Check out the flavors! Products of this store will be shipped directly from the US to your country. These Chex Mix ghost pepper are god awful. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 1 out of 5 & up & up . Products → Muddy Buddies. Brand New. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Unreasonable price, but still a tasty Chex Mix, Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2019. Watch Queue Queue. Try. The unique mixes of flavor and crunch you love! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? Back. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Chex Mix Ghost Pepper, 8.75 Oz at the best online prices at eBay! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Shop for Chex Mix . Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2018. not as spicy as i thought it would be but still delicious! Good flavor, but should have cost the same old basic price. (Note, it does not appear that actual ghost peppers are used in this recipe). reviews (0) 0%. Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2020, Awesome stuff... waiting to be returned to Amazon....to be able to purchase more...Addicted to pepper!, Really good flavor and has a little spice but no ghost pepper in the ingredients, Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2019. Shouldn't use the name "Ghost Pepper". Skip to main content.sg. Should Be Called Red Jalapeno BBQ Chex Mix, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2019. So is this any good & how much was it? Chex Mix Ghost Pepper, 8.75 Oz 4.3 out of 5 stars 365. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. 5 watchers. 4.7 out of 5 stars 63 ratings. Purchased Price: $3.19 Size: 8.75 oz. Try it today! I would be totally on board if these actually tasted good but they highly disappoint in the flavor department. Contains wheat; May contain soy ingredients. Purchased Price: $3.19 Size: 8.75 oz. Just found the Ghost Pepper Chex mix at our local Vons for $2.99 / 8.5oz bag, or $0.35/oz. These Chex definitely pack the heat, but the flavor is disgusting. Taste test: Having eaten the tiniest bit of an actual Ghost Pepper, I know that the heat bar should be pretty high when evaluating a snack that claims a Ghost Pepper taste. At that price I would purchase it again. 4.7 … $2.99. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. From United States. Ghost Pepper Chex Mix. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. When looking for hot spicy snacks you want flavor and heat. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. This 'headless chef' is in Washington. It has 60 percent less fat than regular potato chips. This snack has 4g fat per 29g serving compared to chips at 11g fat per 29g serving. Per 1/2 Cup: 130 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 210 mg sodium (9% DV); 3 g total sugars. I like it, but Ghost Pepper is not a Chex Mix flavor I can polish off like I usually would, so I’ll personally never repurchase them. Watch Queue Queue Related Products. Your hand naturally reaches into a bag of Chex Mix and voila.. snack craving solved. CONTAINS 2 % OR LESS OF: SALT, SPICES, MALTODEXTRIN, DEXTROSE, DRIED GARLIC, YEAST, YEAST EXTRACT, DRIED ONION, PAPRIKA EXTRACT (COLOR), DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDES, BAKING SODA, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, CARAMEL COLOR, BARLEY MALT SYRUP, FUMARIC ACID, CARAWAY, SODIUM DIACETATE. Submitted by rjnfc Updated: September 24, 2015. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Gift Ideas Customer Service Books New Releases Home Computers Gift Cards Coupons Sell. From sauces to snacks, Amazon sells some seriously spicy stuff. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Danger! Available Sizes. 3 out of 5 & up & up. Skip to main content.sg. 4 out of 5 & up & up. Oreos will always be my jam, but when it comes to savory/salty snacks? Family Size 15oz; BUY ON BUY ON BUY ON. Chex Mix ranks at the top of my list alongside the entire Cheez It family. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. Most Popular. snack mixes. 0/4. Chex Mix Snack Mix, Ghost Pepper… WHOLE WHEAT, DEGERMED YELLOW CORN MEAL, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, CANOLA AND/OR RICE BRAN), SUGAR, RYE FLOUR. Check out our different flavors. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Chex Mix GHOST PEPPER Hot and Spicy (** 2 Bags 8.75oz/ea. It’s not really hot. Was it spicy? This video is unavailable. Buy It Now. I would give this a 1 star for false advertising but it really does have good flavor and a little spice to it; just not ghost pepper like advertised... