Social isolation is for people and NOT chickens.”, if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { If they’re fresh as fuck, they’ll poach like a champion.”. Login with your Facebookor Linkedin account, Aussie Kitchen Beast ‘Nat’s What I Reckon’ Just Introduced Machine Gun Kelly To Poached Eggs, PSST: Nat's What I Reckon Just Showed Us How To Poach An Egg If You Keep Fucking Yours Up, These Primo 'Nat's What I Reckon' Cooking Vids Are The Fkn Funniest Thing Online RN. }. You know, because chickens have feelings too. How to Take Phone Photos That Stand Out (When Everything Has Already Been Photographed) Entertainment. if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { Nat's What I Reckon PaperBack December 1, 2020 Now that we've cooked our way out of lockdown and are wondering what the hell to do next, Nat's back - and he's ready to teach us more about life in this thoroughly unhelpful (but maybe actually kinda helpful) self-help guide. He’s already critiqued Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver’s handiwork. Chickens are people too. And because he couldn’t see Nat onscreen, he didn’t quite know what to do with this Aussie delicacy, even suggesting to add another slice of bread to make a poached egg sandwich. Aussie YouTube chef and all-round lose unit Nat’s What I Reckon just dropped a video featuring none other than Machine Gun Kelly, teaching the rapper the art of poaching the perfect egg. Comedian and YouTube cooking sensation Nat’s What I Reckon is back again, but this time he’s teamed up with Cancer Council NSW to host a live cook-along fundraiser! Comedian and YouTube cooking sensation Nat’s What I Reckon is back again, but this time he’s teamed up with Cancer Council NSW to host a live cook-along fundraiser! Death Hoodie (Unisex) – with back print * Add to Cart. Machine Gun Kelly, who joined Nat in the kitchen via Zoom, was enlisted to help tackle the ever-challenging poached egg. However, there was a twist. Good Onya Champ Tee Towel * Add to Cart. NWIR Black & Yellow Tee (Unisex) * Add to Cart. }. Nat’s exploded to become one of the country’s biggest iso cooking stars, so it’s only fitting that linked up with MGK through the magic of Zoom. siteads.queue.push( {"site":"pedestriantv","pagetype":"article","ad_type":"article","sec":"bites","amp":false,"article":"nats what i reckon poached egg","article-tags":["Food","Cooking","Bites","nats what i reckon"],"native":["null"],"paid":"true","has_jw_player":"false","ad_location":"out-of-page-mobile","targeting":{"ptv-pos":2},"provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot_out-of-page-mobile_section-index-1641429103"} ); Login with your Facebookor Linkedin account, PSST: Nat’s What I Reckon Just Showed Us How To Poach An Egg If You Keep Fucking Yours Up, Just So You Know, Jimmy Brings Has Free Alcohol Delivery All Weekend Across Australia. It sounds simple, I know. But poaching an egg is really bloody hard, and when you’re a fully-fledged adult who can’t poach a googy boy to save your life, it can feel pretty embarrassing. New World Artists, Exclusive Booking Agents for Nat's What I Reckon.. 2 weeks of sticking to Slimming World and I’m 11.5lbs down, gained my half stone award and picked up slimmer of the Week too! Content creator, comedian, rock musician, isolation cooking champion and mental health ambassador Nat has been making videos as Nat’s What I Reckon for almost a decade. Watch this hilarious Aussie metalhead teach Machine Gun Kelly how to poach an egg If you haven’t seen the classic cooking videos popping up online, courtesy of one of Australia’s most metal comedians Nat’s What I Reckon, you’re seriously missing out on some good laughs. Nat's What I Reckon is a reaction to an otherwise mundane world. }. He also added that you should also opt for free-range eggs. Happy with that. Youtube Character Uncle Roger Reviews Nat’s What I Reckon’s Egg Fried Rice Entertainment. If a chicken is nice enough to give you their fucking eggs, at least let them go for a walk. }. get yourself some sesame oil put a couple of teaspoons in there and you wanna gently scramble your eggs. You May Also Like. Smashed the poached eggs Champion! }. 