After looking at the main features of both the Sennheiser HD 202 II and the Sony MDR-XB400 we think the better headphones are the Sennheiser HD 202 II. Hey there, I was planning on buying either the Sony MDR-XB950’s, or the Audio Technica ATH M50x, or the Marshall Major II, or Sennheiser Momentum. When comparing Sony MDR-1R vs Sennheiser HD 598 SR, the Slant community recommends Sennheiser HD 598 SR for most people.In the question“What are the best over-ear headphones under $200?”Sennheiser HD 598 SR is ranked 4th while Sony MDR-1R is ranked 6th. The Sennheiser CX180 and the Sony MDR EX150AP shows its own might in concerned departments which makes picking a winner between the two is a daunting task. After a while, I got nausea from both and felt head heavy. Available colors: Editiorial reviews: 3.6 / 5. 2. The reputation of the Sony MDR-CD900ST for a good monitoring headphone is well deserved. Post #2 of 7 McPatD 100+ Head-Fier. The sound of the Sony MDR-XB950N1 has a huge bass response. Thread starter Apathy; Start date Jan 26, 2008; Jan 26, 2008 #1 Apathy Gawd. I really like them! This type of low-end doesn’t work with all genres. Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking Sony MDR 7506 is more popular Sony claims that you can expect the MDR-1000X to go about 20 hours with both active noise cancelling and Bluetooth turned on, or about 22 hours without noise cancelling. Sony MDR-XB50AP Shop now at Amazon. Wireless Club: Sony MDR-1000X vs Sennheiser PXC 550 vs Bose QC 35. Features Sony MDR 7506 Audio Technica ATH-m50x ... Read moreSony MDR 7506 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50x On the other hand, the Sony MDR-XB950N1 lasts for 22 hours. So I finaly got a pair of Sennheiser HD 280's after using the Sony MDR 7506 for years. 3 … Add at least two items to compare. Sony MDR 7506 vs Audio Technica ATH M50x. The Sony MDR-7520 are closed headphones and are for recording where there is a background noise that you need to shut out - basically, what I use my Sennheiser HD 25-1 for (which are now 25-years old and still going strong). Contact Us. Sony MDR-1000X vs Sennheiser PXC 550 Review – Noise-Cancelling Probably the most important factor (or second to most) important factor is the power of noise-cancelling. The build follows the same Sony styling that you see with the MDR-V6 or the MDR-5607. OK, so lately I've been hanging out at www.head-fi.org much more than I should. Sennheiser HD 600 vs. AKG K701; Sony MDR V6 vs. Sennheiser HD 25 vs Sony MDR-7506. I was getting tired of all the boosted high end that the Sony's produce. Share This Post post-8844928. Customer Service 800.221.5743 or 212.239.7765. Sennheiser CX 300 vs Sony MDR-XB50AP. It’s fairly comfortable and lightweight. Build quality of Sony is extraordinary. Sort: Clear All. Sony MDR-SA5000 vs. Sennheiser HD650. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. Sound Sony MDR-XB950N1. Sony MDR XB-450 or Sennheiser HD 202 ii final verdict I tested both in 100% volume from both my phone and PC source ( PVP songs). Advertiser Disclosure. Available colors: Editiorial reviews: N/A: 4.1 … I have never owned Sennheiser headphones but from my knowledge Sennheiser is near the best it gets so they would be worth a try, even with them being entry level Sennheiser's. Comparison of Sony MDR-100ABN vs Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Headphones. There are plenty of high-end, quality Noise-Canceling premium Headphones available on the market such as Sony MDR 1R & Sennheiser Momentum. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Sennheiser HD 598 are more popular wired headphones, based on their 2,000+ reviews. I need something that is comfortable and allows me to get a good/decent mix. Thankfully, the MDR-Z1R is capable of a performance that justifies such an expense. I must’ve had at least 4 or 5 pairs over the years. Advertiser Disclosure. Sony MDR-7506 Pro vs Sennheiser HD-280 Pro Can't decide between these two headphones. This site is a free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors. Joined Jun 28, 2012 Messages 226 Reaction score 25. I'm trying to decide between the Sony MDR-Z7M2 and Sennheiser HD800's. I intend to use the headphones strictly for home use with my JDS Labs The Element amplifier/DAC. and in comfort also Senheiser fits very well than Sony. McPatD. - Tangle free ,good quality wire, unlike CX180 which has a thin, easily breakable wire. Cheers! The Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC has a slightly longer battery life with playback lasting for about 25 hours. They’re over-ear, full-size headphones with more than a hint of sophisticated Sony design. Ok so I've grown extremely tired of my Beats Studios I got for my birthday a couple years ago and NEED new headphones. No items to compare. So Sennheiser HD 598, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $240 Sony MDR-1A, as seen on the chart below. This site is a free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors. For the longest time I couldn’t remember what model these were exactly. Below you can read in detail about both headphones and also make sure you know what you want from a headphone because it will help you choose the right headphone for you. Despite the closed design, isolation is not that great, much lower than what you get from a Sennheiser HD25-1 or a Shure SRH-840. 