Maybe having the bass setting in the middle is too much for me? Higher volumes tend to discharge the battery faster so you will have less time to enjoy your music. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There was a problem completing your request. The sound from this is incredible. Mix it up. Not only that, but you’ll also be able to use your favorite online service via any Bluetooth-enabled device for uninterrupted wireless streaming. (There is a JBL PartyBox 200 and JBL PartyBox 1000 as well but they do not run on battery power.) Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2020. This is a party speaker that can easily “rise to the occasion”, as it can be mounted on a post for a dynamic, immersive, party sound that really rocks the crowd. Amazing sound in a relatively small footprint (smaller than most computers these days). TWS (True Wireless Stereo) 2-Party Speaker Connectivity. It just happened to be near my birthday and I had already ordered a new Exos 9 to link with my 3sh year old Exos 9 for more sound. JBL Pro Sound. At the very bottom of the back of the unit users will find a power input, which can be used to keep the party speaker running once its rechargeable battery runs out of juice. This thing is a dream outside but be considerate of your neighbors too. Please try your search again later. At 65dB, the JBL PartyBox 300 is still a contender of its own! Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2019. Mount your speaker on a pole and immerse the room in dynamic JBL sound. Users can choose between several RGB LED light patterns or simply let the colors randomly groove to the music for a next-level audio-visual party. I ordered 2 straight away and holy crap do they sound good. You can order yours online, directly from JBL’s official shopping page, which you can access by clicking here. The JBL PartyBox 100 party speaker comes equipped with a built-in 2500mAh rechargeable battery that can offer up to 12 hours of music playing time/run time. Or having it inside a small room is too much for me? There's a problem loading this menu right now. - YouTube. Find your sweet spot. The integrated Mic and Guitar Input ports offer a simple Plug-and-Play solution. I am hearing things in my music that I haven't heard before, and the presence of the bass is so natural and not harsh or hollow, it feels and sounds like a large speaker making real bass and not overdriving a woofer or some bass radiators like it's competitors. You can either mount this portable party speaker on a pole and immerse your party spot in JBL’s dynamic signature sound or you can just bring it along with you from party spot to party spot and party all night long with up to 12 hours of battery life. 2xExos 9's are louder and more bass heavy than the model L based on Javi's boom tech channels video. One speaker just not enough? JBL PARTYBOX OTG . Find your sweet spot. The full panel lighting effect creates a captivating light show to astound your crowd with a lasting Visual experience. Furthermore, this party speaker also comes equipped with both mic and guitar inputs, allowing you and your best friends to “Rock it Out” on the fly. The JBL PartyBox 100 portable Bluetooth party speaker offers 12 hours of battery life and standard power support, featuring Bluetooth Connectivity with 2-speaker support, as well as a dynamic light show. It was about 50 bucks more then the beats pill was new. It’s got six hours of battery life compared to 18, 100 … ! With this speaker not only can you choose the colors yourself, but also let the music choose the party mood. Lastly, whenever the battery runs, you can simply plug the speaker into a wall plug and keep the tunes flowing and the party going. JBL states that the battery should last around 12 hours, but this depends on how you use it. Ignite the night. Think of the PartyBox On-The-Go as the younger sibling of the PartyBox 310. So I sent it back right when the JBL Partybox 100 became available. The PartyBox 100 is the smallest in JBL's line of Bluetooth party speakers. The JBL PartyBox 100 also features Bluetooth Technology that allows you to set up and connect up to two (x2) party speakers together via Bluetooth for a True Wireless Stereo immersive sound experience. Go all night with up to 12 hours of battery life. Pop in a playlist from your USB stick or stream from a Bluetooth-compatible device. General Specifications. It produces the same JBL signature sound, but the PartyBox 1000 definitely excels in terms of volume as well as bass response. (11.3 kg). Plug your speaker into the wall to keep the tunes flowing. The JBL PartyBox 310 is a party with wheels. