Good Person (2003) Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter 109 Unusual Things Have Happened Welcome 2 Life Justice Team It’s Okay to Not Be Okay Winter Bird Uncontrollably Fond The Master’s Sun Pretty Man Iron Lady Cha My Husband Oh Jak Doo The Full Sun Lies of Lies (Channel A) Vampire Idol Vampire Prosecutor (Season 1) KBS Drama Special 2015 Fly Dragon (SBS) KBS Drama Special 2013 Duel Saimdang, Light’s Diary My Fellow Citizens Three Wives Romance Full of Life Han Yeo Reum’s Memory Mystery Queen (Season 2) Dramaworld Late Night Hospital Family’s Honor Producer Queen Insoo Shall We Live Together 111 Episodes. The Beauty Inside KBS Drama Special 2010 Tomorrow With You U Chief Kim Korean Peninsula @ Hanbando Hip Hop Teacher The Chaser Ghost @ Phantom Cheongdamdong Scandal There were many changes to the awards ceremony this year. Running My Son-In-Law’s Woman Special of my life The Queen’s Classroom Hush Mandate of Heaven: The Fugitive of Joseon True Beauty Get Karl! Rude Miss Young Ae Arthdal Chronicles Finding Love Angry Mom Will You Love and Give It Away? Someone Noticeable 2011 KBS Drama Awards (Winners List) (SBS) Haru Athena: Goddess of War Blue Tower Andantae Pasta Prince’s First Love Vagabond Woman of Dignity Solomon’s Perjury tvN Drama Stage (2019) Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency Men Are Men Scent of a Woman Voice (Season 3) Aeja Eonni Minja Stranger 10 min. 2014 SBS Drama Awards (Winners List) Ugly Alert Here Comes Love Love Pub Little Girl K The Superman Age My Daughter Seo Yeong Welcome 0:54. Noble Woman Late Night Restaurant Pegasus Market Bad Family Vacation Little Girl Detective Good For You SBS Plus Tears of Heaven The ceremony is held at the end of the year. Dae Wang Sejong The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop MBC Drama. Queen of the Ring Gye Baek Full House Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats Item You’re Beautiful Lawless Lawyer 2016 KBS Drama Awards (Winners List) Night Light The Boy Next Door Shining Romance Cloud Stairs Yong Pal Hometown Over the Hill (Season 2) Dream of 400 Years The Return of Iljimae V Netflix The Best Korean Drama of 2020 – ?? Who Are You? The Servant Voice (Season 1) Hip Hop King – Nassna Street Episodes. Jealousy Incarnate Big Issue Bolder By the Day Three Men } Backflow 2012 SBS Drama Awards (Winners List) Fatal Promise Sorry I Love You By My Side The Banker KBS Drama Special Series (Season 3) I am Legend Bridal Mask Ambergris Don’t Hesitate Bad Love (2019) The Sound of Your Heart: Reboot (Season 1) Mr. Goodbye Iron Lady Cha. Wonderful Days The Family is Coming. War of the Roses (MBC) DramaX Scholar Who Walks the Night Something in the Rain Happy Ending Strongest Deliveryman An Angel’s Choice A Poem a Day Perfect Spy Doctor Prisoner You’re All Surrounded Temper & Nam Jung Gi Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho (Season 1) Designated Survivor: 60 Days My Man’s Woman Play Guide 2013 KBS Drama Awards (Winners List) Kyung Sook’s Father 100 Year Legacy Sad Goodbye Unstoppable Marriage Rival Do You Like Brahms? Lonely Enough to Love My Lady Boss, My Hero Onstyle I Love You From Today Iljimae Dummy Mommy On the Way to the Airport I Need Romance 3 Love Again Friend, Our Legend Here Comes Ajumma True Beauty (tvN), Cheat on Me, If You Can (KBS2) Kim Tae Woo. One Fine Day God of War Money Flower The Wedding Scheme Coffee House Gourmet Suspicious Family Hello! B Start-Up 2017 MBC Drama Awards (Winners List) Run, Jang Mi Lotus Flower Fairy Passionate Love Mr. Back Maybe just me but … King Geunchogo Man Who Dies to Live I Order For You That Summer Typhoon Make a Wish Yeonnam-dong 539 My Sassy Girl Ex-Girlfriend Club Moon Embracing the sun have a very unique stories that’s why we also included in our Best MBC Dramas check list it has one of those few historical dramas that put so much weight on the romance aspect of the show. When It’s At Night Get Revenge Shut Up Flower Boy Band Women of The Sun Oh Soo Jung Person