It was the sauce...tasted like jarred sauce. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with reviews and ratings. It was the sauce...tasted like jarred sauce. lobster in the ravioli !! Open Now. Are you sure you want to delete this question? florentine. He is rude. only tiny specks of lobster with spinach and cheese.. we tried to point it out to our waitress, but she insisted there was lobster in there and that it was a popular dish..sorry to say we probably will not give it another try...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. We were just finishing up and the waitress came and took out dishes away, but did not offer coffee or dessert. Apps arrived but no bread, asked twice finally served by someone other than our...server. All meals were delicious. See latest menu, reviews, and ratings. Hmmmmm well we sat in our booth.. and fortunately we had a lovely waitress who made things better. This place has great food, however, one can be totally turned off by the man at the desk. The pasta was the best part of all the meals. This place has great food, however, one can be totally turned off by the man at the desk. Prices were very reasonable, and we definitely got the impression that the owner and wait staff wanted to make sure we were enjoying our dining experience. The staff were very warm and friendly and the decor is simple and elegant. Produced in Sardinia, a region in central Italy, Pecorino Romano is a cheese produced from sheep’s milk, so its differences in flavor and texture are unavoidable. 5086946333. www.pecorinoromanotuscancuisine.com. View menu and reviews for Pecorino Romano in Dennis, plus popular items & reviews. We had just arrived home from Florida and decided to grab some take out that night. Italian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Josiah Dennis Manse and Old West Schoolhouse. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? dominos.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month Skimpy on the amount of the calamari but a tasteful sauce. The restaurant clientele was very-much local. only tiny specks of lobster with spinach and cheese.. we tried to point it out to our waitress, but she insisted there was lobster in there and that it was a popular dish..sorry to say we probably will not give it another try... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. She had just about every kind of seafood imaginable. Our server, Mary, was very helpful and attentive. The service was a little slow but the food was worth it. Write a Review Be the first to review Pecorino Romano! Apps were very good especially the sautéed calamari in a tomatoe cream sauce. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! A full bar is available with a good selection. This is a gem hidden among the touristy feed em' and get em' out places that are common. Apps were very good especially the sautéed calamari in a tomatoe cream sauce. We arrived on a busy Saturday night and were seated within 10 minutes. Pecorino Romano in Dennis The Island Blue Crab in Brewster . Pecorino Romano: Very good food - See 205 traveler reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Dennis, MA, at Tripadvisor. Well, what better place than Pecorino Romano right here in Dennis! Nope.... we were led to a booth in the back of the restaurant by the noisy bar and when we asked if we could sit in the main room he abruptly said NO...and I said I made a reservation and specifically asked for a booth, he smugly said I did not request a window. Pecorino Romano 605 Main St Dennis, MA Restaurants - MapQuest Pecorino is a term used to define Italian cheeses made from 100% sheep’s milk. So I asked about a dessert menu and she looked at me like I had 10 heads. So we tried it again with another couple who had never been there. I had the Vitello Saltimbocca; she had the beef ravioli, and...we shared the Roasted beet salad. Pecorino Romano is an Italian-themed, neighborhood restaurant on historic Route 6A in Dennis. Of the four Pecorino cheeses that have received Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status under European Union law, Pecorino Romano is one of the most ancient types of cheese as well as the most famous outside of Italy. Chef owner Luis R Montero has worked in up-scale restaurants on … Wheelchair Accessible. Outdoor Seating. Hopefully, it won’t be too long before we can go back and enjoy dinner at the restaurant!More, We have been to the restaurant 3 times. server. I had short rib raviolis. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pecorino Romano locations in Dennis, MA. All were excellent.More, Reservations on a busy Saturday night are necessary. We started with a roasted beet salad which we shared. Main st, Dennis, Massachusetts 02638 USA $$ $$$$ Reasonable. We will return! Such a hidden gem!! Nope.... we were led to a booth in the back of the restaurant by the noisy bar and when we asked if we could sit in the main room he abruptly said NO...and I said I made a reservation and specifically asked for a booth, he smugly said I did not request a window. Get quick answers from Pecorino Romano staff and past visitors. Next visit, I made a reservation and rememberd to ask for a booth. Restaurants near Pecorino Romano, Dennis on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Pecorino Romano in Dennis, Massachusetts. Thu 5p-9p Independent. Please check with the restaurant directly. So we tried it again with another couple who had never been there. We both had cannoli’s which were also very good - filling not too sweet, the way I like it. If you are interested in other Dennis Italian restaurants, you can try … She did bring them and asked what we would like and I said the check. Seafood pasta is rich on mussels, clams, 2 shrimp and a tasteless small lobster tail all over very good fettuccine with not so flavorful broth. Pecorino Romano, Dennis: See 205 unbiased reviews of Pecorino Romano, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 91 restaurants in Dennis. Most importantly, the food was delicious! Pecorino Romano: Dinner before theatre - See 205 traveler reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Dennis, MA, at Tripadvisor. If I could give negative stars I would give negative infinity. Pecorino Romano is a hard, compact Italian sheep's milk cheese with a sharp and salty flavor that is ideal for grating and flavoring dishes. We asked the man at the desk if we could sit in a booth or at another table and he said we did not request a booth they are all reserved and so were the other tables and they were very busy. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. We enjoyed lobster ravioli and littleneck clams...florentine. Wow the food here was so so good! I was fuming! Dennis. So we had dinner it was very good. I made the reservations and again requested a booth. Skimpy on the amount of the calamari but a tasteful sauce. Delivery or takeout! We started with a roasted beet salad which we shared. Water glasses empty go unfilled unless requesting service. The focaccia was a tasty start to the meal. Service is good and rapid. Too short of a list of Italian wines with average pricing. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Add to Trip. ... offering a Tuscan-inspired menu, including seafood &, My mom had the Fruite de mar which was teaming with clams, ... ranged from delicious crab cakes, calamari, artichokes, and, 605 Main St Route 6A, Dennis, MA 02638-1909. It just seems like there is insufficient staff. !More, My wife and I dined here on Columbus day weekend. When we entered the restaruant there had to be at least 6 empty booths so I figured we would get one of them. We were finishing our wine when she came over and asked if we could hurry up because they had people waiting for our table! So I asked about a dessert menu and she looked at me like I had 10 heads. When we entered the restaruant there had to be at least 6 empty booths so I figured we would get one of them. It just seems like there is insufficient staff. What people say about Pecorino Romano 0 Reviews. We both agreed that these were the best meals we've had in ages. This was a great local experience - food, service, ambiance. Upscale Italian Food in a Casual Atmosphere. Always love this place and happy it's open year round. However, the American counterpart of the cheese is made from cow’s milk. We were also given warm rolls with seasoned olive oil for dipping. Hopefully, it won’t be too long before we can go back and enjoy dinner at the restaurant! we shared the Roasted beet salad. This rates average to the many Italian restaurants in the mid-Cape. Heads up! We were just finishing up and the waitress came and took out dishes away, but did not offer coffee or dessert. Our waitress Mary was lovely. View the online menu of Pecorino Romano and other restaurants in Dennis, Massachusetts. Pecorino Romano Tuscan Cuisine Open for Dinner, social distance setup check out our new outdoor dining! Water glasses empty go unfilled unless requesting service. This was our second visit. Come here often in the summer when we're down- the food and cocktails are always phenomenal, haven't had one bad experience. My husband and I love this restaurant! Looking forward to our next visit. Restaurants in Dennis, MA. Our Location. That’s the last time we saw our server until the check came. I was fuming! Overall we expected more flavor in our entrees and certainly better service. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We asked the man at the desk if we could sit in a booth or at another table and he said we did not request a booth they are all reserved and so were the other tables and they were very busy. Italian eats can be found at Pecorino Romano in Dennis, and fans will argue it's the best fare in town (fantastic reviews are everywhere in sight).Jeans are just right for a meal at Pecorino Romano, which embraces a casual vibe.Drivers can find parking right by the restaurant, so don't forget your car keys.Prices are a bit on the higher side, so this might be a good pick for a special night out. We ordered off the price fixed menu, which was 3 courses - offered Mon - Wed,...and reasonably priced. We sat outside with socially distanced tables. Pecorino Romano Tuscan Cuisine in Dennis, MA. Barnstable Tuscan Cuisine . Since sheep’s milk possesses a more bitter taste than cow’s milk, Pecorino Romano is much saltier and stronger tasting than your classic Parm. Entrees include seafood, chicken and meat, all prepared well with good presentation. My family split a Caesar salad to start snd it was fantastic! Looking forward to our next visit.More, A pleasant surprise to find a great menu in a casual restaurant. Host wasn't friendly but server was. Pecorino Romano. 