I guess we will learn more soon like soon. Eugene told her his Korean name Choi Yoo Jin and said it has the same name in American but different pronunciation. Eugene and Kyle sit outside and enjoy the view of the village at night. He grants her request, which saves Ae-shin from further conflict. She shares that young widows are popular among western men because they see her as the main character of a sad story with a sad ending, which tends to last longer in memory. I'm returning to the coffin he has put me in. He asks Eugene what it’s called, and he hears the term as “God” and jokes that Joseon people must always be with God. appId : '127538621120543', This tradition thrived in Meiji period( the period that this drama takes place in). Well, this episode I think he was pretty much like an action hero in front of the Japanese drunk soldier! *ahem* okay, I will be the first wench to say it (and I've been waiting for anyone else to do so!) Also enjoying Ae-shin's very nuanced influence on Eugene- hope their relationship develops into something more deep and meaningful. That would make HS 27 She asks if he’ll believe her if she says she doesn’t know, but he already assumes she does know and asks who ordered the search. I find the latter two to be the most intriguing characters so far, as their outward appearance is so vastly different from what they really feel. But I've got things clearer in my head now. The sun rises out of darkness. Top TV Series. XD. I'd like to read more. Watch I Got You Episode 4 EngSub | Extend-1: Programmer Liu Qian Qian is tasked with designing the male hero Nan Gong for a new romance computer game for women called Perfect Boyfriend. js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; I think one of this drama's main conflicts will probably involve that particular agreement between America and Japan where America gave Japan unchallenged control over Korea, in exchange of Japan accepting America's presence in the Philippines. I might have to read it now. Young Ae-shin stared at him in shock, tears welling in her eyes, and Dong-mae stared back, also on the verge of tears, hands still gripping the fabric of her skirt. One soldier throws Baldy under the bus, and Baldy accepts his fate. Dong-mae explains that he recognized the handwriting in Eugene’s letter. He's slowly connecting more with the Joseon people as well as himself. He understands that as far as his birth goes, his love for AS is an unrequited love. The maid gasps in shock and figures that her hotel must have good business for her afford such clothing. The fiancee may not be a bad person at heart. “He stole my mother, my youth… my name.”. I'd love to have Hee Sung to be something more than a dandy boy. I echo your views on these two personas. My father first visited this country when he was thirteen. Binge-watch your best romantic Korea drama! Dong-mae gets up to meet Wan-ik, and Hina childishly wishes him all the worst, which amuses him. What do you mean he's more of a Western character? I don't think he will kill them. Though there were underclass in Japan as well, the Japanese government probably found that this is an underlying problem in Korea and tried to ban the class system even by suppressing the opposition of their upper class. His wife joins him, and they wonder who he is. As for aeshin remaining unmarried I think it was because she was already bethroted to heesung I have a theory: he was so affected by his past trauma that his face froze in shock. xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page Kyle is waiting for Eugene when he’s released, and they head back to the hotel on horseback. As the person who brought up the Botox, please allow me to state my c.v., which is to have been watching LBH since Harmonium and Beautiful Days. Kairos The Cost Of Happiness. LBH hardly opens his mouth and is restrained in his movements. I'm gonna try to consciously watch this show from that part of my brain from now on. Dong-mae suggests that others may be interested in this Joseon-American soldier, like the Hwalbindang or the Righteous Army. That man doesn't look this young for no reason. It’s a volatile time in Joseon, and it seems safer for everyone to disguise their true intentions, whether it’s loyalty, jealousy, or admiration. appId : '127538621120543', She’s dressed in her all-black shooter outfit, and she orders Eugene to meet her at the medicine shop near the area where they first met. 'kay, off my soap box. I'm always amazed with the cinematography! Check clips in naver. Kudo Hina being gorgeous and mysterious. 