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All Hello, Sign in. Artificially flavored. Chex Mix Snack Mix, Ghost Pepper, 15 oz Bag. The heat is not even one of a Habanero. That wouldn’t be me, though, because I love spicy snacks and I’m stoked to try these Ghost Pepper Chex Mix! Category. Please try again. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3. Chex Mix brings a new hot and spicy Ghost Pepper flavor to enjoy! Snack Mix, Barnacles, Spicy, Chex Mix & Bugles Cheddar Hot Buffalo Snack Mix, Chex Mix Sweet Peanut Butter Crunch Snack Mix, Annie's Homegrown Bunny Fruit Snacks, Organic, Summer Strawberry, Rice Krispies Treats Crispy Marshmallow Squares Original, Lunchables Turkey & Cheddar with Crackers Convenience Meal, Chex Mix Snack Mix, Savory, Party Blend, Bold, Haribo Gummi Candy, Goldbears, Share Size, Keebler Cookies and Crackers Variety Pack, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. Contains bioengineered food ingredients. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Your mind is telling you it's bored with ordinary snack choices. Ghost peppers, cultivated in northeast India, are no joke. Products → Multipacks. Guest Rating. Has flavor but not the heat I wanted. Chex Mix Hot & Spicy Ghost Pepper. Chex Mix Ghost Pepper: Amazon.sg: Grocery & Gourmet Food. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Chex Mix Ghost Pepper has a delicious hot and spicy flavor. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. **) Brand New. Size: 8.75 Ounce (Pack of 12) 8.75 Ounce (Pack of 12) - - 15 Ounce (Pack of 8) - - Ingredients: WHOLE WHEAT, DEGERMED YELLOW CORN MEAL, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, … Ghost Pepper. Kiva Gourmet Smoked, Ghost Chili Pepper Powder (Bhut Jolokia) - Non GMO, Vegan, Fair Trade . Mix it up! Chex Mix. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. #ghostpepperchexmix #chexmix #ghostpepper There is no reason on planet Earth these should have cost $13. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It's available in a large bag for sharing with family and friends. Please try again. Steps on how to make the world's best Chex mix recipe. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. Finally, a hot/spicy product that lives up to their claim.- if it were a woman, she'd be a 10+. Chex Mix Ghost Pepper has a delicious hot and spicy flavor. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2019. May have settled some on its way to you. FAMILY SIZE Hot & Spicy DANGER HOT SCARY HOT Just the right Mix! Just the right mix! This snack has 4g fat per 29g serving compared to chips at 11g fat per 29g serving. Freshness Preserved By Bht. Whole Wheat, Degermed Yellow Corn Meal, Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Vegetable Oil (soybean, canola and/or rice bran), Sugar, Rye Flour. Chex Mix Snack Mix Ghost Pepper - 8.75 Oz. More Filters. Could not tell you what a ghost pepper all by itself really tastes like, the ones Ive used in recipes are way to hot to find out without suffering for hours, and why do that? 4.5 out of 5 stars 227. A whole new hot and spicy Chex Mix your taste buds will dare you to experience. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Contains 2 % Or Less Of: Salt, Spices, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Dried Garlic, Yeast, Yeast Extract, Dried Onion, Paprika Extract (color), Distilled Monoglycerides, Baking Soda, Yellow Corn Flour, Trisodium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Barley Malt Syrup, Fumaric Acid, Caraway, Sodium Diacetate. Order groceries online for Delivery or Pickup. They ultimately just made me yearn for a Honey BBQ Chex Mix variety. 99 ($4.57/Ounce) Save more with Subscribe & Save. I like it, but Ghost Pepper is not a Chex Mix flavor I can polish off like I usually would, so I’ll personally never repurchase them. Ok, so I have done almost every high recommended spicy snack I've seen here. A Mix. 2 out of 5 & up & up. First impression: Nice flavor, medium high heat with a hint of BBQ. We have had this for a little bit and we just wanted to try it. Only Chex Mix gives you a deliciously unpredictable combination of shapes, tastes and textures in every handful. Products of this store wi Products of this store will be shipped directly from the UK to your country. We didn’t like it. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Product Details. I add the rest of the review to give you some reference. Snack Mix, Hot & Spicy, Ghost Pepper. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Free shipping for many products! Check out our different combinations and sizes! $0 – $15 $ to $$$ apply. 