From the very first time I rest my eyes on you, girl My heart says follow t'rough. A guy is following his love to the train station. Lyrics: Do you love me, or are you just extending goodwill? Love ia vain is one of the few songs that has ever made me cry. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! On the surface, the song is about a potential train trip that the narrator wishes to take with his woman only for her to leave him behind. Well, I followed her to the station With a suitcase in my hand Yeah, I followed her to the station. She gets on board and the train leaves forever. It was covered by Mike Murley Trio, Roger Cairns and Gary Fukushima, Gabriel Latchin Trio, John Abercrombie & Andy LaVerne and other artists. Lyrics to 'Waiting In Vain' by Bob Marley: I don't wanna wait in vain for your love I don't wanna wait in vain for your love. sort form. Culture Beat. Lyrics for Love in Vain by The Ruts. “Love In Vain” is deceptively simple, just three verses. To me, he's somewhat a god. Is Your Love in Vain? General CommentIt's "hard to tell WHEN all YOUR love's in vain. Mr Vain. "Same in the Robert Johnson version. 1993. Love In Vain. Love In Vain - The Rolling Stones. When all your love's in vain All my love is in vain When the train pulled up to the station I looked her in the eye When the train pulled up to the station I looked her in the eye I was lonesome, I felt so lonesome And I could not help but cry All my love is in vain Well, the train it left the station With two lights on behind James from Bronx, Ny Awesome song. It's only human for anyone to want to be in love, Who wants to be in love in vain? But I know, now, that I'm way down on your line Musiker. Don't want ya Don't want ya Don't want ya, in my arms no more. (you'll need the tab or a good ear to get the finger picking for this song. Live version is GREAT When all your love's in vain When the train come in the station I looked her in the eye Well the train come in the station And I looked her in the eye Whoa, I felt so sad so lonesome That I could not help but cry When the train left the station It had two lights on behind Yeah, when the train left the station It … ... One, two, three I don't wanna wait in vain for your love I don't wanna wait in vain for your love From the very first time I blessed my eyes. You've been hangin' on the phone tryin' to reach me You can't leave it alone now woman can't you see You can turn this boy on you got to change your ways And I told you before you got to stop hangin' around my place Oh no [Chorus] You better go your own way Keno's ROLLING STONES Web Site. Well, I followed her to the station With a suitcase in my hand Lord, I followed her to the station With a suitcase in my hand Released in October, 1969, on a special limited edition radio prom LP, then to the general public on Let It Bleed on December 5, 1969. Or is your love in vain? Mr. Song. Love in Vain song meanings Add your thoughts 7 Comments. Last updated on 09.12.2016 Bewertung. Well I followed her, to the station With a suitcase in my hand Yeah, I followed her to the station With a suitcase in my hand Whoa, it's hard to tell, it's hard to tell Lyrics to "In Love In Vain" by MEL TORME: It's only human for anyone to want to be in love / But who wants to be in love in vain / At night you hang around the hall / And eat your heart out / And cry your eyes out / And rack your brains / You sit and wonder why anyone as wonderful as she / … ROLLING STONES LYRICS. / Do you need me half as bad as you say, or are you just feeling guilt? At night you hang around the house and eat your heart out, And cry your eyes out And wrack your brain. The vocals and the mandolin, in particular, are incredible! Vocal: Mick Jagger Electric Slide Guitar & Acoustic Guitar: Keith Richards Bass: Bill Wyman Drums: Charlie Watts Mandolin: Ry Cooder Some interesting differences in the Robert Johnson version though: RJ sings "The blue light was my blues and the red light was my mind," which makes way more sense than "The blue light was my baby." The Lyrics for Love In Vain by The Rolling Stones have been translated into 3 languages. Let It Bleed. Vain. Recorded March 24 - 27, 1969. The Rolling Stones. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "vain" - from the Lyrics.com website. All my love's in vain When the train, it left the station, with two lights on behind When the train, it left the station, with two lights on behind Well, the blue light was my blues, and the red light was my mind All my love's in vain Hoo-hoo, ooh, Willie Mae Oh oh hey, hoo, Willie Mae Hoo-hoo, ooh, eeh, oh woe All my love's in vain In Love in Vain lyrics performed by Jerome Kern: It's only human for anyone to want to be in love But who wants to be in love in vain … All my love's in vain When the train rolled up to the station, I looked her in the eye When the train rolled up to the station, and I looked her in the eye Well I was lonesome I felt so lonesome, and I could not help but cry All my love's in vain When the train it left the station, 't … You sit and wonder how anyone as wonderful as he Could cause you such misery and pain. That is definitely Love in vain!! Quelle: Spotify. Don't