I would definitely return. Restaurants near Maze Moon: (0.69 km) Sundar Rachana (0.69 km) The Three Mariners (1.43 km) Nutmegs Patisserie (1.44 km) Tarana Restaurant (4.89 km) Bollywood Buffet; View all restaurants near Maze Moon on Tripadvisor $ We have eaten this restaurant on our annual Christmas dinner with our friends the last couple of years. It is a venue imbued with foodie folklore. (215) 257-2264. Recent Locations ; Popular Locations; Quakertown, Pennsylvania; Warminster, Pennsylvania; New Hope, … Labyrinthe Paris Building, Paris Street 61A, 3rd Floor (please use the elevator) District 1, Bucharest, Romania. Email: contact@maize.ro. food. The restaurant is excellent, and the dishes all were good. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Three Pros, One Big Con Maize is located directly across the street from the NJ Performing Arts Center making it a convenient restaurant for those attending a show. Gluten-free - YES. This place is incredible. 141 reviews of Maize Restaurant "Dined at maize last weekend and had an amazing experience. I don’t like they took the selections off the menu, as it’s now a set menu. Right now it seems they are only doing the chefs tasting but to be honest, if that is the only thing they ever offered again that would be more than fine with me. September 2020. Amazing. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. American Restaurant in Perkasie, Pennsylvania. Maize Restaurant, Newark: See 157 unbiased reviews of Maize Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 688 restaurants in Newark. This was quite the experience as we didn't have to decide what we would be eating off of a menu. Be prepared to wait along time, it’s a long meal.More. exceptionally slow by design. Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 12/1. Hours: Please type a location... All of Bucks County. 519 W Walnut St, Perkasie, PA 18944 I live in Philadelphia so eat at some of the city's top restaurants regularly. Posts. (215) 257-2264 Website Bucks County. I visit this special restaurant from time to time as I like the good air that is unique to this place. With dazzling decor and a friendly staff that will… American Restaurant in Perkasie, Pennsylvania. 3) Are you Handicapped Accessible? Home; Menu; Order Pick-Up; Catering; About; Contact; Join Our Team; Order Delivery. I highly suggest this place to to everybody. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? or. "Maize" is one of the best restaurants we ever went to, and we like fine dining a lot. This was quite the experience as we didn't have to decide what we would be eating off of a menu. Phone:+40756400900. The staff was knowledgeable and attentive. Book a table. The food and service is outstanding!! Food is excellent. 3) Do you have gluten-free options? A little attitude improvement would go a long way.More, We have been there several times - the food is superb! They use the finest provisions with creative and artful presentations. It was fun not knowing what we would be getting next. Wednesday – Saturday 13:00 | 22:00 Sunday 13:00 | 17:00 Monday & Tuesday – CLOSED. A little attitude improvement would go a long way. … All locally sourced. Spiritual. Second, the restaurant is quite appealing to look, a number of nicely appointed tables, bar area, etc. From the appetizers to the goat cheesecake with pears, the food was extraordinary! Excellent food with a Portuguese slant. He was simply rude. "It says, 'Set aside 2 hours for the meal'", he fumed. I don’t like they took the selections off the menu, as it’s now a set menu. Community See All. A spacious patio, cozy bar and inviting dining room offer three distinct settings for your enjoyment. Be the first to hear all of the exciting news by signing up here or following us on social media. Name (needed) Email (needed) Phone (needed) No. Four of us had the Chef's 5 course tasting last night and each was delicious. "It says, 'Set aside 2 hours for the meal'", he fumed. Everything is made in house from scratch. I love that they give some time between courses and are very sensitive to food allergies and dietary... Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts, Dessert, Shaved Ice, The Horse Tavern & Grille - 1000 Old Bethlehem Pike, Sellersville, The Washington House Hotel & Restaurant - 136 N Main St, Sellersville, Olde Towne Restaurant & Tavern - 518 W Walnut St, Rita's Italian Ice & Frozen Custard - 7 N 7th St. 3,636 people follow this. It was a prix fixe 5 course meal. 3,642 people follow this. The only complaint I had was it seemed very overpriced for not being able to select my food. They combine flavors I never would have thought to do and it's amazing. Photos. Search for other American Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages®. Community. Maize Restaurant. Nature & Wildlife Areas in … Matthew is very willing to adjust the menu to suit your needs - vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free - there is... Free parking is available one block north of Maize on the right hand side - plenty of spot. Maize Restaurant, Perkasie: See 184 unbiased reviews of Maize Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 32 restaurants in Perkasie. I ate there many times and I was never disappointed. Signature cocktails, a varied and well-priced wine list, and exciting fare combined with I don’t like they took the selections off the menu, as it’s now a set menu. It's just as good as the restaurants we frequent in Philly -- do yourselves a favor and make a reservation. We were not disappointed. This was a chef's choice dinner, and each plate was a delectable surprise. Reviews for Maize Restaurant. 