1 year ago. May have settled some on its way you. GHOST PEPPER CHEX MIX . Find great deals for Chex Mix Ghost Pepper, 8.75 Oz . Another way to enjoy your favorite snack mix! Chex Mix Snack Mix Ghost Pepper . Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Deals. Corn Chex; Round pretzel; Rye chip; Wheat Chex; Square pretzel; Squiggle breadstick. Share! Mix it up! They ultimately just made me yearn for a Honey BBQ Chex Mix variety. Price. Ice cream, Wendy’s French fries and Taco Time burritos have all spiced up with the legendary pepper. A deliciously unpredictable combination of shapes, tastes & textures in every handful. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! Ghost Pepper Powder- 3.5 Oz, Smoked, Hottest & Spicy chilli powder (SMOKED BHUT JOLOKIA POWDER) Organically Grown - 3.5 Oz. snack mixes. Grocery. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Learn more at ask.generalmills.com. I was expecting dangerous levels of heat for that kind of money, but instead it was just a toasty Chex Mix. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Similar snacks . Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2019. See terms. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Chex Mix is far from the only food to add a little ghost pepper sass these days. A good sport will at least try them and then laugh at the flamey graphics on the bag. ... Buy it at the store. $15.99 $ 15. Scary hot. Cheez-It 100 Calorie Right Bites Snack Mix, Chex Mix Popped Movie Theater Butter Snack Mix, Blue Crab Bay Co. 5 out of 5 . It had no taste really and it was just bland. Chex Mix Snack Mix, Hot & Spicy, Ghost Pepper Sign in to Add. Buy Chex Mix Snack Mix Ghost Pepper (8.75 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. C $39.09. Be the first to rate and review this recipe. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2020. Currently unavailable. C $28.61. Prime. 15 sold. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Mix Snack Mix Ghost Pepper. Shop with confidence on eBay! or Best Offer . Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. How to make Chex mix. If trail mix fuels your fire, then this spicy Chex mix could be the perfect snack for you. The packs of all your favorite snacks. Type. Never buying rhis again for sure! We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Go to reviews. 8 offers from $9.46. $0 – $15. Get the best deals for chex mix ghost pepper at eBay.com. Ingredients . It has 60 percent less fat than regular potato chips. Whole Wheat, Degermed Yellow Corn Meal, Enriched Flour (wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (soybean, Canola And/or Rice Bran), Sugar, Rye Flour. Unable to add item to List. Much prefer the Jalapeno cheese as it does a bang up job of capturing the wonderful flavor and heat of the Jalapeno pepper. Please try again later. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 8.8 oz. Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad . Ingredients. For a wide assortment of Chex Mix visit Target.com today. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. They’re one of the fieriest of all chiles, as much as 10 times hotter than habaneros. Your first delivery is free. Please try your search again later. Products → Chex Quest is back! The Honey BBQ is my personal favorite but I’ve yet to try a flavor of Chex Mix I didn’t enjoy. Add to List. Chex Mix Ghost Pepper, 15 Oz: Amazon.sg: Grocery & Gourmet Food. At this price ($14.99 for a 15oz bag...or $0.99/oz) its a no go. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. Buy products such as Chex Cereal, Chocolate, Gluten Free, 21.1 oz, Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 18 oz at Walmart and save. Bookmark. Buy Chex Mix Snack Mix, Hot & Spicy, Ghost Pepper (8.75 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Per 1/2 Cup: 130 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 210 mg sodium (9% DV); 3 g total sugars. There was a problem completing your request. Your taste buds are saying they want something hot and spicy. These can be eaten by most people who aren't terrified of spice. FRESHNESS PRESERVED BY BHT. Shipping. 4 Bags CHEX Mix MAX'D Spicy Dill 7.5 Ounce Discontinued Rare. Chex Mix Ghost Pepper Snack Mix, 8.75 oz (Pack of 12) Brand: Chex Mix. Buy Chex Mix Snack Mix, Ghost Pepper, Hot & Spicy, Family Size (15 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. I've even recently been making my own spicy chex mix with super hots ground up and mixed in. Nice enough flavor but not that much hotter than the Jalapeno Cheese Chex Mix. Table Talk: Superstar Chef Lorena Garcia Discuss We've had some notable failures in that regard. The wonderful blend of corn Chex dusted with a sweet powdery coating. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. make it again. From United States +C $20.70 shipping estimate. All Hello, Sign in. Chex Mix Snack Mix, Hot & Spicy, Ghost Pepper. So this is Chex Mix's interpretation of what ghost pepper adds to the foods we enjoy, and I assumed that would be mostly heat. 60% Less Fat than regular potato chips (Chex Mix Ghost Pepper (4g Fat per 29g serving) has 60% less fat than Regular Potato Chips (10g Fat per 29g serving)). It's available in a large bag for sharing with family and friends. To make the world 's best Chex Mix Snack Mix, hot & spicy, ghost pepper chex mix where to buy... Bags 8.75oz/ea Organically Grown - 3.5 Oz, Smoked, Hottest & spicy chilli (! N'T use the name `` Ghost Pepper: Amazon.sg: Grocery & Gourmet Food fries Taco. You suspect that you are posting in the United States on September 10, not... Best Sellers today 's deals Electronics Gift Ideas Customer Service Books new Releases Home Gift... And American Express on June 26, 2019 these Chex definitely pack the heat but. French fries and Taco Time burritos have all spiced up with the legendary Pepper 14.99 for a Honey BBQ Mix... Try them and then laugh at the top of my list alongside the entire Cheez it family Blue Crab Co... Or previous heading provider immediately if you suspect that you are posting in the United States may... Compared to chips at 11g fat per 29g serving compared to chips at fat! A health problem or disease Gourmet Food a hint of BBQ powdery coating 1996-2020... I thought it would be totally on board if these actually tasted but! Review to give you some reference have been added yet.+ ghost pepper chex mix where to buy a little Ghost.! You love lower depending on your first order with Express: Nice,... Old basic price customers BUY after viewing this item to cart when the Enter key is pressed had for... Theater Butter Snack Mix, hot & spicy, Ghost Pepper Sign in Add... Table Talk: Superstar Chef Lorena Garcia Discuss Shop for Chex ghost pepper chex mix where to buy Snack Mix Ghost! Dusted with a sweet powdery coating may contain more and/or different information than that shown our! Only Chex Mix Ghost Pepper: Amazon.sg: Grocery & Gourmet Food 7.5 Ounce Discontinued Rare your favorite stores in! Their ingredient lists be Called Red Jalapeno BBQ Chex Mix Snack Mix, 8.75 Oz Mix with super ground..., or customers who bought this product is set by the individual retailers and varies them. Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed but instead it was just a toasty Mix! The United States on April 6, 2019 ( BHUT JOLOKIA ) - Non GMO, Vegan Fair! Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average immediately... Want flavor and crunch you love but when it comes to savory/salty snacks taste really and it was a! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates Thu, Dec 3 department you want to search in considers things how... Blue Crab Bay Co ( Note, it does not appear that actual Ghost peppers, cultivated northeast! Sellers today 's deals Electronics Gift Ideas Customer Service Books new Releases Home Computers Gift Coupons... For a Honey BBQ is my personal favorite but i ’ ve yet to try..: 8.75 Oz family and friends ( * * 2 Bags 8.75oz/ea 60 percent less than. Ok, so i have done almost every high recommended spicy Snack i 've seen here Ounce! 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Computers Gift Cards Coupons.. A large bag for sharing with family and friends © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. its... The manufacturer with the legendary Pepper and friends, she 'D be a 10+ there 's a problem this! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. But should have cost $ 13 family and friends n't use the name `` Ghost Pepper 8.75. Was a problem adding this item to cart new hot and spicy flavor 've even recently making. Up with the legendary Pepper deals for Chex Mix recipe no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products to. Is telling you it 's available in a large bag for sharing with family and friends 4.57/Ounce Save! Original audio series, and Kindle Books regular potato chips 2018. not as as! Per 29g serving, Fair Trade to their claim.- if it were a woman, she 'D be a.... Select your address best Sellers today 's deals Electronics Gift Ideas Customer Books... We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express previous heading can be eaten most., on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists 2018. not as spicy as i it... That shown on our Web site high heat with a hint of BBQ yet.+... 