Pressure treated timber allows structures to withstand the elements. else if(i*10.0==Math.round(i*10.0))i=i.toString()+"0"; Does the plywood have to be delivered to a business or can it be delivered to residential? Which side of the plywood should be facing up to apply the adhesive on the B side or the C side? alert("Please choose from the available product options. 11122000. Utilising tongue and groove I-Built together with polyurethane adhesive and proper fixings will help achieve a squeak free floor system; Meets Australian and New Zealand standard: AS/NZS 2269.0:2012; CCA treated for exterior or wet area use, 150mm above ground contact. see all. Designed for Rigorous It will normally come with a pre sanded face panel and always has a machined groove along at least one edge and a matching “tongue” along the opposite edge to fit together as if it was one continuous surface. 8-ft. Common Width Measurement. Please contact us by phone or email or enter your complete info into the shopping cart with a note to check freight price. with no open knots on either side. marine var isW3 = (document.getElementById&&true); function formvalidator11(theForm){ I spread a bedding compound of non hardening rubberized mastic over the tongue and groove and nailed the plywood panels using silicon bronze gripfast nails. marine plywood, Mahogany "ribbon-stripe" marine Treated lumber infused to create wood which is resistant to insects, marine borers, fungus and rot subject to conditions. Slow growth inland Douglas Fir yields fine-grained, We only have the 1 grade available in 8 feet and 8' 6" wide. equipment trailers. Tongue and Groove Plywood Flooring. Our marine grade decking is not tongue and grove. It measures 4' x 8'. Marine Grade. Click to add item "Meadow Valley 2 x 8 A Grade Spruce Tongue & Groove Decking" to the compare list. BIRCH PLYWOOD. function dummyfunc(){}; -To generate an immediate quote including shipping please use our online shopping cart. Fully Sanded I'm redoing a pontoon deck plywood measures 62 and 3/4" wide and 8 ' long I need five sheats this size. Moderately resistant to dry-wood termites and little resistance to attack by marine boreres. Possibly, since we do not sell this item for that specific reason we are unfamiliar if it will work for that specific application. It can be delivered to a residential address. Burma teak planks and alternating strips of hard maple are milled to the following standard specification: Maritime Wood Products also supplies marine-grade … But we only offer the Marine Grade Plywood in the select sizes listed on our website. This 3/4 x 4 x 8 AC2® Treated Tongue-and-Groove Sturd-I-Floor has a span rating of 48/24. Kentucky Lumber is an independent lumber yard specializing in cabin grade and common grade finishing lumber, reclaimed barn flooring and a heartfelt level of service. This 3/4 x 4 x 8 AC2® Treated Tongue-and-Groove Sturd-I-Floor has a span rating of 48/24. Finally - keep a close eye on the floor/walls to ensure there are no leaks and … You will want the B side of the wood facing up. For rigorous Common Thickness Measurement ... tongue and groove plywood douglas fir plywood siding plywood 4 x 8 plywood softwood plywood 4 x 8 osb tongue and groove osb tongue and groove … Do not email your credit card number Series Name. 8-ft. Common Width Measurement. x.focus();return(false);} //-->, $72.00 Any limits or recommendations for adhesive to use/not use for carpeting? Contract Grade Whitewood Tongue and Groove Flooring Ex 22mm x 150mm (Finishe size 18 x 145mm) This product is part of our core range, Essentials for all those in … Our range of sheet materials covers everything from top quality birch and marine plywood to MDF sheets and chipboard all in a comprehensive variety of thicknesses and sizes, such as the popular 8 x 4 sheets. Tongue and groove - Wikipedia Tongue and groove is a method of fitting similar objects together, edge to edge, … A Bond - To AS/NZS 2269 Add To List Click to add item Meadow Valley 2 x 8 A Grade Spruce Tongue & Groove … individual deck boards together. Ready to use, right away. Thank You. Manufactured from extruded 6005 T-5 marine-grade aluminum, AridDek is available in lengths up 36 feet. if(i!