Card clearly says the funds don’t expire so didn’t think too much about trying to use after expiration date. The Myprepaidcenter portal is officially issued by the Meta Bank within the United States. Initial MyPrepaidCenter.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. If it cannot be done easily within 30 seconds to a minute then its not worth activating at all especially since rip off company Thred Up who sent me the card only loaded $1.80 on it. All $50.00 was gone. I had a set of tires put on my car at Dave Edwards Toyota car dealership and received a rebate which I applied for the same day I bought the tires. Don”t waste your hard earned money on a prepaid visa from myprepaidcenter.com it”s a complete rip off. Unable to use and now the funds are expiring because a service fee of $3.95 is deducted periodically. I’ve now unnecessarily wasted 30 minutes of my life trying to work with their jacked up system. The tires were not inexpensive and the rebate was the incentive to purchase. Come find out I have tried calling the number listed on the back of the card yesterday and there was an error message saying the systems are under maintenance and to call back later. I am an owner of our business & we receive prepaid visa cards from ASCO when we purchase parts from them. I was ready to use it again, but wanted to check the balance. Initial MyPrepaidCenter.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Service. What kind of [censored]ery is this? MyPrepaidCenter.com Reviews & Complaints. I spent over $1k for these tires and deserve this rebate. | All rights reserved. Check myprepaidcenter.com is a scam website or a secure website. I went to 4 stores listed on the myprepaidcenter.com website and none of them accepted my card. You don’t need to worry about security problems. I am asking for the card to be reissued before I call the State Attorney General to have this looked into. I received a $100 rewards card in April or May that had an expiration date of July 2019. Per the FAQ, if I have an expired card, the funds are still available and I can simply call the number on the FAQ. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Service. Please include also proofs of your experience to better help other users. Don't let a thief swipe your money when you swipe your card. I an hoping that eventually I’ll be able to activate the card, but it seems I better not hold my breath and expect any favorable results. I advise anyone looking to gift a universal gift card to go elsewhere! I told him that I was going to contact the Attorney General because that sounds like a scam to keep people’s money. I went to 4 stores listed on the myprepaidcenter.com website and none of them accepted my card. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service, Let's Encrypt offers free SSL certificates, ec2-52-41-133-172.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com. It says the card is expired which is true but does not give you a way to get the funds. I have sent the parent company a message but no one has responded yet. – I was told to wait until 30 days, no reason provided, and and that they can not escalate until 30 days. This is a crooked company. I already provided on the automated phone system when i dial the customer service. The Myprepaidcenter portal is officially issued by the Meta Bank within the United States. I’ve tried a dozen times per card on the website and by phone and got nothing other than extremely mad. I purchased a Stoeger shotgun that had a $75 rebate. Check myprepaidcenter.com is a scam website or a secure website. Indeed, it is a totally safe and secure on the internet portal where your data stays secure and private. They advised that I should take it to a store have them try there, which I did. Thanks. I did not realize It would expire so soon I Never registered it or used it. Jocelyn Biehn [protected]@aol.com [protected], Hello, I have been trying to call their Mastercard customer service phone number at [protected] and they have made it IMPOSSIBLE to get to a live customer service personnel that I could talk to. The web portal of Myprepaidcenter offers myprepaidcenter activation to the clients from which they could buy anything at all and remove the payments. Is MyPrepaidCenter portal safe to use? I got issued a card that expired shortly after I received it for tires I purchased. But we should have done better research. I received a $100 credit card as a promotion for buying a Walther Arms pistol and the card was expired. Tried to contact someone and boy oh boy got folks from around the world with no one being able to assist. To avail of the amazing offers … There is nowhere to resolve this. The most recent time we have spotted myprepaidcenter.com on Alexa rankings was on September 19, 2015 (1,971 days ago) and then the ranking was 66,034.And this is a bit worse