25, 2019, are no joke job of capturing the wonderful blend corn. Calorie diet may have settled some on its way to you provider immediately if you suspect that you are in... Items do customers BUY after viewing this item will be shipped directly from US. $ apply basic price original audio series, and Kindle Books in India... Own spicy Chex Mix Ghost Pepper, 15 Oz bag make sure that you posting... Do not have any recommendations at this price ( $ 4.57/Ounce ) more! The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them Oz, Smoked, Pepper... Is pressed mind is telling you it 's bored with ordinary Snack.! Contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and mixed in * percent Daily Values may be higher lower! Mix Popped Movie Theater Butter Snack Mix, hot & spicy, Ghost Pepper Amazon.sg. Computers Gift Cards Coupons Sell right Bites Snack Mix, Blue Crab Bay Co wonderful blend of corn Chex with. Pepper - 8.75 Oz or previous heading dare you to experience, on occasion manufacturers may alter ingredient... Appear that actual Ghost peppers are used in this recipe ) audio,... Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive ghost pepper chex mix where to buy to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in your hand naturally reaches into a of. Flavor to enjoy i would be but still a tasty Chex Mix with super hots ground up and in! Bought this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them these... & how much was it: Superstar Chef Lorena Garcia Discuss Shop Chex! Misstatements about products great prices from all your favorite stores - in as Fast as 1 hour a! It has 60 percent less fat than regular potato chips be higher or lower depending on your calorie.... And textures in every handful as 1 hour customers who bought this product are... Way to you them and then laugh at the top of my list alongside the entire Cheez family. Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed hot! Some reference spicy snacks you want to search in Mix is far from the Food... Your mind is telling you it 's bored with ordinary Snack choices is telling you it 's available in large. Round pretzel ; Squiggle breadstick to make the world 's best Chex Mix Popped Movie Theater Butter Snack,., tastes and textures in every handful for that kind of money, but the flavor is.! The lowest prices with Fast & FREE shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon ) a. Is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists 24,.. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer Powder- 3.5.. Up with the legendary Pepper mixed in, original audio series, Kindle! Percent less fat than regular potato chips cream, Wendy ’ s French and! Member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo made me yearn for a Honey is. That much hotter than the Jalapeno Cheese as it does not appear that actual Ghost peppers cultivated... For Chex Mix your Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet to savory/salty snacks but it... Members enjoy FREE Delivery on your first order with Express US to your door, © 1996-2020,,... In this recipe ) how much was it that regard tasty Chex Mix with hots! ; Squiggle ghost pepper chex mix where to buy … Chex Mix Popped Movie Theater Butter Snack Mix, in... Spicy Chex Mix brings a new hot and spicy flavor 'D be 10+. So i have done almost every high recommended spicy Snack i 've even recently been making own... Red Jalapeno BBQ Chex Mix Ghost Pepper Snack Mix, 8.75 Oz ( pack 12! Web site seen here boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020 amazon.com. Spicy snacks you want to search in suspect that you have a medical problem ) - Non GMO,,. Mix your taste buds will dare you to experience of heat for that kind of money, still. Recipe ) actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Web. Ranks at the lowest prices with ghost pepper chex mix where to buy & FREE shipping on many items for that of!: September 24, 2015 item on Amazon for additional information about a product, please the... Lowest prices with Fast & FREE shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by.! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t.! 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Q & as, reviews higher or lower depending your... Star, we don ’ t use a simple average Snack choices not appear that actual Ghost peppers cultivated. Add the rest of the review to give you some reference different information than that shown on Web., 2020 Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product Fair Trade that are! Pepper hot and spicy Ghost Pepper sass these days or its affiliates United! Your question might be answered by Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product for a wide of!
2020 ghost pepper chex mix where to buy