Who Gives Happiness Witch’s Castle Bodyguard Innocent You Since We Met I’m Alive One Warm Word Fugitive Lee Doo Young Money Game Style Phoenix (SBS) Chae Shi-ra - Goodbye to Goodbye; Jung Jae-young - Partners for Justice; Kim Sun-ah - Children of Nobody; Lee Yoo-ri - Hide and Seek; Shin Ha-kyun - Less Than Evil; My Secret Terrius. Sunny Again Tomorrow Mr. Sunshine Pinocchio Old School Intern Let’s Fight Ghost My Fantastic Funeral We Are Dating Now The Flatterer Love Detective Sherlock K Perfect Wife Face Me and Smile Private Lives N Pretty Mom Wife Returns The End of the World Goodbye Mr. Black White Lies The 2017 MBC Drama Awards was held on December 30 to celebrate the great accomplishments that were made in MBC dramas this year. Hospital Playlist Immortal Classic My Love Eun Dong Flower of Evil Wonderful Day in October Melody of Love Enchanting Neighbor Oh! Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors EBS My Sweet Seoul Let’s Eat (Season 2) Golden Garden Oh Lovers The Secret Lovers The Night Watchman KBS Drama Special 2011 Hot Blood Risky Romance Baby-faced Beauty Stormy Woman Say You Love Me Emergency Man and Woman Find Me in Your Memory Secret Door TV Novel – Sea of the Woman L Trot Lovers Neighborhood Hero jTBC School 2017 tvN, Secret Royal Inspector (KBS2) Mun Hee Don’t Ask Me About the Past The Last Empress Que Sera, Sera 2012 MBC Drama Awards (Winners List) MBC Drama: MBC Bollywood: MBC Bollywood: MBC Bollywood: Wanasah: 1 year ago. Cruel City Blessing of the Sea The Family Is Coming My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol My Only One Run On (jTBC) W Glass Slippers God’s Quiz (Season 1) Call of the Country @ Secret Agent Miss Oh Nine Tailed Fox Bad Guys: City of Evil Single Dad in Love Miss Kim Makes 1 Million Queen Inhyun’s Man Queen of Housewives Golden Bride She Was Pretty Time Slip Dr. Jin Dramanet 1997–2001. Marrying a Millionaire The Best Korean Drama of 2014 – Inspiring Generation (KBS2) Sky Castle Into The Ring The Best Korean Drama of 2016 – Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (SBS) Naked Fireman (tvN) Lovers (Source: KOCOWA) Edit Translation, Living a precarious life as a part-timer at a convenience store, Ae Ri strives to support her mother who is on a waiting list for a heart transplant. Loveholic Jejungwon Byul Soon Geom 3 School 2015: Who Are You? Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Terius Behind Me More Than Friends Single Wife The Virus I Hate Going to Work Gloria Common Single The Suspicious Housekeeper One More Happy Ending Level 7 Civil Servant Triangle Joseon Beauty Pageant 9 End 2 Outs Tomorrow Boy Queen Seon Duk Dr. Hwajung King’s Woman The World That They Live In Magic School Kill It Criminal Minds TV Novel – Eun Hee Heading to the Ground Borg Mom The Best Korean Drama of 2019 – Melting Me Softly (tvN) Life Graceful Friends The Kingdom of The Winds The Scale of Providence Good Casting I Believe in Men Contents 1995–1997: 1997–2001: 2001–2003: 2003–2005: 2005–2010: 2010–2013: 2013–present: Jeil Broadcasting System 1995–1997. Love Needs a Miracle Wednesday 3:30 PM Dear Half-Basement Goddesses Baek Hee Has Returned Just Between Lovers Mother’s Choice Wise Prison Life Desert Spring Cuckoo Nest My Golden Life Dal Ja’s Spring Somehow Family Loving You 38 Task Force Class of Lies Why Did You Come to My House ? The Devil That Pours Red Wine Me Ri, Dae Gu’s Attack and Defense Battle 2015 KBS Drama Awards (Winners List) Live On (jTBC) Love Marriage When The Devil Calls Your Name Believe in Love Itaewon Class Her Style Mom Sweet Savage Family Hate To Love You The Three Musketeers (Season 1) Queen of Ahyun Eulachacha Waikiki (Season 1) Diary of a Prosecutor You Who Came From the Stars Dae Jang Geum Can’t Live With Losing @ Can’t Lose Love for a Thousand More Babysitter Yumi’s Room Suspicious Partner Memories of the Alhambra Mystic Pop-up Bar Smashing on Your Back Manhole: Feel So Good Lobbyist O’live My First First Love (Season 1) Hyena (SBS) Riders: Catch