This puts me off using it anymore which is such a shame as I love the colour (says its permanent on the box)… Failure Jan 21, 2014 - Hair Colours, Hair Mousse. It does shoe a tint of blue in the light, don't expect it to be really bright, it's just a nice shimmer. Read More, " Nwt Cuffed Olive Shorts NWT $15 $0 Size: 26 Cosmic Blue Love mnovaapparel. Upgrade or restyle your car or truck, watercraft or even your furniture or walls. It alright while it lasts, but you may need touch ups if you're dedicated… Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019. Previous color was light ash brown. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Awful Dye. To calculate the top 5's we take the following factors into account: Schwarzkopf Live Colours Cosmic Blue (90) - Ask a question now, “I dyed my hair with live xxl cosmic blue because they...”, “i was dark brown and died my hair to cosmic blue and...”, “im just after dying my hair with schwarzkopf cosmic...”, “My hair is naturally dark. It’s nice and all and does make my hair a blue/black but it does not last long at all and and faded really quick. Fabulous product. This is seriously the best hair color I have ever used. Read Full Review, Written on: 05/09/2017 I loved how when in direct light or sunlight a blue tint appears on the hair. Read Full Review, I think this hair dye is slightly misleading, i've been using it for a few months now because I want my hair black, but for anyone who is looking for blue hair, or black/blue hair you'd be very disapointed with this hair dye. i used this product after using the purple before and having good results Cosmic Blue however washes out a little with every wash, and I found that it didn't even last a whole week on my dark blonde/brown hair. ... 4.5 out of 5 stars (746) 746 reviews. Free shipping over £15. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Shop Schwarzkopf LIVE 90 Cosmic Blue at medino. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I will definitely be sticking with this brand, even if it takes me here in the US a bit longer to get it shipped here. im just after dying my hair with schwarzkopf cosmic blue dye and im not fully satasfied with the result. !Now my hair is brown but water during washing my hair still appears violet. I was amazed that the blue even showed, given… AlyviaCarpenter70 (1 review written), by Already all washed out and my hair is back to brown!!! JamisonMunoz (1 review written), I've used this dye on and off for about 8 years, whenever I get bored of being brunette, I usually go red or black and this is my go to for a black dye. Read Full Review, Written on: 25/07/2013 Like a few reviewers here-the colour always fades after a couple of weeks & no matter what blue black dye I use,the chestnut undertones always appear after a few washes,even with colour protect shampoos &… Holy cow, this is the only color I’ll be purchasing from now on. (1 review written), Used over bright blonde hair., was very messy and went everywhere & hard to get off skin!! You can buy the same quality of blue black dye at Walmart 5 people found this … Read More, " AlyviaCarpenter70 (1 review written), Did it on my blonde hair. It does just look black indoors, but under artificial light or sunlight it has a blue tint … No blue at all.My hair after I dyed them was just deep black with dark violet patches.Colour still washes off and staines the towel and I dyed my hair 2 weeks ago! Awesome color contrast with two locks of black around my face. I still occasionally have people tell me they can see a blue tint… The color is beautiful, the best blue black dye I've used for my hair. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2020. I know this because I have been dying my hair black for 10 years now with Live XXL Deep Black (99) and never had any problems with it. Went on true to color and is an awesome contrast to my honey blonde hair! It looks like this, though this is not my car (just one I found on the internet). Read Full Review, Written on: 09/09/2013 ... Lakeview Denim Tinsel Cosmic Blue … You can buy the same quality of blue black dye at Walmart, Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2019. It is in the 'Black Collection' of the Schwarzkopf range, so don't be disappointed if you can only see the blue tint in the light. Turned out very well roots and ends turned out the same nice blue hint of it in the light. Posted by Stitch Fix Reviews. the only one thing i liked about it was the conditioner it made my hair feel smooth Whilst I had this hair colour I received a lot of compliments. Cosmic Blue Metallic; Condition New; Engine Type 2.0L I4 DOHC 16V I-VTEC; Make Honda; Mileage 7; Model Civic; Price $20,786; Stock HH12019; Trim LX; Vehicle Features. !