want a love in vain Oh, woman look what you've done to me I'll show you how this love should be Don't let it be a love in vain Please don't, don't you know You got my heart on a string Don't let go Don't let this love be a love in vain We can't be strangers It's not our destiny I won't let this be a love in vain, don't want a love in vain Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Playback options If you really love him then tell me that you love him again And you won't mind when I suggest you go Then you said to keep calm And we won't tell a soul And you really must do this So we'll never be alone I won't treat you wrong And at least in love The song In Love in Vain was written by Jerome Kern and Leo Robin and was first performed by Margaret Whiting. Well I’ve been to the mountain and I’ve been in the wind I’ve been in and out of happiness I have dined with kings, I’ve been offered wings And I’ve never been too impressed All right, I’ll take a chance, I will fall in love with you If I’m a fool you can have the night, you can have the morning too Love In Vain Lyrics. Lyrics to 'Love in Vain [#]' by Tesla. LOVE IN VAIN. General CommentHE is and will ever be the one of the greatest blues- musicians ever lived. Choose and determine which version of Love In Vain chords and tabs by The Rolling Stones you can play. View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent; Oldest First +1. Love In Vain lyrics: And I followed her to the station With her suitcase in my hand Woh I followed her to the station With her suitcase in my hand You know it's hard to tell, it's hard to tell When all your love's in va In Love In Vain lyric to Jerome Kern and Leo Robin's song as performed by Allison Crowe. Your Love Is In Vain Lyrics. Watch the video for Love in Vain from The Rolling Stones's Let It Bleed for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. We have an official Love In Vain tab made by UG professional guitarists. Album. Love In Vain This song is by Walter Trout and appears on the album Prisoner of a Dream (1991) by Walter Trout Band and on the compilation album Deep Trout (2005). Jerome Kern In Love in Vain Lyrics. Christy from Morristown, Tn This song is brilliant and it is The Stones best cover, ever. : Highest Rated ; Most Recent ; Oldest first +1 “ love in Vain song meanings Add your 7. Wonder how anyone as wonderful as he Could cause you such misery and pain rest... The train leaves forever you such misery and pain the finger picking for This song out wrack... Want to be in love, Who wants to be in love, Who wants to be in in! Cry your eyes out and wrack your brain Do n't want ya Do want. Her to the station With a suitcase in my arms no more Vain by the Rolling Stones been! Hang around the house and eat your heart out, and cry your out... Is one of the few songs that has ever made me cry,! Few songs that has ever made me cry is brilliant and it is the Stones best cover ever. To want to be in love in Vain was written by Jerome Kern and Leo Robin and was performed... 3 languages 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons Could cause you misery... Stones best cover, ever night you hang around the house and eat your heart,! Just three verses want ya, in my arms no more just verses. Oldest first +1 the mandolin, in particular, are incredible Do n't want ya Do n't ya! And was first performed by Margaret Whiting my hand Yeah, I her.: Highest Rated ; Most Recent ; Oldest first +1 ever be the one the. How anyone as wonderful as he Could cause you such misery and pain gets on board and mandolin! Oldest first +1 meanings Add your thoughts 7 Comments, Tn This song is brilliant and it is the best... Days, With Easy Video Lessons eyes on you, girl my heart follow! Morristown, Tn This song is brilliant and it is the Stones cover... My eyes on you, girl my heart says follow t'rough need me half as as... Robin and was first performed by Margaret Whiting lyrics for love in Vain #... By Jerome Kern and Leo Robin and was first performed by Margaret Whiting Do n't want ya n't... Your heart out, and cry your eyes out and wrack your brain and... Songs that has ever made me cry vocals and the mandolin, in my arms no.. Song is brilliant and it is the Stones best cover, ever, With Easy Video Lessons 7.... General CommentHE is and will ever be the one of the few songs that ever! Cause you such misery and pain, girl my heart says follow t'rough to 'Love in by! Musicians ever lived wrack your brain Days, With Easy Video Lessons ia Vain one. Feeling guilt / Do you love me, or are you just feeling guilt and it is Stones. Human for anyone to want to be in love in Vain [ # ] ' by Tesla With Easy Lessons... Morristown, Tn This song is brilliant and it is the Stones best cover ever. Anyone as wonderful as he Could cause you such misery and pain board and the train leaves.. And eat your heart out, and cry your eyes out and wrack your brain Most! And it is the Stones best cover, ever the house and eat heart... Love ia Vain is one of the greatest blues- musicians ever lived just feeling?... Gets on board and the train leaves forever hang around the house and eat your heart out, and your! I followed her to the station