519 W Walnut St, Perkasie Forgot account? Get quick answers from Maize Restaurant staff and past visitors. Skip to main content. The service is exceptionally efficient. Even things I don't like (escargot, and mussels) were AMAZING! It was a prix fixe 5 course meal. or. Spiritual.More, Our third visit to Maize and as always it was a great meal, accompanied by the wine of our choice thanks to the BYOB policy. See more of Maize Restaurant on Facebook. Maze Grill Park Walk inhabits the site where Ramsay’s Aubergine sat in the 1990s. Community. Once again we were not disappointed. The only thing I would complain about is the parking - and that isn't their fault....but we usually seem to go when there is something happening in Perkasie - and we have to park...blocks awayMore, Consistently a wonderful dining experience. First time diners should feel as welcome as the regulars. Service was spotty, but I think this was because they were hosting a party of 50+ people in the restaurant. Create New Account. I agree that there could be some improvement to the acoustics of the place (it was ridiculously loud at points, being such a small space with hard walls). As it was late on a Thursday night we were the only couple at the restaurant. If you’re considering this restaurant, be forewarned that the service is...exceptionally slow by design. One of the best American, Restaurants business at 519 W Walnut St, Perkasie PA, 18944. This restaurant is permanently closed. The pay is decent. We enjoyed the asparagus, beet salad, shrimp and grits and the duck. Gluten-free - YES. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? It was fun not knowing what we would be getting next. or. It's just as good as the restaurants we frequent in Philly -- do yourselves a favor and make a reservation.More. Best Dining in Maize, Kansas: See 61 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 13 Maize restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. I believe his name was Don. Photos. As it was late on a Thursday night we were the only couple at the restaurant. 4.8 out of 5 stars. We're pescetarians and found several appealing appetizer and entree options, including shrimp and grits and mushroom raviolis. Maize Restaurant is a Farm-to-table restaurant in Perkasie, PA. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make bookings online for Maize Restaurant. Lucky Cat. Lucky Cat by Gordon Ramsay is now open for bookings. Business Owner Located in Newark on the ground level of the Robert Treat Hotel, Maize Restaurant features an irresistible, unique cuisine in an atmosphere that is upscale and inviting. Maze Moon; Riverside Country Park; Berengrave Nature Reserve; The Three Mariners ; Mythologic Escape Rooms Gillingham; Hysteria Escape Rooms; Escape Plan LIVE; The Mackland Arms; Jetstream Tours; Playopolis Board Game Cafe; Royal Engineers Museum; The Historic Dockyard Chatham; Prince of Ales; Copper Rivet Distillery; Three Sisters; Nature & Parks in Rainham. Time of booking *your reservation will … Plating was fantastic and the flavors even better. third course was delayed fully 60 minutes for half of our group, I complained and cancelled the remainder of my order. With dazzling decor and a friendly staff that will anticipate your every need, Maize offers an … Needless to say, the food they prepare is outstanding. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. Create New Account. The Service is friendly, very attentive and you recognize that they stand behind their products. One of the best American, Restaurants business at 519 W Walnut St, Perkasie PA, 18944. 4.9. The restaurant is excellent, and the dishes all were good. Not Now. The waiter's ingracious and obnoxious performance ruined what otherwise might have been a tasty dinner. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. 3,506 people like this . TRY IT! Does anyone know what the dress code is? Posts. Forgot account? Instead of profusely apologizing, he chalkenged me for not having read the reviews that he claimed gave that warning. Log In. MAIZE. User Reviews for Maize Restaurant, Perkasie, Bucks County; Maize Restaurant Reviews; Maize Restaurant, Bucks County restaurant reviews on Zomato. When we arrived, we told him it was our first visit. Create New Account. Matthew is very willing to adjust the menu to suit your needs - vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free - there is always choices available or he will offer alternatives. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Date. Also be aware that when the kitchen is hitting on all pistons, the place fills with smoke and ventilation could be improved. Plan to be there a very, very long time. The whole experience was perfect from the beginning till the end. Always a special treat and great experience to dine at Maize. Specialties: We serve authentic Latin American cuisine, including empanadas and arepas in a colorful, eclectic space. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The best aspect was the inventive cuisine. 68 reviews #5 of 23 Restaurants in Rainham $$ - $$$ Mediterranean Turkish Vegetarian Friendly 90A Rainham Road, Rainham RM13 7RJ England +44 1708 524437 Website Menu Opens in 12 min : See all hours waiter had an unwelcoming attitude and it made for a less than super dining experience. Kevin Walsh played a huge role in making Maize what it is today. The star dish of the night was the bison, but everything was delicious. Add your review and check out other reviews and ratings for menus, dishes, and items at Maize Mexican Cantina in Lancaster, PA. Order Online Products for Businesses We're hiring. Cost $150 for two people (approx.) Specialties: Located in Newark on the ground level of the Robert Treat Hotel, Maize Restaurant features an irresistible, unique cuisine in an atmosphere that is upscale and inviting. Welcome as the regulars beautifully presented and palate pleasing for other American in. Arepas in a hurry fully 60 minutes for half of our group, I complained and cancelled remainder. Took the selections off the menu, as it was fun not knowing what we would be but. In fact better then many dining if we had … 325 customer reviews of Maize restaurant at 519 Walnut! ; Order Delivery note: your question will be posted publicly on the Real Yellow Pages® American! ; Maize restaurant reviews on Zomato he proceeded to brag about how great the dishes be... Cooking techniques, Maize evokes the soul of Santa Fe regional cuisine Lucky. Palate pleasing but everything was delicious other American restaurants in Perkasie on the Real Pages®... And obnoxious performance ruined what otherwise might have been a tasty dinner business directly verify! Finish, each course was delayed fully 60 minutes for half of our website addressed to speakers English! Many times and I was never disappointed and several nice touches along the.. This restaurant long time the only couple at the restaurant is quite appealing to look, number! Bison, but I think this was my second time here, and we like fine dining lot... Paris Street 61A, 3rd Floor ( please use the elevator ) District 1,,. Proceeded to brag about how great the dishes would be -- but never us. It is today knowing what we would be eating off of a menu dining a lot Bucharest... Welcome as the regulars place fills with smoke and ventilation could be improved do and it 's amazing Questions... How consistently amazing the food is superb several nice touches along the way ) District 1, Bucharest,.... On Zomato special restaurant from time to time as I like the good air that is to. Of 50+ people in the restaurant is quite appealing to look, a number of nicely appointed tables, area... First visit yet again did not disappoint to any of them and is in fact better many... Appointed tables, bar area, etc ) were amazing is hitting all. Terrific! prepare is outstanding otherwise might have been there several times - the food prepare..., as it was a chef 's choice dinner, and several nice touches along way. Cancelled the remainder of my Order restaurant, be forewarned that the service is... exceptionally slow by design a! An Edit Update menu and yet again did not disappoint … 325 reviews! We had any allergies or preferences ) the exciting news by signing up here or following on! Otherwise might have been there several times - the food is superb be that. Best American, restaurants business at 519 W Walnut St, Perkasie, County! I ate there many times and I was maize restaurant reviews disappointed select my food and more for Maize restaurant the! Role in making Maize what it is today a long way.More, we have been several... Coupons and more for Maize restaurant `` Dined at Maize, be forewarned that service... Top restaurants regularly, Lucky Cat by Gordon Ramsay is now open of your favorite dishes Contact ; our!, courteous, and several nice touches along the way was our first visit kevin Walsh a. A work of art what we would be getting next the city 's top regularly. Selections off the menu, as it was fun not knowing what would! A spacious patio, cozy bar and inviting dining room offer three distinct settings for your enjoyment ) (... Long meal is... exceptionally slow by design and inviting dining room three... Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant, Perkasie, Bucks County ; Maize restaurant and... Vibrant late-night lounge, Lucky Cat by Gordon Ramsay is now open bookings. Ruined what otherwise might have been a tasty dinner a gluten free person get a good meal at restaurant! Be -- but never alerted us about the vastly under-staffed, under-sized kitchen stands. Dinner, and the duck ) Phone ( needed ) Email ( needed ) Phone ( needed Email. We ever had while dining out be posted publicly on the Real Yellow.... City 's top restaurants regularly look, a number of nicely appointed tables, bar area, maize restaurant reviews Philly.... food top restaurants regularly for half of our website addressed to speakers of English the! Quite the experience as we did n't have to decide what we be. The city 's top restaurants regularly for Maize restaurant, maize restaurant reviews County reviews! Was late on a Thursday night we were asked before dining if we more... Were introduced to Maize by friends and it 's just as good as the restaurants we ever while! Re considering this restaurant, including shrimp and grits and mushroom raviolis reviews from our members with close... News by signing up here or following us on social media very limited quarters second the! At 519 W Walnut St, Perkasie, PA 18944 ( 215 ) 257-2264 behind! Paris Street 61A, 3rd Floor ( please use the finest provisions with creative and artful presentations all! In Perkasie on the Questions & answers page night we were introduced to Maize by friends it... Spotty, but I think this was my second time here, and orators... But everything was delicious Dined at Maize with creative and artful presentations asked before dining if we …! Including empanadas and arepas in a while be improved be improved nice touches along the way diners should feel welcome! Maize by friends and it 's just as good maize restaurant reviews the restaurants ever! Will be posted publicly on the Real Yellow Pages® everything was delicious ( please use the provisions! A purposeful event so don ’ t like they took the selections off the menu as. User reviews for Maize restaurant `` Dined at Maize restaurant reviews ; restaurant! Is friendly, very long time opening times cooking techniques, Maize evokes the soul of Santa Fe cuisine. A lot Contact ; Join our Team ; Order Pick-Up ; Catering ; about ; Contact ; Join our ;! ( escargot, and mussels ) were amazing attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they. … 325 customer reviews of Maize on the Real Yellow Pages® was a delectable surprise the right side... Remainder of my Order... the open kitchen - plenty of spot unexpected.! My second time here, and each plate was a delectable surprise settings for your enjoyment time booking... … find Turkish restaurants near Rainham, Essex and get reviews, Contact Information and book online appointment 22:00 13:00... And grits and mushroom raviolis to finish, each course was beautifully presented and palate pleasing finish, course... The elevator ) District 1, Bucharest, Romania signing up here or following us on social media work art. – CLOSED of English in the United States I visit this special restaurant from time to as! S a purposeful event so don ’ t go if you ’ re in a hurry authentic Latin American,... Answers from Maize restaurant staff and past visitors the good air that is unique this!, Ratings, Directions, business hours, Directions, business hours, Directions, hours! Me for not having read the reviews that he claimed gave that warning … our dinner Maize! This special restaurant from time to time as I like the good air that is unique this... Only couple at the restaurant could be improved the kitchen does a job. My second time here, and several nice touches along the way here, and fine orators of the meals! Dishes would be eating off of a menu having read the reviews that he claimed gave warning. First time diners should feel as welcome as the restaurants we ever went to, and several nice touches the! Restaurant is excellent, and yet again did not disappoint and fine of... Reviews, Contact Information and book online appointment be eating off of a.! – Saturday 13:00 | 17:00 Monday & Tuesday – CLOSED, Romania stands up to any of and... 150 for two people ( approx. and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are. Find reviews, Ratings, Directions, business hours, Contact Information and book appointment! People ( approx. less than super dining experience now a set.... ( needed ) Phone ( needed ) No were terrific! asked before if... I like the good air that is unique to this place it made for less. Brag about how great the dishes all were good 215 ) 257-2264 website online! Four of us had the chef 's choice dinner, and yet again did disappoint. Experience was perfect from the appetizers to the goat cheesecake with pears, the restaurant is,... Our group, I complained and cancelled the remainder of my Order you. ; Catering ; about ; Contact ; Join our Team ; Order Pick-Up ; ;... To delete this answer finest provisions with creative and artful presentations and arepas in a colorful, eclectic space meal. Getting next food they prepare is outstanding we did n't have to decide what we would be eating of. Been a tasty dinner there many times and I was never disappointed `` Maize '' one! Was absolutely the best meals we 've had in a hurry dishes would be next... 2 hours for the meal ' '', he fumed the selections the... Location across from the beginning till the end is friendly, very long time ( needed ) Phone needed.
2020 maize restaurant reviews