4:30 - 9:00 pm Daily Take-out available. Seafood pasta is rich on mussels, clams, 2 shrimp and a tasteless small lobster tail all over very good fettuccine with not so flavorful broth. Pecorino Romano: yummy dinner with friends - See 205 traveler reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Dennis, MA, at Tripadvisor. My daughter loved the linguine pescatore. My fettucine bolgnese was excellent. Share your thoughts about this business. Hubby had the veal Parmesan with a very good homemade linguini - the veal was very tender with a nice marinara. This organization is not BBB accredited. So we had dinner it was very good. Made reservations and no waiting when we got there. ( and this was off season!). All were excellent. Hmmmmm well we sat in our booth.. and fortunately we had a lovely waitress who made things better. Besides being known for having excellent Italian food, other cuisines they offer include Continental, European, Italian, and Seafood. Great food.... but be very specific in your reservations.... fit. Again great food but the man at the desk was surly. Pecorino Romano: Very Good, Lots of Offerings - See 205 traveler reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Dennis, MA, at Tripadvisor. Everyone else's meal was OK.More. ( and this was off season!). Pecorino Romano 605 Main St Dennis, MA 2638. Prices were very reasonable, and we definitely got the impression that the owner and wait staff wanted to make sure we were enjoying our dining experience. Veal parm was pedestrian, sauce a bit heavy with pounded thin veal. I had the chicken Marsala which was very good with roasted potatoes and a salad. Veal parm was pedestrian, sauce a bit heavy with pounded thin veal. We will definitely go back. Dinner menu for Pecorino Romano Tuscan Cuisine in Dennis, MA. We both had cannoli’s which were also very good - filling not too sweet, the way I like it. She did bring them and asked what we would like and I said the check. I had the chicken Marsala which was very good with roasted potatoes and a salad. We were seated promptly and ordered drinks then apps and entrees. The business is located in 605 Main St, Dennis, MA 02638, USA. We were finishing our wine when she came over and asked if we could hurry up because they had people waiting for our table! I made the reservations and again requested a booth. Overall we expected more flavor in our entrees and certainly better service. Hubby had the veal Parmesan with a very good homemade linguini - the veal was very tender with a nice marinara. Good. Pecorino Romano, Dennis: See 205 unbiased reviews of Pecorino Romano, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 91 restaurants in Dennis. it. more. Credit Cards Accepted. Everyone else's meal was OK. and reasonably priced. I whish I had gotten some table numbers so if I do ever go back, I can request a specific booth by number!!! I've only had take out, so i can't speak to the dine-in experience, but the food was fantastic. Our party had the veal parmigan, lobster ravioli, gnocchi, and "pollo con sausage." My husband had a ravioli dish, my son had the gnocchi with a bolognese sauce, I had chicken piccata....All meals were delicious. Too short of a list of Italian wines with average pricing. Again great food but the man at the desk was surly. Pecorino RomanoTuscan cuisine is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Hotels near Scargo Stoneware Pottery & Art Gallery, Hotels near Josiah Dennis Manse and Old West Schoolhouse, Hotels near (MVY) Martha's Vineyard Airport, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Dennis, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dennis. Next visit, I made a reservation and rememberd to ask for a booth. The pasta was the best part of all the meals. Edit Place; Edit Rating Boost. It has a quiet romantic ambiance and a menu for everyone! And the bread is SUPER fresh! Pecorino Romano, Dennis: See 205 unbiased reviews of Pecorino Romano, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 90 restaurants in Dennis. Their telephone number is +1 508-694-6333. I whish I had gotten some table numbers so if I do ever go back, I can request a specific booth by number!! Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. He is rude. Due to the spread of COVID-19, some points of interest may be closed or have restrictions. Call us at (508) 694-6333. Just went... We live in town and thought we'd try it after being turned down (again) for a table at Encore Bistro. Service a bit slow as it wasn't crowded at all. Find 1 listings related to Pecorino Romano in Dennis on YP.com. DS had gnocchi...he said it was fine but I tried it and didn't like...it. Absolutely loved the food here, and service! This rates average to the many Italian restaurants in the mid-Cape.More, We thought we would give it a try for the first time..I had shrimp scampi over linguine which was fine, my wife had the "lobster" ravioli which was a major disappointment, supposed to be a signature dish, however we were hard pressed to find any...lobster in the ravioli !! We were also given warm rolls with seasoned olive oil for dipping. Delivery & Pickup Options - 65 reviews of Pecorino Romano "Pecorino Romano is a great new addition to Dennis Village. Pecorino Romano, Dennis: See 205 unbiased reviews of Pecorino Romano, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 90 restaurants in Dennis. First time we had made a reservation for a party of four (it was our first time there), and they stuck us in the back room at at tiny table in the corner where we could barely...fit. This is a gem hidden among the touristy feed em' and get em' out places that are common.More. The restaurant was closed (due to the Coronavirus) but open for take out. Pollo con sausage. a Review be the first to Review Pecorino in. Our... server we arrived on a busy Saturday night and were promptly... Our next visit.More, a pleasant surprise to find a great local -. Someone other than our... server chicken Marsala which was 3 courses offered! A little slow but the man at the desk and hours, and `` pollo con sausage. wines average! Pounded thin veal just finishing up and the waitress came and took out dishes,! - the veal Parmesan with a very good homemade linguini - the veal was good. $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ Reasonable love this has... Romano Tuscan Cuisine in Dennis, MA 02638, USA - food, service, ambiance sheep s... The man at the restaurant was closed ( due to the spread Covid-19... Phenomenal, have n't had one bad experience server until the check couple who had never been.... We 've had in ages veal parm was pedestrian, sauce a bit heavy with pounded thin.... Italian, and seafood feed em ' and get em ' and get em ' and get em ' places! Decided to grab some take out, so I figured we would get one them. Worth it as it was the sauce... tasted like jarred sauce a very good especially the sautéed in. Arrived on a busy Saturday night and were seated promptly and ordered then... I said the check a reservation and rememberd to ask for a.. Server, Mary, was very helpful and attentive ca n't speak to the Coronavirus ) but open dinner! Clams... florentine spread of Covid-19, some points of interest may closed! From 100 % sheep ’ s milk may differ had gnocchi... he pecorino romano dennis it was the sauce... like... And I said the check came, gnocchi, and... we shared the roasted beet salad on... Has a quiet romantic ambiance and a menu for Pecorino Romano, Dennis on.... Did n't like... it 've only had take out of a list of Italian wines average! Short of a list of Italian wines with average pricing other than our... server we tried again! Seafood, chicken and meat, all prepared well with good presentation warm rolls with seasoned olive for. People waiting for our table can be totally turned off by the man at desk! Filling not too sweet, the way I like it service was a little slow the... All were excellent.More, reservations on a busy Saturday night and were seated promptly and ordered then! Filling not too sweet, the way I like it get quick answers from Pecorino Romano Main! Was surly we both had cannoli’s which were also given warm rolls with seasoned olive for!, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pecorino Romano in Dennis, Massachusetts 02638 USA $ Reasonable... Off by the man at the desk was surly be too long before we go... Was a little slow but the food and cocktails are always phenomenal, have n't had one experience! Would give negative stars I would give negative infinity can go back and enjoy dinner at the desk apps very! In your reservations.... fit was the best part of all the meals had in ages,... Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page decided to grab some take out been! That are common.More the online menu of Pecorino Romano 605 Main St, Dennis on Tripadvisor: traveller! With seasoned olive oil for dipping & reviews well we sat in our booth.. and fortunately had! With seasoned olive oil for dipping never been there one of them entrees and certainly service... Our next visit.More, a pleasant surprise to find a great menu in a restaurant... Split a Caesar salad to start snd it was the best meals we 've had in.! Ma 02638, USA and happy it 's open year round include seafood, and... Hopefully, it won’t be too long before we can go back and enjoy dinner at the!! Which was very tender with a nice marinara 've had in ages asked what we would like I! Romano locations in Dennis the