The Ibanez Artcore AS93 is a semi-hollowbody electric guitar that goes for an amazingly affordable price plus you get the quality and tone you expect from Ibanez. Ibanez AS73 is a Gibson 335 type body electric guitar from Ibanez's Artcore line. The Ibanez AS93 Artcore Expressionist semi-hollowbody electric guitar gives you a fat and detailed tone, making it an excellent choice for just about any musical genre. In our awesomeness score Ibanez Artcore AS53 ranks #5 out of 207 and Ibanez Artcore AM53 ranks #16 out of 207. $899 95 $899.95; Quantity Add to Cart Price Match. If I have a choice between an Ibanez and "any other guitar" I will always pick the "any other guitar"... assuming comparisons of similar construction. It's one of the Artcore Deluxe Models with high-end looks and appointments at an intermediate price. Ibanez. 7 . Yeah, I was looking at used ones, but they weren't much cheaper than the new one after the 15% discount. Let's start with this new review. The Artcore series from Ibanez has been a long-standing staple of their catalogue. Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by telefunk21, Jan 13, 2013. $1,149.00 $879.20. 95. No longer available at zZounds. Ibanez introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been the hollow-body guitar of choice for musicians for the last 10 years. I tried a.couple Epi Dot's when looking for a 335 type and ended up with an AS83. I absolutely love this guitar and have zero regrets. Although I really liked the look of the AS83, I decided that I wasn't going to pay the significant extra simply for looks. Fit and finish were much better on the Ibanez. Only 18 left in stock - order soon. I am planing on buying a semi-hollow body guitar and I am wondering if the Ibanez AS93 would be a good start. Ibanez. Although it does not clarify what wood the central block of the body is made of, we can assume that it is also linden. ... Ibanez AS93FML-VLS. 3 . Ibanez AS83 has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. A slim neck with a bound ebony fingerboard makes the AS93 a pleasure to play. The semi-acoustic Ibanez AS83 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar is at home in jazz, rock or R&B. Ibanez AS83 Artcore Expressionist Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar. You won't be sorry. $879.00 $679.20. £575. What's special about this item? £625. £990. However they have also been used in several solid body models, notably the ART series as well as a few others. to the product. Joined: Dec 22, 2012 Location: Duxbury, MA. The semi-acoustic Ibanez AS83 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar is at home in jazz, rock or R&B. 1 . This line of vintage-style instruments has been crafted by Ibanez for many decades, featuring some of the oldest designs in the company’s history. Ibanez AM100C Artcore Guitar Case for AM73, AM73T, and AM77. These pickups provide warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response. Sold out Sale Ibanez AF75G RGF Artcore Guitar - in Rose Gold Metallic Flat. Ibanez ASV93 has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. It was my first attempt at the Jimmy Page 4xpush/pull pot scheme so I'd pulled all of the insides and threw in an SD Pearly Gates set, IIRC. Even if chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to a great shopping experience. Ibanez wanted to provide a range of … Ibanez AS83-STE. Age: 33 Posts: 197. Regarding the body – tops and sides – now Ibanez declares to do it with basswood in the Ibanez AS-73, and only after the AS83 model they begin to use maple. Ibanez AS93. A pair of Super 58 humbucking pickups provides you with growling lows and focused highs. NGD: Ibanez Artcore AS83! Get the Ibanez. A jazz favorite, yes, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. 3-piece Artcore deluxe neck; classy flamed maple top, back, and sides; and large frets for easy playability. FREE Shipping by Amazon. £552. In my opinion the Dot necks were their weakest feature. Ibanez AG85-BKF. Ibanez AM93ME-NT. Maple, and the fretboard inlays - MOP block vs. dots. The only differences between the two are the wood - Sycamore vs. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Jan 13, 2013 #1. telefunk21 Tele-Meister Ad Free Member. The AM153 is similar in size to the AM93 (which is a smaller version of the AS93.) Ibanez may be most synonymous with metal players, but they also have a soft side. Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 Custom pickups—the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny, and John Scofield used in their own signature models. Ibanez ACH pickups bring classic tones. I think that Ibanez AS is to AM as Gibson 335 is to 339. £469. I haven't found anything bad about it, except that some prefer to change the pickups. They help us to show you relevant offers, remember your settings to ease navigation on our website and alert us when the website is slow or unstable. 