02 Nov 2020. Aussie YouTube chef and all-round lose unit Nat’s What I Reckon just dropped a video featuring none other than Machine Gun Kelly, teaching the rapper the art of poaching the perfect egg. He really couldn’t make it any simpler. Death Tee (Unisex) * There was the Dalgona coffee-making phase, the can't-look-away fixation with the cakes-not-cakes videos, and the strong affinity we started to have for the very sweary Nat's What I Reckon. 1 onion 1 garlic clove 2 carrots a few sprigs of fresh herbs such as parsley, rosemary, oregano, or 1 ts dried 30g olive oil 1 tin (400g) tomatoes Broadsheet Adelaide. Beef Stroganoff Recipe Remix Being pregnant makes me crave comfort food. Unless noted otherwise, all content © Andrew Robbins 1997 - 2020. Congratulations on raising money for … 04 Nov 2020. The sardonically ‘ocker’ Aussie YouTube sensation Nat’s What I Reckon has been causing quite a stir of late thanks to his hilarious but informative cooking shows.. Now the hirsute comedian has teamed up with the Cancer Council for a special live cook-along fundraiser this week.. Streaming live from the Cancer Council NSW’s Facebook page from 12pm on Thursday 28 May, Nat … By signing up, you agree to Pedestrian Group's Terms of Service and consent to our Privacy Policy. Hot. Then the fucking special little hat on back I've lived here for almost three months and I'm still fucking can't work this thing out. siteads.queue.push( {"site":"pedestriantv","pagetype":"article","ad_type":"article","sec":"bites","amp":false,"article":"nats what i reckon poached egg","article-tags":["Food","Cooking","Bites","nats what i reckon"],"native":["null"],"paid":"true","has_jw_player":"false","ad_location":"mobile-mrec","targeting":{"ptv-pos":"2"},"provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot_mobile-mrec_section-index-189624889"} ); But one internet chef who has broken through the noise and is gaining loads of buzz is Nat’s What I Reckon and his uniquely Australian-style cooking lessons. Things I had when I was little. The Best Australian Podcasts Of 2020: From True Crime to Sex Education Broadsheet Adelaide. if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { Risky stuff. Nat, star of Nat’s What I Reckon YouTube and Facebook show, is resisting packet sauces and frozen meals. Nats What I Reckon -- it's a YouTube channel. 26 Nov 2020. “They’re a bit of a metaphor for our mental health at times. siteads.queue.push( {"site":"pedestriantv","pagetype":"article","ad_type":"article","sec":"bites","amp":false,"article":"nats what i reckon machine gun kelly","article-tags":["Cooking","Machine Gun Kelly","nats what i reckon","Zoom Cooking"],"native":["null"],"paid":"true","has_jw_player":"false","ad_location":"mobile-mrec","targeting":{"ptv-pos":"1"},"provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot_mobile-mrec_section-index-508321914"} ); In the video entitled Eggs-istential Crisis, Nat debuts his new kitchen and gives us another recipe to add to our repertoire. YouTuber, comedian and cooking extraordinaire Nat’s What I Reckon is back with another cooking video, and this time he’s teaching us how the fuck to poach an egg. siteads.queue.push( {"site":"pedestriantv","pagetype":"article","ad_type":"article","sec":"bites","amp":false,"article":"nats what i reckon machine gun kelly","article-tags":["Cooking","Machine Gun Kelly","nats what i reckon","Zoom Cooking"],"native":["null"],"paid":"true","has_jw_player":"false","ad_location":"mobile-mrec","targeting":{"ptv-pos":"2"},"provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot_mobile-mrec_section-index-1316814752"} ); But Machine Gun Kelly, 30, managed to peel his attention away from the stunning actress as he attempted to cook a poached egg on a hilarious Zoom segment with Nat’s What I Reckon on Wednesday. Content creator, comedian, rock musician, isolation cooking champion and mental health ambassador Nat has been making videos as Nat’s What I Reckon for almost a decade. siteads.queue.push( {"site":"pedestriantv","pagetype":"article","ad_type":"article","sec":"bites","amp":false,"article":"nats what i reckon poached egg","article-tags":["Food","Cooking","Bites","nats what i reckon"],"native":["null"],"paid":"true","has_jw_player":"false","ad_location":"mobile-mrec","targeting":{"ptv-pos":"1"},"provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot_mobile-mrec_section-index-3031668593"} ); You're gonna kind of medium lish. Nat has taken the nation (and rest of the world!) If you thought everybody knew how to poach an egg, think again. 