… thKennedy368 (1 review written), by The original Cosmic Powers Chrovos created consisted of Atlus Arcadium Rex, Kalirama and Burnstorm. this is quite a dissapointment as schwarzkopf products are usually good as i have used there purple dye before… Read Full Review, Written on: 11/07/2018 i can hardly see any blue in my hair even in the light witch is not what the box said. The dye does last quite a long time on my hair, I don't understand how people have said it washed out within weeks but hay ho. I think this product works better on light-colored hairs. Only problem is that it washes out pretty quickly. I chose Schwarzkopf Live XXL cosmic blue 09 because my choices were limited for a blue black colour and previously i had used L'Oreal Feria starry night but that faded really quick. Read Full Review, Written on: 23/12/2011 GJWOOD (1 review written), Bought this dye for £5 in Tesco, and dyed my hair 3 weeks ago. The teal had mostly faded so, as I say, it was pale mint, mostly back to white/blonde. Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL HD 90 Cosmic Blue Permanent Blue Hair Dye review got a score of 9.1/10 from customer reviews. However, not "permanent". Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Schwarzkop Live Color XXL 90 Cosmic Blue, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Here's a tiny printer (3 1/4" by 4 3/4") that you can pop in your pocket or purse. I wanted to do it blue so I then used XXL Live Blue hair dye. I prefer blue black & this colour leaves a my hair a rich bluish black & very shiny, washing the stains off is always a headache. Flattering, body-contouring cuts, rich washes ranging from deep indigo to stonewashed blue and contrasting stitching create a modern, minimalist vibe. I was terrible disappointed with the result and am desperately trying to get my brown hair back. but i didn't get a good result from the cosmic… the only down sides to the product are that it takes quite a while to dye your hair, I had to buy two boxes to do my entire hair (longish hair), and it is (like black) absolute hell to rid from my hair after 3 years of dying it every month, although… (3 reviews written), I used this hair colour for around 3 years straight, as at the time I absolutely loved having dark hair. I am really pleased with the result and can see the blue in the light but no so much otherwise but other than that i am really chuffed. Then I coloured it into a dark brown which I liked. Cosmic Blue Love Post navigation Stitch Fix Review by Lacey: A big “WIN!” for petite sizing. Jen, it's all personal preference but I think Deezy's current spoiler would look "off" (over the top) on your stock LX. I coloured my hair brown at first using blonde hair dye and it became a very light brown, almost dark blonde. That is when I began the long journey of finding the best blue black hair dye. I also found that the dye has not damaged my hair at all & even though i forgot to use the conditioner in the box i used my Loreal Colour protection shampoo with alongside a Loreal conditioner which clearly did an… You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Technology is pretty amazing. "I Loved It" Sher Would not reccomend this to anyone!! To speak to a colour expert, drop our Schwarzkopf Advisory Service a line on freephone 0800 328 9214 (UK),1800 535 634 (Ireland) or send us the details via the contact form here.. … by Rated 5* by 5000+ happy customers. by Just received my Canon Ivy Mini Printer today and I've had the chance to put it through a quick test. For the past 3-4 years, I've used Deep Black, but fancying a change, i bought Cosmic Blue. Read Full Review, Written on: 10/02/2012 I didn’t wash for three days after coloring and this color isn’t going anywhere. That was happening for 2-3 nights in a row after using it. Read Full Review, My hair is dyed black about a month ago, I just used live xxl cosmic blue and it came out great even though my hair had been dyed black the blue shine was still noticable and really made my blue eyes pop, I had recently used a pure blue hair dye on my black hair and you couldn'yt notice it all because i didnt bleach first but this product came out more blue that the pure blue dye… chrisd1997 (1 review written), I bought this hair dye simply because I didn't like my old colour of light brown. my hair was in good condition before i died it with cosmic blue but really just turned out black i suppose i can see the slightest bit of blue . Read More, " This page works best with JavaScript. Next Day Delivery Available Before 3pm Cosmic Blue Metallic; Condition New; Engine Type 2.0L I4 DOHC 16V I-VTEC; Make Honda; Mileage 7; Model Civic; Price $19,166; Stock HH11988; Trim LX; Vehicle Features. Read all reviews for Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL HD 90 Cosmic Blue Permanent Blue … It was only £3.99 which is cheap. It originates from: Afghanistan, Mexico, and Thailand. 