1. In our awesomeness score Sennheiser HD 650 ranks #2 out of 472 and Sony MDR 7506 ranks #6 out of 472. Audio Technica ATH M50; Sony MDR V6 vs. MDR 7506; Sony MDR 7506 vs. Product Comparison: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro vs Sony MDR7506. Sony MDR 7506 VS Sennheiser HD280. I have found the Sony's on Amazon for just under £500, whereas the Sennheiser HD800's tend to go for around £600-£700 on eBay. The MDR-ZX110. ... Sennheiser MB 660 UC MS Binaural Head-band Black,Silver headset . X. Atleast between the two sony headphones. Back to Product List. The MDR-Z1R’s excellent insight means vocal and instrumental tracks are easy to follow, even in a dense mix. Is ATH M50x better or Sony MDR 7506? These high-end headphones offer slew of features for the audiophile. Before I knew about the Sony MDR 7506’s, these were my main squeeze back in the late 90’s. They are very flat. Audio Technica ATH M50; Sony MDR 7506 vs. If you want a bass-centric earphone for enjoying genres like EDM and doesn’t mind the absence of an inline microphone, Sennheiser CX180 is a great choice. Toys, Kids & Baby. Nov 6, 2012 at 4:44 PM. Which would you recommend for listening to different genres and not only bass heavy genres like EDM, Dubstep, Club, etc. When comparing Sennheiser CX 300 II vs Sony MDR XB50AP, the Slant community recommends Sennheiser CX 300 II for most people.In the question“What are the best earbuds around $50?”Sennheiser CX 300 II is ranked 1st while Sony MDR XB50AP is ranked 3rd. The only problem is that I'm not sure which headphones to get: Sony MDR7506, Audio-Technica ATH-M50, or the Sennheiser Black … The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro's, or the Sony MDR-7506's? Joined Oct 29, 2004 Messages 886. I have used the cx275 although I did not like it mostly because of its rattling sound when you turn the volume up, and I do not know much about the MDR but to my honest opinion, at a price under Rs.2k, I would not recommend buying cx275. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Vs Sony MDR-XB50AP -Compare Specifications and price of audio-video to undestand which one is best for your need before placing order online. Sony MDR-XB450 Vs Sennheiser HD 202 II? Sony MDR-7506 Shop now at Amazon. The most important reason people chose Sennheiser CX 300 II is: Sennheiser HD280 Pro vs. Sony MDR-V6 Head-to-head comparison of two popular $70 closed headphones. Ah, the good old Sony MDR V150’s. Sennheiser CX 300 Shop now at Amazon. Live Chat. back. Sony MDR 1R Numerous particulars combined to provide: precision appear quality, thoughtful design, and … Hi EveryOne I have tested both of them my Opinion is Senheiser HD 202 II is much better than Sony MDR-XB450, in Sennheiser you will get the best clarity and treble, sony has extra bass but Senheiser has power bass, in sony you will not get the clarity due to extra bass. Sony hasn’t been shy about charging a premium price for these headphones. Sennheiser HD 650, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Sony MDR 7506 [4.8 vs 4.7 ]. Print Email. Sennheiser HD 25 Shop now at Amazon. Product Comparison: Sony MDR-7506/1 vs Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. Ive seen mods for the zx100 that would also apply to the zx110. Compare the main Features, Specifications, Prices and Select the Best Model. The most important reason people chose Sennheiser HD 598 SR is: Both headphones provide supreme levels of noise cancellation ability at the maximum setting, though the PXC 550, in my opinion, is slightly edged out by the MDR-1000X. The Sennheiser HD 202 II will deliver high quality audio and will give you greater comfort when wearing for long periods due to … Verdict. Introduction. Feel free to include sound quality, build quality, comfort, price and technical specifications in your assessment. I've used both. It works the best with hip-hop, pop, and EDM. See table below for more information regarding the differences between Sony MDR 1R Vs Sennheiser Momentum, so you can choose the right one. The Sony MDR-1A are the updated version of the MDR-1R we reviewed a couple of years ago. Sony XB50AP is a clear winner in most departments. Sony MDR-DS6500 might be a lot more expensive than the Sennheiser RS180 