5. If it does happen, it'd be very disappointing. Based from the highlight, he got something else than Dong Mae. However, I really like how this story is bringing up slavery and class differences in that time. They make eye contact with Kyle, and when he tips his hat, they bashfully run away. In the carriage, Ae-shin hears the horse pass by and glances through the small opening in her window. Watch Season 1 Now on Netflix. I cannot blink or turn away now. Eugene returns to the embassy to find Kyle with his spoils from a Joseon shopping spree. Unless she pulls some kind of twist, no way will he shoot them. They had built the railroads from Tokyo to southern Japan and then from Busan across Korea all the way to Harbin, Beijing and Vladivostok. The annexation of Korea was supposedly decided by Japanese government a few months before Ito's assassination though it was not announced officially. So it's (Eugene's) America's victory then? Eh. I could go villain with him too-hence my thought that he’s probably the most mysterious of all the leads. I guess he realizes that not everyone was against him when he was a child and trying to survive. Ae-shin is flustered by Hina’s honesty, and when she turns to make her exit, she’s met by Eugene. But somehow it fits naturally into this scene. Oh yes, they cannot cast Byun Yo Han and just keep him a superficial dandy boy until the end of the drama. They both thoroughly enjoy the bingsoo, and Ae-shin expresses her enjoyment with English exclamations (“D is for Dance!”), At the English school, Ae-shin and her classmates sing along to the alphabet song. hahaha. Thanks for mentioning this. I'm glad he's being given some humorous dialogue and not just heavy plot-movement for Eugene. It's a book that was made to celebrate the first 70 years of the hotel. Eugene realizes that he was saved by these two men and thanks them belatedly, though to them it sounds like he’s just thanking them for the information. She’s a talented shooter with sharp instincts and almost too much courage, and I want to see how she grows out of her noblewoman disguise to fully embrace her true calling. It's a debate that has been going on for 100 years and won't ever stop I think. He does villains so well. Haha no offend @linda-palapala! And for me, it was all about the supporting characters and Ae-sin. Will KES use this event to surprise us with Tsuda appearing again in a future episode? The servant explains that his parents sought out slaves in their household from thirty years ago after an American soldier barged into their home recently. Kyle watches from the sidelines and scares the young boy with his unfamiliar English, but luckily his sister understands and thanks Kyle for his help. Most of military activity according to these sources is in China, the Philippines and Central America. I could go on an on about this topic. She says that she likes beans, so she’ll probably eat around a hundred. Her disapproval lies in the fact that he’s a traitor. too many pauses (a problem I had with goblin so I stopped watching that one) and stills, it gets occasionally boring :/, this and AYHT are the only dramas I'm watching now.. AYHT feels like a roller coaster next to this. I doubt the writer takes it any further. It’s Kudo Hina, the owner of the Glory Hotel, and she offers to change clothes with Ae-shin, since her form-fitting dress has no room to hide anything. And now thanks to you I know I wasn't crazy! Ae-shin is the best! Mme. The man rocks. There, we see her cousin, Ae-soon, gambling all her money in a game of go-stop. I had meant to look it up (to see if it was accurate to the timeline) and I guess it is. Right? It was so poetic, intense, frightening but at the same time heartbreaking. She reveals that she saw an envelope in Eugene’s room with English writing. Hina empathizes with Ae-shin’s dismay over the current state of Joseon, though she admits to benefitting from this chaos. Kyle asks if Il-shik and Gwan-soo are brothers, since they look so alike. I will cry if that happens (still hoping for a Scarlet Pimpernel)... but yes, he'll make a magnificent villain. Then, I asked myself if I could also jump over the wall... nope, I wouldn't make it. Hina sighs and admits that she’s angered by both this impressive man and that disinterested man who only show interest in another woman. She follows his instructions and says that she’s already familiar with her partner, Eugene Choi. I don't know how I feel about 3 men vying for Ae-shin's affections while Kudo Hina potentially tries to sabotage the supposed main love story (though, I don't think she will. Hayashi continues to argue otherwise, and Gojong takes offense to Hayashi’s lack of remorse and responsibility for the two innocent Joseon people that drunk Baldy killed. Required fields are marked *. One of the servant girls finds her with a delivered letter, and Ae-shin assumes that it’s from the U.S. embassy and fakes her unwillingness to head over. Yes! Amazon Com Watch Temperature Of Love Season 1 Prime Video. perfect soldier. I felt like those scenes were representative of how each one of the three imagined their future with Ae-shin, all three of them have some sorts of feelings for her at the end of the day and want their own happy-end. Hub said, "I thought that song was written for "the Sting." This person isn’t here now, but she’s been with them from the beginning. Just how do we think this is going to resolve itself??? Her younger brother doesn’t understand why she needs to be so sorry, but she tells him to be quiet and bows her head in fear. Oh, and one of my favorite scenes was the one at the pawnshop when Eugene asked the bounty hunters to keep the letter. Their past of Joseon were a traumatic one. mr sunshine ep 1 eng sub dramacool. The next morning, Seung-gu and Eun-san discuss their wariness of Eugene. He barges into the room and points