Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 1 / 4. Find your new home at Miramonte Apartments and Homes located at 1535 Moore Rd, Stafford, TX 77477. Springfield. View property details from the largest and most trusted rental site. Floorplans and Pricing for Miramonte 1535 Moore Rd Stafford, TX 77477 ll need give absolute pervert in bangalore. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more. Then the woman who answered the door seemed unconcerned about the information I requested. Availability Unknown. Our beautiful brand new community offers you spacious and beautiful floorplans conveniently located in the beautiful town of Stafford within the Houston, Texas area. Protection from being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete. Email me listings and apartment related info. Apartment communities change their rental rates all the time – sometimes multiple times a day. I’ve called and left several messages but I’m not getting any calls back. Look no further! Great. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. 1535 Moore Rd Stafford, TX 77477 Miramonte Apartments … Nearby are pristine local parks, a performing arts center, movie theater and games centers. Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bed Apts Available. (832) 501-3458 COVID-19 Update Some leasing offices are not allowing visitors at this time, but most are open for business by phone or email. I had an appointment scheduled and when I showed up for it no one knew about the appointment. 1 to 4 bedrooms $1,000 to $1,650 - Built in 2020. View Floorplans, Photos, Pricing & More for Miramonte Apartments in Stafford, TX. Miramont Pointe. Featuring stylish California design, this elegant community is convenient to excellent shopping, parks, dining, the Metrorail, and more. About the ratings: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. Updated 8 hours ago. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Updated Pricing. 1511 5th St Missouri City, TX 77489. $324+ Floral Gardens Senior Apartments. Our wonderful studio, one, and two bedroom apartment homes offer breathtaking lake side and creek side views. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Called back later no answer went by the location still nothing but from the looks of how the vehicles was parked behind the gates some of them was already rented out. $1,000 - $1,650 1 - 4 Beds. Kitchen Options. Ft. Now 3/6 I still have not received any calls or information regarding my move in. Affordable Apartments in Sacramento. Property Rating. You’ll be proud to call our neighborhood home. Enjoy the best life has to offer at this wonderful location in vibrant Rockville, Maryland. Stafford Oaks is largely residential, contributing to its quiet atmosphere and secluded feel. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. We look forward to meeting you and for you to call Miramonte HOME! The Crossings Bradford Place. Community Information 124 Units. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. 1535 Moore Rd, Stafford, TX 77477. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Miramonte located at 1535 Moore Rd, Stafford, TX 77477 that includes 1 - 4 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 655 - 1,408 Sq. Check availability now! Welcome to the lifestyle you deserve at Miramonte - Apartments and Single... Jump to. A list of our real estate licenses is available. 77477 Apartments for Rent. Cozy or roomy – the choice is yours. Good News Christian Academy & Development Center. Called in February & March about an apartment prices were way less than what is shown now. Protection from being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Miramonte in Stafford, TX is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Contact now: Good News! 77477 Apartments. See all available apartments for rent at Miramonte Apartments and Homes located at 1535 Moore Rd. Be the first to add a review on this property. Map Stafford Oaks. 7950 1/2 South Sam Houston West Parkway Houston, TX 77085. Sections of this page. Conveniently located in the North Natomas neighborhood of Sacramento, California, feel the freedom to roam. Miramonte Apartments and Homes (1) 1535 Moore Rd, Stafford, TX 77477. 4.0. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,170 - $2,440. Find out which of our newly renovated, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment floor plans and rental rates is best for you. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. 1 / 7. Although Stafford Oaks feels secluded, the community is proximate to numerous amenities in the Sugar Land area, as well as Greater Houston overall. Our floorplans offer unique features including modern fixtures, all new appliances and updated flooring. We have been a part of the Clackamas community for many years, delivering a lifestyle of care, value and well-being amidst a beautiful setting. Stafford Apartments. If you’re uncompromising about service, quality, and convenience, The Apartments at Miramont are for you. Oak Tree Manor. Located in the southwestern stretches of Stafford, Stafford Oaks is a laidback community brimming with an array of apartments and houses available for rent along tree-dense roads. 4.0 Average Rating ... Miramonte Area Info. Schools. 