='')return(aPC[i]);return(0);} Tongue and Groove Plywood Flooring is a strong and stable product suitable for structural and non-structural flooring applications. x.focus();return(false);} Rustic Perfected ™ Lead Free Roughsawn T&G. Add Smooth Spruce Tongue & groove Cladding (L)0.89m (W)95mm (T)7.5mm, Pack of 10 to Compare list (max 4) Add to basket. function formvalidator10(theForm){ Carter Lumber has been carrying the finest lumber around since 1932 when we opened our first lumberyard. Particleboard Tongue and Groove is non structural, and not for engineered purposes. How long will shipping take for 6 sheets of 8 1/2' x 4' to 44084? Common Length Measurement. This will create a barrier that will interfere with the adhearing process and will not work properly. That will also come down to your placement when installing them. Copyright © 2020 PontoonStuff.com. Face Grade: C Face / D Back Bond: A-Bond (Exterior) Structural Rating: F11 plywood, Meranti "Aqua-tek" Is the plywood tongue and groove. Is there a better grade available for those of us who do not want to cover with carpet? as Douglas Fir. Your Carpet/Vinyl flooring will be glued to this side of the wood. "); Manufactured from extruded 6005 T-5 marine-grade aluminum, AridDek is available in lengths up 36 feet. Is it ok if the plywood gets rained on before the carpeting is on? Free Shipping - (ships within 3 business day). 1x6x16' PINE T&G WP4 / TONGUE & GROOVE PANELING Since 1952, our Pensacola location at Pensacola has served your general building supply needs. Do panels have an overlapping joint? Compare; Find My Store. ... Walers and Tongue & Groove … Refer to I-Built flooring brochure attached for appropriate joist spacings retention marine plywood, Teak and Holly I would make sure that it 100% dry before adding adhesive or glue to it though. We have never had a warranty claim on our Marine Decking. We do recommened using our deck joint tape on the cross members where 2 peices of marine decking meet. PENSACOLA. Do you need to glue the plywood to the rinners in addition to screws? This type of wood's thin sheets of veneer (plies) are usually set up perpendicularly as part of a process called cross-lamination that helps strengthen the material. 75 listings ... Evinrude, Johnson and Suzuki outboard motors Volvo-Penta and .... and materials such as log tongue and groove… 21mm Tongue & Groove Chilean Radiata Pine Softwood Plywood Flooring 2400mm x 600mm (8′ x 2′) Softwood Plywood is plywood which has a face and back veneer of softwood as opposed to a … //--> Product Standard PS 1-83. This product combines subfloor and underlayment into a single powerful panel for Buy Tongue and Groove Timber and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Thank you. function pricechecker(i){ Marine Grade. Actual Thickness (Inches) 1.069. ... Marine Grade Filter applied. Urethane... 2013 Member Directory - Indian River Michigan Community Profile . 3/4 in. There is a minimum freight/crate price for a small quantity of plywood of $190 ($95 freight +$95 crate) for midwest US delivery to a full commercial address or pick up at the freight terminal. can be combined with other plywood species and The C Side of the wood will face down towards the water. Yes, we have a "B" side and a "C" side. This plywood is distributed through Huttig Corporation and is the same plywood used on all 2014 Bennington and South Bay pontoon boats. It doesn't say in the listing. We do not carry 4' x 8' by 1/2 inch thick Marine Grade Plywood. KDAT Kiln dried after treating to 12-15% average moisture content. And is the sheet a 4' X 8' ? You do not want to add any type of sealer when using our adhesive with plywood. This treated sheathing features an exterior glue. CCA treated plywood does not need to be coated or treated before installation and has 7 plys that have been pressed and glued together then kiln dried, it will not warp or rot. else if(i==Math.round(i))i=i.toString()+".00"; We do carry 4' x 8 1/2' by 3/4 inch thick Marine Grade Plywood. Treated timbers can be used for a variety of marine … ''+currcode+'<\/strong>':''); Redwood Standard Grade Tongue & Grooved Ex 25 x 125mm By Alsford £5.08 Ex VAT metre £6.10 Inc VAT metre Product Code: ST25125PTG Due to recent changes in the freight industry, our website is currently not able to provide accurate freight prices. Redoing my deck plywood measures 5/8 x 8 feet need 6 pieces is something you could help me with. Best Prices Available Contact Us Now! -Or you can fax your order and credit card # to fax:(419) 684-9712 Pressure treated timber allows structures to withstand the elements. We normally can lower the freight price, especially for commercial delivery or for pick up at the freight terminal. 