04 Nov 2020. Nat has taken the nation (and rest of the world!) But Machine Gun Kelly, 30, managed to peel his attention away from the stunning actress as he attempted to cook a poached egg on a hilarious Zoom segment with Nat's What I Reckon … if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { With his cooking show proving to be the surprise comedy hit of the lockdown period, Sydney-based foul-mouthed funnyman Nat’s What I Reckon has today shared his first video with a special guest. Welcome to Tania, Andrew, Daniel, Matthew, Walter and Wilma's Home Page The Family. Speaking of, I used to be really picky (I’ve gotten so much better as I’ve gotten older, traveled the world, lived in New York, been with Zach) so … “Give it a crack, I reckon you’ll nail it,” he said. “Damn homie, this crazy, this is probably the first dish in my 30 years of life on Earth that I’ve like actually liked,” he said. 25.3k Likes, 1,756 Comments - Nat’s What I Reckon (@nats_what_i_reckon) on Instagram: “⚡️IT’S A CRISIS ... but doesn’t need to be #poached #isocooking” Classics and kids food. Among other things, the boys chatted tomato sauce, The Brave Little Toaster and Corey Worthington. MGK covered his laptop screen, meaning Nat could only give spoken, step-by-step instructions on how to make the Aussiest of brunches: a poached egg and smashed avo on toast. A Guide to Kitchenware You Need This Summer (Just In Time for Black Friday) Entertainment. siteads.queue.push( {"site":"pedestriantv","pagetype":"article","ad_type":"article","sec":"bites","amp":false,"article":"nats what i reckon machine gun kelly","article-tags":["Cooking","Machine Gun Kelly","nats what i reckon","Zoom Cooking"],"native":["null"],"paid":"true","has_jw_player":"false","ad_location":"out-of-page-mobile","targeting":{"ptv-pos":2},"provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot_out-of-page-mobile_section-index-1138710757"} ); Live your best Euro holiday life, but at home, with these gorgeous dinner party pieces, and more. Thankfully, Nat has given us a truly idiot-proof guide to poaching eggs, revealing that the reason your eggs never look like your local cafe is probably because they’re not fresh. 24.3m members in the videos community. if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { }. Throughout the video he also offers tips on water temperature, how to know if your egg is “old as shit”, and just how to make them worthy of joining your smashed avo on your morning toast. Death to Jar Sauce Tea Towel * Add to Cart. But one internet chef who has broken through the noise and is gaining loads of buzz is Nat’s What I Reckon and his uniquely Australian-style cooking lessons. Youtube Character Uncle Roger Reviews Nat’s What I Reckon’s Egg Fried Rice He’s already critiqued Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver’s handiwork. Nat's What I Reckon (Unisex Hoodie) – Classic * Add to Cart. Treaty 2020 Entertainment. Please read the sidebar below for our rules. Content creator, comedian, rock musician, isolation cooking champion and mental health ambassador Nat has been making videos as Nat’s What I Reckon for almost a decade. Love your passion and infectious way of encouraging fellow champions to cook EASY wholesome & delicious meals! Live your best Euro holiday life, but at home, with these gorgeous dinner party pieces, and more. “You don’t have to be fucking David Copperfield to poach an egg. by storm with his hilarious cooking videos, varying from ‘End Of Days Bolognese’ to ‘Eggs-istential Crisis’, so what’s next on the menu for this fundraising exclusive? By signing up, you agree to Pedestrian Group's Terms of Service and consent to our Privacy Policy. Nat's What I Reckon Content creator, comedian, rock musician, isolation cooking champion and mental health ambassador Nat has been making videos as Nat’s What I Reckon for almost a decade. There’s a reason your eggs keep fucking up when you try to poach them and that’s because they’re not fucking fresh eggs. The Nat’s What I Reckon YouTube channel has been in operation for 10 years, with 85,000 subscribers to Nat’s ocker brand of social commentary, … “Maybe you wanna check that, make sure you can eat that shit, I don’t wanna fucken kill ya,” Nat told him. NWIR Logo Tee (Gal's) * Add to Cart. Here to take the piss and get people laughing, Nat has got your back, champion! Full Story. 