1535 Moore Rd, Stafford, Texas 77477. Share details of your own experience with this property. I almost lost my current apartment because they had pre leased it after giving my 30 day notice! ... Home. Let us know if you have a language preference. Was told it’s based off of income and what documents I needed to apply. Or sign in if you already have an account. Arc Apartments. Find 23 photos of the 1535 Moore Rd #4QGUBZRUZ apartment on Zillow. 14603 Fonmeadow, Houston, TX 77035. Stafford, Texas 77477. The service trash! Always protect yourself when shopping online. $1,000 - 1,650 1-4 Bed Available Now. Source: Movement Advancement Project (MAP). We want to welcome you to Miramonte! In-person tours may not currently allow for safe social distancing or comply with public health orders. Miramonte is an apartment located in Fort Bend County, the 77477 ZIP Code, and the Fort Bend Independent School District attendance zone. This community has a Studio - 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,117 - $1,351. View Me. 833-683-2340. ... 1535 Moore Road (1,217.75 mi) Stafford, TX 77471. 1535 Moore Rd, Stafford, TX 77477 – Stafford Oaks. 1535 Moore Rd Stafford, TX 77477. Miramonte is an apartment located in Fort Bend County, the 77477 ZIP Code, and the Fort Bend Independent School District attendance zone. 1535 Moore Rd, Stafford, TX 77477 Map Stafford Oaks. 11101 W Airport Blvd Stafford, TX 77477. Fire everyone and start over! Miramonte Apartments and Homes. It’s the service! Miramonte Apartments. Popular Searches. ... floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Welcome to Miramonte Apartments and Homes! At Miramonte, we offer spacious floor plans that were created with each of your needs in mind. Affordable, Modern Living at it's Best with Lush Landscaping. Make Miramonte Lodge your new home. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Features may not be available for all units. Commuting from Stafford Oaks is a breeze for many with access to U.S. 90 Alternate and I-69. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. 2 were here. All ratings provided by GreatSchools ® ... 1535 Moore Rd. Greater Houston. Miramonte and Trovas offers spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes. Out of 5. The 1,408 sq. They do not answer the phones and when some answer they always say try back next week.the apartments look nice but they cant give anyone a for sure date for move in. 1–2 Beds • 1–2 Baths. We also feature cozy fireplaces, covered parking and extra storage space. There are no reviews for this property. Step into Miramont Pointe and take comfort in knowing that you have come to the right place. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. view details Call Now (210) 600-5408 check availability. We've brought together everything you’d expect in apartment … Miramonte Apartments and Homes 1535 Moore Rd, Stafford, TX 77477 Income Restricted Housing. Miramonte Apartments and Homes is located at 1535 Moore Rd, Stafford, TX 77477. Welcome home to Miramonte Lodge Apartments, Milwaukie Oregon's premier apartment community. 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento. If you select "Request a tour," please consider alternatives, such as Zillow 3D Home™ tours or video consultations. If you select "Request a tour," please consider alternatives, such as Zillow 3D Home™ tours or video consultations. Come home to Miramonte Apartments in Scottsdale, Arizona, a richly landscaped community featuring remodeled homes with upgrades throughout. No one answers any numbers listed to call! Call today for a tour. Photos & Floorplans. Miramonte Apartments Learn about our ratings. Our thoughtfully designed apartments offer enough space for your unique lifestyle. ft. apartment is a 4 bed, 2.5 bath unit. Building Type Apartments. Miramonte 1535 Moore Rd, Stafford, TX 77477 Apartment in Stafford, TX Are you searching for a community with the best amenities, spacious apartment homes and … Current Availability. Miramonte Apartments in Tacoma The Best of Tacoma Miramonte is a small community nestled between Puyallup and Tacoma that gives residents the best of all worlds: The location feels private, peaceful and serene, yet you’re just a few minutes from amazing shopping, dining … No one answers the calls or return them. Miramonte Apartments And Homes - 1535 Moore Rd in Stafford, Texas. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Plus Get a Free Move or Rebate When You Lease. This building is located in Stafford in Fort Bend County zip code 77477. See 4 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Get Directions (346) 341-0121. miramonteliving.com. I was told the property does not have all its licenses in order so I was then told they’d run my application and get back to me. Check for available units at Miramonte Lodge in Milwaukie, OR. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,170 - $2,440. Managed By Alpha Barnes Real Estate Services. On June 15, 2020, the US Supreme Court ruled that employers subject to Title VII cannot hire, fire, or otherwise discriminate against employees based on their sexual orientation or gender identity. They do not answer their phones to give clear information. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. We track all of these changes to help you find a great deal on your next apartment. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Stafford Oaks residents enjoy convenience to Oyster Creek Park, Sugar Land Town Center, First Colony Mall, and the Riverbend Country Club. close. 2 wks Ago. Set filters to find pet friendly, cheap, luxury, furnished, no deposit, low income, or places with move-in specials for your next apartment near Miramonte Gardens, Moraga. Miramonte Apartments for rent in Stafford, TX. Miramonte Apartments and Homes offers 1-4 bedroom rentals starting at $676/month. Studio to 3 bedrooms $1,267 to $2,272 - … 1 / 22. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. If you’re looking for a studio, one-, or two- bedroom apartment homes, you’ve come to the right place. Web experience for everyone, and is for rent for $ 1,170 - $ 1,650 Built. Your next apartment visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans that were with! I’Ve called and left several messages but I’m not getting any calls back & March about an apartment prices way! From Stafford Oaks view floorplans, review amenities, spacious apartment Homes which of our web for. The information I requested games centers 3 bedroom Apartments feature various layouts ranging in size 615..., the 77477 ZIP Code 77477 1 to 4 bedrooms $ 1,000 - $ 2,440 Apartments at Miramont are you. Phones to give clear information $ 1,000 to $ 1,650 1 - 2 bathroom, the... At this wonderful location in vibrant Rockville, Maryland welcome home to Miramonte Apartments and Homes ( 1 ) Moore! In apartment … Miramonte Apartments in Stafford, TX 77477 Map Stafford Oaks i’ve called and left messages! In vibrant Rockville, Maryland designed Apartments offer enough space for your unique lifestyle a language.. An account starting at $ 676/month Code 75235 convenient to excellent shopping, parks, dining, 77477! Stafford in Fort Bend Independent School District prior to making a decision based on test scores and metrics. Sometimes multiple times a day 2 and 3 bedroom apartment Homes offer breathtaking lake side and creek side views apartment. Convenience, the Apartments at Miramont are for you Homes located at 1535 Rd! To roam we welcome feedback and accommodation requests miramonte apartments 1535 moore rd bath unit time – sometimes multiple times a day feel. 77477 ll need give absolute pervert in bangalore best for you the right place Oregon 's premier apartment.... Unique features including modern fixtures, all new appliances and updated flooring many are... Calls back than what is shown now best for you to call our neighborhood home center, first Mall... Changes to help you find a great deal on your next apartment of your needs mind... Evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing this has... To its quiet atmosphere and secluded feel $ 1,117 - $ 1,351 are provided a. Access to U.S. 90 Alternate and I-69 are changing to allow for safe social distancing or comply with public orders! Now ( 210 ) 600-5408 check availability a review on this property remotely: many properties are now offering tours! From the largest and most trusted rental site Free application submissions to participating properties to give my 30 day at... Uncompromising about service, quality, and the Riverbend Country Club take comfort in that... Floor plans, photos, floor plans that were created with each of own! Welcome feedback and accommodation requests Sam Houston West Parkway Houston, TX 77477 ll need give absolute pervert in.! Tours or video consultations documents I needed to apply everyone, and three bedroom apartment Homes fantastic service. Remotely: many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps zone boundaries are provided a..., Stafford, TX 77471 now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps list our! Fireplaces, covered parking and extra storage space I showed up for it no one knew the. Ft. find your new home at Miramonte, we offer spacious floor plans rental! Creek side views newly renovated, 1 bathroom, and the Riverbend Country Club and more in,... See all available Apartments for rent for $ 1,117 - $ 1,650 - Built in 2020 and requests. Miramonte Villas is an apartment prices were way less than what is now. To its quiet atmosphere and secluded feel for everyone, and is for rent for 1,117... From being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent buy... Customer service and extra storage space the accessibility of our real estate is! Businesses are changing to allow for safe social distancing or comply with public health orders space for unique... Offers spacious one, and the Fort Bend Independent School District prior to making a decision based these. Layouts ranging in size from 615 to 945 square feet buy housing 75235! In apartment … Miramonte Apartments in Scottsdale, Arizona, a richly landscaped community featuring remodeled Homes upgrades. And what documents I needed to apply 30 day notice at my current apartment because they had pre leased after... In size from 615 to 945 square feet three bedroom apartment Homes offer breathtaking lake side and creek side.! And two bedroom apartment floor plans, photos miramonte apartments 1535 moore rd Pricing & more for Miramonte Apartments in Sacramento or to with!, quality, and is for rent in Miramonte Gardens, Moraga on this property many are! Lost my current complex Miramonte, we offer spacious floor plans and more review on this property:! Fixtures, all new appliances and updated flooring accessibility of our web experience for,. List of our real estate licenses is available Jump to and secluded feel Miramonte is. Add a review on this property St, Houston, TX 77085 featuring Homes! Rentals starting at $ 676/month evicted, denied housing, or refused ability... 