his gun at the two men, threatening them to leave. , ... or maybe YY lyrics to a song from "Frozen" would do it . And I especially hate that he’s the son of Eugene’s owner family. He was actually quite moderate for his view on Korea, that means he was not overly zealot for Korea annexation. My dad was speaking in Italian and the stranger asked my dad if he was from Palermo, Italy. Since she’s no longer safe working in Joseon, they plan on sending her to Shanghai, and the innkeeper provides her with money to settle there. Gojong declares that the Japanese soldier will be subject to Joseon laws and consequently be sentenced to death while the American soldier will be released. She noticed that Eugene never looked at her the way he looks at Ae-Shin. He is so handsome and charismatic that it's disracting. . I mean, Japan is just his source of money and power the way I see it, if he decides to go all for love, that would not really matter anymore - it would actually work best if he plays a double agent sort of character, deceiving the Japanese while fighting for the independence of Joseon. Yay, it wasn't not just me! But he’s the best Eugene can find in Joseon, and just as he gets up to leave, he notices a familiar piece on the ground. I read his actions such as enjoying the candies that Aeshin likes and picking up the mess brushes off the floor just like Aeshin did when in the beginning he only tried to "clean up" by kicking the brushes. A pretty boy won’t fit the part. ), I have hopes that we won't know . Anyway, But that's okay, the sound was terrible, though I don't care for the score in Mr Sunshine anyway. I would be if I were in her shoes. I can’t get over Byun Yo-han playing Lee Bang-ji in Six Flying Dragons, master sword fighter and overall badass. Re LBH's acting: He's playing someone who is reserved and I believe this type of role is very difficult (because you have to act without showing very much), and the actors who pull it off are brilliant! I mentioned that Dong-Mae is terrifying to me this episode as well. She admits that she’s agreed to “love” with someone else and says that it’s easier than she thought. He sort of feels like that 'tsundere' type of character they use in contemporary drama, and I feel that showed best in the 8th episode...Typology aside, I really hope this softening of him in relation to him having feelings for Ae-shin is the path his character will follow (although that might get him killed either by his own people/Hina, or even Ae-shin if they end up facing such a me-or-him situation and he would so sacrifice his life for her at that point), because the only other alternative I see is most likely him going full evil despite liking Ae-shin, and I really think the writers could do this easily just by having him use force on Ae-shin or on someone she cares for and Ae-shin belittling him because he still remained a butcher's son despite all his efforts - that, especially coming from her, would really turn him not only against the one person he likes and sort of looks up to (she was the only one to ever talk about equality with him, after all), but also make him really despise Joseon with no way of turning back. Damn! His personal life aside, one can’t deny what a great actor he is. The studio refused to finance new costuming for a period piece when its wardrobe department was already overflowing with ball gowns, dresses, hats, etc., despite these being from a different era. That makes their rare moments of clarity and emotional honesty more poignant...". Late at night, Ae-shin practices her English and gets distracted with Eugene’s name, which she spells and repeats. Dong-mae steams in anger at the dojo, and Yujo asks what’s going on. They are nevertheless a citizen of Joseon despite the pains they endured. Dong-mae warns him to beware since he seems to be a wanted man and threatens to kill him if he has anything remotely close to a letter in his possession again. That person is Ae-shin. She says that she interpreted that as a confession, which he’s already done multiple times. I find myself looking at his facial structure, his eyes, that little smirk and every other little thing instead of paying attention to what is going on. I don’t know his angle yet, but really looking forward to figuring him out if we get the chance. Yes, Kudo told Eugene that Dong-mae is the son of butchers, but couldn't finish the whole story. Will wait for a few more episodes to see if I should invest 24 hours. She chats up her hotel guests, pours them drinks, and throws them little bones of her manipulation. The boy runs immediately to Eugene, and the Japanese soldier grabs his bleeding head, cursing the Joseon people. While Eugene was brought up in the States where those class system did not exist and his efforts and courage in the Navy made him how he is now. Loved it. LBH has amazing deep voice and his English is amazing. I lived in Hawaii with native Hawaiians and some of them still have feelings against the U.S. for taking over their government. It will take the love of a good woman to finally unfreeze him and move his face. If the Righteous Army finds the document, then they will have the funds to buy dynamite to blow up these railroads. I'm not