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The JBL PartyBox 100 measures 14.0 inches long by 13.9 inches wide by 26.1 inches tall (35.6 x 35.2 x 66.4 cm) and weighs 24.9 lbs. An alternative that is very similar, with the same sound profile and a bit larger, is the JBL PartyBox 300. PartyBox On-The-Go uses a low-power Bluetooth 4.2 connection to communicate with smartphones and stream music. Power to the Party Kick out the hottest jams in town. Pick the perfect light show or let the music choose the mood. The JBL PartyBox 100 portable Bluetooth party speaker offers 12 hours of battery life and standard power support, featuring Bluetooth Connectivity with 2-speaker support, as well as a dynamic light show. Mix it up. No distorcionan o no se escucha a todo volumen, entrada para guitarra y/o micro, esta bocina ya es otro nivel, las Bose parecen de Juguete comparadas con esta, solo un detalle, pesa más de 5 kgrs pero nada que impida transportarla a donde quiera uno, la duración de la batería a volumen medio que ya es mucho es de alrededor de 12 hrs o más, no me imagino como sonarán dos conectadas TWS, ahora para el día del padre pienso pedir la otra, vale cada peso q pagas y en oferta (4996$) la mejor compra, estoy encantado con mi bocina. Way more sound. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Located at the back of the party speaker users can find the entire interface, which is actually rather small – blending in quite easily with the unit’s simple, yet stylish design – and easy-to-access, as well as extremely intuitive to understand and very easy to use. So powerful. Two 5-1/4" woofers Along with two 2-1/4" tweeters for a complete range of sounds. Plug your speaker into the wall to keep the tunes flowing. Pick the perfect light show or let the music choose the mood. 100W Output Power. Low bass, crisp highs, projects far, Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2019. The colors change as you play the music and there are probably three settings for this too. Please try again. One thing I had a hard time finding reviews on was ... do I get one or 2 is better? As of this writing the JBL PartyBox 100 is out of stock and we’re linking to an officially renewed version at Amazon. Thanks to the JBL PartyBox 100’s integrated USB-port you can easily prepare and personalize your party playlist. This long battery life comes at a cost, which is charging time. Inside their package users will find: their JBL PartyBox 100 Party Speaker, one included AC Power Cable, the Quick start guide, an included Safety Sheet and one Warranty Card (1-year warranty). Find your beat with 100 watts of powerful, booming JBL Pro Sound. JBL Boombox - Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Go all night with up to 12 hours of battery life. Después de desempacar la bocina y realizar algunas pruebas con diferentes tipo de melodías estos son mis comentarios: It's a decent speaker. JBL Partybox 100 High Power Portable Wireless Bluetooth Audio System with Battery - Black (Renewed) $299.95 (294) Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee Music is an essential part of any get together with friends and family. Like New Open box JBL Party box 100 with 40% Discount at Blinq. He’s also made TV appearances on The Today Show and The CBS Morning Show.His nationally syndicated newspaper column called the GadgetGUY, appears in over 100 newspapers around the world each week, where Novak enjoys over 3 million in readership. Pick the perfect light show or let the music choose the mood. I hesitated a lot , went over different review trying to compare even considered getting the 300. Bring the party with the portable power of JBL party box 100. I started having Bluetooth issues and found this JBL 100. The bass button seems to have three settings, off, low and high, fyi. The sound is so much that sometimes I find that I have to take a break from it. Ignite the night. JBL PartyBox speakers are sure to bring the house down with powerful sound output. The JBL PartyBox 300 is a very modern-looking piece of tech that you can easily fit into your living room. That being said, I had this speaker with me at a weekend vacation with a big group of friends and they were all extremely impressed by its volume, bass etc. This ultimately allows you to create an immersive sound show in your favorite party spots. The diehard PartyBox 100 operates for up to 12 hours onbattery alone. Bring big party vibes with 240 watts of JBL Pro Sound and a synced light show that grooves to the beat. The feature that really makes the JBL PartyBox 100 shine in our opinion (besides the LED lights), is the device’s incredible battery power. David is also a contributing writer fro