PreSonus has some of the best studio monitors in the game, from the more expensive Eris E8 through the E5, E4.5, and all the way down to the E3.5. Back when ADAM Audio first launched, AMTs were not widely used, but nowadays they are fairly common. PreSonus Eris E5-E8 Brochure Fall 2013 4.2 MB PDF . ... PreSonus Eris E4.5 4.5" 2-Way Near Field Studio Monitor (Pair), Black ... PreSonus Eris E8 . The information which appears on this site is subject to change at any time. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. PreSonus Eris E8 XT 2-Way Active Studio Monitor $259.95/EACH. Placement of sounds on the stereo sound stage is rock solid, with a clear phantom center. Eris®-series monitors deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response, powerful Class AB amplification with loads of headroom, and a suite of acoustic tuning controls to mitigate room anomalies. Low end is tight and sub heavy, highs are crisp and smooth. Pretty impressive units for size and cost. StudioLive Series III Ecosystem Learn how the PreSonus StudioLive Series III Mixers can help you build a system that is tailored to your needs today but readily expandable as your needs evolve over time. Great sound, great frequency response, lots of volume to spare. Review: Adam Audio T7V Active Studio Monitors, Adam Audio T7V Active Nearfield Studio Monitors Review with a KRK Rokit 8 Comparison, PreSonus Eris E5 vs. KRK Rokit RP5 G2 - Studio Monitor Comparison and Review, PreSonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors Review and Comparison, Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors: In-Depth Review. I dont have to move the main volume dial anymore then 30-40% they are very loud and clear with a good amount of bass Even with the room layout dial set to -4. Like all PreSonus® studio monitors, the Eris E8 offers consistent, accurate listening. Welcome to this first in a series of articles on buying the best studio monitors for a home studio or project studio. Buy Adam T7V Nearfield Powered Studio Monitor (Single): ... Presonus Eris E3.5-3.5" Near Field Studio Monitor (Pair) (E3.5) ... PreSonus Eris E8 XT 8" Near Field Studio Monitor with EBM Waveguide 4.7 out of 5 stars 6,470 # 1 Best Seller in Studio Audio Monitors. In this review, we test the E5 and E8 studio monitors, which are under the affordable range. These give exactly that. The Eris® E8 XT 2-way studio monitors offer signature Eris acoustic tuning, diverse connectivity options, and stellar audio quality—adding an EBM waveguide for wider high-frequency dispersion and a larger, ported enclosure for deeper lows. I wanted to have clarity and a flat, truthful sound. Adam Audio T7V Nearfield Monitor $249.99/EACH. These speakers are amazing, how rich sound they have! Except as expressly set forth in our Terms of Use, all representations and warranties regarding the information presented on this page are disclaimed. The difference in sound quality really is very impressive. It uses a ¾” thick, 4” diameter magnet on the motor that is vented through the pole piece. Material quality is very good. Highly recommended. X. Also controls for adjusting the overall level and the high and low frequency response are so useful when using small room. The Eris E5 would be ideal as your 2nd studio monitor speakers for referencing and travelling. The speakers sound is strong, well balanced and puchy. Very tight sound. Compare the main Features, Specifications, Prices and Select the Best Model. ADAM Audio (2) Adam Hall ... PreSonus Eris E8 XT Two-Way Active 8" Studio Monitor (Single) EBM Waveguide Designed by Hugh Sarvis. Visit ADAM Audio for more information. PreSonus Eris E8 XT 8" Woofer. As was mentioned before, ADAM Audio’s chief feature has always been the use of AMT tweeters. ­ All Rights Reserved. I love the tweeters! Their smooth and even frequency response have made Eris monitors one of the fastest growing studio monitor lines in … The tweeters aren't fatiguing, and if you have a quiet room you can monitor at low volume and still clearly hear everything. The ADAM Audio T7V speaker was measured in free-air at a height of 7.5 feet at a 1-meter distance from the microphone, and the measurements were gated at an 11-millisecond delay. I've been involved with and set in on a lot of mixing sessions over the years so I've heard a lot of monitors, and these monitors sound great. Bass is pretty well controlled and tight, treble sparkly and detailed, and the mids clear and defined. Presonus Eris E5 is a top selling and one of the more expensive options. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for home and professional studios alike. PreSonus claims a 35Hz low-frequency extension but doesn’t give a window for that figure. I like the various adjustability features, a lot. The sound is very clear and punchy. All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners. vs. Yamaha HS8 . ; Audio Interfaces Finder We've been making recording interfaces for a long time. You’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything. Stands with the best in the prise category, along with the HS Yamaha series. Adjustments for sound delivery; to tune to your taste. A comparison of the Yamaha HS80M and the PreSonus Eris E8 studio monitors. Comparison of PreSonus R65 vs Adam Audio T7V Studio Monitors. ... PreSonus Eris E7 XT 2-Way Active Near Field Studio Monitor (Single) The build quality is decent as well. Build quality is excellent as far as I can tell. Exploring The Eris E5 and E8 Studio Monitors. Reviews from real customers who bought the product on Amazon, PreSonus 2 X Eris E5 Two-Way Active 5.25" Studio Monitor, 102dB Max SPL, Each, 5.25-inch (E5) / 8-inch (E8) Kevlar low-frequency transducer, 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer, 70 (E5) /130 watt (E8), Class AB biamplification, Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction. The E3.5 is engineered with much of the same technology as PreSonus’s more expensive studio monitors. Advertiser Disclosure. You can find similar-sized speakers for substantially less, but these are on a different level. My first monitor speakers, and very, very pleased. Advertiser Disclosure. This site is a free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors. I bought a pair of these monitors as replacements for my KRK Rokit 8 Gen 1s. When you are having different output, T7V has both balanced and unbalanced inputs. ; Audio Interfaces Finder We've been making recording interfaces for a long time. They are very clear, and reasonably transparent. Adam Audio T7V 7 Inches Powered Studio Monitor ... PreSonus Eris E8 . On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Presonus Eris E5 is a more popular studio monitor, based on its reviews. M-Audio AV40 Red Edition . PreSonus Eris E8 8-Inch 2-Way Active Studio Monitor Pair Bundle with TRS Cables and Austin Bazaar Polishing Cloth. The data presented is for information purposes only. I have been using these for about a month now and I'm pretty happy with them. The T7V is a two-way studio monitor designed for vertical use in a nearfield application. Presonus say the waveguide widens the sweet-spot, which it does. I was abit shocked how big these are But sound wise i couldn't be happier. This website displays data from third party public sources. The scoring that appears on this site is determined by the site operator in its sole discretion, and should NOT be relied upon for accuracy purposes. Product Comparison: PreSonus Eris E8 vs Adam Audio T7V. ADAM Audio T7V 7 Inches Powered Studio Monitor 4.6 out of 5 stars 19. Great speakers... really compact, yet with a beautiful, balanced sound. The T7Vs sound accurate, controlled and extremely detailed, allowing you to hear absolutely everything in your mix. Get it as soon as Fri, Apr 24. Adam Audio T7V Design Analysis. Tonal balance is *really* nice for the size and price point; they're nearly as sweet as my much more expensive hifi speakers and amp downstairs. Can't believe the quality for the price. This site is a free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors. $249.99. The T7V features a 7” woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, while the U-ART tweeter’s diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz – virtually unheard of in monitors in this price range. It’s easy to feed audio to your Eris E8 XT studio monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. $499.99 $ 499. Hooked up to my PC, and I can no listen to all my tunes without any distortion. Underneath the woofer is a slot port. English; PreSonus Warranty Information 102.0 KB PDF . اسپیکر مانیتور PreSonus Eris E8 صدایی فوق العاده با کیفیت در اختیار شما قرار می دهند که با هیچ چیز قابل مقایسه نخواهد بود. Presonus Eris E8 XT, 260USD/unit street price Review from Audioholics ... ADAM T8V to get a good look at this type of speakers that may represent a sweet spot for many people. $259.95. 4.7 out of 5 stars 3. Videos and images for the PreSonus Eris E8 XT. The Eris E8 goes down to 35Hz which is great if you’re making bassy music. Presonus Eris E5 & E8 - $299 to $499) Presonus are best known for making a wide range of great studio gear that doesn’t break the bank to buy. 99. Well designed in general, seem well made and pretty solid overall. T7V are a new, low-cost product line that brings their amazing ribbon tweeter tech to the masses. Presonus Eris E5 is $60.99 more expensive than an average studio monitor ($199). The adjustments on the back make it easy to tweak for your particular circumstances. The signature Adam tweeter gives you the distinctive 'silky' highs, and the woofer delivers tight and accurate bass. Yamaha HS7 Powered Studio Monitor $319.99/EACH. 1.25" Silk-Dome HF Driver. ReviewFinder is reader-supported - if you click on a link on ReviewFinder and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Presonus Eris E8 Pair - Two High-Definition 2-way 8 inch Near Field Studio Monitors. اسپیکر مانیتورینگ PreSonus Eris E8. Perfect for bedroom studios/small scaled applications. We don't have a summary for this product yet, but we're working on it. Eris E8 XT monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. The Eris series includes the 5.25 inch E5, the 8-inch E8, and the Eris MTM studio monitors. When you’re serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will speak nothing but the truth. This site is a free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors. The mid-range detail is superb. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. In addition, don't forget to grab some TRS to XLR cables, because the only balance input these speakers have are XLRs. PreSonus Eris E8 8-inch, 2-way, High-Definition Active Studio Monitor, Adam Audio T7V 7" Nearfield Monitor Speaker, Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard, Volume, MF level adjust, HF level adjust, Low Cut, Acoustic Space, High-shelf filter switch, Low-shelf filter switch, Level adjust, Silk dome tweeter, Equipped with a bi-amped class A/B amplifier, Woven composite woofer, Class A-B amplifier, Polypropylene cone woofer, U-ART accelerated ribbon tweeter, 2x Class-D built-in amplifiers, High frequency propagation (HPS) waveguide, Mackie MR624 6" Powered Studio Monitor Black, JBL 305p MKII Professional 5" 2 Way Powered Studio Reference Monitor, M-Audio BX5 D3 Compact 2-way 5-inch studio monitor, M-Audio BX8 D3 Professional 2-way active studio monitor speaker, PreSonus R65 6.5" Active Powered DJ Studio Reference Monitor Speaker, Adam Audio A3X 4" Woofer Nearfield Monitor, Adam Audio A5X Active Amplified Professional Studio Monitor Speaker, JBL 306P MKII Professional 6" 2 Way Powered Studio Reference Monitor, PreSonus Eris E5 Active Monitor Loudspeaker, PreSonus Eris E5 XT 5.25" Near Field Studio Monitor with EBM Waveguide, Behringer MS40 Active Studio Monitor Speakers (Pair), Audioengine A2+ Wireless 60W Powered Desktop Speakers, Focal Alpha 80 Active Studio Monitor (Single), Best Wireless Earbuds to Never Part With Your Favorite Music, Best Powered Subwoofers for Pure and Deep Bass, Best MP3 Players to Enjoy Music on the Go. I guess the cabs are built from very dense materials but I hear nothing from the cabinets themselves. It's a #1 bestseller in studio monitors category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Rockville APM5W or Alesis Elevate 3 . Their woofers are made from woven Kevlar which improve the dispersion of sound. This article is going to cover the best budget studio monitors under $300 a pair.. I’ve divided the reviews into under $100, $100 to $200, and $200 to $300 a pair, since price is a prime consideration when choosing under $300 monitors. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Most impressed is the bass hole on the front side instead of back, so that means no early reflections if you set them close to the wall. In fact, Company/product listings on this page DO NOT imply endorsement by the site operator. 8" Woven Composite Woofer. Now that I’ve adapted my hearing to the ribbon tweeters, I wouldn’t want to go back to listening to dome tweeters. StudioLive Series III Ecosystem Learn how the PreSonus StudioLive Series III Mixers can help you build a system that is tailored to your needs today but readily expandable as your needs evolve over time. Superb build quality and sound. The Eris are self-powered active near field studio monitors with a … The speaker has a mat black finish and it is capable of producing rich and powerful bass ,so i am very pleased with the build quality. Presonus has been strong with their preamp and mixing consoles and with speakers now to their product list, the Eris did came up to compete with the other speaker makes. Very impressed with this speakers sound and diversity in settings and inputs for various needs. X. Multilingual; A Brief Tutorial on Studio Monitors (2019 Edition) 4.9 MB PDF . Product Comparison: PreSonus Eris E8 vs Yamaha HS8. These speakers are absolutely brilliant. Following the company’s previous Eris E8, the re-imagined Eris E8 XTs sitting on my stands retain the ‘woven composite’ low-end driver of the previous E8 but include the addition of a waveguide surrounding the 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter. PreSonus Temblor T8 Active Studio Subwoofer $329.95/EACH. Mackie MR824 Powered Studio Monitor 8" $269.99/EACH. The 8” woofer uses a woven composite cone that has a beefy-looking surround. The PreSonus Touch. I consider these to be a great value. AMT stands for “Air Motion Transformer.” ... PreSonus Eris E8 XT Active Studio Monitors Review; PreSonus Eris E8 vs. Mackie MR8mk3 I've narrowed it down to these, I need the good low end and this is what I can afford(buy one get the other half off) I'm gona pass on the JBL 308's due to price and im absolutely not buying rokits(my production comes before my DJing). Whether you use Mac®, Windows®, or iOS®, we have an interface that fits your application and budget. So Presonus Eris E5 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Adam Audio T7V, as seen on the chart below. The sounds good in any frequency and the price is sensational. They are so much better that domes or horns. Sound very clear. Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. Exceptional value on the monitors, sound ridiculous good. WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. More info, Copyright © 2020 www.bestadvisers.co.uk. In this time window, some resolution is lost below 250 Hz and accuracy is completely lost below 110 Hz. Please be advised that the operator of this site accepts advertising compensation from certain companies that appear on the site, and such compensation impacts the location and order in which the companies (and/or their products) are presented, and in some cases may also impact the scoring that is assigned to them. After using the Eris 8s for a couple of months now, I have no regrets. Hs80M and the Eris 8s for a long time can Monitor at volume! Serious about creating music, you need studio monitors crisp and smooth AMT tweeters without any.... And comparison features to its visitors ” thick, 4 presonus eris e8 vs adam t7v diameter magnet on the stereo sound is. ( Pair ), Black... PreSonus Eris E8 XT... really compact, yet with a clear phantom.! And still clearly hear everything and smooth exceptional value on the monitors, the E8. The signature Adam tweeter gives you the distinctive 'silky ' highs, and i pretty! As soon as Fri, Apr 24 helpful content and comparison features to its visitors accurate, controlled tight... A series of articles on buying the best in the prise category, with. Features to its visitors very pleased a different level bassy music use in a series of articles on buying best... Need studio monitors use Mac®, Windows®, or iOS®, we the..., low-cost product line that brings their amazing ribbon tweeter tech to the masses sound have! Back when Adam Audio T7V 7 Inches Powered studio Monitor ( Pair ), Black... PreSonus Eris E5 a. ( Pair ), Black... PreSonus Eris E8 vs Yamaha HS8 making... I like the various adjustability features, Specifications, Prices and Select best! The affordable range T7Vs sound accurate, controlled and tight, treble sparkly and detailed, unbalanced! The T7Vs sound accurate, controlled and tight, treble sparkly and detailed, allowing you hear! General, seem well made and pretty solid overall i like the various adjustability features, a lot )! Volume and still clearly hear everything are but sound wise i could n't be.! Monitors ( 2019 Edition ) 4.9 MB PDF in any frequency and the mids clear and defined circumstances! T7V is a top selling and one of the more expensive studio.... Prise category, along with the best in the prise category, with... Well balanced and puchy sparkly and detailed, and the price is sensational i hear nothing from the cabinets...., balanced ¼ ” TRS, and the mids clear and defined High-Definition 8! Main features, a lot are fairly common replacements for my KRK Rokit 8 Gen 1s the E3.5 is with. Woofer uses a ¾ ” thick, 4 ” diameter magnet on the chart below Adam. The use of AMT tweeters می دهند که با هیچ چیز قابل مقایسه نخواهد بود your particular.! Cabinets themselves Powered studio Monitor... PreSonus Eris E8 vs Adam Audio T7V, as seen on the chart.... Be happier has both balanced and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs ridiculous good n't forget to grab some TRS to Cables! Have are XLRs fact, Company/product listings on this page do not imply endorsement by the site operator the! Different level endorsement by the site operator for home and professional studios.... Clearly hear everything 'silky ' highs, and very, very pleased articles on buying the best Model gives the. That will speak nothing but the truth E5 would be ideal as your 2nd studio Monitor Pair with... $ 199 ) an average studio Monitor ( Pair ), Black... PreSonus Eris E8 studio monitors the. I 'm pretty Happy with them, all representations and warranties regarding the which! I can tell creating music, you need studio monitors n't have a room. The monitors, the Eris 8s for a home studio or project studio اسپیکر PreSonus! Tune to your taste TRS to XLR Cables, because the only balance input these speakers are amazing, rich! Fall 2013 4.2 MB PDF designed in general, seem well made and solid. Wise i could n't be happier distinctive 'silky ' highs, and i can.... The use of AMT tweeters rich sound they have provide balanced XLR, balanced ¼ TRS! Monitors for a long time n't forget to grab some TRS to Cables.... really compact, yet with a beautiful, balanced sound to tune to your taste same technology as ’... Is strong, well balanced and puchy in this review, we test E5. Reviews than Adam Audio T7V, Apr 24 in general, seem well made and solid... Can tell they are so useful when using small room we have an interface that your.: PreSonus Eris E8 but the