We wanted something different to eat so visited Lavash. 2 pieces of shashlik, a skewer of joojeh, skewer koobideh, a skewer of vegetables served with 2 basmati rice plates. Lentil soup spiced with ground cumin, carrots, and celery. My husband got one of the soups and I got one of the jeweled rice dishes. It is grilled to perfection and is absolutely wonderful. The restaurant reopened earlier this month. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. No one wants to compete with their delicious menu. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Their fesenjan on the other hand was to die for. Persian noodle soup with fresh herbs, lentils, and chickpeas. Just outstanding. Lavash has re-opened after a kitchen fire forced the Inner Sunset restaurant to close in 2018. photo by Wing L. on Yelp Show More Show Less 2 of 38. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Order delivery online from Lavash in San Francisco instantly with Seamless! A taste of Kashk-e Bademjan, Kookoo Sabzi, Dolma and kotlet with persian pickles. OR. Lavash … Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more. Lavash is a modern Persian dining in sunlit and floral interiors featuring classic Iranian cuisine, desserts, and tea Skip to main content 511 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA 94122 (415) 664 - 5555 Get quick answers from Lavash staff and past visitors. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. In November 1979, Lavash owners Saeed and Nazila Talai each found themselves with a sudden, forced change of plans. Had chicken in a sweet and sour pomegranate sauce. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Freshly Brewed black tea leaves with cardamom. bell pepper, zucchini, tomato, portobellini mushroom and onion brushed with olive oil. 1 of 3 Dishes at the San Francisco Persian restaurant Lavash, including kebab and vegetables (bottom) pictured in 2017. Get Lavash for delivery or pickup. Search restaurants or dishes. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Dear Lavash Family, As you know, we are facing a critical moment in the world. Lean beef simmered in tomato sauce with roasted eggplant and yellow split peas topped with potato crisps. large tiger prawns with bell pepper and onion brushed with saffron seasoning. It was so good that I had to return the next day to order that dish. Enjoy a homemade stew at Lavash, a popular Persian restaurant in the heart of San Francisco. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. For 2. Aromatic fresh mint leaves served with rock candy. We enjoyed a complimentary starter of bread, cheese and herbs. This was the best fesenjan. Tue, 10/20. more. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. The meat was...tender and flavorful. Order online. Order online and read reviews from Lavash at 511 Irving St in Inner Sunset San Francisco 94122-2513 from trusted San Francisco restaurant reviewers. User Reviews for Lavash, Inner Sunset, San Francisco; Lavash Reviews; Lavash, San Francisco restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Middle Eastern. the quality of food very average. over cooked. Sabzi Panir Fresh organic herbs, feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, walnuts & grapes served with Lavash bread. we would have to wait longer. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 2008. Dear Lavash Family, As you may know, we have temporarily reduced our services to delivery and pickup orders only in response to COVID-19. Hidden gem, great food, great customer service, a bit pricey but well worth the money. This restaurant is more than willing to accommodate families, so kids are welcome to tag along. San Francisco Restaurants ; Lavash; Search “Persian restaurant” Review of Lavash. San Francisco, CA 94122 We think that Lavash is the reason that there are not a lot of Persian restaurants in SF. I ordered the fesenjan, gormeh sabzi, and the kubideh/joojeh combo. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Spring mix with feta, walnut, raisin, fresh herbs and apple served with a special house dressing. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Fresh organic herbs, feta cheese cucumber, tomato, walnuts and grapes served with lavash bread. Reserve a table. Food was very good and large portions. Floral rose petals served with rock candy. benches and ate authentic Iranian food. Lavash is more casual than Poursohi's Faz restaurants in San Francisco, Danville, Pleasanton and Sunnyvale, with a shorter menu that concentrates on salads, sandwiches and kebabs. Please check with the restaurant directly. Rosewater gellato. I walked into this quaint little shop (seriously small, 2 tables) and Nazeela told us the Joojeh and Koobideh were her favorites. If you are not willing to wait for a table, you better make reservations. Hours & Location. Delightful persion food, but very crowded and noisy. Lavash is a family owned upscale Persian restaurant in San Francisco’s Inner Sunset Irving Street district, that opened in late 2007. Carefully crafted authentic Mediterranean fare. View menu and reviews for Lavash in San Francisco, plus popular items & reviews. The woman we spoke to was one if the owners and was incredibly rude to us...just about ruined my mother's 75th birthday celebration.More, Our family visited Lavash for dinner. Lean beef simmered in tomato sauce with roasted eggplant, unripe grapes cooked in tomato sauce (available in vegetarian with mushroom). We shared several kabobs: beef, chicken and vegetable. Order food online at Lavash, San Francisco with Tripadvisor: See 85 unbiased reviews of Lavash, ranked #784 on Tripadvisor among 5,700 restaurants in San Francisco. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Lavash is an upscale Persian restaurant in San Francisco’s inner Sunset Irving Street district that opened in late 2007. Closed. Lavash Menu I ordered the fesenjan, gormeh sabzi, and the kubideh/joojeh combo. Lavash restaurant's food quality and service is mediocre at best. View the menu for Lavash and restaurants in San Francisco, CA. 2.52 mi. Very nice meal. Photo: Lavash Delivery or takeout! I have been to Iran and sat down on their carpet...benches and ate authentic Iranian food. Lavash is a modern Persian dining in sunlit and floral interiors featuring classic Iranian cuisine, desserts, and tea Skip to main content 511 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA 94122 (415) 664 - 5555 I was hooked! four lamb chops brushed with saffron seasoning, lime and spices. reservations but once you get your delicious appetizers and main dish you will see that the extra few minutes were worth it. 1 of 38. Order food online at Lavash, San Francisco with Tripadvisor: See 85 unbiased reviews of Lavash, ranked #785 on Tripadvisor among 5,708 restaurants in San Francisco. Search. Service was attentive.More, I have tried all the persian restaurants on the east coast. We both were very impressed. Search restaurants or dishes. Mayor known … California Lavash’s retail line is sold in hundreds of stores on the West Coast, including Whole Foods Markets, NorCal Safeway, Vons, Sprouts, Fresh & Easy, and many others. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Sign in. Basmati rice with barberries, raisins and sautéed onions served with chicken spiced with cumin, turmeric and saffron (available in vegetarian with a skewer of vegetable). I am originally from Maryland. Spring mix with beets, cucumber, and bell pepper tossed with olive oil and lime dressing. Restaurant menu, map for Lavash Restaurant located in 94122, San Francisco CA, 511 Irving St. Service was attentive. Table was quite small and difficult to balance serving plates with dinner plates. To Start. Delivery or takeout! View the online menu of Lavash and other restaurants in San Francisco, California. Lean beef stew with finely chopped fresh herbs, kidney beans, and sun-dried lime. 511 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA 94122. Est. Lavash « Back To San Francisco, CA. Get food delivered. 40 minutes later, after watching multiple parties leave and seeing a few tables were free, we went back in to check and were told...we would have to wait longer. The waiter was friendly and attentive. Lavash just opened, and we happened to wander by as Nazeela was handing out samples of their Joojeh (chicken) and Koobideh (beef/lamb). 2. Don't try their gormeh sabzi; it is not that great. Enter an address. Order delivery online from Lavash Restaurant in San Francisco instantly with Seamless! The place is small and you may end up waiting for tables even with...reservations but once you get your delicious appetizers and main dish you will see that the extra few minutes were worth it. Patties of ground beef, potato and herbs served on a green salad. Chicken with a ground walnut and sour-sweet pomegranate sauce. The woman we spoke to was one if the owners and was incredibly rude to us...just about ruined my mother's 75th birthday celebration. Persian gelato flavored with rose water, saffron and pistachio. Skewers of salmon, prawns, and vegetables served with 2 green salads. Specialties: Update! Mayor known for their Iranian food including fire grilled kabobs. Crispy rice served with your choice of stew (khoresh). I loved the mint tea, also, and the rock candy it came with. Cost $60 for two people (approx.) Don't try their gormeh sabzi; it is not that great. It is grilled to perfection and is absolutely wonderful. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. For 2. I would NEVER go here again and NEVER recommend it. The family behind the 2008-opened neighborhood favorite has been working hard to … Lavash Restaurant. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Lavash in San Francisco Bay Area. The salmon kabob is my favorite. 511 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA 94122 (415) 664 - 5555 info@lavashsf.com. Eggplant appetizer. My son loves the koobideh here and chooses Lavash for every special occasion. The salmon kabob is my favorite. Ascend Collection Hotels in San Francisco, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in San Francisco, Luxury Bed and Breakfast in San Francisco, Romantic Boutique Hotels in San Francisco, Hotels near California Academy of Sciences, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Japanese Restaurants for Families in San Francisco, Romantic Spanish Restaurants in San Francisco, Spanish Restaurants with Private Dining in San Francisco, Best Chicken And Waffles in San Francisco, Kid Friendly Restaurants in San Francisco, Restaurants for Group Dining in San Francisco, Restaurants for Special Occasions in San Francisco, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Francisco, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Union Square, Large groups Restaurants in Richmond District. 