position than average position for myprepaidcenter.com in Alexa. This level of customer service is deplorable and I will be following up with Visa to advise them how poorly your company reflects on them. I put in my password. I explained that I could not remember the last purchase on any of them because it was 2016 when I thought I last used them. I either want them activated or different cards to use and I want them as soon as possible. Website Status. IT IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE AND IT WILL REFLECT BADLY ON YOU. I called the number on the back of the card and the person confirmed there is full credit available on the card and they tried to tell me to go to other stores eventhough i triple checked which ones were listed on the website. I bought a set of tires at Dave Edwards Toyota Car Dealership. Free Web Tool: Compress MP4 videos online », The site is ranked #59,366 on millions of other sites. I explained that he should verify my identity by either Name of business, SS#, phone #, Fed Id #. Is Myprepaidcenter safe? [censored] this bull#### a###### rip off scam – stay away you will end up being screwed like many others in the same situation. Not only is this wrong, I think it may be criminal! Is Myprepaidcenter secure? They were contracted to move our, Life can have twists and bumps along the way. Is Myprepaidcenter secure? I called the support number and it’s a completely automated process with no option to speak to an actual human and the automated process can’t tell me the information I need. I have tried this multiple times. An item that I did not even receive has funds taken out for a month. I was given a copy of my bill and a form to fill out in order to receive a rebate. The number on the back of the cards is automated and when I enter the card numbers they say they cannot process. Information. It says loading card 3 out of 3. I tried calling the toll free MC number [protected] on the back and there is no option to speak to a representative. Unable to activate card 4204 9586 4956 6564 exp 07/21 (617) Please advise. It takes me back to the home screen still not logged logged in and this entire 5 MINUTE PROCESS repeats. Customers discover the method of utilizing the cardboard as a greater and safer means as an alternative of carrying money to locations. What must i do … The phone number consistently disconnects at the final step. very disappointed, On 10/10/18 Hurricane Michael, one of the strongest hurricanes in history, hit our area, causing widespread catastrophic destruction. There was an rising potential for Credit score or Debit playing cards on this planet for fairly a while. I am so annoyed by this company. You do not need to worry about security problems. Can’t seem to do that. I have $120 from “Discount Tire” that expired 6/18. I would not buy something from a website created less than 3 months ago. Yes, the card will expire after midnight EST on the last day of the month of the valid thru date printed on the front of the card. ( Why phone automated system is there to ask card number etc? I plan to complain the the Better Business Bureau unless I receive a reply from MyPrepaid Center within 24 hours. How is the consumer ever supposed to get anything resolved if the website cannot help nor the phone number provided. But i provided card number card holder name then she keep asking me more questions have nothing to do with my question. I didn’t activate it and placed the envelope on my desk where it got lost under a pile of folders. myprepaidcenter.org is 1 year 10 months old. The next time I go to buy appliances, skip the offer with a rebate incentive. Many, I had new windows installed. MyPrepaidCenter.com makes it potential to verify Visa or Mastercard Steadiness instantly. First, select the box in the middle left. Reported Outages: Last 24 Hours; Outage Map: Last … Noticed a lot of other complaints about this company. All the stipulations that come along with using the card make it that much worse! The online portal of Myprepaidcenter offers myprepaidcenter activation to its clients from which they could buy anything at all and clear the obligations. No one from Texas ever on the phone. Very disappointed that there was a time frame in which I needed to use it and extremely frustrated that I was unable to speak to a person. You don’t need to bother about security issues. Phoned the number suggested to return card and got a recorded voice asking for the number of the card to be returned. A true rip off. Check Myprepaidcenter.com trust rating on WOT database: Good: 75 / 100. Any and all opinions and information are published as is. If the trustworthiness rating is too low then the website may be unsafe. A huge number of folks are making use of it without the problem. There are no alternative phone numbers or email addresses. If the first box is a straight vertical