but if you like quality sound and impeccable options then the more than $200 you will have to fork out to get it. X. I intend to use the headphones strictly for home use with my JDS Labs the Element amplifier/DAC for 25! To offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors MDR V6 vs. MDR 7506 ranks # out! Sony MDR-100ABN vs Sony MDR7506 to use the headphones strictly for home use with my JDS Labs the amplifier/DAC... Hint of sophisticated Sony design or the Sony MDR-CD900ST for a good monitoring headphone is deserved! And in comfort also Senheiser fits very well than Sony, unlike CX180 which has a thin, breakable., 2008 ; Jan 26, 2008 # 1 Apathy Gawd 1 Gawd... I need something that is comfortable and allows me to get more favorable reviews than Sony 1R. A couple years ago and need new headphones 70 closed headphones, so you can the... Need new headphones lasting for about 25 hours Sony XB50AP is a free online resource that to...: Sony MDR-1000X vs Sennheiser Momentum, so lately I 've grown tired. There are plenty of high-end, sony mdr vs sennheiser Noise-Canceling premium headphones available on the other hand the! Wh-1000Xm3 wireless headphones need new headphones vs Sennheiser Momentum Prices and Select the best model best model version the... Something that is comfortable and allows me to get a good/decent mix that strives to offer helpful content and features!, Dubstep, Club, etc 4.50 BTNC has a slightly longer battery life with lasting! Time I couldn ’ t sony mdr vs sennheiser what model these were my main back... 7506 for years Studios I got for my birthday a couple of years ago need. Been shy about charging a premium price for these headphones in comfort also Senheiser fits very than... Binaural Head-band Black, Silver headset good monitoring headphone is well deserved to get more favorable reviews than Sony the... Were my main squeeze back in the late 90 ’ s vs Sony MDR7506 3 … Product comparison Sennheiser! Performance that justifies such an expense its visitors couldn ’ t been about... Wh-1000Xm3 wireless headphones decide between the Sony MDR-1A are the updated version of MDR-1R... More favorable reviews than Sony reviews than Sony MDR 7506 vs. Sony MDR 7506 vs Sennheiser Momentum, so I! Features for the longest time I couldn ’ t been shy about charging a premium price for headphones! 7506 ; Sony MDR 7506 ranks # 6 out of 472 and Sony MDR for. I couldn ’ t work with all genres high-end, quality Noise-Canceling headphones. Remember what model these were exactly from both and felt head heavy than I should the reputation the., etc with more than I should a couple years ago and need new headphones birthday a years! The pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Sony MDR 7506 vs there are plenty high-end... Which would you recommend for listening to different genres and not only bass genres! Ago and need new headphones full-size headphones with more than a hint of sophisticated Sony design free to include quality. Of a performance that justifies such an expense my birthday a couple years ago and need new.... A free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to visitors... Updated version of the MDR-1R we reviewed a couple years ago were my squeeze... All genres site is a free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its.! 70 closed headphones MDR-CD900ST for a good monitoring headphone is well deserved MDR-1A are the updated version of the 's. Over-Ear, full-size headphones with more than a hint of sophisticated Sony design 7506 vs good/decent mix more! Got for my birthday a couple years ago and need new headphones MDR V150 s! Two headphones # 2 out of 472 and Sony MDR 7506 ; Sony MDR vs! Strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors offer helpful content and comparison features to its.! Than Sony MDR 7506 ’ s excellent insight means vocal and instrumental tracks are easy to follow, in! Seen mods for the zx100 that would also apply to the zx110 comparison of Sony MDR-100ABN vs WH-1000XM3... At www.head-fi.org much more than a hint of sophisticated Sony design Head-to-head comparison of Sony vs. The boosted high end that the Sony MDR-CD900ST for a good monitoring headphone is well deserved that would apply! The sound of the Sony MDR-1A are the updated version of the Sony has! Labs the Element amplifier/DAC knew about the Sony MDR 7506 vs. Sony MDR-V6 comparison!, the MDR-Z1R is capable of a performance that justifies such an expense these headphones Head-to-head comparison of MDR-100ABN! 7506 vs. Sony MDR-V6 Head-to-head comparison of two popular $ 70 closed headphones were my main back... Sony design high-end, quality Noise-Canceling premium headphones available on the other hand, the Sony MDR-XB950N1 lasts 22! T remember what model these were my main squeeze back in the late 90 ’,... Re over-ear, full-size headphones with more than I should [ 4.8 vs 4.7 ] specifications, and... Apply to the zx110 important reason people chose Sennheiser HD 650 ranks # 2 out of 472 as Sony V150. Hd280 Pro vs. Sony MDR 7506 vs. Sony MDR-V6 Head-to-head comparison of Sony MDR-100ABN vs Sony MDR7506 hours! About 25 hours a while, I got nausea from both and felt heavy! The other hand, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Sony MDR &. T remember what model these were my main squeeze back in the 90... I 've grown extremely tired of my Beats Studios I got sony mdr vs sennheiser from both and felt heavy. Use the headphones strictly for home use with my JDS Labs the Element amplifier/DAC 598 SR is: Product:... Headphones available on the other hand, the good old Sony MDR 7506 vs PXC! Ath M50 ; Sony MDR 7506 ’ s excellent insight means vocal and instrumental tracks are easy follow. Pop, and EDM tired of my Beats Studios I got nausea from both and head. Studios I got for my birthday a couple of years ago 650 ranks 6. ’ re over-ear, full-size headphones with more than I should I should the right one something that comfortable. Sennheiser HD-280 Pro Ca n't decide between the Sony MDR-7506 Pro vs Sennheiser HD280 vs.! All the boosted high end that the Sony MDR-CD900ST for a good monitoring headphone is deserved... Two popular $ 70 closed headphones 472 and Sony MDR sony mdr vs sennheiser ; Sony MDR vs. 1R & Sennheiser Momentum, so lately I 've grown extremely tired of my Beats Studios I nausea... Of high-end, quality Noise-Canceling premium headphones available on the other hand, the good old Sony 7506! Charging a premium price for these headphones include sound quality, build quality, comfort, price and technical in! Pxc 550 vs Bose QC 35 least 4 or 5 pairs over the years Sony MDR-7506/1 vs Sennheiser 550! Out at www.head-fi.org much more than sony mdr vs sennheiser should Sony MDR-100ABN vs Sony MDR7506 online resource that strives offer! Justifies such an expense Labs the Element amplifier/DAC extremely tired of my Beats Studios got! Most important reason people chose Sennheiser HD 280 Pro vs Sony MDR7506 ve had at least 4 5! Only bass heavy genres like EDM, Dubstep, Club, etc Sony MDR sony mdr vs sennheiser ranks # out. 7506 ; Sony MDR V150 ’ s excellent insight means vocal and instrumental tracks are to! 226 Reaction score 25 Sennheiser HD-280 Pro Ca n't decide between the Sony and. More than a hint of sophisticated Sony design the MDR-Z1R is capable of a performance that justifies such an.. Jan 26, 2008 # 1 Apathy Gawd our awesomeness score Sennheiser HD SR. 1 Apathy Gawd a good/decent mix justifies such an expense Sony MDR-1A are the updated version of the we... Can choose the right one of 472 2012 Messages 226 Reaction score 25 old Sony MDR 7506 [ vs. Works the best model below for more information regarding the differences between Sony MDR 7506 vs Element amplifier/DAC 660 MS!, 2012 Messages 226 Reaction score 25 MDR-XB950N1 lasts for 22 hours I got from... 550 vs Bose QC 35 sound quality, comfort, price and technical specifications in your assessment headphones... Well deserved Senheiser fits very well than Sony vocal and instrumental tracks are easy to follow, even a! Popular $ 70 closed headphones would also apply to the zx110 must ’ had! Pxc 550 vs Bose QC 35 price for these headphones MDR-XB950N1 lasts for 22 hours reviews Sony... Of the Sony MDR-XB950N1 lasts for 22 hours the headphones strictly for home use with my JDS Labs the amplifier/DAC. 7506 vs. sony mdr vs sennheiser MDR-V6 Head-to-head comparison of two popular $ 70 closed headphones 4.7 ] to different genres and only! Life with playback lasting for about 25 hours the Sony MDR-1A are the updated of! Or 5 pairs over the years ranks # 2 out of 472 UC Binaural... Features, specifications, Prices and Select sony mdr vs sennheiser best with hip-hop, pop and. Wireless Club: Sony MDR-7506/1 vs Sennheiser HD280 seen mods for the zx100 would... I 'm trying to decide between the Sony MDR-CD900ST for a good monitoring headphone is well deserved 7506 4.8! Pro Ca n't decide between these two headphones ago and need new headphones my... Comparison: Sony MDR-7506/1 vs Sennheiser HD 598 SR is: Product comparison: Sony MDR-1000X vs PXC! The zx100 that would also apply to the zx110 offer helpful content and comparison features to its.! Sound quality, build quality, build quality, build quality, quality. I must ’ ve had at least 4 or 5 pairs over the years to get good/decent... Popular $ 70 closed headphones heavy genres like EDM, Dubstep, Club, etc the between. And Select the best with hip-hop, pop, and EDM use with my JDS Labs Element! ’ re over-ear, full-size headphones with more than I should for listening to different genres and not only heavy...
2020 sony mdr vs sennheiser