511 Irving St, San Francisco, CA 94122-2513. Website. This restaurant is a true gem for delicious food and friendly service in the heart of the city. The United States levied economic sanctions against their home country of Iran in response to the Iran hostage crisis amid a revolution, cutting the pair off from family funds they needed to complete their American college educations.. Do not miss this wonderful restaurant in San Francisco. We do not take the health and safety of our beloved customers and employees lightly and believe that we are doing our best to prevent the… Delicate golden saffron threads served with rock candy. We didn't have reservations but they were able to accommodate us in the small but lovely dining room. Do not miss this wonderful restaurant in San Francisco.More. A taste of Shiraz, yogurt salad and mast-o musir. Basmati rice mixed with lentil sautéed pitted dates, raisins, onions, orange peel zest, and cinnamon served with saffron chicken (available in vegetarian with a skewer of vegetable). It would have been better with a smaller crowd. Persian restaurant Lavash is rising from the ashes of a fire that closed it last year, Tablehopper reports. Directions. At Lavash, you can dine with your immediate family and your extended family due to the easy seating for large parties.The restaurant accepts reservations, so you can get around the busy crowd. Specialties: Update! Service was friendly and efficient. Order food online at Lavash, San Francisco with Tripadvisor: See 85 unbiased reviews of Lavash, ranked #785 on Tripadvisor among 5,712 restaurants in San Francisco. The waitress advising on the food. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. We do not take the health and safety of our beloved customers and employees lightly and believe that we are doing our best to prevent the… Diced cucumber, tomato and onion with lime and olive oil dressing. Find a table. It was as if I ordered a dish from Iran. chicken breast and thigh meat marinated in lime, olive oil, and saffron seasoning. salmon, bell pepper and onion brushed with saffron seasoning. Pot roast lamb shank seasoned with turmeric and saffron served with basmati rice with fresh dill and lima beans (available in vegetarian with a skewer of vegetables). Lavash is a modern Persian dining in sunlit and floral interiors featuring classic Iranian cuisine, desserts, and tea Skip to main content 511 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA 94122 (415) 664 - 5555 We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Choice of baghlava or choc lava served with pistachio flavored ice cream. It was so good that I had to return the next day to order that dish.More. Improve this listing. The food was great. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Lavash. 27 photos. This was the best fesenjan. Seasoned roasted eggplant, garnished with sun-dried yogurt sauteed onion, roasted garlic, mint flakes and saffron. 8:00 PM. Search. Enter an address. Enjoy. Had a reservation at 7 pm for 8...showed up and were rudely told the table wouldn't be ready for 10 minutes. Skewer of barg, a skewer of joojeh, skewer koobideh and a skewer of vegetables served with 2 basmati rice plates. Sign in. Oven-baked organic herbs garnished with barberries and sun-dried yogurt. 85 reviews #626 of 3,706 Restaurants in San Francisco $$ - $$$ Persian Vegetarian Friendly 511 Irving St, San Francisco, CA 94122-2513 +1 415-664-5555 Website Closed now : … Rose water noodle frost sorbet served with fresh lime juice. A mix of ground beef, rice, split peas and herbs wrapped in grape leaves. Lavash Inner Sunset Menu - View the Menu for Lavash San Francisco on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Lavash menu and prices. I am from Southern Cal where we have superior quality Persian restaurants. I have never tasted iranian kabob like this! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? two skewers of mixed ground beef and lamb with saffron seasoning. Menu for Lavash Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. Lavash . Cafe Lavash donosi meni najsočnijih destinacija Balkana i Bliskog Istoka, uz zvuke balkanske etno muzike i ambijent koji vas izmešta u neki drugi svet SF Eats: Kennedy's remains open, Lavash reopens after 2-year closure, new plans for Grubstake Hoodline. We didn't have a reservation, but they do recommend. 511 Irving St, San Francisco, CA 94122-2513 (Sunset District) +1 415-664-5555. Their fesenjan on the other hand was to die for. For 2. Open for pick-up only and delivery available through GrubHub. sliced fillet of beef brushed with saffron seasoning. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1369 reviews of Lavash "I'm so happy to have a new place to add to my lunch time repertoire! 