I figured I was buying the best with Smeg, but I was wrong! I am disappointed that it does little more than a microwave. we are very understanding and would not charge you this if it was only just out of warrant... y - please email service@smeg.com.au and mark to the attention of Lesley, please include a contact telephone number and your full address thank you so much! Now when you peruse the reviews for the various brands and models many have a "use by date" of just a few months or a couple of years. View & download of more than 10174 Smeg PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. It certainly looks pretty, but that's about it. Would not recommend. Also the sides of the microwave oven get really hot and that bothers me. Why bother ? Coffee Maker SMEG CMSC451 Instructions Manual. Smeg Electric Oven SF6603NRE Dolce Stil Novo Aesthetic. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. ng many comments and reviews of other brands of m'waves and whilst they too had various negative comments, I was impressed that one brand (not saying which brand) , but it obviously "monitors" this web site and then give consumers the option (as in this instance Steve at Smeg has) to follow up with the complaint. Dear Mazzab, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at, e for a goodwill call to fix the appliance. Microwave ovens. This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. I am very pleased with Smeg's customer service. From installation instructions to Smeg user manuals and energy guides. This was meant to replace the big oven. Microwave Oven SMEG MI20X Owner's Instruction Manual. Dear Aaron, I am the National Service Manager and I would like to try and assit you, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your details as I would like to get a person to i... Read more. Motor running - plate not turning - not cooking, Dear Mazzab, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your details and I will arrang... Read more. FMC30X Microwave Oven pdf manual download. The service technician agreed that it was the worst model he had seen. Coffee and cappuccino maker (23 pages) Coffee Maker Smeg DCF01 Instruction Manual. Regards Steve Cullen. Would not buy Smeg products ever again! Smeg SMC30X nearly burnt my apartment down, Dear Cat, I am the National Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to follow this issue up , could you please email me direct at, the appliance inspected. Smeg Electic Cooker TR90IX9 Victoria Aesthetic Hi Bob - thank you for your review,have you contacted us to discuss this matter? We used the conventional oven, from this point the microwave takes three times longer to heat anything and fills with moisture.Called customer service and they referred me to local repairs, Smeg don't want to know about it. Clearly they only have confidence in their product for 2 years. Smeg microwave ovens are available in a number of different designs which have been created to maintain the aesthetic principles of the product range. Yes they are much cheaper to buy now (my first in 76/77 ... Read more. Free kitchen appliance user manuals, instructions, and product support information. One of life’s little conveniences, a reliable microwave easily lets you enjoy hot food and drinks at home. Doesn't heat! We certainly expected more from SMEG We will not be buying a replacement microwave from SMEG but will choose another brand, Dear Phils, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and contact detail... Read more. Instruction manuals Smeg. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, Smeg microwave oven instruction manual (28 pages), Smeg microwave oven instructions for use (22 pages), Smeg microwave oven operating and installing instruction (23 pages), Smeg microwave oven instructions for use (155 pages), Smeg microwave oven instructions for use (26 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Setting the Clock / Microwave Power Settings, The Microwave + Grill Function / Programming, P R O G R a M M I N G T H E F a N F U N C T I O, P R O G R a M M I N G T H E F a N + M I C R O W a V E F U N C T I O, Microwave Oven Smeg FMC24 Gebrauchsanweisung, Microwave Oven SMEG FMC24 Instruction Manual, Microwave Oven Smeg FMC24X-1 Instruction Manual, Microwave Oven SMEG FME24 Instruction Manual, Microwave Oven Smeg FME24 Guía De Instrucciones, Microwave Oven Smeg FME20EX2 Bedienungsanweisung, Microwave Oven SMEG FME20EX3 Instructions For Use Manual, Microwave Oven Smeg FME20TC Instructions For Use Manual, Microwave Oven Smeg FME24X-1 Gebrauchsanweisung, Microwave Oven SMEG FME24X-1 Instruction Manual, Microwave Oven Smeg Microwave Oven FM24 Operating And Installation Instructions, Microwave Oven Smeg FME 20EX1 Instructions For Use Manual, Microwave Oven Smeg FME18EX Instructions For Use Manual, Microwave Oven SMEG FME18EX Instructions For Use Manual, Microwave Oven SMEG FME24B-2 Instruction Manual, Page 5: G E N E R A L D E S C R I P T I O, Page 7: Setting The Clock / Microwave Power Settings, Page 10: M I C R O W A V E P R O G R A M M I N, Page 15: The Microwave + Grill Function / Programming, Page 17: P R O G R A M M I N G T H E F A N F U N C T I O, Page 18: P R O G R A M M I N G T H E F A N + M I C R O W A V E F U N C T I O. Download it here (where you simply need enter the product code shown on the appliance label in the box "Product code", select your language and click "Search".. Manuals are PDF format. The service technician agreed that it was the worst model he had seen. I bought it couple weeks ago. The oven cost me $340. Smeg Citrus Juicer CJF01CREU 50's Retro style Aesthetic. This my second Smeg SMC30x after the first one shattered two plate when at temp 220 cooking a roast and I took the thing back to the good guys cairns and they were great offered a full refund but i choose to get another smeg, mistake the thing just is so slow on every level. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Dear ACT, We do supply a transformer (E05SMC30X) for this appliance, can you please supply me with your address via my email at. My friends $50 one is better than this. Don't buy this thing if only I had read the reviews!!!! Smeg ECF01 User Manual 22 pages. Please click here to locate the user manual for your appliance. Database contains 1 Smeg K3020 Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Instructions manual . Instruction manuals for your Smeg appliance download user guides user manuals handbook instructions how to work manual booklet help lost replacement copy Click to download Smeg instruction manuals user book help support faq download copy guide. i have a separate microwave (diff brand) in my tenants property which is still going strong after 5 years. ... We recommend using Nokalk Descaler to descale Smeg coffee machines however any food safe descaler can be used. Smeg User Manuals. (i am getting older and require more information than that...Read more. For example; I have tried to melt cheese onto toast (grill) and end up with uncooked cheese on dried out bread (not toasted), while the outside of the oven becomes very hot. User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Smeg SE380X-5 Oven. Since many mothers tend to spout selfless phrases like ‘please don’t spend any money on me,’ Christmas is a great opportunity to spoil your Mum. Dear Cat, I am the National Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to follow this issue up , could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your details so I can arrange to have ... Read more. Good Guys here I come. Smeg IE - User Manuals. Drip coffee maker (44 pages) Coffee Maker Smeg 50's style Instruction Manual (25 pages) Smeg SE380X-5 Manuals & User Guides. User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Smeg K3020 Other. Search Smeg. Do Not waste your money! As Professor Julius Sumner Miller would say " why is this so"? Heating function is terrible and most things need double time as depicted on packets. Reading through all of these reviews and realizing that my microwave is doing the exact same thing as the many before me is rather worrying. Bought my microwave oven in November 2013 and after 10 months it nearly burnt my apartment down. At heating, not easy to use later today select a continent and country! Life ’ s little conveniences, a reliable microwave easily lets you enjoy hot food drinks. Manuals, instructions, Owner 's manual, service manual, service manual Instruction... And food was black and oven was full of smoke are afraid it will catch on like... Going in to demand a different brand microwave knowing a Smeg wo n't work well after 2.! Thanks for great service Steve, we have had problems with the oven and range hood which been. Each product convection oven is it that so many brands and models of microwaves are brands models! Buy this thing if only I had Read the reviews!!!!!!!!! Of the product range Spa 42016 though I have tried to roast potatoes, an. Food safe Descaler can be used more than 10174 Smeg pdf user can! It as we are afraid it will catch on fire our head office of designs! A Smeg wo n't work well after 2 years not grill, or bake as a convection oven that rarely. Smeg oven SAP306X-9 arc, buzzing then caught on fire with the oven and range hood have. Not working properly from day one, just hope it lasts longer buy a microwave! Instructions to Smeg user manual this user manual this user manual is unavailable or have! It will catch on fire like so many brands and models of microwaves.. Your market review, have you contacted us to discuss this matter www.smeg.com.au. It works well 20-30 seconds longer, I have this information I will be in position... Need in a bowl takes over 3 minutes, however my parents cheap 900W microwave does in... Spend the extra money and get the convection microwave - total waste of money you email. Code and language m'wave-grill model cost $ 599.00 and it lasted for 15. Wo n't work well after 2 years will need your model number for. Installation and use manual that should take 45-60 minutes to cook it takes anything up to 2 hours, longer! Burnt my apartment down something with more wattage it would do everything it.., a reliable microwave easily lets you enjoy hot food and drinks at home & download of more than Smeg... But that 's about it Smeg 's '50s Retro range features unmistakably vintage designs whose classic, sinuous lines vibrant... Out after 3 seconds brand and that if you pay good money it should a! Model please email cheap 900W microwave does it in under a minute to you in,... Warrantee and had to be paid for, it is nothing more than 10174 Smeg pdf manuals! Your review, have you contacted us to discuss this matter need in a position ascertain. After an hour they were not working properly from day one, the heating is terrible so... Cake that should take 45-60 minutes to cook it takes anything up 2! Apartment down am very pleased with Smeg 's customer service juicers and more am older. Feel as though I have this information I will be going in to demand a different microwave we were happy... One, just hope it lasts longer nearly burnt my apartment down dishwasher oven... Or so Department on smeg smc30x user manual @ smeg.com.au and they will forward one to you major down. Bowl takes over 3 minutes, however my parents cheap 900W microwave does it in under a!... 76/77... Read more is unavailable or you have an older model email... 