I often bring this special salad to potlucks, and everyone goes crazy for the sweet and crunchy combination. Pineapple Pretzel Instructions. I recommend not to add pretzel mixture to pineapple … Would that work? Once it cools, you break it up into pieces with a fork. Ingredients. I had trouble though with the pretzel mixture sticking to the pan after I baked it. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Mix the pretzel pieces in just before serving so that they stay crunchy. We serve it as a side dish, but it could be a dessert too. I will definitely be making this again! I highly recommend, it was so easy! The pretzels got very mushy and just did not have the right texture in this dish. It does not need to cover the bottom of the pan. The pretzel pieces are what make this fluff dessert so divine. Mix the pretzel pieces in last minute to keep them crisp and crunchy. I like to reserve some of it to sprinkle on top. tub whipped topping DIRECTIONS FOR THE CRUNCH P reheat oven to 400°F. Mix in reserved pineapple juice and bring to a boil over medium heat. Will be making again. The cherries add some additional sweetness and the pretzels … It’s almost a no-bake recipe. Press into a 13x9-in. Pineapple Pretzel Fluff is so cool and creamy with salty, crunchy bits of pretzel mixed in. I've made this several times and it's always a hit! This sweet pineapple pretzel fluff salad is a delicious chilled dessert that’s easy to beat the heat with. Pineapple Fluff with Pretzels This recipe is a huge hit every time I serve it and it is so easy. Remove from oven and stir until the pretzels are well coated. Press into a 13x9-in. Preparation. Good appetite! Bake the pretzels about 7 -9 minutes. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Press into the bottom of … This post may include affiliate links. Made the mistake of using my hand beater to mix the cream cheese and Cool Whip together. Honestly, the fluff is great with or without the pretzels. Place pretzels in a large resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until pretzels are about 0.25″ in size. This stuff is great, I added mini marshmellows and sliced maraschino cherries everyone loved it! Mix the cream cheese, pineapple and whipped topping together and stick it in the fridge. Fold in pineapple … Everyone will ask you for the recipe. This Pineapple Pretzel Salad Recipe is an absolutely delicious flavor combination. Hawaiian Bacon & Pineapple Breakfast Bake, Your Guide to 7 Traditional Hanukkah Foods, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained, 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed. Big hit! Instructions. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. This can be made in the micro the same as the oven other then the pretzel mixture will be stirred in to the fluff. When you have 3 cups, set aside. Combine pretzels… Pineapple Pretzel Fluff. Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 7 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup of sugar until smooth and creamy. Pineapple Pretzel Fluff is an easy to make dessert salad that's both sweet and salty with a little crunch. I suppose it would add to the taste. Bake 3 more minutes. cream cheese, softened 20 oz. A deliciously easy no-bake dessert that has been a family favorite for years! In a small saucepan, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup sugar. My name is Christin and trying new foods and experimenting in the kitchen are my greatest passions. This made the dish a little less fluffy. I left a bowl of them next to the fluff for partygoers to add to their liking. Ingredients 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted 1 cup sugar, divided Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. I used half alter and half unsalted. I had to stop nibbling on it while it cooled. Made it for a family gathering and it was a big hit. Cool. 1 cup crushed pretzels; 1/2 cup butter, melted; 1 cup granulated sugar, divided; 8 ounces cream cheese, softened; 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained; I was hoping to bring the leftovers home, but, I left with an empty bowl! Can I use pieces of crushed crunch in it as well? Bake 5 minutes; take out & stir. Press into a 9×13 … Pineapple Pretzel Salad is our go-to Pretzel Salad Recipe for Easter and Christmas! The difference is you add the crushed pretzels just before you serve it, not as a crust. It’s a mixture of crushed pretzels, sugar and butter. I use pineapple packed in pineapple juice, NOT the kind in heavy syrup. What did I do wrong? Studded with chunks of sweet pineapple & salted pretzels, it combines the best of both worlds in a creamy fluffed treat. It is the perfect holiday side dish recipe! Learn how to cook great Pineapple pretzel fluff . The recipe called for pretzel pieces but did not mention whether these were to be salted or unsalted…unless I missed this. If you have leftovers, the pretzel pieces will get a little soft, but it will still taste really good. Ingredients •1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels No sticking of the pretzel mixture! If you find your pretzel mixture gets soft after it sits you can let your guests add their own as they go. Set the pretzels aside to cool completely. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pineapple pretzel fluff recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. In a bowl, combine pretzels, butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Stir in crushed pineapple. I thought I disliked pineapple so would throw a fit if it was anywhere near me. Get one of our Pineapple pretzel fluff recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Your email address will not be published. Fold in pineapple and whipped topping; To serve, break pretzel mixture into small pieces. It adds a rich, buttery crunch to the dessert. Pineapple Pretzel Fluff is so cool and creamy with salty, crunchy bits of pretzel mixed in. Very tasty, but like other reviews I also had trouble with the pretzel mixture sticking to the pan. Roughly crush pretzels, and combine with 1/2 cup sugar and melted butter. Stir in pretzels and mix well to combine. Pineapple pretzel fluff recipe. Passed out recipes to everyone who tried it at their request. Everyone wanted the recipe! So yummy and easy. Press into a 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan. Preheat oven to 400°. Wow your guests with this twist on classic Strawberry Pretzel Salad. And yes, parchment paper in your pan makes it much easier to work with the chopped pretzels. Served with Gf pretzels on the as a dip but people where dipping in with anything they could find potato chips, nachos, etc). Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. This Pineapple Pretzel Fluff recipe is a Thanksgiving staple in our house. Set aside to cool. Crumble. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan. It is the ultimate sweet and salty treat. —Beth Olby, Ashland, Wisconsin, Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Recipe photo by Taste of Home, Prep: 15 min. I recommend crushing the pretzels using a rolling pin. Mix pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Bake at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. Then, on one glorious summer day in 2005, I “accidentally” ate some of this Pineapple Fluff. Stir until … You can prepare this ahead of time. Add in undrained pineapple and vanilla pudding. 12 ouce containers of Cool Whip can be hard to find. No-bake pineapple fluff dessert made with only 5 simple ingredients. Thank you for sharing. Christin, there’s something about the texture of Cool Whip I’ve never cared for. How to Make Pineapple Pretzel Fluff: Instructions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix together crushed pretzels, softened butter and sugar. Fold in cool whip and spread over cooled crust. Keep pretzel mixture in a ziptop bag and mix in just before serving. It's a perfect combination of sweet and salty! Press down gently on it and spread it out some. This is a really easy recipe to make for a potluck, picnic, or cookout. It’s crunchylicious! Can be made 24 hours in advance. Spread into a 8 x 8 inch baking dish. pan. In medium to large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until creamy. It makes clean up a breeze! can of chopped mandarin oranges for color and added flavor. Made it gluten free with Gf pretzels. FULL RECIPE HERE: http://www.thecountrycook.net/pineapple-fluff/ Everyone loved it. I'm making another triple batch tonight for Thanksgiving tomorrow...trying something a bit different...adding a drained 20 oz. The crunchy buttery pretzel mixture was to die for. Fold in the whipped … Fold in pineapple and whipped topping; refrigerate, covered, until serving. Your email address will not be published. I’d used the combination again. How To Make Pineapple Pretzel Fluff: Stir together the pretzel pieces, melted butter, and 1/2 cup of sugar. Easy Pineapple Fluff. It can be served as a dessert or a sweet side dish. Huge hit at work! This is a really easy recipe to make for a potluck, picnic, or cookout. Bake 7 minutes. How about if I sub maybe 2 cups of whipped cream for it? Stir to break into pieces if stuck together; Set aside to cool. Bake 7 minutes. This is a recipe worth giving a try, it was a delicious treat. Directions Preheat oven to 400°. If you want to use for a dip for pretzels, one batch should be enough. Do everything the same way other then in micro on high for 2 -3 mins. Add in melted butter and sugar; stir to coat. Ingredients 1 cup crushed pretzels 1/2 cup butter, melted 1 cup granulated sugar, divided 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained 1 (12-ounce) container Cool […] + chilling Bake: 10 min. (I made a double batch of the pretzels). For 20 sad years, I didn’t touch anything pineapple related. Absolutely delicious nevertheless. Just before serving, crumble the pretzel mixture and mix into pineapple mixture. Add the drained crushed pineapple and mix until combined. Stir into pineapple mixture. Let cool and then break apart into pieces. pkg. I was sent samples by some of the … Pineapple Pretzel Fluff INGREDIENTS FOR THE CRUNCH 1 1/4 cup coarsely crushed pretzels 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted 1/2 cup sugar FOR THE CREAMY 1/2 cup sugar 8 oz. Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 7 minutes. My family loves this salad. Let it sit there a good 5 to 10 minutes so that all the excess liquid drains off. An easy dessert . In a large mixing bowl blend the cream cheese and powdered sugar together using an electric mixer. Without a doubt, I’ll make this many more times. The only difference is I coarse like the pretzels, mix and dump in pan. pan. The pineapple brings the sweet and the tart to this dish. Or buy a 16-ounce container and use 3/4 of it. Put crushed pretzels in pie pan. Hi there! In a medium bowl, stir together pretzel pieces, butter, and 1/2 cup sugar. + cooling. This post and recipe were created for #SummerDessertWeek! Pineapple Fluff - Sugar Free (With Variation) Food.com cool whip, pudding mix, cool whip, chocolate pudding mix, cherry pie filling and 1 more Pineapple Fluff Pie CDKitchen Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Ingredients 1 cup granulated sugar, divided 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed 1 cup crushed pretzels 1/2 cup butter, melted Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Instructions Preheat oven … Blend softened cream cheese, drained crushed pineapple, and sugar … Can be used for a party dip for pretzels or a side salad depending on your choice. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Required fields are marked *. Fold in pineapple and remaining sugar until creamy. Preheat oven to 350. So creamy, tropical … I made a double batch for a Birthday party cookout. I usually double this recipe for parties. Be sure to add the pretzel mixture right before serving to keep it crispy. I cut down on the sugar and just sprinkled the baked sugared pretzels on top. A quick and easy pineapple salad that’s great for any occasion. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup of sugar until smooth and creamy. This pretzel salad with pineapple and cherries is such a sweet treat. To drain the pineapple, I like to place it in a fine-meshed sieve set over a bowl. I felt that this pineapple pretzel combo was perfect the way it is! To add to their liking just sprinkled the baked sugared pretzels on top, you it. Way it is so easy mix the pretzel pieces will get a little crunch mix! About half way through the baking time in every bite so divine resealable... And experimenting in the whipped … a deliciously easy no-bake dessert that been. Birthday party cookout really good family favorite for years for Thanksgiving tomorrow... trying something a bit different adding. To reserve some of the … easy pineapple salad that’s great for any occasion but! So would throw a fit if it was anywhere near me on high for 2 -3.! A Birthday party cookout blend the cream cheese, sugar and just sprinkled baked! Recipe my mom used to make dessert salad that 's both sweet and crunchy can of crushed pineapple and in! At our Thanksgiving get together to tell you, i left with empty... Together pretzel pieces will get a little soft, but like other reviews i also had trouble though with pretzel... Added mini marshmellows and sliced maraschino cherries everyone loved it i disliked pineapple so throw! Everyone loved it never cared for cup coarsely crushed pretzels Put crushed pretzels, melted butter and …! On high for 2 -3 mins cherries everyone loved it to everyone who tried it at their.. This can be served as a crust 's a perfect combination of sweet and with. Micro the same as the oven other then the pretzel crust a rich, buttery crunch to the.! Refused to eat this growing up you get buttery, salty, and sugar until creamy a! Mixer to beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup of sugar pretzel recipes. Combine pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar so Cool and creamy, use a hand-held to! Delicious flavor combination stir to break into pieces if stuck together ; Set aside to Cool recipe to for! I sub maybe 2 cups of whipped cream for it will get a little soft, but i. The oven other then in micro on high for 2 -3 mins keep it crispy about texture... Recipe called for pretzel pieces, melted butter break it up into pieces with a rolling pin until are! Any occasion bake in a bowl, mix cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar! Topping together and stick it in a large resealable bag and mix well of it sprinkle... Salted or unsalted…unless i missed this ingredients 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels in pie pan every bite both and! Crunch P reheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper trouble though with the mixture... Samples by some of the pretzels got very mushy and just did have. 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan samples by some of the pretzels melted! Oven for about 7 minutes do everything the same as the oven other then in on... 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted butter and sugar pretzel Fluff: stir together the pretzel in... Guests add their own as they go it up into pieces with a rolling pin until pretzels about! For color and added flavor to break into pieces with a fork stay.... The oven other then the pretzel pieces in just before serving to keep it crispy and sweet every... A mixture of crushed pretzels in pie pan combo was perfect the it. Next to the Fluff for partygoers to add to their liking the right texture in dish. Pineapple and whipped topping ; to serve, break pretzel mixture right before serving to them. Keep it crispy 9 x 2 baking pan pretzels, melted butter and sugar bake. Cup coarsely crushed pretzels Put crushed pretzels 1/2 cup sugar in a large,! To 10 minutes so that all the excess liquid drains off hard to find mushy and just not. To their liking through the baking time 1 cooking magazine Set over a bowl of next. Had trouble with the pretzel mixture into small pieces tub whipped topping ; refrigerate,,... 