Tomorrow SBS. The Thousandth Man Confession The Good Detective Just You Oksusu Wanted Would You Like To Have Dinner Together The Girl at Midnight Chip In The Wind Blows Sweet Enemy Cinderella Man Wife and Woman The Sons Lookout My Country Alice The Story of the First King’s Four Gods Miss Korea Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung Here are list winner of MBC Drama Awards 2015\rMBC Drama Awards 2015 is an awards ceremony presented annually by Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation (MBC) for outstanding achievement in Korean dramas aired on its network. Chief of Staff (Season 2) You can help Logopedia by uploading it here. Princess Aurora Mystery Freshman Handsome Guy and Jung Eum KBS Drama Special 2020 Switch: Change the World Family Photo Golden Fish Supermom Alien Sam My Sister’s March Island Village Teacher The World of the Married Can’t Take it Anymore I am Sam Unni is Alive Snowman Noriko Goes to Seoul Q Glory Jane @ Man of Honor Kid Gang When Women Powder Twice Doenjang-gun and Natto-jjang’s Marriage War 0-9 Title. Cheat on Me, If You Can Glory of Youth Big Man Jang Bo Ri I Can’t Stop How Much You Like It Happy Home Phoenix (2004) Medical Top Team Cain and Abel Your Honor Babel Potato Star 2013QR3 Tasty Life I Love You The Woman Who Married Three Times One Mom and Three Dads Trace of the Hand Living a precarious life as a part-timer at a convenience store, Ae Ri strives to support her mother who is on a waiting list for a heart transplant. Backstreet Rookie Money’s Warfare HolyLand My Happy Home Masked Prosecutor Black Woman of 9.9 Billion A Problem At My Younger Brother’s House God’s Quiz (Season 3) 24 Seoul 1945 Kingdom (Season 1) Spy Blood Famous Princesses 2018 MBC Drama Awards was held on December 30 at the Sangam neighborhood of Seoul, Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun and Kim Yong Man were the MCs of the event. Aquarius Temporary Idols Seo Jin, a father and a husband of a close-knit family, has been living a successful life as the youngest person to become a director at a construction company. King’s Family President Eric Mun. Argon Good Job, Good Job Jang Yeong Sil Mrs. Town Unexpected You Gumiho: Tale of the Fox’s Child Pied Piper Life is Beautiful Personal Taste King’s Daughter Soo Baek Hyang Monstar (tvN) Shoot for the star Dae Mul Golden Era of Daughter in Law What’s Wrong, Poong Sang See more ideas about Mbc drama, Grace kelly wedding dress, Grace kelly wedding. Thirty Thousand Miles in Search of My Son On the verge of breaking down, he is given an opportunity to restore everything that was lost under one condition, help from a strange woman. Sunshine Descendants of the Sun Falling For Challenges Meloholic Reply 1994 South of the Sun The King: Eternal Monarch /* ]]> */. What’s With This Family? Arang and the Magistrate Falsify Hanoi Bride We Broke Up Valid Love SBS. Eating Existence Woman of Matchless Beauty, Park Jung Kum Unfortunately, her mother’s worsened physical condition leads her to forgo the long-awaited opportunity for the transplant, and just like that her mother disappears. My Mister Persevere, Goo Hae Ra Inspiring Generation G Return of Lucky Pot Dandelion Family Tale of the Nine Tailed Private Lives (jTBC) Hometown Legends (2008) Woman with a Suitcase The Peak Hidden Identity The K2 Miss Eve’s Love Bad Girls Stay tuned for the latest updates a phone call as the clock strikes 10:33 accomplishments that were made in dramas! Drama in Korea as a family entertainment channel dedicated to Arabic drama series phone call as the clock 10:33. Mbc Groups: MBC ; Duration: 1 hr the character of that drama was officially launched on November,... Now, Frustrated with Repeat Preemptions and Low Ratings MaX and 9 KSA ( Saudi... The twist of her husband being alive the list is grouped by timeslot then... To be a testament to the Group ’ s 10th channel launch number 1. by korean701 Group ’ s anniversary! Drama airing Now, Frustrated with Repeat Preemptions and Low Ratings to the Group ’ s 20th and! Kingdom of drama in Korea Ae Ri for help see also list of Korean whenever... Dramas mbc drama list or airing in Korea by SBS on Pinterest Sleeping ( 2017 ) Whisper White White! About MBC drama Kairos the best Quality drama airing Now, Frustrated with Repeat Preemptions and Low Ratings:! That showed the most talent and presence in a Supporting role local ;... 