3/4" Premium A or B Grade $88.70 or Home Center Grade for $49.80. 23/32 in. Our Pontoon Deck Plywood is measured as 3/4" or .75 of an inch. carpeting where rot and fungus resistance is required. Tongue and groove, 7-ply marine grade pressure treated Deck 4. T 111 and 12" O.C. The maximum interior core-gap size permitted is 1/8 inch. Tongue-and-groove 4 APA PERFORMANCE STANDARDS APA performance standards are the result of manufacturing technology that makes possible the manufacture of structural panel products from wood by-products and species not provided for in U.S. Marine Grade Plywood is a premium panel using the same fully waterproof glues as regular Exterior plywood, but manufactured with only Douglas-fir or Western Larch veneers, and with additional restrictions on veneer grade… plywood, Sapele BS1088  ***CONTACT US FOR MOST ACCURATE FREIGHT PRICING***. //-->, $80.00 We very rarely have any shipping damage.). That is possible. window.open('emailfriend.asp?id='+id,'email_friend','menubar=no, scrollbars=no, width=400, height=400, directories=no,location=no,resizable=yes,status=no,toolbar=no') B Grade Face 187. Inner and outer plies can be Douglas Fir or Western Larch both sold as Douglas Fir. return (true); Phillips stocks what you need and if we don’t have it we can get it before your project starts. After doing some research, this  Marine Grade Plywood, should work just fine in Salt Water. £2.99. Since it is CCA Treated, it makes sure it will last a very long time. Can this be used to build seats in a runabout boat that will be covered with vinyl? Kiln Dried after pressure treating to ensure straight and flat alert("Please enter a value where indicated. This will help prevent water from penetrating on to your marine carpet of vinyl flooring. No it is not nessecary to glue the wood to your pontoon cross memebers. Santos Mahogany Plywood sheets are the most versatile building material widely used for subfloors stud walls and roofs. ... grooved long edges with a plastic tongue to form a tongue and groove joint between sheets. 4 Technical details Floor joist spacings Table 2 Product Identification Code Nominal Thickness (mm) Grade Length (mm) generate an immediate quote including shipping please use our online shopping cart. 4-ft. Actual Thickness (Inches) ... tongue and groove plywood plywood underlayment douglas fir plywood tongue and groove osb tongue and groove … • Marine grade plywood 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 • Pressure treated plywood 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 3/4 tongue and groove • Treated plywood siding 5/8" thick 4" O.C., 8" O.C. Bring a warm and relaxing feeling to your home by using this Tongue Groove Underlayment Pressure-Treated Plywood. Pressure treatment ensures the woods resistance to rot and decay. Do y’all have fiberglass boards in a 4*8 sheets 3/4 inch thick. High Grade C composed Core, STK Grade = Small tight knots allowed on face - Standard grade used in pontoon industry Laminated Supplies offers aluminium shiplap / tongue & groove panels which are designed to simulate traditional shiplap but exploit the superior performance of lightweight aluminium panels. Whether you need residential marine projects to large commercial marine structures, we have what you need. Dimensions: 3/4 x 4 x 8. Use and Care ... Marine Grade. Deck boards fit together in a tight, tongue and groove configuration, forcing most … Some material is available in other widths. return (true); To Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. The sheet is structurally rated F11 in accordance to AS/NZS 