line, that number is 0. Check Website . myprepaidcenter.org The most recent time we have spotted myprepaidcenter.com on Alexa rankings was on September 19, 2015 (1,971 days ago) and then the ranking was 66,034.And this is a bit worse position than average position for myprepaidcenter.com in Alexa. After calling the awards site several times, they told me they were emailing myprepaidcenter.com to confirm that new cards would be sent out to me, but that again, these new cards would be sent regular mail. View the complete domain WHOIS information. Paid $30 to replace. I did not feel safe to provide our detail information on live because international calling center agent working in India or somewhere else can be mis use. 1 star!!! some info: – my card is a non refillable master card -it expired in 08/19 however i tried multiple times to contact customer service but the automated messages never proceeded after entering the card information – all i am asking for is another card. Tried couple of times and I am sure my login information’s were correct, but system not allowing me to enter. You do not need to worry about security issues. Request to escalate was denied as the internal process is to wait until 30 days before it can be escalated. I had them try again and again it was declined. SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A secure encrypted connection (HTTPS) is a must for e-commerce websites and online shops. Please help me get my $100 gift card reissued. Got this card for “being a good patient and having preventative tests done” by my BCBS Advantage Plan. I tried calling back this morning and there was about 1 min of silence then a message about the number not being set up or activated (or something like that). The notes say you will be billed for taxes at a later date. Please give me email address to share my card details. I had to spend money to receive those cards. Yes, this is a completely safe and sound online portal where your details stays safe and personal. It feels like a scam to have such a short life on the card. The WoT scorecard provides crowdsourced online ratings & reviews for myprepaidcenter.com regarding its safety and security. This company should be investigated for its business practices. Initial MyPrepaidCenter.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. So now my daughters have 2.10 each to spend. DO NOT GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS OR EMPLOYEES THIS CARD AS A REWARD. Stay Vacationed . Why not tell me that in the beginning seeing as I did explain that the card had an expired date in the beginning of the call, I have an Profile, am trying to add my final 2 rebate cards from purchasing tires and the website will not allow me to add. A month has gone by and the cards still have not arrived. However, the funds do not expire. The reviews & complaints posted about MyPrepaidCenter.com was submitted by a member or guest on this website. A large number of people are making use of it with no problem. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. I logged in with my username and password and received an error that my card could not be found. Yes, this can be a completely secure and safe on the internet portal where your information stays secure and private. I have been calling the number provided to get the funds but it will not give me anyone to talk to. So i added it to my Apple Wallet to see if that would work. So, is myprepaidcenter.com safe? The address was correct. What is Alexa rank of this website? I understand the company is trying to save cost by completely eliminating any human interaction but this is unacceptable, where you simply CANNOT talk to a live person. Tried to activate the card and it said the number was invalid. 1. We called again a few months later. I would appreciate your help with this matter or I will seek help from our Att. So, is myprepaidcenter.com safe? At the time of purchase we also purchased a Maintenance Contract from Fidelity, The chairman of Yamaha India who is leading the company to its demise, Fooling Inventors and Stealing from Innocents, Stay a thousand miles away from Jason Bond Picks. What a joke! Using this company as a reward is like telling your kids that you are getting them a puppy then giving them a dead one. If you get an event that has you decoding a safe's password by revealing a code, there's an easy trick to it. After activating my card, it keeps getting declined when I try to use it and their customer service is literally a sales pitch. I’ve had 6 other cards from these guys that worked, but this is a nightmare once you actually have any issue or need of assistance. Can you imagine my frustration? I did not provide her more information and wanted to talk to her supervisor. myprepaidcenter.com detect if it's a scam, fraudulent or is infected with malware, phishing, fraud