Write a review This light and speedy update to the Burn 100 LS is ideal for the player who wants easy access to spin and controllable power. The extra mains in the 18x16 pattern provided a good level of control and I found I could manipulate depth on my volleys fairly well. Geno Mallo. Reviews, prijzen en winkels vergelijken voor de Wilson Tennisracket Wilson Burn 100LS 2020 (Bespannen)-Gripmaat L3 tennisracket. The BLADE 98S and BURN 100LS are two of the best ‘all around’ rackets we’ve tested here at Busted Wallet. Met een balanspunt van 325 mm (Even Balanced) is het een racket voor de allround speler. You’ve done it again (in the most awesome way possible). Zusammenfassung. Wilson Burn 100LS 2019 Tennis Racquet. Quantity. Add to Cart Grip/Stringing Info . It played more stable than a racquet at that weight, but it was … Upon picking it up it had the feeling of a racquet I wasn’t going to get on with. Length: 27 inches. Due to its lighter weight, this racket is … I found the frame to play very firm, despite the fact that it has a slightly lower RA than the standard model. The frame’s light and fast feel allowed me to get it into position quickly and I was rarely caught with it out of position. There are not too many 11.5 oz racquets with an elliptical beam shape. Wilson has been making a heavy push to clearly categorize their frame lines by play style they suit the most. Wilson Burn Tennis Racket Equipped with cutting-edge Countervail technology, the Burn ignites power and maximizes player energy. Visit us at 10770 Westheimer Rd, Houston TX 77042. The 100 inch head offered a sizeable sweet spot, but I found the racquet to be a tad unforgiving on off center shots. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. „Die Kombination aus Spin und Kontrolle macht die leichte Version des Burn vor allem für junge Spieler interessant.“, Durchschnitt aus Ich habe mir den Wilson Burn 100LS bestellt, weil ich ihn bereits spiele und mit ihm gut zurecht komme. Lightweight and dripping with power, the Burn 100LS is engineered with Spin Effect Technology to add more bite and spin that help control blistering strokes from the baseline. Against big hitters, I did miss the extra penetration and bite that the heavier version provides. De Burn serie biedt explosieve power vanaf de baseline waarmee je je tegenstander overweldigt. De Burn serie biedt explosieve power vanaf de baseline waarmee je je tegenstander overweldigt. It is ideal for the player who wants easy access to spin and controllable power. New model sports an orange bumper guard alongside a refreshed frame design. The 18x16 Spin Effect string pattern was a step up in my mind compared to the previous model’s 16x15 pattern. The Burn 100LS is all about speed, spin and power from the back of the court. Wilson Burn 100LS. Dein Arm wird nicht so schnell ermüden und Du genießt trotzdem einen dauerhaften Spielspaß. Due to its lighter weight, this racket is easier to swing with pace and maneuver for every shot. Wilson Burn 100LS** Black/Orange 280 g De Wilson Burn 100LS** Black/Orange 280 g is een medium gewicht (280 g) tennis racket met veel power en controle. Complete with a fresh aesthetic featuring a pure and simple design, the Burn is optimal for baseliners aspiring to generate more power and burn through the competition. Clash; Blade; Pro Staff; Ultra; Burn; Triad; Hyper Hammer; Open; One; Babolat. As always with Wilson rackets, the Burn 100LS looks great, with its simple but sleek design. There’s nothing at all subtle about Wilson’s new Burn 100S. Wilson Burn 100LS Camo. I also thought this model exhibited more directional control than its predecessor the Steam. Mark - "The Burn 100S Countervail is definitely a relevant addition to the very competitive, modern player's frame category. This allowed me to ratchet up the pace on the ball on both forehands and backhands. Your email address will not be published. WILSON!!! Jetzt Testfazits lesen bei Testberichte.de! I was able to hit to aggressive targets and could step into short balls with improved confidence. Ignite your performance on the court with the Wilson Burn 100LS 2020! I tended to play serves to the middle of the box as I liked a bit of confidence in my ability to go after tight spots. Slightly lighter and more evenly balanced, the 100LS can deliver a heavy punch in the right hands. The low weight made it a bit more difficult to hit slices as there just wasn’t enough mass to keep the ball down. Dit Wilson tennisracket is een lichtgewicht racket met een bladgrootte van 645 cm2. Dennoch bin ich der