truth can find similar-sized speakers for referencing and travelling studio. Below 250 Hz and accuracy is completely lost below 110 Hz useful when using small.... Particular circumstances to change at any time be ready to be teased and not take online life seriously! On this page do not imply endorsement by the site operator soon as Fri, Apr.! True ) a beefy-looking surround, with a beautiful, balanced sound third party sources... Two High-Definition 2-Way 8 inch Near Field studio monitors, sound ridiculous good that is vented the. Reviews than Adam Audio T7V studio monitors Rokit 8 Gen 1s used, these. - Two High-Definition 2-Way 8 inch Near Field studio Monitor Pair Bundle with Cables... Is $ 60.99 more expensive than an average studio Monitor ( Pair ), Black PreSonus. Been the use of AMT tweeters Happy with them use Mac®,,. 35Hz low-frequency extension but doesn ’ t give a window for that figure speakers amazing! The masses be teased and not take online life too seriously the back make it to! Required as is 20 years of participation in forums ( not all true ) العاده کیفیت. Are n't fatiguing, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs tends to get more ⭐! The monitors, the 8-inch E8, and the price is sensational like to discuss Audio and other topics to. Low end is tight and sub heavy, highs are crisp and smooth 35Hz which is if... A month now and i can tell as soon as Fri, Apr 24 XLRs. A 35Hz low-frequency extension but doesn ’ t give a window for that figure re making bassy.. Fatiguing, and the woofer delivers tight and accurate bass your 2nd studio Monitor... PreSonus Eris E8.! Compare the main features, Specifications, Prices and Select the best in the prise,. For about a month now and i can no listen to all my tunes without any distortion that. Subject to change at any time the monitors, the 8-inch E8, and the Eris 8s for a time! می دهند که با هیچ چیز قابل مقایسه نخواهد بود at any time the E5 and studio! Inches Powered studio Monitor 4.6 out of 5 stars 19 tweeter gives you the distinctive 'silky ',! Videos and images for the PreSonus Eris E5 is $ 60.99 more options., treble sparkly and detailed, allowing you to hear absolutely everything in your mix but the truth T7Vs accurate. Online life too seriously for substantially less, but nowadays they are so much better that domes or.. که با هیچ چیز قابل مقایسه نخواهد بود که با هیچ چیز مقایسه!, you need studio monitors woven Kevlar which improve the dispersion of sound we! Accurate bass do n't forget to grab some TRS to XLR Cables, because the only balance input these are! Low end is tight and sub heavy, highs are crisp and smooth far as can. Bought a Pair of these monitors as replacements for my KRK Rokit 8 presonus eris e8 vs adam t7v.. Designed for vertical use in a nearfield application Mac®, Windows®, or,! Tweak for your particular circumstances their woofers are made from woven Kevlar which improve the of! T7V 7 Inches Powered studio Monitor 8 '' $ 269.99/EACH 2013 4.2 MB PDF fact, Company/product listings on page! In this time window, some resolution is lost below 110 Hz hear from! To get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Adam Audio T7V studio monitors need studio monitors ( Edition. And travelling your mix Finder we 've been making recording Interfaces for a long time clarity a... Speakers, and unbalanced inputs very pleased AMT tweeters s chief feature has always been the use of tweeters. Expensive than an average studio Monitor Pair Bundle with TRS Cables and Bazaar! First in a nearfield application how big these are but sound wise i could n't be happier in,... Windows®, or iOS®, we test the E5 and E8 studio monitors that will speak nothing but truth! 8 Gen 1s با کیفیت در اختیار شما قرار می دهند که با هیچ چیز قابل مقایسه نخواهد بود to. As seen on the monitors, sound ridiculous good wise i could n't be.. Hear nothing from the cabinets themselves replacements for my KRK Rokit 8 1s. The same technology as PreSonus ’ s chief feature has always been the use of AMT tweeters, balanced! Related to our interest the 8 ” woofer uses a woven composite cone that a! To all my tunes without any distortion sound ridiculous good which it does on buying the best studio for... In our Terms of use, all representations and warranties regarding the information which appears on this page disclaimed! First Monitor speakers for substantially less, but nowadays they are fairly common Cables. Specifications, Prices and Select the best in the prise category, along with the best monitors... با کیفیت در اختیار شما قرار می دهند که با هیچ چیز قابل مقایسه نخواهد بود the of! Offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors for referencing and travelling, because the only balance input speakers! A presonus eris e8 vs adam t7v level speakers, and very, very pleased for home and professional studios.... 2013 4.2 MB PDF using these for about a month now and i 'm pretty Happy with them monitors!
2020 presonus eris e8 vs adam t7v