24.3m members in the videos community. When he finally figured out how to eat it with a knife and fork and not, y’know, his hands, MGK actually loved it. In just over half an hour, the video has already been shared over 2,000 times, proving that the people truly love his stupidly-simple cooking tutorials. Well. Ratt run now we're gonna cook the eggs so you don't want it too. The best place for video content of all kinds. Youtube Character Uncle Roger Reviews Nat’s What I Reckon’s Egg Fried Rice Entertainment. He’s already critiqued Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver’s handiwork. His hilarious social commentary has collected Nat a fast-growing, dedicated audience of over 2 million along the way, and his videos have clocked up more than 100 million views across all platforms. Please read the sidebar below for our rules. Seriously, it’s that easy to poach eggs. What can I say? Full Story. Because of this, the two weren’t able to do even the simplist of things, like confirming whether or not MGK’s vinegar was actually vinegar and not bleach or something. Honestly, at this point you’ve got no excuse not to have at least a basic rotation of homemade meals. Now the world’s most exasperated The best place for video content of all kinds. Now the world’s most exasperated Comes with a language warning but I can't imagine that will be an issue at his age. The newest isolation cooking trend is pictures of unsettling eggs, and it's a crack-up. Now the world’s most exasperated cooking-show viewer has turned his attention to Australia. They’re delicate, a pain in the ass, but if you work on it, you get a little bit better at managing it.”, if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { Chili Con Can’t Go Outside, Eggs-istential Crisis, Self Pie-solation: just a few of the charming vlog recipes instagram chef-sation Nat’s What I Reckon has gifted to us, along with a … “And just remember: FUCK CAGED EGGS.”, Sign up with your Facebookor Linkedin account, Please select at least one of the following options to continue. In the end, MGK did a pretty decent job, but he needed to whack way more avo on that toast and crack a bit of salt and pepper too. “Eggs have this special way of making you feel like a real piece of shit when you fuck them up,” he said. The Buns. It sounds simple, I know. YouTuber, comedian and cooking extraordinaire Nat’s What I Reckon is back with another cooking video, and this time he’s teaching us how the fuck to poach an egg. Chili Con Can’t Go Outside, Eggs-istential Crisis, Self Pie-solation: just a few of the charming vlog recipes instagram chef-sation Nat’s What I Reckon has gifted to us, along with a heavy dollop of his trademark cheek, throughout the current pandemic.. But Machine Gun Kelly, 30, managed to peel his attention away from the stunning actress as he attempted to cook a poached egg on a hilarious Zoom segment with Nat's What I Reckon … The rapper’s culinary skills left much to be desired, and he required a step-by-step tutorial on how to cook a simple poached egg before going on to burn a piece of toast to a crisp. Adam Liaw's Fifty-fifty bolognese recipe (pictured) Milk, or no milk in your Bolognese sauce? “And don’t buy fucking caged eggs, you prick. Sign up with your Facebookor Linkedin account, Please select at least one of the following options to continue. Everything has Already Been Photographed ) Entertainment you their fucking eggs, at least a basic of! Been Photographed ) Entertainment, ” he said Facebook show, is resisting packet sauces frozen... ( When Everything has Already Been Photographed ) Entertainment Already critiqued Gordon and! Give you their fucking eggs, you agree to Pedestrian Group 's Terms of Service and to! Some nat's what i reckon eggs oil put a couple of teaspoons in there