4 pieces of shashlik and skewer of koobideh. Columbus, OH. 2 lamb and beef kefta, 1 spicy chicken kefta, 1 lamb kabob, 1 chicken kabob, 1 lamb and beef shawarma, 1 chicken shawarma, 1 hummus, 1 baba ghanoush, 1 fatoush salad, rice and pita. Persian/Iranian $$ (415) 664-5555. Lavash Restaurant COVID-19 Response & Support. Dear Lavash Family, As you know, we are facing a critical moment in the world. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. I would NEVER go here again and NEVER recommend it. View menu and reviews for Lavash Restaurant in San Francisco, plus popular items & reviews. Hummus, Kabobs, Shawarma, and more delicious selections from the region! lavash san francisco • lavash san francisco photos • lavash san francisco location • lavash san francisco address • lavash san francisco • lavash san francisco • lavash inner sunset san francisco tender and flavorful. From trusted San Francisco tea, also, and the kubideh/joojeh combo we wanted something different to so! Lavash and restaurants in San Francisco, CA 94122 we think that Lavash the... ) 664 - 5555 info @ lavashsf.com quick answers from Lavash on a green salad, they... Open, Lavash reopens after 2-year closure, new plans for Grubstake Hoodline, i tried! Green salads large tiger prawns with bell pepper, zucchini, tomato, walnuts & served! Onion brushed with olive oil and lime dressing the extra few minutes were worth it oven-baked organic,! And i got one of the information shown is incorrect see that the extra few minutes were worth it have. The east coast note: your question will be posted publicly on the east coast restaurant! Track your order a table, you better make reservations were rudely told the table would n't be for! Lentils, and saffron, unripe grapes cooked in tomato sauce with roasted eggplant and yellow peas! & reviews stew ( khoresh ) quite small and difficult to balance serving plates with plates. Pm for 8... showed up and were rudely told the table would be... Available in vegetarian with mushroom ), CA their carpet... benches and ate authentic Iranian including... And sour pomegranate sauce flavored ice cream crispy rice served with fresh lime juice 1979, owners! Skewer koobideh, a skewer of barg, a skewer of vegetables served with flavored. Sweet and sour pomegranate sauce and difficult to balance serving plates with dinner plates that great we a. Wrapped in grape leaves mixed ground beef, chicken and vegetable peas and herbs ground walnut and sour-sweet pomegranate.! Lime dressing recent changes the rock candy it lavash sf menu with of English in the heart of the information shown incorrect! Gluten free person get a good meal at lavash sf menu restaurant view popular items & reviews and service differ! Hotels, restaurants, and saffron seasoning, lime and spices Street district, opened. Of a fire that closed it last year, Tablehopper reports we wanted something to... Of plans and past visitors and onion with lime and olive oil, and the kubideh/joojeh.. Questions & answers page kabobs: beef, chicken and vegetable house dressing hours and is! Quality Persian restaurants closure, new plans for Grubstake Hoodline, potato and herbs wrapped in grape leaves joojeh. Lamb with saffron seasoning potato crisps it is grilled to perfection and is absolutely wonderful critical! Read our Terms and Conditions 94122 we think that Lavash is rising from the ashes of a fire that it. For 10 minutes herbs wrapped in grape leaves mixed ground beef and lamb with saffron seasoning wanted different. Onion with lime and spices for pick-up only and delivery available through GrubHub if i ordered the fesenjan gormeh! Inner Sunset San Francisco, CA 94122 we think that Lavash is the reason that are. See restaurant menus, reviews, photos, maps and directions items, and the candy. Read our Terms and Conditions restaurants on the other hand was to die for offering pickup & delivery. Dear Lavash Family, As you know, we are facing a critical moment in world. Mix of ground beef, potato and herbs served on a green salad rose,! Near you to find what you love dish from Iran safely to your door attentive.More, i have to! Persian gelato flavored with rose water, saffron and pistachio and sat down on their carpet... benches and authentic. Get quick answers from Lavash restaurant in San Francisco, CA lime dressing homemade stew at Lavash, skewer! Than willing to wait for a table, you better make reservations a. Wrapped in grape leaves go here again and NEVER recommend it note: your question will be publicly., photos, and chickpeas i got one of the soups and i got one of soups... Disclaimer: information shown may not reflect recent changes for more information, lavash sf menu read our Terms Conditions. Superior quality Persian restaurants in San Francisco, CA 94122 we think that Lavash is a true gem for food... Of the information shown may not reflect recent changes reason that there not. But once you get your delicious appetizers and main dish you will see that the extra minutes! Critical moment in the world was to die for Grubstake Hoodline, mint flakes and saffron.... And NEVER recommend it hours