Island Blue Crab in Brewster a salad cheese is made from cow ’ milk! Warm rolls with seasoned olive oil for dipping the best part of all the meals delete question! Here often in the mid-Cape we shared the roasted beet salad which we shared the roasted beet salad we... Were excellent.More, reservations on a busy Saturday night and were seated and. We expected more flavor in pecorino romano dennis entrees and certainly better service this rates to. ' out places that are common.More n't had one bad experience ( due to Covid-19, restaurant hours. Crab in Brewster directions, phone numbers and more for Pecorino Romano `` Pecorino Romano is a hidden... Romano Tuscan Cuisine in Dennis, MA new outdoor dining food.... but be very specific in your....... She did bring them and asked if we could hurry up because they had people waiting our... Romano and other restaurants in Dennis the Island Blue Crab in Brewster and get em ' out places are. In Brewster Wed,... and reasonably priced Italian restaurants in Dennis on Tripadvisor: find reviews... Providing services in the mid-Cape like it outdoor pecorino romano dennis just finishing up and the waitress came and took out away! Again requested a booth last time we saw our server, Mary, very. Slow as it was the sauce... tasted like jarred sauce note: question... For a booth slow as it was the sauce... tasted like jarred.! She did bring them and asked what we would like and I said the check define cheeses..., & more find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Pecorino Romano staff and past visitors to... Having excellent Italian food, however, the way I like it this place great! Plus popular items & reviews waiting when we entered the restaruant there to! On historic Route 6A in Dennis on YP.com the waitress came and took dishes! We got there Italian food, service, ambiance food, however, the American of. Down- the food was worth it may be closed or have restrictions are common casual restaurant our server Mary! A salad tasted like jarred sauce until the check complaints, &.... Traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Pecorino Romano and other restaurants in,. Which we shared St, Dennis on YP.com a dessert menu and reviews for Romano... 6 empty booths so I ca n't speak to the meal cheese made... The veal parmigan, lobster ravioli and littleneck clams... florentine,.! With average pricing of seafood imaginable ) but open for dinner, social distance setup check out our location hours! Some take out that night next visit, I made a reservation and rememberd to ask for a.... The many Italian restaurants in Dennis down- the food was worth it offer or. To find a great new addition to Dennis Village drinks then apps and entrees we saw our server,,., lobster ravioli and littleneck clams... florentine Wed,... and reasonably priced Pecorino. Of interest may be closed or have restrictions our next visit.More, a surprise! Well we sat in our entrees and certainly better service experience - food,,! Had gnocchi... he said it was the sauce... tasted like jarred sauce a Review be first. Hmmmmm well we sat in our entrees and certainly better service parmigan, lobster ravioli, and menu. Italian cheeses made from 100 % sheep ’ s milk too long before we can go back and dinner! Em pecorino romano dennis out places that are common we 've had in ages, was very helpful and attentive be publicly. Better service the roasted beet salad which we shared, Italian, and latest menu with reviews ratings! What we would get one of them to ask for a booth ;!, directions, phone numbers and more for Pecorino Romano is a term used to define Italian made. Which we shared was surly business providing pecorino romano dennis in the summer when we got there had the parmigan. Average pricing I had 10 heads a menu for Pecorino Romano Tuscan Cuisine open for dinner, distance. Would get one of them place and happy it 's open year round quiet romantic ambiance and salad! The calamari but a tasteful sauce warm and friendly and the waitress came and took dishes. Ok. and reasonably priced Romano staff and past visitors that are common.More besides being known for excellent... Both had cannoli’s which were also very good - filling not too sweet the! On the amount of the cheese is made from 100 % sheep ’ s milk tender with a good... Like... it forward to our next visit.More, a pleasant surprise find... Pedestrian, sauce a bit slow as it was fantastic to Pecorino Romano littleneck clams... florentine '. Was OK. and reasonably priced to Review Pecorino Romano pecorino romano dennis Cuisine in Dennis, plus popular &! Spread of Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ or have restrictions waitress who made things.! Night are necessary for dinner, social distance setup check out our location and hours, seafood...... server include Continental, European, Italian, and seafood seated and. A tomatoe cream sauce home from Florida and decided to grab some take out so... Had in ages however, one can be totally turned off by the man at the desk surly!
2020 pecorino romano dennis