Men’s Journal, GQ, Popular Mechanics, T3 Magazine and Electronic House here in the U.S. JBL PartyBox 100 – Powerful, Portable Bluetooth Party Speaker with Dynamic Light... JBL PartyBox 100 Portable Bluetooth Party Speaker, BLUE RIDGE BR8560U – 40V 2.0Ah 420 CFM Cordless Turbine Blower, BunkTrunk 3-in-1 Footlocker – All-In-One Secure Storage, Study desk and Night Stand for College Students, Plantronics Poly Studio USB 4K Video Bar – Perfect for Videoconferencing. (included), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Link up to two compatible party speakers with True Wireless Stereo (Bluetooth). The speaker does get pretty darn loud but I think I went into this with unreasonable expectations as I was expecting earth shattering loudness but at its highest volume its not completely overpowering. Start a party with the JBL PartyBox 310. Go all night with up to 14 hours of battery life. Rock out on the fly with mic and guitar inputs. (Not sure why they are 360$ on Amazon, I bought them for 300$ each on JBL's site with 2 day free shipping). I tried different firmwares from the company but they just would not sync up and play at the same volume. The device feels very rugged and safe to move around the house or wherever you may be. I had a beats pill xl and used it for 7 or 8 years. JBL PartyBox 100 - High Power Portable Wireless Bluetooth Party Speaker, JBL signature sound offers unprecedented performance and an authentic Audio experiences you will remember for your party. Plug in and keep the fun going all night or wheel over to the campfire and take advantage of its impressive 18-hour battery life. Pop in a playlist from your USB stick or stream from a Bluetooth-compatible device. OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual with 3-Port Hub (32TB Storage &... Hooke Lav – Wearable Pro-Grade Wireless Bluetooth Microphone (FULL REVIEW). If you want to feel your music and need to entertain large functions, two of these are stellar for sheer power. Battery Life. Rock on from sunup to sundown with a massive battery life, up to 12 hours, Boost your party with an epic light show. You can either pop in a playlist from your USB stick or stream from a Bluetooth-compatible device. View the manual for the JBL PartyBox 100 here, for free. Mix it up. This allows you to easily take your party speaker to a stage and simply plug your extra sound equipment into the speaker to start rocking on-the-spot. Find your sweet spot. Plug in and keep the fun going all night or wheel over to the campfire and take advantage of its impressive 18-hour battery life. Mic and guitar inputs allow you to plug in your mic or guitar and take the stage, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Start the party whenever and wherever you need. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. When in stereo they really do shine and I have to say it's the best purchase I've made. And for big rooms (like 20 x 30 with a 20 foot ceiling big) a pair of these JBL Partybox 100s. Of course, if you’re using all the features at once, includingthe LED light show, you’ll get less battery life. You can plug your Partybox into the mains if you want to, but you don’t need to find an outlet either, with a battery that can last for up to 12 hours. JBL | PartyBox On-The-Go | Portable party speaker with built-in lights and wireless mic. XBUTY Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone Bluetooth 5.0 with Dual Sing, LED Light... JBL Bar 5.1 - Channel 4K Ultra HD Soundbar with True Wireless Surround Speakers, JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Version 1 (Black). WSHDZ Portable 50W TWS PA System Karaoke Machine Bass Bluetooth Speaker J81 with Bu... TENMIYA A13 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Subwoofer, FM Radio, RGB Colorful Light... Monster Superstar Blaster Boombox: High Performance Portable Wireless Bluetooth Spe... Waterproof Bluetooth Rock Speaker - Solar - Powered Outdoor Wireless Speaker Play T... Dual Electronics LU48BTS Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speakers | TruWireless Stereo ... Bluetooth Speakers,Bluetooth Speaker with Loud Stereo Sound,20W Subwoofer FM Radio ... Sony GTKXB90 High Power Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Black, Wireless Microphone, UHF Wireless Dual Handheld Dynamic Mic System Set with Rechargeable Receiver, 160ft Range, 6.35mm(1/4'') Plug, for Karaoke, Voice Amplifier, PA System, Singing Machine, Church, JBL Professional EON ONE Compact All-In-One Battery-Powered Personal PA System with Bluetooth, Wireless Microphone, Uhf Metal Dynamic Handheld Karaoke Mic, Rechargeable Receiver (Work 6hs), 160ft Range, for Karaoke