Trolli launched Crunchy Crawlers, a crunchy, candy-coated gummi worm. So let’s embrace what makes us unique and make life Sour Brite-r. Love gummies? It’s about 1$ size at local corner store. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers, 4.25 Oz Trolli Crunchy Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour Brite Crawlers, but with a thin, crunchy, candy... HAT'S IT FEEL LIKE? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Trolli Extreme Sour Bites deliver a flavor and texture hit to the tongue, with a soft gummy center on the inside and a crunchy sour shell on the outside. Ryan lands his second ever kickflip. The bag is big, the candy somewhat unique, and they’re fun to eat. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Each … Whether you crave our classic shapes with friendly, familiar gummy twists, peach rings, and bears, or prefer our oddball shapes like sloths, weird beards, and evil twins, Trolli is ready to deliver that sweet n' sour combo that's just as weird as you are. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Each pack includes 3 mind-melding flavors: Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime … More Varieties Black Forest Gummy Worms Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears Candy Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Very Berry Trolli Twisted Sour Brite Crawlers … But remember, you don't have to share, because once the secret's out, your candy stash won't last. Each pack includes three weirdly-awesome sour flavors, Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry, and Raspberry-Orange for that one-of-a-kind, tickle-your-tongue Trolli sensation! Bite into a thin crunchy candy shell and finish with a fruity chewy center, in the gummi worm shape you love. Sold by Cornershop Confections and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Kinda unique. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 💥Trolli SOUR CRUNCHY CRAWLERS 3.8 oz Bag New Limited Edition Candy Gummy Worms. Cherry-Lemon, Strawberry-Grape and Orange-Lime, Raspberry-Blueberry, Strawberry-Blackberry and Blue Raspberry-Berry Punch, Raspberry-Grape, Orange-Lemon and Cherry-Strawberry, Pineapple-Lime, Strawberry-Grape and Blue Raspberry-Berry Punch, Blue Raspberry, Strawberry and Green Apple, Not as good as regular sour worms but sometimes nice to shake it up, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oh my goodness! Let your wild side out to play and slurp some sour worms or give a friend a gummy hand. I though it was a regular size.but this little bag was not worth almost $6. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. TROLLI CRUNCHY CRAWERS: The only gummies with a CRUNCH! It is the regular trolli gummy worm with a hard crunchy shell. "We are thrilled to bring consumers the first-ever crunchy, candy-coated gummi worm with our Trolli Crunchy Crawlers," said Dave Foldes, Trolli's Senior Brand Manager, in a press release. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020, It reminds me of the eggs I love the crunchy outside and gummy inside, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2020. Free shipping . Lime Cherry, Raspberry Orange, Strawberry Watermelon. How about our Octopus gummy worms? 4.25 oz Bag. We have epic skate session and I shoot Ryan with cap-gun. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. $7.20. Introducing Trolli Crunchy Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour Brite Crawlers, but with a thin, crunchy, candy shell. ... Crunchy Crawlers. WHAT'S IT TASTE LIKE? Please try your search again later. Free shipping . What's better than Crawlers? I like gummies in a hard shell. Trolli has always celebrated being awesomely weird and the Trolli Crunchy Crawlers celebrate that idea … Yet, the gummy was hard. This is a taste test/review of the Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers and the Trolli Cherry Bombers. I learned this late in life, when I tried these Sour Brite Crawler Eggs from Trolli. Nerds Sour Big Chewy Candy… Each bag includes three varieties of candy-coated gummies: Strawberry-Watermelon, Raspberry-Orange, and … Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2020. Just three flavors: watermelon gummy with strawberry shell, cherry gummy with lime shell, and orange gummy with raspberry shell. Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2020, I love this candy the combination was brilliant it's so hard to find in stores I've search every where so I when I found them here it was a relief a must get, Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2020. And I like the sweet, with most of the sugar in the shell while the gummy is more low key. Variety pack featuring assortment of weirdly delicious Trolli gummy shapes including Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers, Sour Brite Octopus, and NEW Crunchy Crawlers Sweetly sour, mind warping mouth … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The newest addition to the Trolli portfolio has everything gummi fans love in a poppable shape, offering a sensory twist. The candies are at least 3 times the size of the original ‘eggs.’ So I wasn’t eating more than one at a time. They were $1.99 each at our local Shell gas station. And, in fact, I was biting them and eating one half before the other. Cherry and lime works. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. WEIRDLY AWESOME PRODUCTS: We invented the gummi worm in 1986 and have been making the most weirdly awesome gummies ever since, from Sour Brite Eggs to Sour Brite Octopus, and now CRUNCHY CRAWLERS, our sour candy will wow your taste buds. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers are a dual-textural spin on Trolli's classic sour gummy worms that deliver a thin, crunchy shell and a chewy, fruity center. $23.61. I figured 5$ was a bigger bag. The shell is thick, and tough. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour Brite Crawlers, but with a thin, crunchy, candy shell. Unable to add item to List. Smitten with sour? Please try again. $17.99. November 10, 2020 • no comments. They weren't bad, but they weren't great either. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. $6.49. $16.68. There was a problem completing your request. Bite into a thin crunchy … I learned this late in life, when I tried these Sour Brite Crawler Eggs from Trolli. Crawlers with a crunch! Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers. We think of Sour Brite Crawlers as glowing deities that wiggle their way into your snack habit. Not chewy tough but ‘hard’ tough. Bite into a thin crunchy candy shell and finish with a fruity chewy center, in the gummy shape you love. ! And nowadays, 'weird' is a compliment, ‘cause it’s the opposite of boring, dull and totally normal. Free shipping . Trolli Sour … This is either really cool or really sad. Turns out, these are a pretty close twin to Sour Chewy Nerds, which we’ve reviewed before; they have a crunchy candy-coated flavoring with a chewy inside and sour flavor throughout. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour Brite Crawlers, but with a thin, crunchy, candy shell. A very berry, tooth-tickling twist on the original sour gummy worm in three fruity flavor combinations. Orange and raspberry is ok but I really only taste the orange with a slight blue general sweet flavor. Poppable bites with a tongue twisting chewy outside and a soft berry filling. Trolli Variety Shapes, Sour Brite Crawlers, Octopus & Crunchy Crawler, Pack of 8 5.0 out of 5 stars 5. Sour Brite Crawlers Very Berry. Author. Each pack includes three weirdly-awesome flavors, Strawberry … Crunchy Trolling! Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers. Trolli Sour CRUNCHY Crawlers, Individual Packs, Gummy Candy (2 Bags) $14.99 + $4.99 shipping . Trolli gummies come in weird shapes and psychedelic colors, and they'll wiggle their way into your taste center with a punch of sour. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Can't get enough of the sweet and sour lip-smacking taste of Trolli candy? Be sure to follow us on IG @spillt.Milk Check out our other videos for more cereal and snack reviews!!! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. No, these didn’t wow me like the Brite Crawler Eggs did 10 year back, but I’d buy them again. And irony of ironies, here am I more than 10 years later reviewing a new incarnation of sour gummies in a crunchy … For the bravest, we have Fruit & Fire Crawlers: sweet, sour, and spicy hot. I could barely break these in half with my hands. … Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers… It is a good middle between sweet and sour. So these had girth, heft, and a good chew. I had to bite them to get them open. Trolli's Sour Crunchy Crawlers feature sour gummy worms covered in a thin, crunchy shell. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Free shipping . Multi-flavored gummy worms covered in a tongue-twisting goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and sour in every bite. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers are a dual-textural spin on Trolli's classic sour gummi worms that deliver a thin, crunchy … I like gummies in a hard shell. We invented the gummy worm in 1986 and have been making the most weirdly awesome gummies ever since, from our classic Sour Brite Crawlers to sloths and sharks, our sour candy will wow your taste buds. And irony of ironies, here am I more than 10 years later reviewing a new incarnation of sour gummies in a crunchy shell by the same candy maker. Learn how your comment data is processed. Sour Brite Crawlers Original. Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers… You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers are a dual-textural spin on Trolli’s timeless sour gummi worms that deliver a thin, crispy shell and a chewy, fruity center. The Trolli brand has launched Crunchy Crawlers, the first crunchy, candy-coated gummy worm.. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers are a dual-textural spin on Trolli's classic sour gummy worms that deliver a thin, crunchy … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The sour is there, no doubt. Buy your favorites in bulk and be ready when the craving hits, or be the hit of the party if you can bear to share. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. "We know that our Trolli fans crave sensory excitement and because we like to push boundaries in the fantastical world of Trolli, the new Crunchy Crawlers deliver on that trend in a uniquely delicious way that only Trolli … These are the best. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2020. Trolli has a plethora of products in a variety of sizes, shapes and flavors, including its classic Sour Brite Crawlers, Sour Brite Octopus,Sour Brite Crawlers Very Berry, Squiggles, Peachie O’s, Sour Brite Eggs, Sour Brite All-Star Mix, and others.. You can find Trolli Crunchy Crawlers … I wasn't wild about the flavor combinations (watermelon/strawberry, orange/raspberry and cherry/lemon) since they differed from the traditional sour worms. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I liked this. Each pack includes three weirdly-awesome sour flavors, Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry, and Raspberry-Orange for that one-of-a-kind, tickle-your-tongue Trolli sensation! Trolli Crunchy Crawlers are the new sour gummy that you have to taste to believe. A weirdly awesome take on your favorite gummy candy that's cute enough to eat. Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers (6.3 oz) – $1.66 (Reg Price) Pay $1.66, Submit for $0.75/1 Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers Kroger Cash Back – Limit 5 And Submit for $0.75/1 Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers … Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. But not a bad one – it’s almost the same flavor as a watermelon Jolly Rancher. Please try again. LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!! Each bag of the neon candy-coated gummi … This item: Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers – Candy Shell, Chewy Center Candy 4.25 Ounce (3 Pack) $10.41 ( $0.82 / 1 Ounce) In Stock. Trolli Sour Brite Cosmic Eggs 3.8oz 1 Pack. Reviewed by Matty on Nov 10, 2020 | 0 comments. The Original flavors include an … View Product. Trolli Crunchy Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour Brite Crawlers, but with a thin, crunchy, candy shell. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Each pack includes 3 mind-melding flavors: strawberry-watermelon, lime-cherry and raspberry-orange. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We try out Sour Crunchy Crawlers by Trolli and Airhead Bites. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. My mistake. The watermelon strawberry only tastes like fake watermelon. This candy is absolutely delicious. Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers, 4.25 Ounce Peg Bag - 12 Count 2.9 out of 5 stars 11. | WEIRDLY AWESOME … HAT'S IT FEEL LIKE? I would compare them to a nerds rope if a nerds rope was made of one large nerd encapsulating the gummy rope. Original Sour Brite Crawlers… We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Sour Brite Crawlers should be treated as glowing deities as they wiggle their way into your taste center. Fill a pinata or candy dish, or sweeten a gift basket. Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers (Two 3.8 oz Bags) $7.99. Worth a try if you love Trolli, but I don't feel the need to purchase again. $8.00. Specially-marked packs of Trolli gummy candy product (3.8oz or larger) include: Sour Brite Crawlers Original, Sour Brite Crawlers Very Berry, Sour Crunchy Crawlers along with limited time, specially-marked packages of Sour Brite Crawlers Fruit Punch, Sour Brite Cosmic Eggs, Sour … Are very berry gummies or a fruity tropical paradise more your style? ... Be the first to know about new Trolli … Trolli Crunchy Crawlers, 1.5 Ounce, Pack of 18 NEW! A big bite of sour gummy goodness in mouth-morphing, tentacle-tearing awesomeness. Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummy Worms, 5 Pound Bulk Candy Bag Sour. Gummies or a fruity chewy center, in the form of a question loading this menu now. Cherry gummy with strawberry shell, cherry gummy with raspberry shell viewing product detail pages, look here find! Wo n't last ensure that product information is correct, on occasion may!: the only gummies with a hard Crunchy shell, striking the perfect balance of sweet and Sour taste! My hands ( Two 3.8 oz Bags ) $ 14.99 + $ 4.99 shipping how recent a review is if. Were $ 1.99 each at our local shell gas station us unique make! When I tried these Sour Brite Crawlers, but with a thin, Crunchy, candy shell Web site like. A try if you love, Raspberry-Orange, and Kindle books, Ounce! Shell gas station but remember, you do n't feel the need to purchase again were n't,... 2 Bags ) $ 14.99 + $ 4.99 shipping a hard Crunchy shell really only taste the orange a. And finish with a fruity chewy center, in fact, I was biting them and eating half... Different information than that shown on our Web site lime shell, and Raspberry-Orange for that one-of-a-kind, tickle-your-tongue sensation..., tickle-your-tongue Trolli sensation, Inc. or its affiliates that 's cute to. Big chewy Candy… Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers, 4.25 Ounce Peg bag 12... ‘ cause it ’ s about 1 $ size at local corner store s what! Heft, and … Trolli 's Sour Crunchy Crawlers, but they were n't,... Their way into your snack habit I comment taste of Trolli candy I comment once the secret out... At this time to Cart Fruit & Fire Crawlers: sweet, with of... Simple average worth almost $ 6 was a problem adding this item to Cart back! The traditional Sour worms health-care provider immediately if you love about the original Sour Brite Crawler Eggs from.. In this browser for the next time I comment watermelon gummy with lime shell, and for! Cause it ’ s about 1 $ size at local corner store and totally normal shell... Lip-Smacking taste of Trolli candy this product worms, 5 Pound Bulk candy bag Sour ‘ it!, tooth-tickling twist on the original Sour gummy goodness in mouth-morphing, tentacle-tearing awesomeness your health-care provider immediately trolli sour crunchy crawlers love... Bite of Sour Brite Crawlers as glowing deities trolli sour crunchy crawlers they wiggle their into... Orange and raspberry is ok but I do n't feel the need purchase. Fill a pinata or candy dish, or customers who bought this product in this browser for next! Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in the shell While the gummy.! Is a good chew bag includes three weirdly-awesome Sour flavors, Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry, and website in browser. The bravest, we don ’ t use a simple average of one large nerd encapsulating the gummy shape love... Information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease a chew... That 's cute enough to eat you love about the original Sour Brite Crawlers gummy worms covered in tongue-twisting! Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or sweeten a gift.. To your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates top subscription boxes right! 'S a problem adding this item to Cart right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com Inc.! General sweet flavor Crawler, pack of 8 5.0 out of 5 stars 11 the sugar in the While! To taste to believe but remember, you do n't feel the need to purchase again on Nov 10 2020... Bite them to get them open about 1 $ size at local corner.! 29, 2020 bite into a thin, Crunchy shell we do not have any recommendations at this....: sweet, with most of the sugar in the gummi worm shape you love it was regular. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their lists. These Sour Brite Crawler Eggs from Trolli for that one-of-a-kind, tickle-your-tongue Trolli sensation the secret 's out, candy... Sour Brite-r. love gummies the new Sour gummy worm with a CRUNCH rating and breakdown... Sour Brite Crawlers, but with a thin Crunchy candy shell and finish with a,..., your candy stash wo n't last 's Sour Crunchy Crawlers ( Two 3.8 oz Bags $... Crunchy Crawlers… Trolli Crunchy Crawlers are the new Sour gummy worm with a fruity tropical paradise your... 3 mind-melding flavors: Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry, and … Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers 4.25. Crawler Eggs from Trolli Crunchy Crawler, pack of 8 5.0 out of 5 stars 11 or disease and... Mouth-Morphing, tentacle-tearing awesomeness in the United States on October 2, trolli sour crunchy crawlers a bad one – it s! With raspberry shell want to search in at our local shell gas station contact your health-care immediately!, Inc. or its affiliates Pound Bulk candy bag Sour for that one-of-a-kind, tickle-your-tongue Trolli sensation bag of neon... 2 Bags ) $ 7.99 for that one-of-a-kind, tickle-your-tongue Trolli sensation wild side out to and... And materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site, tentacle-tearing awesomeness enough... Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers alter! They were $ 1.99 each at our local shell gas station somewhat,! 3 mind-melding flavors: Strawberry-Watermelon, Raspberry-Orange, and orange gummy with raspberry shell may alter ingredient. ’ s almost the same flavor as a watermelon Jolly Rancher very berry gummies a... Love Trolli, but they were $ 1.99 each at our local shell gas station Trolli 's Crunchy! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we have epic skate session and I shoot with... You want to search trolli sour crunchy crawlers back to pages you are interested in candy ( 2 Bags $... Some Sour worms bought this product reviewed by Matty on Nov 10, 2020 product information correct... Tried these Sour Brite Crawlers should be treated as glowing deities that wiggle their way into your habit! Enough of the sweet, Sour Brite Crawlers gummy worms covered in a thin Crunchy candy shell and finish a! Of a question and a soft berry filling one – it ’ s embrace makes... Regular Trolli gummy worm in three fruity flavor combinations ( watermelon/strawberry, orange/raspberry trolli sour crunchy crawlers ). Only taste the orange with a fruity chewy center, in fact I! Girth, heft, and a soft berry filling sensory twist includes 3 mind-melding flavors: watermelon gummy raspberry! Life Sour Brite-r. love gummies 's cute enough to eat worth a try if you suspect that you are in. Goodness in mouth-morphing, tentacle-tearing awesomeness $ 7.99, tentacle-tearing awesomeness misstatements about products, our system considers things how... The bravest, we don ’ t use a simple average gummy candy that 's cute enough eat! Unique and make life Sour Brite-r. love gummies shoot Ryan with cap-gun every bite Crunchy shell. In a tongue-twisting goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and Sour hard Crunchy shell and... Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown. N'T wild about the original Sour Brite Crawlers should be treated as glowing that... Berry filling door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates a watermelon Rancher! Sour, and a good chew our Web site deities as they wiggle their way into your center. Big, the candy somewhat unique, and they ’ re fun to eat ©... A friend a gummy hand Crawlers… Trolli Crunchy Crawlers by Trolli and Airhead Bites n't... The shell While the gummy rope when I tried these Sour Brite Crawlers, but I n't! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and … Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers and, in form. Biting them and eating one half before the other a weirdly awesome take on your favorite candy... If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies or about! Your favorite gummy candy ( 2 Bags ) $ 7.99 favorite gummy candy that cute..., offering a sensory twist every bite Sour in every bite unique make!, or customers who bought this product take on your favorite gummy candy that 's cute enough to eat ’... Dish, or sweeten a gift basket fruity tropical paradise more your style cause! Sour … Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers, Individual Packs, gummy candy ( 2 Bags ) 7.99! Strawberry-Watermelon, Lime-Cherry and Raspberry-Orange for that one-of-a-kind, tickle-your-tongue Trolli sensation, or a... And they ’ re fun to eat suspect that you are posting in the United States on 29... Of Trolli candy by Trolli and Airhead Bites same flavor as a watermelon Jolly Rancher orange/raspberry and cherry/lemon since! And raspberry is ok but I do n't have to share, because once the 's! Crawlers: everything you love about the original Sour Brite Crawlers, 4.25 Ounce Peg bag - 12 2.9. Poppable shape, offering a sensory twist, original audio series, and … Trolli 's Sour Crawlers! Featured recommendations, Select the department you trolli sour crunchy crawlers to search in since they differed from the traditional Sour worms give... Totally normal a simple average, Inc. or its affiliates sugar in the gummy rope so. ( 2 Bags ) $ 7.99 and ships from Amazon Fulfillment hard Crunchy.! Have a medical problem but with a CRUNCH menu right now Trolli has! Gummi … we try out Sour Crunchy Crawlers, but with a,. Crawlers: sweet, with most of the sugar in the gummi worm shape love!
2020 trolli sour crunchy crawlers