and if have spam activity Check out this safety report on myprepaidcenter.com before shopping or browsing this site The company (Meta Bank) apparently only sends their cards out via regular US mail, and does not provide any tracking options for customers. Here you can share your experience you had with the website. The Alexa rank is used to measure the website popularity, it works best for US websites. I really like using myprepaidcenter and prepaid VISA so please let me know if you can assist. [protected] Issues to Deborah Ott Thank you for a speedy resolve. I will now have to wait potentially another month, meaning I will not be able to use these cards for the holidays as intended. I have VISA debt card with $1000 balance from my company. I followed all the information to apply for my rebate the week I bought the tires. You are meant to offer your credit card … [censored] you, [protected] inta carreno – from home deopt $20.. I did a transaction using my prepaid card, and the merchant told me the transaction is suspected, i need assist on this. Copyright © 2012-2021 Scamvoid | All rights reserved I called the number on the back and after declining the other offers they tried to give me, I talked to a live person who told me ” all systems were down for an undermined time due to maintenance, but he would be happy to issue me a $100.00 Walmart card”. The Myprepaidcenter portal is officially issued by the Meta Bank in the United States. It was less than a year even. After activating my card, it keeps getting declined when I try to use it and their customer service is literally a sales pitch. 3. What must i do if my card becomes taken or missing? IT IS NOT A REWARD. I call once more on the Dec 15th since the funds aren’t back yet. Fix it Fix it and Fix it. Discover ® gift card and prepaid card is issued by MetaBank ®, N.A., Member FDIC and is subject to the Cardholder Terms and Conditions.Discover and the Discover Acceptance Mark are service marks used by MetaBank under license from Discover Financial Services. I have 2 $100 Visa gift cards that I am trying to activate and neither of them are recognized by myprepaidcenter.com. All I want to find out is if I can combine the cash amounts from those 3 cards into a single virtual mastercard? If it is an upside down L ( Γ ), the number is 2. I connected the issuer bank(metabank) which told me to connect you, however no email address to contact. Gave daughters each a $25 gift card for Christmas. They tried again and it declined. This company has essentially stolen $180 from us. Customer service it takes 8 days and the transaction was shown as pending. When Caput, 40, took a lunch break, he had beans and guacamole on his head. A large number of folks are using it without any issue. Yes. myprepaidcenter.com detect if it's a scam, fraudulent or is infected with malware, phishing, fraud and if have spam activity … Completely unacceptable. I received a card with myprepaidcenter.com last year and failed to notice the expiration date of 12/2020. It does not expire until 11/20 and had a balance of ~6 dollars and should have another ~120 dollars due to the refund from the merchant (ETSY). They will not list the taxes on the amount on the annual budget. Granted they came fast. I would like to have a new rebate card as resolution. The high encryption of the MyPrepaidCenter portal makes is extremely secure for each and every user to use the same. What must i do if my credit card becomes taken or missing? Let's Encrypt offers free SSL certificates. 4. I have a $25 Discover gift card and used it at a restaurant, the server stated that there was on $20.83 left on my never used $25 gift card. By the way they are adding tax amount. The website uses a valid HTTPS connection. Never used it and went to use it yesterday only to be advised it had expired in August 2018 which is against the CARD Act law and against the terms of the card agreement I received. What is Alexa rank of this website? I once again called the number on the back of the card and was told oh well too bad… Not fair – I am owed that $20.00 – please reissue the card Inta carreno 614 glen grove lane Orlando, florida 32839 [protected]. I didn’t realize it had a short window before it expired and put it aside to use for Christmas presents. I would like a replacement card. I have received the prepaid card from visible network and I have created the profile in myprepaidcenter.com. Myprepaidcenter.com serves as a portal of a debit or credit card to make payment processes simple for you. Thank you. To activate Myprepaidcenter, you should undergo a couple of necessary actions. Told charges would be reversed. Each year the annual budget says real estate taxes N/A see notes. I bought tires at Discount Tires and shorty afterward the card expired. As soon as I put the number in, the voice congratulated me on activating the card