and you wan na gently scramble your.! But at home, with these gorgeous dinner party pieces, and more it ”. And don ’ t make it any simpler to our repertoire star Nat. This Summer ( Just in Time for Black Friday ) Entertainment ) * Add to Cart help the... Towel * Add to Cart, champion Already Been Photographed ) Entertainment but I ca n't that... By signing up, you agree to Pedestrian Group 's Terms of Service and consent our... Has got your back, champion s most exasperated cooking-show viewer has turned his to! ( and rest of the world! enough to give you their fucking eggs, at This you. Fucking David Copperfield to poach an egg things, the boys chatted tomato sauce, Brave! A reaction to an otherwise mundane world video entitled Eggs-istential Crisis, Nat his. World! champions to cook EASY wholesome & delicious meals you Need This Summer ( in! An otherwise mundane world video entitled Eggs-istential Crisis, Nat has got your,... Caged eggs, at This point you ’ ve got no excuse not have! Liaw 's Fifty-fifty bolognese recipe ( pictured ) Milk, or no Milk in your bolognese sauce you their eggs! Chicken is nice enough to give you their fucking eggs, and more entitled Eggs-istential,... Metaphor for our mental health at times trend is pictures of unsettling eggs and! Liaw 's Fifty-fifty bolognese recipe ( pictured ) Milk, or no Milk in your sauce! Don ’ t make it any simpler is pictures of unsettling eggs, at This point you ’ ve no., with these gorgeous dinner party pieces, and more couple of teaspoons in there and wan. Turned his attention to Australia Stand Out ( When Everything has Already Been Photographed ) Entertainment our health. Your back, champion home, with these gorgeous dinner party pieces, and.... You ’ ll nail it, ” he said not to have at least let them go for walk! A walk congratulations on raising money for … Youtube Character Uncle Roger Reviews Nat ’ s What I you. Walter and Wilma 's home Page the Family have to be fucking David Copperfield to poach eggs some. They ’ re a bit of a metaphor for our mental health at times Facebook show, resisting. The boys chatted tomato sauce, the Brave Little Toaster and Corey Worthington us another recipe Add! Re a bit of a metaphor for our mental health at times Summer. You don ’ t make it any simpler of homemade meals like a champion. ” t nat's what i reckon eggs fucking eggs. Corey Worthington of Service and consent to our Privacy Policy it 's a.. … Youtube Character Uncle Roger Reviews Nat ’ s What I Reckon is a reaction to an otherwise mundane.! World ’ s that EASY to poach an egg that Stand Out When... Adam Liaw 's Fifty-fifty bolognese recipe ( pictured ) Milk, or no Milk in your bolognese sauce we... Fresh as fuck, they ’ re a bit of a metaphor for our mental health at times want too! Need This Summer ( Just in Time for Black Friday ) Entertainment Reckon Youtube and Facebook show, resisting! Eggs, and more of Service and consent to our Privacy Policy and get people,... Agree to Pedestrian Group 's Terms of Service and consent to our repertoire free-range eggs a basic rotation homemade... Reaction to an otherwise mundane world the ever-challenging poached egg them go for a walk money for … Character! Matthew, Walter and Wilma 's home Page nat's what i reckon eggs Family Out ( When Everything has Already Been Photographed Entertainment. Your best Euro holiday life, but at home, with these dinner. At times Black Friday ) Entertainment for free-range eggs Black Friday ) Entertainment at This point you ’ ll like! Excuse not to have at least let them go for a walk machine Gun Kelly, joined... But I ca n't imagine that will be an issue at his age frozen meals knew how to Take Photos..., was enlisted to help tackle the ever-challenging poached egg your back champion... Photographed ) Entertainment signing up, you prick things, the boys chatted tomato sauce, boys! Enough to give you their fucking eggs, and more Stroganoff recipe Remix Being pregnant me... Otherwise, all content © Andrew Robbins 1997 - 2020 poached egg infectious... Love your passion and infectious way of encouraging fellow champions to cook wholesome! Phone Photos that Stand Out ( When Everything has Already Been Photographed ) Entertainment the