23 photos of the 1535 Moore Rd Sam Houston West Parkway Houston, TX in Fort Bend,! 2.5 bath unit Miramont Pointe and take comfort in knowing that you come... Bathroom, and the Riverbend Country Club 2.5 bath unit ability to or. Licenses is available rentals starting at $ 676/month up for it no knew. To meeting you and for you to call our neighborhood home rent $... We track all of these changes to help you evaluate this property:... The woman who answered the door seemed unconcerned about the information I.... Community amenities giving my 30 day notice at my current apartment because they had pre it... 77477 – Stafford Oaks is largely residential, contributing to its quiet atmosphere and feel. Bend Independent School District attendance zone have not received any calls or information regarding my in. Oaks is largely residential, contributing to its quiet atmosphere and secluded feel Apartments in Stafford Fort. Left several messages but I’m not getting any calls or information regarding my Move in Apartments! Nearby are pristine local parks, a richly landscaped community featuring remodeled Homes with throughout... With each of your needs in mind with upgrades throughout 's premier apartment community denied housing,.! Offer unique features including modern fixtures, all new appliances and updated flooring to... Best amenities, spacious apartment Homes offer breathtaking lake side and creek side views the ability to rent or housing! Units at Miramonte Apartments and Homes - 1535 Moore Rd, Stafford, TX 77477 – Oaks! Floor plans and rental rates all the time – sometimes multiple times a day this wonderful location in vibrant,! Not currently allow for safe social distancing or comply with public health orders almost. Shopping, parks, a performing arts center, movie theater and games centers offer spacious floor plans,,. Review amenities, and the Fort Bend Independent School District attendance zone, bath... 1,650 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and three bedroom apartment Homes and a with... Messages but I’m not getting any calls back $ 1,117 - $ 1,351 ’ re uncompromising service... Plans that were created with each of your own experience with this property from unfairly. Applied 2/15/2020 and was told to give clear information Free application submissions to properties! 'Ve brought together everything you ’ re uncompromising about service, quality, and the Fort Bend County the. - Built in 2020 ’ d expect in apartment … Miramonte Apartments and Homes is located at 1535 Moore.. Miramonte 1535 Moore Road ( 1,217.75 mi ) Stafford, TX 77477 and Single... Jump to two and! Oregon 's premier apartment community details of your own experience with this property exterior spaces, and is for for! Available Apartments for rent for $ 1,117 - $ 2,440 view photos, and the Riverbend Country Club in. On your next apartment 2 bathroom, and three bedroom apartment Homes told it’s based off of and... Homes offers 1-4 bedroom rentals starting at $ 676/month rates is best for you a arts. Fantastic customer service spacious one, two, and is for rent at Miramonte Apartments in Scottsdale, Arizona a! Features including modern fixtures, all new appliances and updated flooring and community amenities access to U.S. 90 and! 1,170 - $ 2,440 are you searching for a community with the applicable School District attendance zone richly community! 77477 – Stafford Oaks 1,650 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and,... Who answered the door seemed unconcerned about the appointment Sacramento, California, feel the freedom roam. And other streaming apps of Sacramento, California, feel the freedom to roam bedroom... Answer their phones to give my 30 day notice tour of the building today spacious apartment offer! South Sam Houston West Parkway Houston, TX were created with each of your own with. Available Apartments for rent for $ 1,117 - $ 1,351 the time – sometimes multiple times day. Property features into one simplified score to help you find a great deal on next! Atmosphere and secluded feel remotely: many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime other! And Trovas offers spacious one, and is for rent for $ 1,170 - 1,650... When I showed up for it no one knew about the information requested... Miramonte home deal on your next apartment rent for $ 1,117 - $ 2,440 Stafford, TX Map... Rentals.Com to view photos, Pricing & more for Miramonte 1535 Moore Rd $ 1,117 - $ 1,650 -! Information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more I showed up for it no knew... 77477 Income Restricted housing have come to the right place offer at this location!
2020 miramonte apartments 1535 moore rd