Meinung, dass der Komfort des Burn 100 … Die Betreiber dieses Portals haben es uns zur Mission gemacht, Produkte verschiedenster Variante zu testen, damit Interessierte unkompliziert den Wilson Burn bestellen können, den Sie für ideal befinden. Weight: Strung — 9.7 oz Unstrung — 9.2 oz. Wilson launches a BOLD cosmetic version of the Burn 100 LS! Price: $119.00 $159.00. The Burn 100 Lighter weight for optimal frame maneuverability. Due to its lighter weight, this racket is easier to swing with pace and maneuver for every shot. On serve the Burn 100LS provides ample pace and spin. If you want to take your game to a new level from beginner this racquet is for you. The Burn 100 LS takes the latest innovations like X2 shaft for extra handle length (perfect for two handed backhands), Spin Effect for extra spin and puts them into a lighter, easy to swing package compared to the standard Burn 100S. I also found the string bed lively, with lots of energy return thanks to the stiff construction and Parallel Drilling tech. The orange and black colors look very smart, and you certainly won’t look out of place with this stick. you continue, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all the cookies on the This racquet could still produce explosive spin, but having the extra mains in the pattern gave me more confidence when attempting to flatten out balls. Be the first to review “Wilson Burn 100LS v4 Tennis Racquets” Cancel reply. in. Wilson Burn 100LS v4 Tennis Racquet WR044911U Shopping cart - $0.00. Wilson Burn 100LS 2017. Designed for lightweight 800-724-9439 or 585-385-9940 sales@bellracquetsports.com Wilson is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. De rackets uit de BOLD collectie staan bekend om hun opvallende zwart/wit design.Dit ra Write Your Own Review. Loaded with Spin Effect Technology, the Burn 100S sports an 18x16 string pattern to increase spin potential and create control. In winkelwagen . Ausrüstung > Tennis - Ausrüstung > Tennisschläger, Größen: 3... Ausrüstung > Tennis - Ausrüstung > Tennisschläger, Größen: 1... WILSON Herren Tennisschläger Burn 100LS Grau male, Wilson BURN 100 ULS TNS FRM W/O CVR BLACK/ORANGE - 2. Head Size: 100 sq. Be the first to review “Wilson Burn 100LS” Click here to cancel reply. Overall All models (except Burn 100) are packed with spin effect technology, including an 18 x 16 string pattern. Weighing 280g with a neutral balance of 32.5cm, the Wilson Burn 100LS is … The Wilson Burn FST 99, the Volkl V-Sense 8 (315), the Yonex VCORE SV … At 10.5 ounces strung, this version of the Burn 100 LS is perfectly weighted for improving beginners and intermediate level players. At 280g unstrung, this racket is not too heavy, and this allows for beginners and intermediate players to benefit from great manoeuvrability. Testalarm: Wir benachrichtigen Sie kostenlos bei Testberichten zum Thema: Babolat Pure Drive 110Head Graphene XT PWR SpeedPacific X Tour Pro 97Prince TeXtreme Tour 95Völkl Super G 10 Mid 330Wilson Pro Staff 97SYonex Ezone DR 98 - 310gHead Extreme MP AHead Radical MPPacific X-Force Pro No. String Review: Solinco Hyper-G Soft. Kies Aantal. Wilson Burn 100LS Preise vom 26.11.2020 ab 97,98 € Bilder Beschreibungen Sparen Sie mit guenstiger.de! You're reviewing: Wilson Burn 100LS v4 Tennis Racquet WR044911U How do you rate this product? Verwendete Technologien: Wilson X2 Ergo, W... Wilson Tennisschläger, Burn 100LS, Unisex, Ambitionierte Freizeitspieler. If you want to learn more about our cookie policy click here. I prefer a heavier tennis racquet, usually around 11.5 ounces (325g +/- ) and a with a little more flexibility in the frame. Tennis Express website. Wilson Burn - Betrachten Sie dem Favoriten unserer Redaktion. Tiffanididn't look at the specs until the very last day, and she was surprised by the static weight of the Burn 100. Für einen Powerschläger verhält sich der Wilson Burn 100 Countervail überraschend manövrierfähig und spinfreudig. Die Angebotsinformationen basieren auf den Angaben des jeweiligen Händlers und werden über automatisierte Prozesse aktualisiert. Wilson Burn 100LS Tennisracket. The Wilson Burn line comes in four models, the Burn 100ULS, Burn 100LS, Burn 100S, and Burn 100. I also found the string bed … There are no reviews yet. Der Schläger ist mit der Spin Effekt Technologie noch dynamischer im Gegensatz zu dem Wilson Burn 100 und ermöglicht Spielern sensationelle Power und Topspin nicht nur von der Grundlinie. Kontrolle: 8 von 10 Punkten; This allowed me to ratchet up the pace on the ball on both forehands and backhands.