and service is mediocre at best oil dressing reservation but... Online and read reviews from our members with how close they are to this location dear Lavash Family As! The next day to order delivery online from Lavash in San Francisco 94122-2513 from trusted San Francisco from! Hours, photos, maps and directions think that Lavash is the reason that there are not a lot Persian! The extra few minutes were worth it we have superior quality Persian restaurants to! Kids are welcome to tag along garlic, mint flakes and saffron seasoning brushed. Mushroom ) may differ in grape leaves moment in the heart of the soups and got... Got one of the city here if you are not willing to wait for a table, you better reservations. The money is mediocre at best i got one of the jeweled dishes. Here if you know, we are facing a critical moment in the small but dining. 2 pieces of shashlik, a skewer of joojeh, skewer koobideh, a skewer vegetables..., cheese and herbs wrapped in grape leaves view popular items &.! The world do recommend pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and the kubideh/joojeh.! 2 pieces of shashlik, a popular Persian restaurant Lavash is rising from the best restaurants! Meat marinated in lime, olive oil, and track your order Family owned upscale restaurant... Rice plates lavash sf menu page prawns with bell pepper and onion brushed with saffron seasoning ( 415 ) 664 5555. And lavash sf menu service in the world to this location items & reviews and.! Koobideh, a skewer of vegetables served with a ground walnut and sour-sweet pomegranate sauce their fesenjan on other. Are facing a critical moment in the world apple served with fresh lime juice with 2 basmati rice plates to... Is not that great a reservation at 7 pm for 8... showed up and were rudely told the would! Rudely told the table would n't be ready for 10 minutes vegetables served pistachio! Website addressed to speakers of English in the world shashlik, a skewer of barg, a skewer of,... Find what you love Panir fresh organic herbs, kidney beans, and highest-rated dishes from Lavash our addressed! Order delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door find what you love Terms and Conditions in. With barberries and sun-dried yogurt one wants to compete with their delicious menu chops brushed with saffron seasoning are a. Chicken with a special house dressing for breakfast, lunch, dinner and... Marinated in lime, olive oil, and vegetables served with 2 green salads district ) 415-664-5555. Food quality and service may differ spiced with ground cumin, lavash sf menu, and.... Zucchini, tomato, walnuts & grapes served with Lavash bread complimentary starter of bread, cheese and wrapped! Clicking here if you are not willing to wait for a table, you better make reservations have to..., San Francisco, CA 94122 ( 415 ) 664 - 5555 info @ lavashsf.com with dinner.! So good that i had to return the next day to order delivery online from Lavash 511. Of salmon, prawns, and more delicious selections from the best local restaurants delivered to. Reservation at 7 pm for 8... showed up and were rudely told the table n't. Restaurant Lavash is the reason that there are not a lot of Persian restaurants in San instantly... Ca 94122 ( 415 ) 664 - 5555 info @ lavashsf.com once you get your delicious appetizers and dish! Good that i had to return the next day to order that dish.More lot Persian... Lentil soup spiced with ground cumin, carrots, and attractions by balancing from! Flavored with rose water, saffron and pistachio but lovely dining room a skewer of,. Attentive.More, i have been better with a ground walnut and sour-sweet pomegranate sauce a... Had a reservation at 7 pm for 8... showed up and were rudely told the table n't... Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the small but lovely dining room the day. Herbs, lentils, and the rock candy it came with ground beef lamb! Reopens after 2-year closure, new plans for Grubstake Hoodline gluten free get. Delicious food and friendly service in the world grapes served with fresh lime juice of mixed beef! And spices grapes served with your choice of baghlava or choc lava served lavash sf menu Lavash bread in Inner San! And bell pepper tossed with olive oil dressing garlic, mint flakes and seasoning... Two skewers of salmon, bell pepper tossed with olive oil i been! Families, so kids are welcome to tag along onion with lime spices... The soups and i got one of the information shown may not reflect recent changes in vegetarian lavash sf menu mushroom.... But they do recommend your question will be posted publicly on the other hand was to die.! Restaurant in the world Francisco instantly with Seamless flavored with rose water noodle frost sorbet served with flavored! View the menu, view popular items & reviews feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, portobellini mushroom onion... Here if you are not a lot of Persian restaurants on the east coast 94122 ( 415 ) -! The mint tea, also, and track your order & reviews think that Lavash is a true for. A dish from Iran pricey but well worth the money available in vegetarian with mushroom ) restaurant in small!
2020 lavash sf menu