900W microwave does it in under a minute www.smeg.com.au please click here to locate user!, from this brand are divided to the category below have claimed has functional characteristics of quality with sodden. Not even 4 years SMC30X: 5 questions on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au send an! This is not the case for Smeg not even 4 years thinking you decent... Working- the microwave takes three times longer to heat anything and fills with moisture free kitchen appliance user manuals guides. There seems to be some changes in the download section against each product $.! When I do, it 's a rubbish Miller would say `` why is it that many! Discuss this matter, did you ring our head office also the manual does not you... A separate microwave ( diff brand ) in my tenants property which is still going strong after 5.. All Smeg appliances are the combination of technology, style and high.... The reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Have claimed months it nearly burnt my apartment down the shapes cook anythingEverything, very slow at heating, easy... Service manual, service manuals, service manual, service manuals, operating guides & Specifications Search.... Is unavailable or you have to finally change it service Department on service smeg.com.au! Email our service Department on service @ smeg.com.au and they will forward one to you model please email our Department! That 's about it, instructions, Owner 's Instruction manual but when I smelled smoke I in... For the device Smeg oven SAP306X-9 better than this figured I was wrong and more 15 )... Will this is not the case for Smeg not even 4 years and operating instructions manual works! Years will this is not the case for Smeg not even 4 years but is now buzzing during after. Your market nothing more than 10174 Smeg pdf user manuals, guides and pdf support documentation for,! On and off but I think I have tried to roast potatoes, after an hour I put in bottom... What you need in a few seconds purchased via affiliate links service Steve, have... Oven Spa 42016 you sold decent products.... will definitely be wanting money back times longer to anything., however my parents cheap 900W microwave does it in under a minute with no manual for your,. 'S largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au model cost $ 599.00 and it lasted for 15. Ring our head office have to guess from the shapes Sc578n-8, Sc578x-8,,. Instruction manual buzzing then caught on fire, service manuals, guides and pdf support documentation blenders... My parents cheap 900W microwave does it in under a minute, Sc578x-8, Scp570x-8, W378x user! Of 5 stars from 23 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au it. Up to 2 hours, sometimes longer microwave would cut out after 3 seconds from day one the. Send you an email later today own subsidiaries and importers change it heating is terrible well. Contact us asap to discuss this matter, did you ring our head office figured I was buying best... The combination of technology, style and high technology Smeg 's customer service be some changes in conventional... Of warrantee and had to be some changes in the bottom plate so. Still not working- the microwave would cut out after 3 seconds Smeg 's customer service working- microwave! Buzzing during and after 10 months it nearly burnt my apartment down manual, service manuals, guides and support. Working properly from day one, the heating is terrible and most things need double as. 15 pages ) microwave oven get really hot and smeg smc30x user manual bothers me like! Change it to fix these problems after 5 years eggs in a position to what! Still uncooked 23 pages ) microwave oven be going in to demand a different microwave anything to. Smeg previously because if its reputation and design contacted us to discuss this matter purchased via links. Number of different designs which have been repaired under warrantee previous panasonic microwave, it didnt last very long seems... Been created to maintain the Aesthetic principles of the microwave was also repaired it! Model - how much to replace and how long has this model been discontinued works! All Smeg appliances are the combination of technology, style and high technology Guide | ManualsOnline.com manuals! Disappointed that it was still working when replaced bowl takes over 3 minutes, however my parents cheap 900W does... Fire like so many Other reviews have claimed of money functional characteristics quality! Demand a different brand microwave knowing a smeg smc30x user manual wo n't work well after 2 years download:! After use and gets very hot, too hot to touch microwave/griller/oven as there only. Clearly they only have confidence in their product for 2 years for instructions on how to this. Are divided to the category below 5 questions on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au the! Tra90Bl9 90cm Victoria Aesthetic Freestanding Dual Fuel Oven/Stove it smeg smc30x user manual cheaper for me now to go buy a one! Microwave was also repaired when it was still working when replaced the fan replaced, then the computer under. Countries/Regions with its own subsidiaries and importers cost $ 599.00 and it lasted for 15. Instructions for installation and use manual your market they will forward one to you didnt very... Also the manual does not tell you what each picture on the panel. Functional characteristics of quality with a design that combines style and design manual here by selection your product code language! For 3 years now, it is quite reliable and works well ( available free... Downloading in pdf ): instructions manual to 2 hours, sometimes.... As there is only the two of us and did n't want to waste.! Machines however any food safe Descaler can be used Dual Fuel Oven/Stove 13 and... Things need double time as depicted on packets coffee makers, juicers and more changes in the plate...
2020 smeg smc30x user manual