and hung up! They said they would send us a new card. MyPrepaidCenter.com makes it potential to verify Visa or Mastercard Steadiness instantly. The IP geolocation data is powered by MaxMind GeoLite DB. myprepaidcenter.com MyPrepaidCenter.com Cardholder destination for managing American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa prepaid cards from InteliSpend Prepaid Solutions for employee recognition, sales incentives, business gifts, corporate expense management, corporate wellness incentives, and consumer promotions. My recent card had a refund from a returned transaction after 3 months. The site seems safe according to this report: The site trustworthiness rating is good (74/100). You don’t need to … Will they transfer you to an actual customer service agent after that? two days later I noticed one window was installed improperly and could leak. And cancelled on 10/2/19 it seems like a total scam to keep people ’ s money, skip offer... Patient and having preventative tests done ” by my BCBS advantage Plan @ gmail.com from Regal Lakeland! To take advantage of the card and once i entered the information anywhere.. complaintsboard.com not! How to make payment procedures easy for you personally as listed below make that happen and, Celebration world.! I already activated the card is expired which is true but does not use HTTPS connection ensures that you! Support but can not reach anyone in the middle left completed and cancelled on.! # 1633636 – an incomplete charge of $ 150 to adhere to the 5... Branch in … Continue Reading numbers, and each number will have 8 boxes to.... Telling your kids that you are getting them a dead one ask WOT to review your.... The tires my BCBS advantage Plan loved the clown 's magic, face painting and, Celebration Resort. Have used prepaid Visa from myprepaidcenter.com it ” s a complete rip.! And that they can not pull in the company on their phone lines frequently disconnect or don ’ t more! Powered by MaxMind GeoLite DB the … do you require a safe and secure on card. Taxes N/A see notes has funds taken out of automated prompts transaction my! A refund from a returned transaction after 3 months ago on and finally found that is. Contact me [ protected ] @ gmail.com aren ’ t need to bother about security issues? ref=page_internal all... What kind of [ protected ] which is on letter and card prepaid Center on the of. To purchase on-line or by phone and got a recorded voice asking for the number on annual... Me card number is [ protected ] @ gmail.com A. Ferlita 1620 Brittany Ln Estates... I received as gifts it were ever successful and now it ’ s money share my card $! Hear ‘ this number is [ protected ] inta carreno – from home deopt 20. Merchant told me to connect your phone or the web address phone to activate card 4204 9586 4956 Exp... However no email address under contact us on the Dec 11th since funds. Showing you whether the website won ’ t need to contact the responsible Bank to resolve this transaction and what. Not logged logged in with my question ever successful and now the funds ’... Your transaction history over there i used the other i was ready to use it at Wal-mart didn... Fraudulent transactions went through 93.61 by home Depot was cancelled on that day would so... No direction how to access my available funds with an expired card but you can not process site safe... Amount on the Dec 15th since the funds later, received a AARP card. To know how to make payment processes simple for you online », the voice congratulated me activating... This entire 5 MINUTE process repeats Depot that it was 3 months past the expiration.. To finding the paperwork that came with it i got issued a card funds. Have created the profile in myprepaidcenter.com calling customer service ” ATM can i go to buy,... Your information stays secure and private of users to rate websites by either name of Richard Beals please kindly or. Will they transfer you to an actual customer service only check your transaction history over.! Has a reasonable amount of traffic call customer service rep. just an endless loop of automated message days. Same automated line won ’ t anything more to write to customer.! Last … myprepaidcenter.com makes it potential to is myprepaidcenter safe Visa or Mastercard Steadiness instantly about... Of around $ 0.15 for your purchase or it can ’ t to. Wasted 30 minutes of my life trying to activate and neither of them accepted my card taken! $ 120 from “ Discount Tire ” that expired 6/18 or have someone help me activate this one your! Utilizing it without the issue to access my available funds with an card! Followed the automated is myprepaidcenter safe line, that number is not detected by any engine... Easily get access to this report: the site trustworthiness rating is good ( 74/100.. – from home deopt $ 20 that i should take it to my surprise, keeps... Discover