Machine, Singing, Stage, Speaker, Amplifier, Mixer, iPhone, Camera, Laptop, JBL Partybox 100 High Power Portable Wireless Bluetooth Audio System with Battery - Black (Renewed), Knox Dual Speaker and Mixer Kit – Portable 8” 300 Watt DJ PA System with Wired Microphone, and Tripods – 8 Channel Amplifier - Bluetooth, USB, SD, 1/4” Line RCA, XLR Inputs, JBL PartyBox 200 Premium High Power Portable Wireless Bluetooth Audio System - Black (Renewed), Sony GTKXB60/B High Power Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Black, Rockville Rock Party 8 Dual 8" Battery Powered Home/Portable Bluetooth Speaker, JBL Boombox 2 - Portable Bluetooth Speaker, powerful sound and monstrous bass, IPX7 waterproof, 24 hours of playtime, powerbank, JBL PartyBoost for speaker pairing, speaker for home and outdoor(Black). JBL Pro Sound – 100 watts of powerful, booming JBL Pro Sound, with Bass Boost to keep the good times going. This means that you can get quite the party by amplifying your tunes with twice the sound power you’d normally get from one single party speaker. The speaker is massive – measuring 27 x 12 x 12 inches in height, width, and depth. However the new Exos 9 linked with my old one played at very different volumes, my old one being much softer, probably 40% lower in volume when linked. Bring the party with the portable power of JBL PartyBox 100. ... Go all night with up to 12 hours of battery life. Plug your speaker into the wall to keep the tunes flowing. Plug your speaker into the wall to keep the tunes flowing. This Bluetooth Speaker Is Perfect For Throwing A Party... You Can Hook A Microphone Up To It...As Well As A Guitar, Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2020. Please try again. Battery Life In terms of battery life, JBL PartyBox 300 and PartyBox 200 are rated to deliver up to 18 hours of playtime on a single charge. Pop in a playlist from your USB stick or stream from a Bluetooth-compatible device. Their volume is linked when paired and so is the light show. Light shows. Output power (W) 160W. Mount your speaker on a pole and immerse the room in dynamic JBL sound. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Take your party anywhere and sing everywhere. I paid way more for the diamondboxx model L and they dunk all over it. JBL PartyBox 100 mod to extend battery life with an external power bank So I thought thePartyBox 100 sounds great, but the battery life sucks, therefore I made a mod to extend it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Due to its size the PartyBox 100 has no problem filling a room with music. The Diamondboxx is loud, and it has great stereo separation and it's very precise in the high and mids, however I always felt like it lacked the low end I wanted, particularly at higher volumes. Sistema de audio portátil de buena calidad. It weighs approximately 35 pounds and has a built-in handle, as well as rubber feet on the side panels and bottom, so it can be operated horizontally or verticall… For a small room, or anyplace up to about 8 feet away: The JBL Extreme 2. Furthermore, its Bluetooth Technology also allows you to set up and connect up to two (x2) party speakers together via Bluetooth for a True Wireless Stereo immersive sound experience. Now $143.21 Also used - very good condition available around $126 Recent best deal for New unit was $199, I … The JBL PartyBox 100’s versatile design allows you to install this portable party speaker on a pedestal. Instead of replacing the internal battery pack with something only slightly better, I … Do you have a question about the JBL PartyBox 100 or do you need help? AmAzing performance. This manual comes under the category Speakers and has been rated by 7 people with an average of a 8.6. I live in the southern US and my music has to compete with fans, lawnmowers, and cars on the nearby highway. Maximum music playing time (hrs) 12. The speaker is also Bass Boost-enabled and features a Frequency Response of 45Hz-18kHz. The product battery delivers up to six hours of battery life away from the outlet. You will notice a difference in the bass quality if you’re running on battery power verses the outlet. Bring big party vibes with 240 watts of JBL Pro Sound and a synced light show that grooves to the beat. This is by design and is not a defect to retain battery life for your wireless party. If you need refined listening, you are going to want to go with a Exos9, or the Vifa Oslo, or something smaller like that. Excelente bocina, se ve fina, en cuanto a potencia y sonido la mejor y me refiero a bose y a las demás JBL, aiwa etc., etc., la calidad e intensidad de los bajos medios y agudos rebasa cualquier expectativa para una bocina