It may be worth it to buy an AF-500FTZ for the 645N with its fully N-compliant old-style TTL, and buy a more modern flash for the Z. The Pentax 645N medium-format SLR camera body is designed with the serious professional photographer in mind, This camera features support for 120/220 rolls of film which produce large 6x4.5 centimeter negatives, These negatives are perfect for creating large enlargements while keeping the clarity, resolution, & detail that serious jobs require, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. I couldn't be happier! Then I made the order for a used 645N. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items PENTAX Film Pentax 645N Cameras for sale | … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. So well worth the adventure and thanks to the seller who put the camera package on sale used on Amazon. $70.00 shipping [Near Mint] Pentax … But after reading some reviews about noise in … Why so many used Pentax 645 220 inserts for sale? ... 645N & 645NII kit for sale… It looks almost brand new. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2016. Unable to add item to List. This is Pentax' second medium format 645 camera. It has been a disapppinting purchase because of the broken part. Asahi Optical Co SMC Pentax-M 50mm f1.7 Lens Pentax K Mount (Dallas) $40 Pentax K 1000 Film Camera/Pentax Takumar-F Zoom/Flash (Kenmore) $40 Wanted: PENTAX 200mm F/4 SMC FA Lens for PENTAX 645N … It replaced the manual-focus Pentax 645, and was later replaced by the very similar 645N II. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The 3 bedroom condo at 653 N Kingsbury St APT 1001, Chicago, IL 60654 is comparable and priced for sale at $700,000. Please try again. Pentax User - contains the latest Pentax news, reviews, galleries, forums and exclusive Pentax competitions - Join Pentax User Plus for exclusive deals on Pentax repairs, insurance and more. I've been shooting 35mm and 110 cameras for 40 years. (I think I'm using 15 message pages.) I send a product by EMS. Pentax K-1 Mark II 36MP Weather Resistant DSLR Camera with HD PENTAX-DA 55-300mm f/... Holga 785120 120N Plastic Medium Format Camera - White (Black), Pentax 645D 40MP Medium Format Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD Screen (Body Only), Pentax 645z Medium Format DSLR Camera Body Only, Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR Camera Plus Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL[IF] SDM AW Lens Kit, Holga 120 WPC Panoramic Pin Hole Camera Wide Format Film Lomo Camera Black, Pentax K1000 Manual Focus SLR Film Camera with Pentax 50mm Lens, Fujifilm 16326119 Fujicolor Pro 120, 400H Color Negative Film ISO 400 - 5 Roll Pro Pack (Green/White/Purple). Pentax 645 for sale Pentax 645 120 Film Camera With SMC Pentax -A 645 1:4.5 80mm - 160mm Zoom Lens: 102 £ | SMC Pentax-A 120mm F4 1:1 Macro lens for 645 645N| https://www.for-sale.co.uk There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. View cart for details. This 80-160mm lens is specially designed for use with the Pentax 645N SLR large-format camera body Features include - minimum aperture - 32 Lens Construction - 11 elements / 10 groups Angle of View … 500FTZs can be ganged in parallel with Pentax … I was immediately hooked on the format! The camera is amazing. Get the best deals on PENTAX 645NII Film Cameras when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. $1,349.99. It's a large man-sized camera … Pentax 645N for sale About six months ago, the Pentax 645N swam across my radar. The digital agre, crystal images and exercise, Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2013. C $1,952.50 +C $31.45 shipping. Pentax O EC107 Large Eyepiece. There is a full page of them on one of my favorite used sites. Convert Pentax 645 645n … Buy PENTAX Film Pentax 645N Cameras and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! The function dial has come loose, cosmetic and easily fixed. This manual focus Pentax 645 was replaced by the autofocus Pentax 645N in 1997. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Make Offer - Pentax 645n camera with 45mm 75mm and 80-160mm zoom lens 120 back. Excellent camera - with all the automatic functions I might need - superb metering and lenses. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Pentax KP 24.32 Ultra-Compact Weatherproof DSLR Camera (Black) with PENTAX DA 18-55... Pentax KP 24.32 Ultra-Compact Weatherproof DSLR Camera (Silver) with PENTAX DA 18-5... Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only) with Pentax AF540FGZ II Flash. It has the finest exposure meter I've … Item for Sale 645N, 80-160 FA, 200 FA, 500FTZ Asking Price 0.00 USD Item Location Bourbon, IN (United States) Item Description I am selling: 645N 80-160 FA 200 FA 500FTZ on E-bay. I have several items for sale. I was given a Holga 120 two years ago as a birthday gift. Asahi Optical Co SMC Pentax-M 50mm f1.7 Lens Pentax K Mount (Dallas) $40 Wanted: PENTAX 200mm F/4 SMC FA Lens for PENTAX 645N (Marietta) Pentax DA 50mm f1.8 lens for Pentax … Pentax 645 Medium Format SLR 120 Film Camera 75mm & 200mm lens + books + (as-is) The only way I can tell that it has been used is a light circular mark on bottom that indicated it was used on a tripod with a circular mount plate. The camera is more than I expected. The Pentax 645N large-format SLR camera body is designed with the serious professional photographer in mind.This camera features support for 120/220 rolls of film which produce large 6x4.5 centimeter … Pentax 645N - 120 film in 220 magazine ? Pentax K-1 Mark II 36MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor DSLR Camera (w/28-105mm Lens), Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR Camera with PENTAX-D FA 15-30mm f/2.8 ED SDM WR Lens, Pentax K-70 DSLR Camera (Body Only, Black) with Pentax smc DA 50mm f/1.8 Lens. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This camera will come with Pentax' dedicated flash- the FA-500 ftz, and 25 rolls of film (out of date, but kept in freezer), so It's a perfect kit to get started. Large negs and outstanding prints and enlargements; what's not to like? (How many sellers would install six new alkaline batteries in a camera BEFORE shipping overseas?). Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 61 product ratings - Pentax 645N Medium Format SLR Film Camera Body only w/ 120 film back from Japan, 21 product ratings - Near Mint! Waiting was a bit challenging since I had not done that for quite a while but atleast I had the parallel pictures that I took digitally at the same time as a backup. Well a week later I had my developed film back and a high definition cd with the images, along with a contact print sheet. 【 N MINT 】 Pentax 645 N 645N Medium Format Camera Body , 120 Cassette from JAPAN They are as follows: Pentax 645N Camera ( boxed with strap, manual etc.) Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR Camera with 28-105mm Lens and PENTAX-D FA 70-210mm f/4 ED S... Pentax 1599300 K-1 II Digital Full Frame SLR Camera with HD DFA 24-70 mm Lens - Black. The Pentax 645N is an autofocus medium-format SLR. Pentax 645D 40MP Medium Format Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD Screen … PENTAX K-1 Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body: 36.4MP Full Flame High Resolution Digit... Pentax K-70 DSLR Camera (Body Only, Black) with HD PENTAX-DA 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 ED ... Pentax KP DSLR Camera (Silver) with a Pentax HD PENTAX-DA 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 ED PLM... Pentax K-70 DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens (Black) with Pentax AF360FGZ II Flash. Please see … Another comparable condo, 411 W Ontario St APT 325, Chicago, IL 60654 recently … I'm hoping at some point to get it fixed. I bought a Pentax 645 in the mid 1980s and after taking over 35,000 photos with it decided to go to its big brother- the 645N (autofocus) in 2001. Get the best deals for pentax 645n at eBay.com. 645 N. Kingsbury, also known as Admiral’s Pointe, is more of a traditional condominium development located in Chicago’s trendy River … Related: pentax 645d medium format digital camera pentax 645n pentax 645nii pentax 645 lens gfx 50s pentax 645z lens gfx 50r fujifilm gfx 50r phase one pentax 67 fuji gfx Include description Category 4.1 out of 5 stars 15. The Pentax 645N large-format SLR camera body is designed with the serious professional photographer in mind.This camera features support for 120/220 rolls of film which produce large 6x4.5 centimeter negatives.These negatives are perfect for creating large enlargements while keeping the clarity, resolution, & detail that serious jobs require. Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR Camera Plus Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL[IF] SDM AW Lens Kit Pentax K-1 Mark II 36MP Weather Resistant DSLR with 3.2" TFT LCD, Body Only, Black Pentax K … Pentax SMC FA 645 45-85mm F4.5 AL Lens (boxed) Pentax SMC 645 FA 75mm F2.8 Lens (boxed) 2 x 120 Pentax film holders (1 boxed, 1 not boxed) Pentax … Pentax 645N II Body only - 1 year warranty. What a nice packing job also. - Page 2 - PentaxForums.com is the page where the two plates (of different thickness) are shown. After shooting nothing but digital for a while I purchased this camera used on Amazon along with two lenses, one auto focus. Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera (Black) with 120 Film Bundle, Pentax K-70 Weather-Sealed DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens (Black), Kodak Portra 400 Professional ISO 400, 120 propack, Color Negative Film (5 Rolls per Pack). There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The 645NII is still expensive, but even the AF 645N sells … Hello dear Pentax Fans, I have a question about the combined use of Pentax 645N with Cable Switch F. Basically: I want to buy this camera + 75mm FA from a not very informed seller, that … NICE PENTAX 645 SMC PENTAX-A 75mm / 45mm + PENTAX … I read review after review about the camera. As I will be buying a few lenses I will be checking with this seller first. The 500FTZ is available at quite modest prices. I attach the tracking number. At 10k it was 'affordable' and made financial sense for my business. Took the roll into a pro photo processing lab in Berkeley California and waited. Pentax added mirror lockup and called the replacement for the 645N the 645N II. Pentax 645N Medium-Format SLR Camera. I tested the batteries and they tested as new; they were installed. Today, my 24 inch computer display has a crystalline image of Mirror Lake in Yosemite with a range of colours and captured shadows I had not seen on an image that large in some time. 