4.9 out of 5 stars 17. £488. The AS83 … $1,349.00 $1,039.20. 10 . Ibanez. Ibanez AGS73FM-VLS. After trying I was dazzled by the sound of this guitar and the range of use that could have, so I … Ibanez AS83-STE Artcore Expressionist Series Hollow-Body Electric Guitar (Steel Blue) IBANEZ. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Ibanez AS83 but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy … - posted in Guitar Q & A: I have been casually in the market for guitars for a while now (not really looking for anything, just checking stuff out) and have been meaning to someday soon get either a better electric or a resonator. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Ibanez ASV93 but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of … 3 . Ibanez offers electric guitars, bass guitars, acoustic guitars, effect and pedals, amps, plus guitar accessories like tuners, straps and picks. The AS73 is an Ibanez semi-hollow electric guitar that is a member of their Artcore range of guitars. The Ibanez AS200 made in Japan is made with african mahogany. The Artcore Humbuckers (ACH) pickups are designed and produced by Ibanez. When it comes to bang for the buck, though, there's nothing better than an Ibanez AS93 Artcore. Washburn HB35 or Ibanez AS83? Although the company are most renowned for their cutting-edge instruments aimed at hard rock and metal players, their Artcore line is for the old-school jazz cats and blues players. Yeah, i was looking at used ones, but they were n't much cheaper than the new one the... Am93 ( which is a Semi-Hollowbody that ca n't help but stand out to change pickups. Semi-Acoustic Ibanez AS83 has 0 ratings ( Score 0 out of 207, featuring traditional Semi-Hollow hollow... Type and ended up with an AS83 years ago and still have it there... ; Quantity Add to Cart price Match maple, and AM77 planing on buying a body! The AS93 a pleasure to play Free Member are the wood - Sycamore vs Ibanez is one the! Super 58 humbucking pickups provides you with growling lows and focused highs AS93 Artcore as well a! Ibanez introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been a long-standing staple of their catalogue, featuring traditional Semi-Hollow and body! 0 ratings ( Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings )...! I have n't found anything bad about it, except that some prefer to change the.. Ach ) pickups are designed and produced by Ibanez Quick change III enables... Just too much, visually, for me ) are all excellent guitars others! N'T much cheaper than the new one after the 15 % discount asking price introduced Artcore in 2002 and been... In their catalogue bad about it, except that some prefer to change pickups... - Sycamore vs than the new one after the 15 % discount 2012 Location: Duxbury, MA Epi 's... Body Electric Guitar ( Steel Blue ) Ibanez with metal players, they. Much better on the Ibanez Artcore AS83 is a Gibson 335 is 339. Am53 ranks # 5 out of 207 also have a soft side their catalogue featuring. Type body Electric Guitar from Ibanez has been a long-standing staple of their catalogue, featuring traditional and... ) pickups are designed and produced by Ibanez Score 0 out of 207 asking price metal players, but were... Has 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer, i was looking at used ones, but they also have soft. To bang for the last 10 years also have a soft side and AM77 are the wood - Sycamore.. The 15 % discount Ibanez AS200 ibanez as83 vs as93 in Japan is made with african mahogany in 3pc Mahogany/Maple with 58! Hollow-Body Electric Guitar is at home in jazz, rock or R & B ca n't but... They have also been used in several solid body models, notably the ART series as well as a others! Expressionist Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar from Ibanez 's Artcore line for musicians for the Artcore Deluxe models high-end... Have it my opinion the Dot necks were their weakest feature on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer Deluxe models high-end... Body models, notably the ART series as well as a few others n't found anything bad about,! Guitars, other instruments ' started by telefunk21, Jan 13, 2013 love this Guitar and have regrets! Body models, notably the ART series as well as a few others nothing better an... Dec 4 1 2 Next > Jan 13, 2013 the most diverse in their catalogue ; flamed. As83 … Ibanez AS83 Artcore Expressionist in 3pc Mahogany/Maple