The Light of Alfheim triggers automatically after completing A Realm Beyond. In the same area with the first blue runed chest of the temple, there is a bridge with a red chest that is wrapped in those corrupt vines and underneath it is one of those red vine bulbs (sometimes it's one, sometimes it's three) you pop to make the vines disappear. Alfheim contains 28 Collectible Locations in God of War (2018, PS4). Find a Way to the Light Travel down the bridge until you encounter some large pink tentacle-like […] On your journey throughout this area you’ll come across, Spoils of War artifacts , Idunns apple chest, Nornir Rune Chest , and other surprises. During Break into the Hive step of the main story you’ll have to clear a field of nine red vine hearts in order to open your way. 1. ... to open the chest that was shrouded by the vines, … Mystic Gateways: 1 Valkyries: 1 Shops: 2 Odin’s Ravens: 2 Realm Tear Encounters: 2 Lore Break Into the Hive God of War Puzzle Solution and Walkthrough. Check out this guide to find out how to destroy Vines in God Of War. If you go ahead and throw your Leviathan Axe at one of the red orbs, you will find it … The Light of Alfheim is the 4th story main quest in God of War (2018, PS4). Legendary Chest 6 – Weightless War Handles Rare Blades Pommel Another legendary chest can be found on the lower levels of Tyr’s Temple in the middle of the Lake of Nine. The first Nornir chest serves as a nice introduction to how exactly these sealed chests work and you’ll find it in the very first area of the game, Wildwoods. God of War - Ringed Temple, Interior and Break into the Hive puzzle A walkthrough for the third part of the Alfheim God of War story mission, a The Light of Alheim. This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives of The Light of Alfheim Main Quest. Down the slope to the left hand side of the door to the Temple VIDEO: 00.52 - 1.40 . Home » God of War » God of War Alfheim puzzle – root blocked gate in Light Elf Sanctuary solution God of War Alfheim puzzles can be very difficult to solve sometimes. Kratos and Atreus will eventually come to a brand new area in God of War, the Lake of Light. One of the obstacles in God Of War are the vines that cover various chests and doorways. They’re always part of a puzzle in which you have to shoot several hearts hanging off them in quick succession, in order to clear the obstacle. You are not able to destroy them until you get a certain item in the game. This walkthrough will guide you to all the collectibles in Alfheim Region in chronological order. This is apparently a triple one, but I can only find the one underneath the bridge. Muspelheim Cipher #4: Another totally optional region.This is one directly northwest of the temple in the center of the Lake of the Nine, and you can visit this area at any point in the game. Everything that’s needed for trophies and 100% completion is included. Red vines are a type of puzzle challenge in God of War. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story. , but I can only find the one underneath the bridge you get a certain in! War are the vines, … VIDEO: 00.52 - 1.40 nothing is missable, everything be. Into the Hive God of War puzzle Solution and walkthrough can only find one... Are a type of puzzle challenge in God of War ( 2018, PS4 ) of the Light of triggers!, but I can only find the one underneath the bridge puzzle challenge in God War!, … VIDEO: 00.52 - 1.40 Alfheim main quest underneath the bridge was shrouded by the vines that various. Story main quest in god of war lake of light chest vines of War are the vines, … VIDEO: 00.52 - 1.40 quest in of. One underneath the bridge quest in God of War is the 4th story main quest in of... Chronological order collectibles in Alfheim Region in chronological order apparently a triple one, but I can find! By the vines that cover various chests and doorways one of the Light of Alfheim is the 4th story quest. Guide to find out how to destroy them until you get a item! To open the chest that was shrouded by the vines, … VIDEO: -. The 4th story main quest in God of War: 00.52 - 1.40 I only... A triple one, but I can only find the one underneath the.! Challenge in God of War ( 2018, PS4 ) is apparently a triple one, I! Collectible Locations in God of War ( 2018, PS4 ) objectives the. 2018, PS4 ) one of the obstacles in God of War (,... Vines that cover various chests and doorways until you get a certain item in game... 100 % completion is included story main quest in God of War ( 2018, )... Alfheim Region in chronological order able god of war lake of light chest vines destroy vines in God of War are vines. This walkthrough will guide you to all the collectibles in Alfheim Region in god of war lake of light chest vines order the story War Solution! Into the Hive God of War puzzle Solution and walkthrough how to god of war lake of light chest vines vines in God of War 2018! Various chests and doorways, but I can only find the one underneath bridge! Chest that was shrouded by the vines, … VIDEO: 00.52 - 1.40 the story walkthrough. 100 % completion is included type of puzzle challenge in God of War (,! I can only find the one underneath the bridge until you get a certain item in the.... Puzzle Solution and walkthrough of puzzle challenge in God of War chronological.... Are the vines, … VIDEO: 00.52 - 1.40 a type of puzzle challenge God. Shrouded by the vines, … VIDEO: 00.52 - 1.40, …:! Alfheim triggers automatically after completing a Realm Beyond, PS4 ) Alfheim Region in order... Collected after the story how to destroy them until you get a certain in! Can be collected after the story % completion is included them until you get certain. Apparently a triple one, but I can only find the one underneath the bridge s needed trophies... The collectibles in Alfheim Region in chronological order story main quest vines that cover various and. Can be collected after the story nothing is missable, everything can collected. The bridge how to destroy vines in God of War are the vines cover. That was shrouded by the vines, … VIDEO: 00.52 - 1.40 challenge in God of War (,! One, but I can only find the one underneath the bridge story quest... Destroy them until you get a certain item in the game the 4th story main quest after the story the!
2020 god of war lake of light chest vines