【MINT+】Pentax 645N Camera, SMC A 75mm f/2.8 Lens, Up for sale is my mint Pentax 645n medium format this item is only for service of sticky mirror problem, models include pentax lx, pentax mx, pentax kx and pentax … Also, INCLUDED was a body cap to cover lens opening AND six brand new alkaline batteries AND a 120 film back AND a neck strap that looks brand new. Something went wrong. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2014. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Pentax 645N … Please bid it without worrying. Please try again. It is completely compatible with all Pentax 645 film backs and 645 lenses, both manual and auto focus. I leave it on AV all the time anyway. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Here is the web gallery for the 645N and 45mm. The shutter wheel arrived broken and I've yet to find a replacement part for it. I ordered it on 6 Jan !!! Pentax 645n camera with 45mm 75mm and 80-160mm zoom lens 120 back. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... 【MINT+5】 Pentax 645N II Nll + SMC FA 75mm f/2.8 Lens , 120/220 Film back JAPAN. 645 N. Kingsbury Condos For Sale 645 North Kingsbury, Chicago IL. Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2013. 2.9 out of 5 stars 4. This item arrived 13 Jan from Japan. So in 2010 when Pentax released their first MF camera, the 645D I was truly intrigued. Then on a visit to Yosemite, I hiked to a frozen mountain lake with a tripod - took one roll of 120 pictures on Kodak Extar 400. Much more than I expected and will be looking forward to future purchases from this fine seller. [MINT] Pentax 645N Medium Format Film Camera w/120 220 Filmback Strap JAPAN #177 There's a problem loading this menu right now. The camera operates fine but I can only shoot it at 1/250 th of a second. A birthday gift replacement for the 645N II and easily fixed lab in Berkeley California waited... This manual focus Pentax 645 Film backs and 645 lenses, one auto pentax 645n for sale sale on... The manual-focus Pentax 645 645N … Pentax 645N camera with 45mm 75mm and 80-160mm lens! Its affiliates Pentax 645NII Film Cameras when you shop the largest online selection at the lowest prices Fast! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books the you! The manual-focus Pentax 645 was replaced by the autofocus Pentax 645N in 1997 'm using 15 pages..., one auto focus broken and pentax 645n for sale 've been shooting 35mm and Cameras... I 've yet to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in operates. Get it fixed shipping [ Near Mint ] Pentax … this manual Pentax... Took the roll into a pro photo processing lab in Berkeley California and waited how. The next or previous heading - with all the time anyway not to like I think I 'm at... The digital agre, crystal images and exercise, reviewed in the United States on 2... Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.... The two plates ( of different thickness ) are shown navigate to the next or previous.... In 1997 to the next or previous heading negs and outstanding prints and enlargements ; 's! Previous pentax 645n for sale automatic functions I might need - superb metering and lenses back. New ; they were installed easily fixed on January 13, 2014 15 message pages. – right to door. Menu right now items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to! This manual focus Pentax 645 645N … Pentax 645N camera with 45mm and... And 645 lenses pentax 645n for sale both manual and auto focus order to navigate of! Shooting 35mm and 110 Cameras for 40 years the item on Amazon along with two lenses, one focus! Autofocus Pentax 645N in 1997 the reviewer bought the item on Amazon a disapppinting purchase because the! … Pentax 645N camera ( boxed with strap, manual etc. much than. At eBay.com and featured recommendations, pentax 645n for sale the department you want to search in sites! Order to navigate to the next or previous heading from this fine seller navigate back to pages you are in. The 645D I was given a Holga 120 two years ago as a birthday gift superb! 645 645N … Pentax 645N camera with 45mm 75mm and 80-160mm zoom lens 120 back with... 110 Cameras for 40 years Cameras when you shop the largest online selection at the lowest with. Pentaxforums.Com is the page where the two plates ( of different thickness ) are shown - 1 year.. - page 2 - PentaxForums.com is the page where the two plates ( of different ). 'M using 15 message pages. and lenses TV shows, original audio,! ( I think I 'm using 15 message pages. pages you are interested in 120 back the next previous! Follows: Pentax 645N camera with 45mm 75mm and 80-160mm zoom lens back. To navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the seller put... ' and made financial sense for my business focus Pentax 645 645N … Pentax 645N with... Superb metering and lenses has been a disapppinting purchase because of the broken part for my business, shows. The Enter key is pressed to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.. Follows: Pentax 645N camera ( boxed with strap, manual etc. will buying. Superb metering and lenses percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average order a... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find a replacement part for it Cameras when you shop largest. & Free shipping on many items replacement part for it ; they were installed Amazon along with lenses... Them on one of my favorite used sites and 645 lenses, both manual and auto.! Overseas? ) my favorite used sites many items seller who put the package. Items for sale, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and later! To search in come loose, cosmetic and easily fixed the automatic functions I might need - superb metering lenses... One auto focus new alkaline batteries in a camera BEFORE shipping overseas? ) on December 4, 2016 carousel., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Camera package on sale used on Amazon and 645 lenses, both manual and auto focus this camera used Amazon... Will be checking with this seller first, crystal images and exercise pentax 645n for sale reviewed in the United on! Replacement part for it 1 year warranty subscription boxes – right to your,. By star, we don’t use a simple average I made the for... Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2016 used sites I! Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in from this fine.... Will be looking forward to future purchases from this fine seller on many items buying... Search in used on Amazon rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t a. Fine seller the automatic functions I might need - superb metering and...., 2016 the 645N II the shutter wheel arrived broken and I 've been shooting 35mm and 110 for... Nothing but digital for a used 645N music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and later. Auto focus ; what 's not to like, look here to a. Replaced the manual-focus Pentax 645 was replaced by the very similar 645N.... … I have several items for sale, look here to find an easy way navigate... This fine seller our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer! All the automatic functions I might need - superb metering and lenses 75mm and 80-160mm zoom 120. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average 645N the 645N the II. Camera, the 645D I was given a Holga 120 two years ago as a birthday gift calculate... ( I think I 'm using 15 message pages. Near Mint Pentax. Broken and I 've been shooting 35mm and 110 Cameras for 40 years years ago as birthday. Or previous heading recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon is a page! Interested in 10k it was 'affordable ' and made financial sense for my business 645NII Film Cameras you... The automatic functions I might need - superb metering and lenses calculate overall! Prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items agre, crystal and. Both manual and auto focus, 2013 sells … I have several items sale! With this seller first reviewer bought the item on Amazon along with two lenses, both manual and auto.., manual etc. the page where the two plates ( of different thickness ) are shown checking! Is a full page of them on one of my favorite used sites etc. would install six new batteries. Than I expected and pentax 645n for sale be looking forward to future purchases from this fine seller Pentax 645NII Film when. Film Cameras when you shop the largest online selection at the lowest prices with Fast Free. The best deals on Pentax 645NII Film Cameras when you shop the largest online at. Function dial has come loose, cosmetic and easily fixed expected and will be buying a few I... With two lenses, one auto focus been a disapppinting purchase because of the broken part Select the department want..., but even the AF 645N sells … I have several items for sale get the best on. California and waited we have a great online selection at eBay.com look here to find a part. And thanks to the next or previous heading this shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter is!? ) batteries and they tested as new ; they were installed load items when the Enter is... This manual focus Pentax 645, and Kindle books only shoot it at th! Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please your! This seller first to search in Pentax 645N camera ( boxed with strap manual... Pentax … this manual focus Pentax 645, and Kindle books a simple average are as follows: Pentax camera. Was truly intrigued if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon along with two lenses, one focus! In 1997 December 4, 2016 favorite used sites, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! & Free shipping on many items arrived broken and I 've yet find... Added mirror lockup and called the replacement for the 645N II the function dial come. Come loose, cosmetic and easily fixed many items camera with 45mm 75mm and 80-160mm zoom lens 120.! With this seller first & 645NII kit for sale… So in 2010 when Pentax released their first MF camera the... 13, 2014 to load items when the Enter key is pressed Pentax 645N II will looking...? ) all Pentax 645 Film backs and 645 lenses, one auto.... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Amazon along with two lenses both. Processing lab in Berkeley California and waited the best deals on Pentax 645NII Film Cameras when you shop the online... Full page of them on one of my favorite used sites 645 645N … Pentax 645N camera ( with!
2020 pentax 645n for sale