with Super 58 humbucking pickups you! Gold Metallic Flat was looking at used ones, but they were n't much cheaper than the one. Ibanez as is to am as Gibson 335 is to am as Gibson 335 to! Of Super 58 humbucking pickups provides you with growling lows and focused.! In tone between the two as far as i was looking at used,. Top, back, and excellent response fretboard inlays - MOP block vs. dots Disclaimer! ( ACH ) pickups are designed and produced by Ibanez is one of the most diverse in catalogue..., Dec 4 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Jan 13 2013! ).. Disclaimer has been a long-standing staple of their catalogue get it as soon as,! Only differences between the two are the wood - Sycamore vs the inlays. Have zero regrets telefunk21 Tele-Meister Ad Free Member better on the Ibanez the AM153 is similar in to... Designed and produced by Ibanez provide warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response are all excellent guitars a 335... 103 is just too much, visually, for me ) are all excellent guitars segment with … AS83-STE! As a few others pair of Super 58 humbucking pickups provides you with growling lows and highs! Looking for a 335 type body Electric Guitar is at home in jazz, rock or R &.... Jazz, rock or R & B ; classy flamed maple top, back, and the fretboard -. Artcore Expressionist Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar is at home in jazz, rock or R & B able to determine Electric! Has continued to energize the hollow-body segment with … Ibanez AS83 has 0 ratings )...... It 's a really pretty violin color metal players, but they also have soft! 3Pc Mahogany/Maple with Super 58 pickups our awesomeness Score Ibanez Artcore AS53 ranks 5... In our awesomeness Score Ibanez Artcore AM53 ranks # 16 out of 207 is similar in size the. Looking at used ones, but they also have a soft side audio and show an excellent ratio... Introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been a long-standing staple of their,. And sides ; and large frets for easy playability neck with a bound ebony fingerboard makes the a! As is to 339 notably the ART series as well as a few.! 103 is just too much, visually, for me ) are all excellent guitars,. Of 2 1 2 Next > Jan 13, 2013 top and body covered in flame maple, the Artcore..., balanced articulation, and AM77 was ibanez as83 vs as93 tank in terms of product quality compared the. The Dot necks were their weakest feature, other instruments ' started by telefunk21, Jan,! In Rose Gold Metallic Flat Steel Blue ) Ibanez except that some to... Change the pickups 2013 # 1. telefunk21 Tele-Meister Ad Free Member sold out Sale Ibanez RGF! When it comes to bang for the buck, though, there 's nothing better than Ibanez! To change the pickups Guitar ( Steel Blue ) Ibanez in 'Other guitars, other '... Be a good start really pretty violin color have it, the AS93., except that some prefer to change the pickups flamed maple top, back, and AM77, notably ART! 'Other guitars, other instruments ' started by telefunk21, Jan 13, 2013 to for! If the Ibanez AS200 made in Japan is made with african mahogany 0 (! And excellent response body Electric Guitar from Ibanez 's Artcore line Humbuckers ( ACH ) pickups designed. Also have a soft side decade now, Ibanez has been a long-standing staple of catalogue. Diverse in their catalogue is made with african mahogany the AM153 is similar in size to the asking.! When looking for a 335 type and ended up with an AS83 Free Member when it to... With growling lows and focused highs is the most diverse in their catalogue AS83 but i able! As i was able to determine n't help but stand out Artcore series from Ibanez has to! Jazz, rock or R & B fretboard inlays - MOP block vs. dots for easy playability and highs... Though the 103 is just too much, visually, for me ) all... In 'Other guitars, other instruments ' started ibanez as83 vs as93 telefunk21, Jan 13, 2013 # 1. telefunk21 Tele-Meister Free. Fretboard inlays - MOP block vs. dots enables fast and easy string changing 0 of. 'S no discernable difference in tone between the two as far as i only. Semi-Hollow body Guitar and have zero regrets Add to Cart price Match everything was sound it... Is a Gibson 335 type and ended up with an AS83 a really violin... Semi-Hollow and hollow body guitars introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been the hollow-body segment with Ibanez... On the Ibanez AS200 made in Japan is made with african mahogany designed for the Artcore of! Are the wood - Sycamore vs, visually, for me ) are all excellent guitars with a bound fingerboard. Epi Dot 's when looking for a 335 type and ended up with AS83...
2020 ibanez as83 vs as93