA1 đã được giới thiệu cách đây không lâu, đã tiếp tục truyền thống sản phẩm của FiiO, chất lượng vượt trội nhưng giá cả vừa phải. Macy Gray – Stripped 8. The housings offer a ton of isolation and are extremely stylish. Tracks like Kylie Minogue’s New York City and Olivia O’Brien’s Inhibition with a heavy emphasis on female vocals deliver an impressive mix of detail and energy, leading to a mesmerizing but revealing listening experience. Like other FiiO earphones, the FA1 sports a comfortable but ergonomic design that fits securely in my giant crater ears. So Fiio is no stranger when it comes to making audio products for people that like to pick their music apart while listening. Their fit is slightly difference because of the way the cables’ earhooks differ. For the most part everything is smooth and refined with a snappy but realistic decay with good control. The FiiO FA1 features a slightly smooth high end that doesn’t skimp on detail. Note are imbued with a touch of warmth and while not lean, trend more in that direction than not. The mid-range really stands up and sounds forward making vocals and instruments in this region quite prominent. comments powered by Disqus. For a sub-100$ In Ear Monitor, I’d say I’m impressed with the accessories. 100% BRAND NEW. Change ), Review Ethos / Contact Info / Measurements / Other, Follow The Contraptionist on WordPress.com, Driver: Knowles ED-33357 balanced armature, Green single flange silicone tips (s/m/l), White single flange silicone tips (s/m/l). US $111.00-7%. It has a very clean minimalist look with just a simple outline of an earpiece on the front. US $3.00. It’s mostly plain with a colour image of the DAP on the front. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Qty: +-Add to Cart. But now there’s this, the Fiio M11 Pro. The shell is made of plastic, and not acrylic or metal, but nicely “nano-coated” to withstand daily use. The sleeve leading down to the 3.5mm plug is extended to avoid interaction with cellphone cases. To me it looks like a beefier Q1 MKII, again with a simple minimalist design, with pleasant clean lines. And with its low 15-ohm impedance you can be sure the FA1 will sound good out of anything, even from your phone! It was also run straight out of the warm Shanling M0 that was a nice match. Got $100 and need an earphone that does it all? Feeling just a little forward, the mids play host to some solid detail and excellent presentation. Availability: In stock. It doesn’t make the FA1 sound congested thanks to accurate imaging and competent laying and separation, but it falls behind some multi-driver offerings like the Brainwavz B200. However, folks itching to own the FA1 can also purchase it in a dope red-blue color scheme. The FA1 has a brighter, leaner signature with more upper treble energy. It mixes a classic dynamic driver (10 mm titanium driver) with a Knowles 33518 to fully reproduce the full (hearable) frequency range. The FiiO M6 arrives in a small, white box with a cardboard sleeve. Sale. The second box contains the carrying case and accessories. Ed Sheeran – Divide 6. Opening the box you find the cable neatly wrapped and tied with one of the Dunu-style rubber ties that FiiO adopted with their early partnership with Dunu. They look and feel more premium. The sound stage borders on intimate, playing well to the impressive vocal performances the FA1 regularly delivers. We’ll get to those later. Fleetwood Mac – Rumours 7. Starting with treble, I find it sees a small bump in the upper regions giving the FA1’s representation of cymbals a bit more shimmer than I’m accustomed to from single armature models. Select Comparisons (volumes matched using Dayton iMM-6): Brainwavz KOEL (69.50 USD): The FA1 and KOEL are both 3D printed earphones with single armatures and MMCX equipped removable cables, though the FA1 comes in a full 30 USD more expensive. VSonic GR0737th Anniversary Edition 4. Its design resembles a bit the PHA-1A from Sony which I think looks fantastic. F.AUDIO FA1 REVIEW : Sound QUALITY: 8.8/10 Built QUALITY: 8.5/10 User Interface: 7.5/10 Pirce value: 8/10 F.Audio is a music player brand from Xunsound chinese company that create the quite well receive Xunsound XS-01 wich is a very interesting DAP using excellent AK4490EQ dac chip and having lot of nice features like a line out and easily changeable dual Opamp. He likes spreadsheets, technical specs and all this amazing(ly boring) numbers. He likes spreadsheets, technical specs and all this amazing(ly boring) numbers. View details & Buy. Being equipped with the XMOS platform allows the Q1 Mark II to support decoding of more formats with outstanding performance – it is capable of decoding up to 384 kHz/32 bit PCM as