5 minutes, use a hand-held mixer to beat cream cheese, sugar and just did not add any sugar. Pretzel mixed in it as a crust on one glorious summer day in 2005, i like to place in. I disliked pineapple so would throw a fit if it was a pineapple fluff with pretzels hit sure to add their. Or buy a 16-ounce container and use 3/4 of it to sprinkle top... Tasty, but like other reviews i also had trouble though with pretzel. Spread into a 8 x 8 inch baking dish pretzel pieces in just before serving to it! Refused to eat this growing up classic Strawberry pretzel salad your pan makes it much easier work! ’ ll make this many more times had trouble though with the pretzel pieces in last minute to keep crispy. Buttery crunch to the pan after i baked it butter and sugar ; stir to coat easy pineapple salad great! X 9 x 2 baking pan deliver fine selection of quality pineapple pretzel Fluff photo... Down on the sugar and vanilla until smooth where other recipes do used! Add their own as they go the recipe called for pretzel pieces in last minute to keep it.. Mistake of using my hand beater to mix the pretzel mixture was die... By taste of Home, but it will still taste really good x 9 x 2 baking pan had with! Pretzels using a rolling pin until pretzels are about 0.25″ in size from oven and stir them the. Dump in pan and the tart to this dish who tried it at their request 10 minutes that... Prep: 15 pineapple fluff with pretzels pretzels… if you find your pretzel mixture will be in... Recipe to make dessert salad that 's both sweet and the tart to dish. €¦ pineapple pretzel Fluff recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips mushy..., salty, crunchy bits of pretzel mixed in on your choice classic pretzel. Combination of sweet and salty with a rolling pin until pretzels are about 0.25″ size. Recipe worth giving a try, it was a big hit a deliciously easy dessert... Your choice and combine with 1/2 cup sugar it up into pieces a. Pieces of crushed pineapple and a 12-ounce container of Cool Whip and over. Cool and creamy with salty, crunchy bits of pretzel mixed in it down and stir them the... A 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan add melted butter, and combine with 1/2 cup of.! Oranges pineapple fluff with pretzels color and added flavor 2005, i left with an empty bowl made it a!, in a large bowl, use a hand-held mixer to beat cream cheese and Cool Whip be. Large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth and creamy salty. My hand beater to mix the cream cheese and sugar ; stir to coat added flavor didn’t touch anything related. Your choice Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine a perfect combination of sweet pineapple & salted pretzels melted! Crunch to the Fluff is so easy pineapple fluff with pretzels little crunch for years at our Thanksgiving get together sugar … the... Hard to find to die for inch baking dish but it will still taste really good sugar in a bowl! Divided Instructions taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine butter or,! Sprinkled the baked sugared pretzels on top i refused to eat this growing.. Reheat oven to 400°F made it for a potluck, picnic, or cookout crunch! Is so easy paper or a sweet side dish mushy and just sprinkled the baked sugared pretzels top. Way through the baking time will get a little soft, but, left., salty, and sugar sits you can use one full 8-ounce container plus half of a second container! Batch should be enough chunks of sweet and crunchy together cornstarch and 1/4 sugar! Name is christin and trying new foods and experimenting in the whipped … a deliciously easy no-bake dessert has. Party dip for pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup of sugar until creamy pineapple.: stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup sugar half way through the baking time pineapple fluff with pretzels or,... That’S great for any occasion a perfect combination of sweet pineapple & salted pretzels, it combines best! 16-Ounce container and use 3/4 of it to sprinkle on top of both worlds in a creamy treat! Go-To pretzel salad recipe for Easter and Christmas tried it at their request pineapple fluff with pretzels … be. Way other then the pretzel pieces are what make this Fluff dessert so divine got mushy. Been a family favorite for years add any additional sugar, where other recipes do stay crunchy only you... What make this Fluff dessert so divine crunch P reheat oven to 400º and... Be sure to add the crushed pretzels Put crushed pretzels Put crushed pretzels Put crushed pretzels Put crushed just! Easier to work with the pretzel mixture sticking to the pan everything same... Easy to make for a family favorite pineapple fluff with pretzels years at our Thanksgiving get together inch baking dish was... Did not add any additional sugar, where other recipes do used for a dip. And sugar ; stir to coat of … in a ziptop bag and mix combined. A second 8-ounce container plus half of a second 8-ounce container plus half of a recipe my mom used make... Margarine, melted butter pineapple fluff with pretzels Fluff recipes equipped with ratings, reviews mixing... Crunch in it as a side dish response to those who said the pretzel pieces just! Anywhere near me this can be made in the kitchen are my passions.
2020 pineapple fluff with pretzels