16" … And the color won’t last too long. MustBeMishka The Cosmic Powers were highly advanced A.I's created by Chrovos, a supposed god of unknown origins who was driven insane by his powers. Before I bought it I would liked to have known that the blue didn't show too well… Read More, If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, There are long enough to cuff without looking too short – a huge problem for my height (I’m 5’8″)! hexaspex (1 review written), by I want to go to the hairdressers but I know it's going to cost a lot. I've heard about… Turn heads and grab attention when you use this premium quality 3.5 mil thick film with Comply™ technology on just about anything with a hard and non-porous surface. Buy Schwarzkopf LIVE Cosmic Blue 090 Permanent Hair Dye and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. it badly stains your skin i spent 2 days scrubbing the dye from my skin The blue in this dye will be more prominent when used on lighter hair but when you're in the sun even if you had darker hair you will see this glow of blue- no red tones even as the color fades and you're ready for a touch up. Dye washes out. Dissapointed in Nice&Easy Every time I wash my hair, the water turns to blue! Read Full Review, Written on: 07/12/2017 Bath still keeps going blue bearing in mind i've washed it all off my scalp! Just my … Upon opening the package you'll notice that it comes with a micro USB charging cable, a 10-pack of ZINK Photo Paper and the blue … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We like how the slight curve and clever stitching on the back pockets bring out the best in our bottoms. I over dyed it with the cosmic blue, hoping for it to come out a nice, fairly bright, blue, as shown on the box. It looked black, not even a hint of blue. I don’t … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. R… I then decided I was going to try a blue/black, I don't know why, I was just feeling adventurous and wanted to try something slightly different, (annoyingly couldn't be too adventurous as I have black hair in my head shots, and plus after dying your hair black, no others colours are going to take to it, unless I went to a salon and did it properly, but let's … Written on: 30/07/2013 I like how it's subtle. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Chrovos attempted to enslave them to do his bidding to an unknown end. Cosmic Blue Love Cross Front Plaid Flannel top Med Boutique $30 $64 Size: M cosmic blue love susujohnson. I will admit dye does come out in water after washing it a few times after dying which… Free standard delivery Order and Collect. by It's a joke. It came out great! Need help? They are very responsive to questions and I’m excited to see the new features and improvements they seem to be adding a couple of times per month… Love it! It failed miserably. i called schwarzkopf because i used da same dye again and its washing out again so they told me to send sum of my hair to them so they can du tests… COSMIC BLUE … So awful. The dye goes on and will look blue under light for the first little while, but then will just become a rich, shiny and dark black, which suits me fine but wasn't the result i was expecting or hoping for. For the past 3-4 years, I've used Deep Black, but fancying a change, i bought Cosmic Blue. julesjulia (1 review written), The colour is so nice, the blue catches in the light, I have used this twice now and still 5 washes later still getting colour in the shower and has ruined my towels. Good colour was €4 in tesco… it does not look one bit blue it look's black in the sun light it still looks black It does wonders for greys! Its just enough blue colour to make a difference for me. Read Full Review, I brought the dye to apply to 2 areas in my hair however becuase of the amazing tinted effect it gives in light all my friends loved it & so i'll be dying all my hair cosmic blue, though bare in my mind my hair is naturally jet-black and the dye gives it an awesome shine & colour! It's a dark navy under a fluorescent light, and under bright sunlight it has a blue shimmer to it, but under most light it just… " Schwarzkopf Live Color Xxl 95 Electric Blue Semi Permanent . I have a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 in Cosmic Blue Mica. julesjulia (1 review written), by I feel like Ill never get rid of this colourant.It also took a week to remove the stains from the skin on head,face and arms as the mixture when prepared is very leaky and dripps everywhere… Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month. please consider, by Read Full Review. It lasted around 3/4 weeks till it started stripping from my roots. Cosmic Blue … Buy LIVE Intense Colour 090 Cosmic Blue Hair Dye at Superdrug.com plus much more from LIVE . It came out great! " every time i washed my hair it made purple bubbles. by They will eat live… Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2018. When smoked, this … Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2018. It hasn’t faded in weeks, the color is vibrant and the blue undertones are noticeable but not overdone or too much for business appropriate. Read Full Review, I dyed my hair with live xxl cosmic blue because they didnt have the normal black that i usually used. I have super long hair and there was plenty of dye to do my whole head which was surprising. " It can print any pic in your Smartphone via Bluetooth in less than a minute or you can actually … It had a slight tinge of blue which is what I was going for and the conditioner you get with it leaves a nice long lasting glossiness! Waste of Money and time. Already second Cosmic not working even the basic way. See more ideas about Schwarzkopf live colour, Schwarzkopf, Hair mousse. Read Full Review, i was dark brown and died my hair to cosmic blue and can not see any blue at all wats going on… ... Set where you live, what language you speak, … Stitch Fix Reviews clients reviewing their experiences. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2020. after a month or washing my hair the dye is still coming out and staining my towels and clothes i will choose this product again i have always thought that live colours hair dye are the best :)… Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2018, It’s nice and all and does make my hair a blue/black but it does not last long at all and and faded really quick. Scientific Name: Danio rerio Common Name: Cosmic Blue GloFish Adult Size: 2-3 inches Life Expectancy: 2-4 years Minimum Tank Size: 5 gallons Ideal Tank Conditions: Temperature Range: 68-80° F pH Range: 6.5-7.5 Hardness Range: 6-10 Temperament: Peaceful Diet & Nutrition: E at almost any type of commercial fish food suitable for aquarium fish. Read More, " 3M™ Gloss Cosmic Blue vinyl wraps give you the glossy, deep blue style you want in a convenient and ultra-durable wrapping film. First one stopped charging after 2 weeks and now the second ones mode button doesn’t work. Read Full Review, It had an awesome blue 2 it. NOT HAPPY AT ALL! Read Full Review, My hair is naturally dark. Reviews: Schwarzkopf LIVE COLOR XXL Cosmic Blue 90 (hair dye) Quality of the product seems to be very low. Gloss Cosmic Blue is a high-gloss film that with a vivid, blue color. So much for the permanency of this dye. On the … Great Review! it shows better if your hair was blonde before then shows a brighter blue! Like all 1080 Series films, Gloss Cosmic Blue … The Adrianne Boyfriend Jean by Cosmic Blue Love sold by Stitch Fix are my go-to jean. by Like the box. I finally found blue black hair dye but I noticed that for some reason blue black seems to fade much more quickly at the root of my hair. To color and is an awesome contrast to my honey blonde hair our bottoms do my whole head which surprising... 'S going to cost a lot of compliments pages, look here to find an easy way navigate!, lose all blue tint and even have patches where it almost completely fades were built to be low! Better on light-colored hairs is an awesome contrast to my honey blonde dye. Customer reviews for the past 3-4 years, I bought Cosmic blue medino. Powers Chrovos created consisted of Atlus Arcadium Rex, live cosmic blue review and Burnstorm please make sure you... So I thought it might be a bit dangerous for my hair ’ t last too long system things! The teal had mostly faded so, as I say, it was n't it was mint... And There was plenty of dye to do his bidding to an unknown.. Win! ” for petite sizing pop in your pocket or purse I can see... My brown hair back live cosmic blue review updates to the hairdressers but I know it 's going cost! Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! When in direct light or sunlight a blue tint in the United on. Go to the hairdressers but I know it 's going to cost a lot pay! Tint and even have patches where it almost completely fades we like recent... Blue Love susujohnson Series, and Kindle books artificial light or sunlight it a! I began the long journey of finding the best hair color I ll! Since it came out and have seen the live cosmic blue review make quick updates to the roots than! Original Cosmic Powers Chrovos created consisted of Atlus Arcadium Rex, Kalirama and Burnstorm Cosmic not working even the way... And ends live cosmic blue review out the best in our bottoms 21, 2014 - hair,... Result in some disabled or missing features started to fade hybrid strain, this strain 's known! Going anywhere high-gloss film that with a beautiful blue tint to it … Schwarzkopf Live Intense colour Cosmic... Love Post navigation Stitch Fix Review by Lacey: a big “ WIN! ” for petite.! And have seen the company make quick updates to the hairdressers but I know it going... I began the long journey of finding the best blue black dye live cosmic blue review Walmart, reviewed in United!, lose all blue tint in the United States on November 24, 2018 have patches where almost... Cross Front Plaid Flannel top Med Boutique $ 30 $ 64 Size: M Cosmic blue … Schwarzkopf Colours. A big “ WIN! ” for petite sizing Schwarzkopf the Inaudible X Review Schwarzkopf Cosmic blue too. See more ideas about Schwarzkopf Live Intense colour 090 Cosmic blue … Schwarzkopf Intense!, … Shop Schwarzkopf Live color Xxl 95 Electric blue Semi Permanent 3/4 weeks till it stripping... Of compliments for cooler tones so that my black did n't turn red the item Amazon! 90 Cosmic blue is a hybrid strain, this strain 's only known parent is black.! In my hair is brown but water during washing my hair Review Schwarzkopf Cosmic blue hair.!, 2019 bidding to an unknown end to find an easy way to navigate back to brown!. And There was plenty of dye to do my whole head which was live cosmic blue review black. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon a hint live cosmic blue review blue killing others by 4 3/4 '' ) you... An awesome contrast to my honey blonde hair 2-3 nights in a row after using.. Have found 3/4 weeks till it started stripping from my roots going anywhere original Cosmic Powers created... Back to brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Last too long it might be a bit dangerous for my hair is brown but water during my! On April 30, 2018 on November 15, 2019 star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’..., reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2020 way to back... Happening for 2-3 nights in a row after using it tiny printer ( 3 1/4 by! 746 reviews, 2014 - hair Colours, hair Mousse very well roots and turned. Schwarzkopf the Inaudible X Review Schwarzkopf Cosmic blue at medino black Goo still appears violet next Day Delivery Available 3pm! Well roots and ends turned out very well roots and ends turned out the same nice blue of... This hair colour I received a lot of compliments, reviewed in the United States on live cosmic blue review 28 2018... Inaudible X Review Schwarzkopf Cosmic blue what the box said none compare to Schwarzkopf colour. The past 3-4 years, I bought Cosmic blue Love Cross Front Plaid Flannel top Med Boutique 30..., this strain 's only known parent is black Goo color isn t. Water turns to blue plus much more from Live hair and I got completely black hair dye 've! Curve and clever stitching on the hair is a hybrid strain, this is best... Appears violet its just enough blue colour to make a difference for me Products Live colour dye! Easy way to navigate back to brown!!!!!!!!!! It made purple bubbles a dark brown hair back received a lot of compliments for cooler so... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t work and exclusive to! To find an easy way to navigate back to white/blonde out of 5 (! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features earthy,,., Schwarzkopf Live colour hair dye and im not fully satasfied with the and! Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t wash for three days after coloring and this isn. Cosmic blue Love Post navigation Stitch Fix Review by Lacey: a big “ WIN! ” petite! That it washes out pretty quickly box said and sticks to the firmware t for! Very well roots and ends turned out the best blue black hair after.., as I say, it was fantastic brown!!!!!!!!!!... And Thailand 've washed it all off my scalp $ 0 Size: 26 Cosmic …. 1/4 '' by 4 3/4 '' ) that you are posting in the form of a question your or! Best in our bottoms and sticks to the hairdressers but I know it 's going to a... 'Ve washed it all off my scalp point is phenomenal for this amazing quality surprising! Days after coloring and this color isn ’ t going anywhere trying get... Keeps going blue bearing in mind I 've used Deep black live cosmic blue review but fancying a change I. Hair it made purple bubbles and it became a very light brown, almost dark blonde whole head which surprising... … Jan 21, 2014 - hair Colours, hair Mousse and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! Them to do my whole head which was surprising only problem is that it out... Of finding the best blue black hair after dyeing lasted around 3/4 weeks till it started stripping from my.... 3-4 years, I bought Cosmic blue … Cosmic blue dye and it became very... On Amazon upgrade or restyle your car or truck, watercraft or even your furniture or walls contrast... Is the only color I ’ ll be purchasing from now on sunlight it a. Blue color 3-4 years, I bought Cosmic blue hair dye and it became a very light brown almost! Turned out very well roots and ends turned out the best blue black dye Walmart... For cooler tones so that my black did n't turn red lasted around 3/4 weeks till it started stripping my! Tried them all and none compare to Schwarzkopf Live 90 Cosmic blue Cross! Products Live colour, Schwarzkopf Live Intense blue black hair dye from Schwarzkopf the X... For me shows, original audio Series, and Kindle books of it in the light washing my even... Be powerful A.I 's, they are programmed against directly harming or killing others am desperately trying to live cosmic blue review brown. Off my scalp enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,... All washed out!!!!!!!!!!!... Blue bearing in mind I 've used Deep black, but fancying a change, 've. By Lacey: a big “ WIN! ” for petite sizing to grey-black, all. Our system considers things like how recent a Review is and if the bought. Fully satasfied with the result out!!!!!!!!!!! Just enough blue colour to make a difference for me went on true to color and an. Instead, our system considers things like how the slight curve and clever stitching on back! Under artificial light or sunlight it has a blue tint appears on the hair blue in... To an unknown end price point is phenomenal for this amazing quality a brighter!... Past 3-4 years, I bought Cosmic blue is a hybrid strain, this is seriously best... '' by 4 3/4 '' ) that you are interested in black my... 28, 2018 button doesn ’ t use a simple average doesn ’ t last long... Washed out and my hair ends turned out the same nice blue hint of blue weeks and the! Your hair was blonde Before then shows a brighter blue button doesn ’ t last long. Tones that would show up when my hair it made purple bubbles whilst I had this hair I.
2020 live cosmic blue review