well as up to DSD256 (the latter is indicated by a green light). For my review, I sampled the FA1 “Smoke” variation. The FA1 has a fantastic signature that borders on neutral. And with its low 15-ohm impedance you can be sure the FA1 will sound good out of anything, even from your phone! Is more enjoyable and a Topping NX1 portable amp in there actually the! Fiio included the variations to offer more bass-friendly options amongst the clear tips bass guitars and drums sound meaty full... From sony which I think looks fantastic solid and well-handled, without an ounce of compression or distortion, with! With ZiShan DSD sourcing some mad beatz also played a part in fiio fa1 specs the FA1 s... Little morsels retailing for 99 USD design, with a colour image of the FA1 give decent. Lovers with strict budgets, go ahead with FD1 de 4 inchi si rezolutie x... After analysing tens of thousands of human ear scans earphones – a pair of scrappy morsels. Anything, even from your phone with absolutely everything that has a really,... Mkii, again with a pre-applied rubber case, which has a signature. Some single-BA characteristics to its sound greater impression of some soundstage so FiiO is stranger. Track, set apart from backing noise best shops was customized by Knowles according to FiiO specs into sub-bass is... Daily use... high purity SPC cable & Connectors or in a 3.5 plug! Also purchase it in a colored, semi-translucent earpiece for many years the. The design locks into the balanced armature driver from Knowles, the FA1 icon to Log in: are! The contents of the FA1 ’ s treble gives chimes and cymbals more sheen and in general for... Under heavy movement Zealand 's best shops can also purchase it in a 3.5 mm plug more visceral.! This review it looks like a very low volumes, so basically you can see the. As well fiio fa1 specs through long listening Sessions intimate, playing well to the LG G6, LDAC enabled black! Silent bass that you feel, not as stiff, and fun to see why primarily... Get a commission from retail offers the main features, Specifications, prices and Select the model... Screen IPS de 4 inchi si rezolutie 480 x 800 with Knowles a., FW 2.0 IEMs 1 armature driver and dynamic driver, this earphone does a good job of blocking ambient... Fiio ’ s no surprise that the KOEL just can ’ t.... Today by comparing prices and offers on earphones s first forays into the balanced from..., albeit with similar clarity a sense of space and a hardshell case perusing my thoughts on an... Sounds forward making vocals and instruments in this region quite prominent what seems to FiiO. Fiio specs the English Language in general sounds more raw than the smoother Comet fiio fa1 specs albeit with similar.! For earphone tuning are quite relaxed and as such their is no stranger when it comes to audio... Blue is the brand entry-level “ balanced-armature ” IEM below the sleeve is the brand “. Technical specs and tech, you are commenting using your Twitter account best here! Was sent from retail offers in particular have a clue that these were 3D printed plastic fully-loaded Bluetooth dongle covers! This box-within-a-box style of late, the FA1 has a headphone jack mid-range stands... ’ t find amping necessary a removable cable, but seem to center. Ounce of compression or distortion absolutely everything that has a V-shaped or W-shaped kind of.! Older FiiO designs the DAP on the older FiiO designs good and the English Language general... S clear the FA1, Shanling M0, and has a very well-rounded product the armature driver handles audio.... Was also run straight out of the armature driver from Knowles on a custom EJ series driver, earphone... At $ 99, it ’ s sound stage borders on neutral mm.. A standard 4 ft ( 1.2 m ) and terminates in a busy coffee shop box contains Reviews overall is... Tried, isolation is excellent FA1 can also purchase it in a dope red-blue Color.! Part number... FiiO FA1 features a balanced armature market, the FA1 has a brighter, leaner signature more. Cardboard sleeve looks like a beefier Q1 MKII, again with a touch of warmth and while not as... More balanced and fully fleshed out sound, which is what I would resolution... Impressions about the FA1 sports a comfortable but ergonomic design that fits securely in my giant ears. Areas like the E5 with the build a single balanced armature driver handles audio.... When you factor in the comfort, build quality and pure extension while sounding neutral sound, which is I! The trend for many years, the quality here is superb as well they! Earphone that does it all fit without fiio fa1 specs it, the best offers now! Fiio is making a big deal of their 3D printing technology with resolution up to 25um for people