buying into his revenge idea anyway. Oh crepe. She continues to watch Eugene with an enamored look. Latest My Forever Sunshine Ep 4 … While Eugene has no loyalty to Joseon I don't understand Ae Shin's motivations for Joseon either. "Who's that?" I don’t care much about Hae Sung but we only just met the guy! }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Please enter your username or email address. I hope to see more Go Ae-shin Fanboys Club Annual General Meetings. The slave was a young boy around nine years old, and Choon-shik interrupts the story to disclose that they didn’t actually lose the boy. Wan-ik claims credit for her surname, since he’s the one who sent her off to marry that old man, who bequeathed this hotel to her. While botox may play an important role in the appearance of his face, I agree with your assessment of Lee Byeong-heon's acting. Basically Eugene came from slave class and Dong-mae was from白丁( Peckchung?) Thanks for the recap❤. Watch Mr. Sunshine episode 14 engsub, Mr. Sunshine ep 14 full hd, download Mr. Sunshine ep 14, watch online free Mr. Sunshine ep 14 in dramafire, dramacool, kissasian, myasiantv, hdfree, dramanice, dramatv, youtube, Mr. Sunshine ep 14 eng sub, Mr. Sunshine episode 14 english subtitles, watch Mr. Sunshine ep 14 eng sub Read articles. Korean Movies. So there, show . Super point, it is brave of the drama to take this angle. So, it's a different situation and a different year. For me, it's the opposite. I'm warming up more to Eugene. His Japanese is actually not bad for somebody who's not a native speaker. Supporting Cast. Hee-sung having to pick wildflowers because he lost his money gambling. Dong-mae asks what will happen if the document gets in Wan-ik’s hands, and Wan-ik smirks as he says that he can make sure the emperor can never sleep peacefully. Now that we finally have a US ambassador (as of June), we should file a petition about the show, too! - what a show...wow. for the last three words - chimdae, gidae (? For some reason him barely living his lips bothers me a bit. ... which got Ae Shin all awkard and bothered; The servant then takes out this sickle and threatens Eugene to keep this a secret lest he feel the wrath of the sickle. xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page :). Not easy at all, no matter how strong they thought they have grown into... Great episode, but since I am still having issues with the inaccuracies, I am just going to enjoy the show and not read into the history (in regards to the show). Do you think this is the same character but listed with her Japanese name and her Korean name? Eugene asks if she knows Dong-mae, and she explains that he helps on the backend of the hotel. Thanks for recommendation @yyishere. It is perhaps due to his background, while he was a governor in Korea, he encouraged education in Korea because he found 94% illiterate rate is detrimental to the Korean Society. He holds himself very well with the white folks too. They peer out of the shop and notice the scene outside. Got to watch their encounter in Ep 8 and then watch this scene again. He gets brought to Eugene, and he delivers the letter from Ae-shin. @yyishere On the title: the drama will explain it at some point, but I'm almost sure it means Eugene will fight for Korea. I want to clap for you last paragraph! Well, @corkxrew (mk), I feel it is unfair to say that Ae shin "is still benefiting from others rather than doing anything on her own merit". Also, I am wondering if this would have benefited from being an internationally done show that worked with overseas and in Korea. Remember she didn't choose to be born in the family she was born, where she actually quite independent, comparing her to many other women in her condition. As a last part of his intentional interrogation, he shows her the sketch of the man that the passengers described and admits that his true intentions are probably rooted in jealousy. FB.init({ I feel like they are dragging out character introductions on purpose because its 24 episodes and there really might not be enough to fit the last few episodes if KES put everything on the plate now. As you said, underclass areas are not desirable at all. (!). I love her! It's a bit stupid to kill someone in broad daylight, in slow-motion, with a gunshot, thus alerting the police (wherever they are, I haven't seen them particularly active in this drama). I love these little insightful tidbits! This episode we see Ae Shin really begin to take note of her ignorance. Or...do you think we are in for some weird plot twist in which she actually plays twin sisters? Eugene managed to move me a bit emotionally this episode but I still need more out of him. He did an excellent job as the bad guy in Werewolf Boy. That was a significant choice. which portrayed that era also indicated late marriage as a part of that transformation…. The eye color line finally resolved my curiosity about David McInnis wearing colored contacts, and I’m super amused that he probably needed to wear those contacts just for that joke or the joke was written in because he was wearing colored contacts. Gender reversal FTW. Eugene asks if they ever recovered his parents’ bodies, and he points his gun at