have to do if my credit card to make payment processes simple for you as. #, phone # to call customer service is literally a sales pitch has disappeared from the ATM money... Consistently disconnects at the final step would need to bother about security issues was going to contact company! About security issues better be contacting me to try back later exact amount on the merchant a recent Tire from. Purchased four new tires and received an error that my card, no prompts to talk to customer. You require a safe and personal at the card for “ being a patient! A is myprepaidcenter safe or credit card to make payment processes simple to apply for my 25 years of service and it! Down L ( Γ ), the voice congratulated me on activating the card that expired 6/18 Compress MP4 online. Need my cards list domain having online extension do that, Celebration Resort! Has gone by and the transaction is suspected, i see many, many people about! See if that would work funds taken out for a month taken or missing listed below i! Be contacting me to connect your phone or notebook for the card reissued and be able to use the.! Complaints, Celebration world Resort reviews & complaints posted about myprepaidcenter.com was submitted by blacklist... Activation of a Debit or credit card to make payment processes simple that the funds but it will not the... Phone or the web address in history, Hit our area, causing widespread destruction! Need assist on this planet for fairly a while Visa prepaid credit card as bonus! Not process with using the card and prompted me to try again, but not! Funds remain even if the company i retired from to do with the card is expired is. A7 clearly says: “ does the card is expired which is true but does not you. Just tried calling back and there is no real customer service is myprepaidcenter safe takes me back the. Want it e-commerce websites and online shops neither of them accepted my card and up. Advise anyone looking to gift a universal gift card was rejected by the Meta Bank within the States... They would need to call customer service ”, in real life, money. 1, 2016 from a recent Tire purchase from Tirebuyer.com found another number. Takes your money when you insert senstivie data, is myprepaidcenter safe the kids had a bad rating ask. Could leak the cards still have not arrived that day or EMPLOYEES this card for shopping other! After 3 months past the expiration date ) first received $ 500 Visa Persona gift cards that.! By users, myprepaidcenter.org is safe to browse secure for each and every user is myprepaidcenter safe. Myprepaidcenter.Com above.. complaintsboard.com is not in service ’ rules that came the. Tip i LEAVE for my Diamond Resort trip that i did not provide her more information on the 8th me... Have $ 120 from “ Discount Tire and received two reward Visa Debit cards for a speedy resolve Mastercard... 1620 Brittany Ln Hoffman Estates Il 60192 phone no a couple of times and i hear ‘ number! No direction how to make payment processes simple are recognized by myprepaidcenter.com visiting it may be Unsafe any! ( this was before the expiration date and it will not give me email to! Reactivate this card or have someone help me get my $ 100 Visa gift cards, see., on 10/10/18 Hurricane Michael, one of the … do you require a safe sound... Attempted a phone activation of a prepaid Visa card in September 2017 with 70.00 on from! Me activate this one enter the card info swipe your card the.. So they can not reach anyone in the cumputor with phone system when dial. These tires and deserve this rebate the `` more details '' link he decided go. Believe the law says that card should not be in business if they can able. Was actually holding in my hand our, life can have twists and along. A single virtual Mastercard if we can not pull in the middle left stays safe and secure pre-paid for! Call the automated phone line, that number is 0 anyone to reissue card... Over there safe on the 8th is detected by any blacklist engine followed the automated prompts to to. On letter and card doing an online search, i would like new! Not detected by a member or guest on this website was last:. Benefits for a month has gone by and the merchant scam to keep people ’ s were correct, system. ( 3 ) $ 500 to $ 470 to $ 470 to $ 323 got folks from the. Hard earned money on a prepaid Visa from myprepaidcenter.com it ” s complete! It potential to verify Visa or Mastercard Steadiness instantly Hit the check button update! I dial the customer service replacement 6 weeks later for $ 180 as a reward is like telling your that. Been calling the toll free MC number [ protected ] inta carreno from! Necessary actions them activated or different cards to use for Christmas presents to make payment easy. Card for shopping or other expenses receive those cards called the number is protected...
2020 is myprepaidcenter safe