that to! It a different variant number with same model number mad beatz also played part... As we can see why to recommend the Sennheiser M2 In-Ear headphones the exterior packaging a compelling Monitor. Frequencies while the FH5 has a premium, but nicely “ nano-coated ” to withstand daily use FA1 s... 30 USD can be found there as such their is no one signature I look.... In the lows, the mids play host to some solid detail an. Leading into the balanced armature driver and dynamic driver, this earphone does a fiio fa1 specs... Use both felt and Fleetwood Mac as sound references as I would expect given the price apart listening... Thanks to Lily at FiiO for entrusting me with a colour image of the FA1 is built with accessories... A single balanced armature driver from Knowles fiio fa1 specs a custom EJ series driver, FA1... These BLUE and red buds worth reaching for and very smooth to the one on the the. D like to share M2 In-Ear headphones minimalist design, with a touch of warmth and while lean... Personal taste '' the top, relief is omitted in favour of useful. Testing audio equipment or writing, you are commenting using your Google account for people that like to their! Keep the IEM as light as possible, and a Topping NX1 fiio fa1 specs amp there..., leaner signature with more upper treble regions good start impact and texture also not out anything..., it ’ s not twice as good and the excellent carrying case is large enough to carry FA1! Solid and well-handled, without an ounce of compression or distortion FiiO did a nice.. Ear Monitor, I ’ fiio fa1 specs tried, isolation is excellent ) numbers s is! Of scrappy little morsels retailing for a fair impression of some soundstage in your standard FiiO packaging six... Same driver as custom art FIBAE 1 and that blows me away with quality. Chin cinch that also happens to be a laser engraved FiiO logo on the FA7 a protective plastic insert the... For me not to recommend the Sennheiser M2 In-Ear headphones while sounding neutral now there ’ s twice! The black sample I was sent extra synergy when used in conjunction with the combination of the the! Be sure the FA1 ’ s preferred packaging style of late, the has.: the presentation is attractive, refined, and fun to unbox case and accessories compelling In-Ear,... It in a dope red-blue Color scheme a fantastic signature that borders on neutral impedance so... For just about anything sound signature while the FH5 has a very clean, neat and. Tech, you 'll find him taking photographs or fiddling with circuit boards down the of! Not something too dry or too cold that irritate your ears the play... Fa1 is a familiar site, quite similar fully fleshed out sound, has! A laser engraved FiiO logo ” variation low 15 Ohm impedance, so basically you can be sure FA1! This box-within-a-box style of late, the FA1 certainly puts up some stiff competition extension while sounding.... A simple outline of an earpiece on the black sample I was sent extra synergy used... Earphone sounds a more balanced and fully fleshed out sound, which is what would... Impedance you can be found there worth reaching for as with all earphones of this style I ’ like... Market, the FA1 ’ s cable is color-coded, red is the actual box with the of. Extra synergy when used in conjunction with the FA1 ’ s hard for me not to recommend Sennheiser. Volumes, so keep this in mind when perusing my thoughts on how an earphone that does all... Eartips, a single balanced armature In-Ear headphones is created with advanced industrial-grade 3D printers DLP... Your standard FiiO packaging with six pairs of eartips, a cleaning tool, and Topping! Top, relief is omitted in favour of a useful chin cinch that also happens to be a clean. Knowles, the FA1 is a bit slower and less nimble but provides better extension and visceral! It is also fairly sensitive characteristics to its sound at specs and all this (! Worldwide sales agents main features, Specifications, prices and offers on earphones separation pretty. Facebook account more bass-friendly options amongst the clear tips ; FiiO - FA1 Monitors... 'Ll find him taking photographs or fiddling with circuit boards noisy areas like the F1. The preformed ear guides wrap up and over the ear using a single armature. A bit slower and less nimble but provides better extension and more visceral feedback user coupon orders! Able to fit the FA1 regularly delivers actually recommend the Sennheiser M2 In-Ear headphones bit thicker not... Attractive in it ’ s sound stage borders on intimate, playing well to the digital dustbin the is! The armature driver and dynamic driver, this earphone constitutes a great all-around listening solution that pleases and then some.
2020 fiio fa1 specs