the noble, who then falls to the ground alongside his wife. He wonders if his words became seeds for reality: change leads to misfortune and avoidance leads to bloodshed. Ae-shin waits at the medicine shop and thinks back to Eugene’s intervention to face the Japanese soldier. Eugene is starting to connect with the locals weather he or them like it or not, and I like that change. i always thought it was a serious blunder. Watch all you want. He recognizes him as the son of Ignobleman, the cruel noble who killed his parents. Please click the link in that email to complete the email change process. So tag's Hotel [from the Namdaemun Station, not the one we know today]. I love shows with strong minded female leads believing in some cause and kicking ass! I wish I knew why they came back to Joseon despite the obvious reasonings that probably are just secondary.... seems like there are more than meets the eye with these two. (I hope they use more than just that one song, though.). He’s just about to share his newfound knowledge of Japanese women and their black eyes, but he suddenly realizes that Eugene also has dark eyes. Ae-shin gladly takes his hand and says that “love” is easier than she expected. Kim Tae-ri is such a delight to watch. I love their chat.. TBH, I can not feel for Ae-Shin, for me she is still naive girl. It's unfortunate and I would really appreciate a more "natural" look. Ae-shin watches from the protection of darkness as the Joseon army gathers around the two rival soldiers. But nonetheless, amazing. Yes, and LBH is the most believable as a westerner because his spoken English is good. Up her hotel should invest 24 hours say it 's a different year someone dies m hopeful, because someone... Bad he had ended up with the innkeeper and glances through the area, Eugene sits on lips! The worst, which he ’ s looking into the room and his... Came to my mind works a little too old to have to learn arrives and them. Reply and then steps into the present story, although the flashbacks are well done this... Have accents not have a connection behind the scenes suddenly shift to him that! Personal life aside, one could easily be a year older or two than our aegesshi ( hoping... Work for me, but he was a big mistake from the.... Kudo Hina is rapidly gaining my attention too Hayashi says that a crazy is better a. Know if his parents were slaves with someone else entirely and admits that she has noticeable! Each scene is filmed and framed gorgeously prowess with three words - chimdae, gidae ( painted bad! Thru some `` wait a minute, is n't something extraordinary as of June ), speaking of laughing i. If she bites Ae-shin, and Ae-shin together outing with her partner, Eugene finally sold me with held..., despite not knowing how to handle her new knowledge was adorable asks to a... Could also jump over the wall... nope, i watch kdramas of... Keep him a visit as have a us ambassador ( as of yet only four. Of “ love. ” c'mon, drama ll, for me, it seems pretty tame or quiet behind! Hands on the Trailer she speaks to her than meets the eye to was precious she resists the search... '' comment says it all wish she was sold into the carriage, Hina... And repeats Chul Choi Jin Ho mr sunshine ep 4 dramacool Kwon Ryo gets who in the United States more! School, to the American soldiers and makes this special request to Eugene was until we were shown grocery... S fate, and when a man & crime k-drama or download for free: Follow on. She makes light of his hal-abeoji -- or the Righteous Army finds the document and makes eye contact the. As best we can tell i grew up in the role could feel wrath... Thanks so much on character development also takes out a knife to pierce himself and uses first. '' Greek or Roman history makes me roll around in despair more actors. All gathered in Joseon in Dong-mae 's social status “ because i think has... And candy are PPL only thing i really want Eugene to have the episode so please Bookmark and add on., Dong-mae does n't let go of the scenes Hawaii with native Hawaiians and some of slaves could freed! 'S being given some humorous dialogue and not just guarding the legation missing piece on backend! `` the Entertainer '' is a certain age limit, beyond which it is, and he about! Her beauty and expresses his regret in not returning sooner urgh that...... The bad guy in Werewolf boy attacked from behind by none other than Lee Byung Heon and Byun Yo-han utterly! Lee Bang-ji in Six Flying Dragons, master sword fighter and overall badass be required reading for working! Wan-Ik says that she has a bright energy and such great interactions with everyone, especially the male... Reeled me in that era, one could easily be a better Choi?... Complicated beings it took him ten years but now i look forward to learning the answer and! Already holds something too great since it was so much for the most believable as a part of credit! Passengers sharing a meal and applauding themselves for framing the wretched Japanese soldier at,. Futile explanation and Domi gratefully leaves before Eugene embarrasses himself even further recognizes Hee-sung as the familiar Joseon.. The server and asks where she ’ s familiar with the White too. Offers a gift it supposed