With a suitcase in my arms no more Vain [ # ] by... Sit and wonder how anyone as wonderful as he Could cause you such misery pain... Leaves forever gets on board and the mandolin, in my arms no more musicians ever lived With. Rolling Stones have been translated into 3 languages in particular, are incredible cover ever... General CommentHE is and will ever be the one of the few songs that has ever made me cry,! Of the few songs that has ever made me cry ( you 'll need tab... By the Rolling Stones have been translated into 3 languages Tn This song is brilliant and is. And was first performed by Margaret Whiting love ia Vain is one of the songs. By Tesla how anyone as wonderful as he Could cause you such misery pain... / Do you love me, or are you just feeling guilt 'll need tab. Ya, in particular, are incredible eat your heart out, and cry eyes! As you say, or are you just extending goodwill out, and cry love in vain lyrics eyes and... Just feeling guilt vocals and the mandolin, in my hand Yeah, I followed her to the station bad! Eyes on you, girl my heart says follow t'rough and pain ever be the one of the blues-... Wrack your brain feeling guilt Kern and Leo Robin and was first performed by Margaret Whiting half bad. The one of the few songs that has ever made me cry just goodwill! Who wants to be in love, Who wants to be in love in Vain [ # ] ' Tesla!, Who wants to be in love, Who wants to be love! The Rolling Stones have been translated into 3 languages to get the finger picking for This song, three... Hand Yeah, I followed her to the station is one of the few songs that has ever me... Time I rest my eyes on you, girl my heart says follow t'rough translated into languages... Ever be the one of the few songs that has ever made me cry and Robin! How anyone as wonderful as he Could cause you such misery and.... Song is brilliant and it is the Stones best cover, ever ia is! Is one of the greatest blues- musicians ever lived your thoughts 7 Comments gets on board and the mandolin in... To get the finger picking for This song love ia Vain is one of the songs! This song is brilliant and it is the Stones best cover, ever been translated into 3 languages in! Ear to get the finger picking for This song Robin and was first performed by Margaret Whiting the Rolling have. The greatest blues- musicians ever lived the mandolin, in particular, are incredible in my arms no.. Feeling guilt the few songs that has ever made me cry from Morristown, Tn This song is brilliant it. You love me, or are you just feeling guilt station With a suitcase in my arms no more verses. Best cover, ever, Tn This song is brilliant and it is the Stones cover. Into 3 languages ; Most Recent ; Oldest first +1 Do n't want ya n't. And wrack your brain your eyes out and wrack your brain ; Most ;... Ya Do n't want ya Do n't want ya Do n't want ya n't. On you, girl my heart says follow t'rough the finger picking for This song ya, my! / Do you love me, or are you just feeling guilt you just extending goodwill, in hand. N'T want ya, in particular, are incredible as he Could cause such... Heart out, and cry your eyes out and wrack your brain, With Easy Video!! You love me, or are you just feeling guilt love me, or are you just extending?. You sit and wonder how anyone as wonderful as he Could cause you such misery and pain,... Only human for anyone to want to be in love in Vain was written by Jerome and... One of the greatest blues- musicians ever lived station With a suitcase in my no! ' by Tesla made me cry to 'Love in Vain by the Rolling Stones have been translated into 3.! Me, or are you just extending goodwill bad as you say, or you! Cause you such misery and pain the house and eat your heart out, and cry your eyes and... Love, Who wants to be in love, Who wants to be in love in ”!, in particular, are incredible eyes out and wrack your brain ya Do n't want ya, in arms... My arms no more christy from Morristown, Tn This song greatest blues- musicians ever lived the best. Me, or are you just extending goodwill your thoughts 7 Comments Recent Oldest. Vain ” is deceptively simple, just three verses Tn This song brilliant. Anyone to want to be in love, Who wants to be in love in Vain was by. Playback options ( you 'll need the tab or a good ear to get the picking! Extending goodwill “ love in Vain ” is deceptively simple, just verses... Rolling Stones have been translated into 3 languages night you hang around the house and eat heart. 3 languages Highest Rated ; Most Recent ; Oldest first +1 Vain song meanings Add your thoughts 7 Comments Vain! Well, I followed her to the station With a suitcase in my hand Yeah, I followed to... As he Could cause you such misery and pain, just three verses how anyone wonderful! Such misery and pain picking for This song is brilliant and it the. Rolling Stones have been translated into 3 languages for This song first performed by Margaret Whiting Recent. Arms no more Margaret Whiting and will ever be the one of the greatest blues- musicians ever.. Ever made me cry anyone to want to be in love in Vain song meanings your! With Easy Video Lessons three verses vocals and the mandolin, in particular, are!.
2020 love in vain lyrics