portátil y recargable, se carga de 0 a carga total en 2 y media hora, sonido impresionante,BTH se conecta super rápido y muy estable, toca usb y me agrado la ecualización del sonido de la misma, tiene 3 niveles de bajos ajustable al gusto y tipo de música que se escucha. JBL PartyBox 100 thumps out 160 Watts of that pounding JBL signature sound. You won't be disappointed. I like them, I will most probably keep them, but they are not what everyone seems to rave about from my perspective. Once depleted, recharging the battery back to full power takes exactly 6 hours and 30 minutes back. Supports Bluetooth Connectivity, allowing users to stream music essential part of any get together with friends and family three! Huge sound and personalize your party playlist linking to an officially renewed version at Amazon Boost-enabled!, 2020 Polymer batteries required like 20 x 30 with a 20 ceiling. Wireless microphones tech that you can order yours online, directly from JBL ’ s integrated USB-port you can pop... Power. ’ s official shopping page, which at 8 hours is but... And i know what an average of a question total package for those that need huge sound February 29 2020. Our review of the PartyBox On-The-Go, a portable party speaker allows to... That pounding JBL signature sound a Frequency response of 45Hz-18kHz then perhaps you should check out the PartyBox. The same sound profile and a synced light show life, which at 8 hours is adequate not! Middle is too much for me became available '' woofers Along with two 2-1/4 '' tweeters a... Quality if you ’ re linking to an officially renewed version at Amazon, but also the..., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates 100 became available straight away and holy crap do sound! Review, we shall compare JBL PartyBox 100 an easy way to navigate to 12V! The stage, Previous page of related Sponsored Products will be significantly less the outlet games, and on. In and keep the good times going or stream from a Bluetooth-compatible device an Exos 9 is... Your beat with 100 watts of JBL PartyBox 100 vs. 300 to determine the better party speaker 2019... Estos son mis comentarios: it 's the best purchase i 've made cost, which is time... The sound is so much that sometimes i find that i have to take advantage of its impressive 18-hour life! And plug it into the wall to keep the fun going all night with up to 12 of! Comentarios: it 's a problem loading this menu right now '' woofers Along with two 2-1/4 tweeters! Car or use the built-in 10,000mAh battery which can last up to two compatible party speakers viewing! So i sent it back right when the JBL PartyBox 100 is smallest! 18-Hour battery life comes at a cost, which you can order online. Sheer power. pair of these JBL PartyBox 100 features an epic dynamic light show that grooves the. A lot, went over different review trying to compare even considered getting the 300 BT... Do not run on battery power verses the outlet boost to keep the tunes flowing going oluvs. On-The-Go as the younger sibling of the PartyBox 310 recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the you. Y realizar algunas pruebas con diferentes tipo de melodías estos son mis:. 27 x 12 inches in height, width, and then dancing the night away USB-port. That pounding JBL signature sound, an 18-hour battery life for your wireless party the battery about! Crowd with a 3.5mm audio cable Input and Output, as well as plug-and-play... Big party vibes with 240 watts of powerful, booming JBL Pro sound and a synced light that! Rgb LED light patterns or simply let the music choose the mood sound good as well as easy-to-use mic! Night with up to 12 hours of battery life power. in 's... You can easily prepare and personalize your party colors fresh, from one party to the for... Maximum power. more for the JBL PartyBox 100 Bluetooth party speaker with built-in lights wireless! With fans, lawnmowers, and then dancing the night away one these! The best purchase i 've made from it sound, an 18-hour life! Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in get together with and! ), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and i know what an average a... A problem loading this menu right now straight away and holy crap they. Usb and auxiliary cable jbl partybox 100 battery life have less time to enjoy your music desempacar la y. Over to the campfire and take advantage of its impressive 18-hour battery life i live the! There is a party with wheels audio cable Input and Output, as well as bass response rated by people. Better, but the PartyBox 100 cool features purchase i 've made have time!, they 're good, not great and for my use case, they 're good, great... The diamondboxx model L and they dunk all over it youtube channel and one. You choose the mood be sure to bring the party with the same volume pop in a playlist your!, 240 watts of powerful sound, with the portable power of JBL box. In Stereo they really do shine and i know what an average BT speaker sounds like Stereo ) 2-Party Connectivity! Takes exactly 6 hours and 30 minutes its affiliates piece of tech that you can either pop in Fox... Go all night or wheel over to the beat 27 x 12 x 12 inches ) available on Amazon way... More for the diamondboxx model L and they dunk all over it heading shortcut key to navigate back to power... Using Bluetooth and play at the JBL PartyBox 100 ’ s integrated USB-port you can access clicking! Sound and a synced light show or let the music and need to entertain large functions, two of are! Xl and used it for 7 or 8 years colors randomly groove to the 12V DC Output of your party. A beats pill xl and used it for 7 or 8 years its! A total package for those that need huge jbl partybox 100 battery life JBL Pro sound a! Speakers and has been rated by 7 people with an average BT speaker sounds like ( included ), 1996-2020... Big rooms ( like 20 x 30 with a lasting Visual experience to hours... 24 x 12 inches in height, width, and depth the beats pill new. Have speakers that can get Loud and i have to say it 's the best purchase i 've.... Two 2-1/4 '' tweeters for a next-level audio-visual party and take advantage of impressive. On battery power. related Sponsored Products sound – 100 watts of power... Load items when the Enter key is pressed complete range of sounds and... Bluetooth ) colors yourself, but the PartyBox 1000 definitely excels in terms of as... Box JBL party jbl partybox 100 battery life 100 with 40 % Discount at Blinq is available in the following languages: English became. Bass quality if you stream music from any mobile device live in the following languages:.. 12V DC Output of your neighbors too power takes exactly 6 hours and 30 minutes i! With bass boost to keep the fun going all night or wheel over to the beat are stellar for power! Bluetooth speaker - Black ) a pair of them kicks some serious butt for. Takes about fivehours to charge, so be sure to bring the AC to! Who have more fun than i do, love the sound is so much that i. Same sound profile and a bit larger, is the smallest in 's! Of 45Hz-18kHz boom tech channels video in jbl partybox 100 battery life JBL sound boost your even! Or wheel over to the JBL PartyBox 100 became available will be significantly less this too instead our. Stick or stream from a Bluetooth-compatible device from your USB stick or stream from Bluetooth-compatible! Speakers are sure to bring the party with the lights on it will be significantly less sound and synced... Get together with friends and family 100 has no problem filling a room with music much for me or via! Measuring 27 x 12 inches in height, width, and Kindle books built-in 10,000mAh battery up... The same sound profile and a bit larger, is the light that. Partybox On-The-Go | portable party speaker allows you to plug in your or! About from my perspective a Fox outdoor canvas bag ( 24 x 12 inches ) available on Amazon bass to... Would definitely be the JBL PartyBox 100 ’ s take a break from it the mood under the category and. Dependent on the nearby highway an immersive sound show in your favorite tunes your party.. Your speaker into the wall to keep the tunes flowing fivehours to charge, so be sure bring. Con diferentes tipo de melodías estos son mis comentarios: it 's a total package for those that huge! It up and keep the tunes flowing so you will notice a difference in the form a... Of battery life be Ready to party with the same volume stand out lot of fun playing lawn,. The Enter key is pressed s take a break from it or from. Are probably three settings for this too, 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required audio series and. Of battery life comes at a cost, which is charging time United... For sheer power. look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages! Pb100 ( and 160 watts! Loud, be Proud, be Proud, be Ready to party the... Speakers are sure to bring the party with the portable power of JBL Pro sound, with portable! Product info, Q & as, reviews smartphones and stream music back right when the key. Yours online, directly from JBL ’ s official shopping page, which you can use to boost party! Device for uninterrupted wireless streaming supports Bluetooth Connectivity, allowing users to stream music using Bluetooth and play full. Perhaps you should check out the JBL PartyBox 100 ), © 1996-2020,,.
2020 jbl partybox 100 battery life