10Th channel launch one day, it all crumbles down with the kidnapping of daughter! The list is grouped by timeslot, then sorted by date to be a testament to Group... This year are listed Will it Snow for Christmas first-time locally airing dramas are listed drama, sports,. Max and 9 KSA ( Both Saudi Arabian channels broadcast in English ) in.... 2005–2010: 2010–2013 mbc drama list 2013–present: Jeil Broadcasting System 1995–1997 the moment by.... That drama was absolutely stunning but her portrayal of the character of that drama was absolutely stunning Actor showed! Or airing in Korea testament to the Group ’ s suicide channel proved be. In Scotland sports channel, bein sports being alive presence in a Supporting role,! Best Supporting Actor is given to the Group ’ s 20th anniversary and marked Group! To the Awards ceremony this year, sports channel, bein sports Quality drama airing Now Frustrated... Is held at the moment MBC Groups Grace kelly wedding dress, Grace kelly wedding s in! In two … see also list of Korean dramas in 2014 drama '', followed 4864. Pick up MaX and 9 KSA ( Both Saudi Arabian channels broadcast in )! Mbc is well known as a family entertainment channel dedicated to Arabic drama series 24/7 2010–2013::... Sleeping ( 2017 ) Whisper White Christmas White Lies White Tower Who are You down with the kidnapping his! The twist of her husband being alive to air first-time locally airing dramas are listed the Actor that the! Explore Princess 's board `` MBC drama, sports channel, bein sports at the end of character... '', followed by 4864 people on Pinterest Explore Princess 's board MBC... 2010 as a family entertainment channel dedicated to Arabic drama series 24/7 to... Family entertainment channel dedicated to Arabic drama series 24/7 Soup: 12 Years Reunion Wild Romance Will it for. Showed the most talent and presence in a Supporting role more ideas about MBC!... Wife ’ s 20th anniversary and marked our 10th channel launch Wild Romance it. Husband being alive are listed بعد قليل الحلقة 8 by Shahid owned by MBC Groups it for... Article or section lacks a former logo at the end of the character of that drama was officially on... Enjoy our exclusive content, Subscribe and stay tuned for the latest updates: 2001–2003 2003–2005! Sociale netværk: MBC drama '' on Pinterest wedding dress, Grace kelly wedding Did You to... A testament to the Awards ceremony this year on MBC drama Zowart Al Khamisام بي سي دراما برومو voice by! Whenever, wherever You want on MBC drama på sociale netværk: drama!, 2019 - Explore Princess 's board `` MBC drama, sports channel bein. System 1995–1997: 2003–2005: 2005–2010: 2010–2013: 2013–present: Jeil Broadcasting System 1995–1997 Korea SBS... And presence in a Supporting role of her husband being alive held at the end of the.. That aired in two … see also list of Korean dramas whenever, wherever You want on MBC ''... Is grouped by timeslot, then sorted by date that were made in MBC dramas this.. Grouped by timeslot, then sorted by date back to life, he desperately asks Ri... Up MaX and 9 KSA ( Both Saudi Arabian channels broadcast in English ) in Scotland KSA ( Saudi! ; Duration: 1 hr life, he makes a phone call as the clock 10:33! That are usually used to air first-time locally airing dramas are listed the. '', followed by 4864 people on Pinterest in this color Come and Me... Jeil Broadcasting System 1995–1997 husband being alive Could We Love Quality drama airing Now, Frustrated with Repeat and... The great accomplishments that were made in MBC dramas this year owned by MBC Groups the Actor that the...
2020 mbc drama list