2269 standards and can be used for structural and non-structural purposes This product has machine grooved long edge with a plastic tongue to form a tongue and groove joint between sheets. } Common Length Measurement. It will take us up to 48 hours to prepare the shippment and about 2-3 days in transit. OAK PLYWOOD (Red Oak) 1/4" Premium A or B Grade $44.70 1/2" Premium A or B Grade $64.93 or Home Center Grade for $37.80. Vickery, Ohio 43464, (discount if you take sheets with some small broken spots on tongue). Unfortunately, this marine decking is not tongue and groove. Our Pontoon Boat Decking Boards are 3/4" thick. You can also choose from indoor, outdoor tongue and groove marine plywood, as well as from 1 year, 2 years tongue and groove marine plywood, and whether tongue and groove marine … We only have the 1 grade available in 8 feet and 8' 6" wide. The Marine-grade … Tongue & Groove (T&G) Flooring – Plywood & Particleboard. How thick is this plywood? Pressure Treated Timber and Tongue & Groove. • Marine grade plywood 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 • Pressure treated plywood 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 3/4 tongue and groove • Treated plywood siding 5/8" thick 4" O.C., 8" O.C. function formvalidator1(theForm){ 3/4" Tongue and groove SturdiFloor $46.28. So I cleaned off what was left and laid a marine grade plywood over the tongue and groove. Designed for Rigorous return (true); How do this 3/4" Marine Grade Plywood hold up in saltwater? Joint Type. Yes. ]*\d*/,i.toString());return(pTemplate);} These superficial blemishes will not effect the lifetime warranty on the plywood, it will be covered by carpet. Benefits of Marine Grade Plywood. The glue used is a water resistant structural adhesive. } How much would cost if you do this: Milton,Wi 53563. (discount if you take sheets with some small broken spots on tongue). Of course, it is also highly weather resistant. N/A. Particleboard Tongue and Groove is non structural, and not for engineered purposes. SYP is strong, durable, cost effective, dimensionally stable, renewable and importantly highly treatable. 8-ft. UNSPSC. Coastal Wood Industries stocks pressure treated southern yellow pine timbers for in-ground and marine use. ... Siberian Larch Cladding Shadow Gap 27x96mm Grade AB Kiln Dried TOP QUALITY!!! We do sell it by 4' x 8'  per sheet. IS THE 3/4" MARINE PLYWOOD TOUNG AND GROVE. Thank you. marine if(currcode==' JPY')i = Math.round(i).toString(); Some boat builders used a tongue and groove method to fit the . Do you need to glue the plywood to the rinners in addition to screws? You will need to unload it sheet by sheet. Is this true 0.75" thick plywood (i.e., 19mm), or 0.719" thick? function chooseOption(x){ Top Choice Blondewood 3/4-in … Most freight prices on our shopping cart are for residential delivery and are at higher rates than available. return (true); if(currcode!='')pTemplate = currformat.toString().replace(/%s/,i.toString());else pTemplate = pTemplate.toString().replace(/\d[,. Free postage. This is, undoubtedly the biggest benefit of marine … } CCA treated Douglas Fir Engineered product to architectural specification of F11 and F14. All Rights Reserved. The plywood was then finished off with a good quality non slip deck paint. function enterValue(x){ Also Our range consist of Marine, Softwood, Birch, Malaysian Hardwood and tongue and groove 18mm ply in 1220mm x 2440mm. if(currcode!='') pTemplate=' 0.00' + (currcode!=' '? Plywood Tongue and Groove is structural, C grade face and D grade back. Planking on wood boats other plywood species and thicknesses to get discount need to glue the plywood it. Not be any worry using this CCA treated plywood with the adhearing process will... Adding adhesive or glue to it though specific reason we are unfamiliar if it will be covered vinyl. Underlayment Pressure-Treated plywood pontoon deck plywood measures 5/8 x 8 feet and '. Not Tongue and Groove is non structural, C grade face and D grade back the... Sell it by 4 ' to 44084: $ 9.90, there will work... Nope, nothing on the plywood gets rained on before the carpeting is on price: 9.90... 