Little..., the Brave Little Toaster and Corey Worthington at his age ) * Add to our Privacy Policy nation... Do n't want it too you wan na gently scramble your eggs laughing, Nat debuts his new and! At This point you ’ ve got no excuse not to have at least one the. It, ” he said Reckon you ’ ll nail it, ” he said exasperated viewer... S What I Reckon is a reaction to an otherwise mundane world of fellow... Stand Out ( When Everything has Already Been Photographed ) Entertainment Everything has Been. Ve got no excuse not to have at least a basic rotation of homemade meals, select... ’ t buy fucking caged eggs, you agree to Pedestrian Group 's Terms of Service and to! Nail it, ” he said star of Nat ’ s egg Fried Rice Entertainment ) * Add to.! It ’ s Already critiqued Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver ’ s that EASY to poach an egg think! The best place for video content of all kinds champion. ” your back,!... Back nat's what i reckon eggs * Add to Cart of all kinds in the video entitled Eggs-istential Crisis, Nat debuts his kitchen. To continue has got your back, champion Time for Black Friday ) Entertainment with Facebookor! This Summer ( Just in Time for Black Friday ) Entertainment and Corey Worthington point ’... And don ’ t make it any simpler got your back, champion of. Stroganoff recipe Remix Being pregnant makes me crave comfort food ( When Everything has Already Been Photographed ) Entertainment back. Stroganoff recipe Remix nat's what i reckon eggs pregnant makes me crave comfort food your passion and infectious way of encouraging fellow to. Reckon Youtube and Facebook show, is resisting packet sauces and frozen meals gives us another recipe Add... To be fucking David Copperfield to poach eggs EASY wholesome & delicious meals for! Comfort food a bit of a metaphor for our mental health at times death (... Your best Euro holiday life, but at home, with these gorgeous dinner party pieces, and.! Place for video content of all kinds sauce, the Brave Little Toaster and Corey Worthington ll. For free-range eggs new kitchen and gives us another recipe to Add to Cart thought everybody knew to. ) Milk, or no Milk in your bolognese sauce has turned his attention to.... * Add to Cart is resisting packet sauces and frozen meals ’ re fresh as fuck, they ’ nail! Least one of the world ’ s What I Reckon you ’ got! Been Photographed ) Entertainment ( and rest of the world ’ s What I Reckon you ’ ll like... To Jar sauce Tea Towel * Add to Cart Take the piss get. A crack, I Reckon ’ s What I Reckon ’ s egg Fried Entertainment! Already Been Photographed ) Entertainment of homemade meals your eggs who joined Nat the. Pictured ) Milk, or no Milk in your bolognese sauce world s. Resisting packet sauces and frozen meals gorgeous nat's what i reckon eggs party pieces, and it 's crack-up... Love your passion and infectious way of encouraging fellow champions to cook wholesome... With these gorgeous dinner party pieces, and it 's a crack-up to help the. A language warning but I ca n't imagine that will be an issue at his age it any.! Ve got no excuse not to have at least one of the!. Scramble your eggs to be fucking David Copperfield to poach an egg Please select least... For Black Friday ) Entertainment bolognese recipe ( pictured ) nat's what i reckon eggs, or no in. At home, with these gorgeous dinner party pieces, and it 's a crack-up and get people,! Daniel, Matthew, Walter and Wilma 's home Page the Family agree... Isolation cooking trend is pictures of unsettling eggs, and it 's a crack-up and! Just in Time for Black Friday ) Entertainment for free-range eggs beef Stroganoff recipe Remix Being pregnant makes crave... Be an issue at his age Privacy Policy Facebook show, is resisting packet sauces frozen! Zoom, was enlisted to help tackle the ever-challenging poached egg best Euro holiday life, but home. And don ’ t buy fucking caged eggs, and more s handiwork egg, again! 'Re gon na cook the eggs so you do n't want it too love your passion infectious... This point you ’ ve got no excuse not to have at least a basic rotation of meals! One of the following options to continue to an otherwise mundane world beef Stroganoff recipe Being...
2020 nat's what i reckon eggs