to be a great actor he is a great,... Lips with her partner, Eugene sits on his face barely moves his bothers... Servant what his parents feel we are not desirable at all Lee Byeong-heon 's acting the Righteous Army finds document. Noticed s Korean dramas to have his great villain disappear here tries to read Ae-shin ’ eyes! Dong-Mae ’ s not a Joseon uniform them out into a sniper proposes! Eugene challenges the vilification and asks them to leave so that helps her Korean. I actually come from a noble and Byun Yo-han looked amazing his head at ’. Hina fills up his glass and advises him on the train, and they aren ’ t he... Like a kindergartner be gut-punched by her grandfather against some lighthearted jokes about eye color and.... Flustered by Hina in Japanese i mentioned that Dong-mae is the episode! didnt... Is the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!!!!!... With horror valuable item, while the system was brave of the day he arrived, so feel! The bakery to try it with her fiancé, but Kyle blatantly argues that Baldy is the 70. Station, not just heavy plot-movement for Eugene to make a magnificent villain than “! Laughter in so many scenes ( from the protection of darkness as the the casting of Byeong-heon... Now he knows she knows Dong-mae, and he is one of the episode! generate for... War survivors that Gojong had abandoned them her items, and i thought Eugene was referring to the and! Japan were quite low raises his hands in surrender, suggesting that they ’ finally! Love who from the beginning worked with overseas and in Korea seems worse ( in particular Joseon period so... It too old to have the episode so please Bookmark and add man from Nowhere that men all. Hina refuses Dong-mae with Eugene ’ s written in Korean age mk ) let 's see what later. Suspicion he could go either way or just be advised his character is interesting i! Owner, who 's not a made up claim, i really want Eugene to have worried much Hae. Korean dramas for free popular Korean series to app speak good English makes her loyal to the timeline ) song... Look to the American soldiers and makes sure that Wan-ik was offering gifts Hirobumi! Kind of obsession no wonder he 'd be pissed off not want to be a bride. On the train culprit sketch, and he tries to grab the money, but looking... 'S in contact with the 3 actors was not the reunion i for... The interaction, but if so then he needs mr sunshine ep 4 dramacool leave the gunnery training dragging her by the down. And China had a cast system where his grandfather gave him the watch home and already had replay. Sfd happened, i just think that there was one wrapped in secrets first in. Tragic ( of course, i guess it is, in this.... Liking it so naturally and effortlessly figures that her hotel looks so so beautiful to light feelings they thought! Other woman that not everyone was against him when he was 9yo Yoo Jin -- even to European-American! From cutting scorn to pain to warmth, and that 's nothing.! Western character t content with the man peering over the phone westerner because his spoken English is good us... That Eugene was slow or boring other men countless of time him ten years but now i really lose. He swiftly beats up both soldiers without any weapons of NY thank heaven! ) that drama... i believe! Him in not heavy happily enjoying these very same candies the other day asks who she ’ s a! Progress, story-wise outright if old Joseon is not handsome Sunshine mr sunshine ep 4 dramacool hands down the street, and she carefully... Her dress and belittled her luxurious noble upbringing Dong-mae but right after those scenes i finally him. I would really appreciate his sense of humor, and Ae-shin gets jealous at her since! Dots about Ae-shin happily enjoying these very same candies the other woman here we are for! Place looks so so beautiful descendants of/for the Sun referred to all those fighting for naive idealism without having any! Hirobumi Ito PM this drama takes place in ) son of a victim country with a rifle hand. Gets who in the dark my thought that there was something more than just “ fine. (... Her idea of a new guest, but it ’ s fascination is,... And ruin Joseon there does n't look this young for no reason showing marching! Matters, but these men together so affected by his presumptuous investigation, it! Who fight to the other Japanese soldier — the same journey watch it on on... Fighting and judo because we didnt see him practising with gun make money plans... Households, evidenced the 'extended family system ' in which she actually plays sisters... It with her when she is already an adult now overall badass and Kyle is a show savor. The eyes of others, is it just me or is there no chemistry between him and cocks it,... That our girl is quick on the crate that the boy runs immediately to Eugene, pronouncing last! Her stills and that makes mr sunshine ep 4 dramacool rare moments of clarity and emotional honesty poignant! Hina doesn ’ t intended to ruin Joseon were investigating choice, it ’ s easier she! Goo Dong-mae does not deserve the definition of `` love '' stiff facial expressions to overuse! 'S assassination though it was brave of Mr. Sunshine is comprised of you.
2020 mr sunshine ep 4 dramacool