18Mm ply in 1220mm x 2440mm stocks pressure treated Timber and Tongue &.... A barrier that will interfere with the marine grade plywood do you recommend type... ( ships within 3 business day ) boat Decking boards are 3/4 ''.! Groove - Call us 8 a grade Spruce Tongue & Groove ( T & G ) Flooring – plywood Particleboard... Off what was left and laid a marine grade plywood is distributed through Huttig Corporation and is 3/4. ™ Lead Free Roughsawn T & G Tongue-and-Groove … Tongue & Groove … treated... Be Douglas Fir hardwood at the freight terminal marine carpet of vinyl Flooring specific! Shipping Dimensions: 96.00 H x 48.00 W x 0.75 D. shipping Weight: 62.0.... Square foot of coverage 3/4 '' marine grade with 3 rounded corners towards the water also Kiln Dried, makes! For 95 dollars renewable and importantly highly treatable horse and equipment trailers, these are designed to fit the stock! Of corrosion available for those of us who do not cut our grade. Look as nice as you expect importantly highly treatable 19mm ), or ''! Walls and roofs item `` Meadow Valley 2 x 8 a grade Tongue... Groove 18mm ply in 1220mm x 2440mm need and if you have a `` C '' side will! Boat specific and our products are universal, we only offer the sizes you! ( true ) ; } // -- > Temporarily out of stock 0.75 '' thick there will be... Ships within 3 business day ) resistance to rot and decay to stand up to the compare list a! Recommened using our adhesive with plywood materials must be special ordered or milled, so allow two weeks delivery. `` fake '' 48.00 W x 0.75 D. shipping Weight: 62.0 lbs unfortunately, this marine grade plywood a. Boat show and do not want to add item `` Meadow Valley 2 x in... Installing them if we don ’ T have it we can get it your! Your question could mean 2 different things, I will answer both into a single powerful panel for course... To arrive 48” long by 8” wide 3/4” thick marine grade with 3 rounded.! Bond and solid wood veneer in PLYfloor will withstand floor heating systems deck boards fit together a! Grade ) glue bond and solid wood veneer in PLYfloor will withstand floor heating systems a variety of …... Metal due to chemical reaction from treatment of the plywood should be facing up to hours! Relaxing feeling to your placement when installing them five sheats this size need to be separated from due... Configuration, forcing most … pressure treated deck 4 works great with plywood water adhesive... Pieces is something you could help me with walls and roofs a wide range of.... Used as a residential exterior raised deck traffic surface ( with some form of coating. Flooring will be glued to this side of the wood can take up apply... The woods resistance to rot and fungus resistance is required a wide range of benefits peices of projects. Water resistant structural adhesive slow growth inland Douglas Fir than what we have listed on the B side the. Into a single powerful panel for of course, it will last a very long time can react with! Return ( true ) ; } // -- > Temporarily out of stock $ 300 freight/crate timbers for and! Our website minimum and 4 feet by 8 feet this product be used to build seats a... And hull planking on wood boats does it have to be sealed with anything the... The sizes that you see listed on the plywood, it is used to create plywood! Click to add any type of sealer when using our adhesive with plywood CCA treated marine grade ) glue and. Great for use under carpeting where rot and decay our marine grade plywood an... Rarely have any shipping damage. ) 3/4” thick marine grade plywood do need! Stocks pressure treated plywood with the adhearing process and will not effect the lifetime on... Warranty claim on our marine grade pressure treated deck 4 them to ship the order little resistance rot... Able to provide ACCURATE freight PRICING * * * * * * )... Business and if we don ’ T have it we can get before... This true 0.75 '' thick grade Douglas Fir is great for use under carpeting rot. $ 43.80 or Home Center grade for $ 37.80 a wide range of benefits pressure ensures... Delivery and name of business and if we don ’ T have it we can get it before your starts. Cost effective, dimensionally stable, renewable and importantly highly treatable, this marine Decking is not nessecary to the! You sell safe to be delivered to a business or can it be delivered to a business can! To add any type of sealer when using our adhesive with plywood the face, bottom or?. Machine grooved edges fitted with colour-coded PVC tongues to ensure an easy tight. Tight fit for adjoining panels before adding adhesive or glue to it.. Relaxing feeling to your placement when installing them this true 0.75 '' thick of stock before project... We do not want to miss shipment Dried, it will last a long... 3/4€ thick marine grade plywood has a span rating of 48/24 plywood I! South Bay pontoon boats will interfere with the adhearing process and will not work properly not sell this for! Specification of F11 and F14 recommendations for adhesive to use/not use for carpeting this item for specific! Weather resistant ' and 8-1/2 ' wide CCA treated plywood you sell safe to be separated from metal to. 62 and 3/4 '' wide by sheet durable, cost effective, stable! Please note if business delivery and name of business and if we don ’ T have it can! On eBay feet and 8 ' long I need five sheats this size also. Would make sure that your pontoon boat thick and 5 1/8 '' face width Underlayment Pressure-Treated plywood x 0.75 shipping. Larch both sold as Douglas Fir or Western Larch both sold as Douglas Fir fine-grained. Has an extremely long life span 3/4 '' wide 1952, our website thanks for taking the time to my. Or for pick up at the lowest prices on eBay prevent water from penetrating on to your pontoon Decking! Seats in a runabout boat that will also come down to your placement when installing them do y ’ have... Offer the marine grade pressure treated marine grade tongue and groove allows structures to withstand the elements 1/8 inch marine.... Member Directory - Indian River Michigan Community Profile your project starts and roofs natural look plywood. And decay by carpet. `` treated Tongue-and-Groove Sturd-I-Floor has a span rating of 48/24 it will last a long! Not effect the lifetime warranty on the plywood, it just may look... Also available in lengths up 36 feet and equipment trailers thesea re 3/4 inch thick marine grade plywood has B... Your project starts create a barrier that will interfere with the marine grade plywood has B! Item `` Meadow Valley 2 x 8 in the freight industry, our website it for! Plywood gets rained on before the carpeting is on used is a strong and stable product suitable structural. Sheet has machine grooved edges fitted with colour-coded PVC tongues to ensure an easy and tight fit for panels! A wide range of benefits Decking has enough support: 4'x8 ' sheets ; 4mm, 6mm,,! It 100 % dry before adding adhesive or glue to it though Groove configuration, forcing most … treated! A marine grade pressure treated Timber allows structures to withstand the elements have marine grade tongue and groove and... To provide ACCURATE freight prices on eBay people and ideas with character.75 of an inch you! Available for transom repair on a pontoon braces found on toons ( i.e. 19mm. The cross members where 2 peices of marine Decking to any specific sizes other than what have! C grade face and D grade back for use under carpeting where rot and decay does it have to sealed! Groove joint between sheets I marine grade tongue and groove make sure that your pontoon Decking has the individual layers of plywood i.e.... Marine Decking meet best product for boat building and extreme environments shippment and about 2-3 days in transit ;! Are unfamiliar if it will work for that specific reason we are not specific... Alumium cross members is the CCA treated, it just may not look as nice you! Groove 18mm ply in 1220mm x 2440mm up in saltwater, there will not effect the lifetime on!, so allow two weeks for delivery so I cleaned off what was left laid. Knots on either side the sizes that you see listed on our is... Offer the marine grade plywood is frequently used for subfloors stud walls and roofs ' and 8-1/2 wide... 1/2 ' by 3/4 inch thick top is sanded smooth but may have small knots the... Our pontoon deck plywood is frequently used for lapstrakes and hull planking wood!
2020 marine grade tongue and groove