I will return if not resolved. Im Test: »Gut« urteilen »Tennismagazin« & Co Hat der Burn 100LS von Wilson auch Schwächen? Kies Maat. Wilson Burn Tennis Racquets. Weighing in at 11.3 ounces strung with a swingweight of 332, the Burn 100 was a powerhouse from the baseline. Wilson Burn 100LS Turnierschläger (besaitet), Wilson Burn 100LS Turnierschläger (besaitet) Größe 1, Wilson Burn 100LS Turnierschläger (besaitet) Größe 3, Wilson Burn 100 LS 2019 Tennisschläger - besaitet -, (Tennis>Tennisschläger>Wilson Tennisschläger), WILSON Tennisschläger "Burn 100LS"besaitet Schwarz male. Ich habe mir den Wilson Burn 100LS bestellt, weil ich ihn bereits spiele und mit ihm gut zurecht komme. Wilson Burn 100LS V4 Tennis Racket (2020) Lightweight and dripping with power, the Burn 100LS is engineered with Spin Effect Technology to add more bite and spin that help control blistering strokes from the baseline. The Wilson Burn 100LS v4 is a redesigned version of its predecessor and is a spin generating super hitter in a lightweight frame! $179.00. About the Reviewer: Matt Locke currently serves as the Junior Programs & Development Coordinator for USTA-Idaho and is an active USTA League and Tournament player. If you’re looking to increase your firepower and control blistering strokes from the baseline, try the Wilson Burn 100LS 2020! Produktdatenblatt. Wilson Burn 100ULS Tennis Racquet Review. WILSON!!!! Der»Burn 100LS« ist ein einzigartiger Wettkampfschläger mit SPIN EFFECT TECHNOLOGY, der Turnierspielern ein Höchstmaß an Ballkontrolle und Spielgenauigkeit verleiht. With a 296g weight, you can pull through with power whilst the 335mm balance means you don't lose the maneuvaribility. With the Burn 100LS, Wilson has brought a spin machine that’s great for transitioning from a beginner or junior frame into a more intermediate adult frame. If As soon as I picked these rackets up, my hand felt at home and empowered with the strong grip and light weight frame. The sub 11 ounce weight makes it ideal for intermediate players looking for a light racquet that feels fast and explosive. I used this to my advantage, consistently mixing the serves up to keep opponents guessing. With the Burn 100LS Wilson delivers a speedy spin machine with an impressive combination of bite, precision and pop. Due to its lighter weight, this racket is easier to maneuver around the court. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The Burn 100LS v4 features a 100 square inch head size, to go with a 10.4 ounce strung weight and a 18×16 string pattern. The black and orange paint job is flashy, and the racket itself has lots … Leider ist der Schläger, der nun zugestellt wurde, nicht die 2019er Version - die allerdings auf dem Bild zu sehen ist - , sondern das Vorgängermodell v2.0. It came unstrung but I was able to choose what kind of string I wanted. Nach einigen Wochen jedoch bekam ich Schmerzen im Handgelenk. The Wilson Burn 100Sis a hard racquet to review. ... Wilson has introduced the Burn 100 ULS. The Burn 100LS has the same spin friendly characteristics as the heavier Burn 100S and the same new cosmetic. The Burn 95 (extended length) and especially the Burn FST 95. received some … Weighing in at 300g unstrung, the Wilson Burn 100S is not too heavy, but as a result of the 327 swingweight, is certainly not short of power. Jeder unserer Redakteure begrüßt Sie zu Hause auf unserer Webpräsenz. Wilson Burn 100LS (2019) L1. The speed was present but again, this model lacks the heaviness of the models with more mass. Er wurde mit der Spin-Effekt-Technologie entwickelt, um mehr Biss und Spin zu erzielen und um Schläge von der Grundlinie aus zu kontrollieren. The odd feeling didn’t really subside when striking the ball but after every minute of practice went by, it started to feel more and more comfortable until the realisation hit that this is a top racquet! Erste Meinung verfassen. Am Netz hat der Wilson Burn 100LS einen guten Touch. The Burn 100LS is all about speed, spin and power from the back of the court. Aufgrund seines geringeren Gewichts lässt sich dieser Schläger bei jedem Schlag leichter mit Tempo und Gefühl schwingen. Spielgefühl: 8 von 10 Punkten; Ich spiele mit der Originalbespannung (Wilson Revolve) und kam mit dem Schläger sofort sehr gut zurecht.

Very good racquet and well balanced. Dankzij het grote blad biedt de racket een grotere sweetspot. April 10, 2015. Lightweight and dripping with power, the Burn 100LS is engineered with Spin Effect Technology to add more bite and spin that help control blistering strokes from the baseline. The BLADE 98S and BURN 100LS are two of the best ‘all around’ rackets we’ve tested here at Busted Wallet. A more forgiving version of the popular polyester string. Zoals de naam al aangeeft, gaat het daarbij om een lichtere variant van de Burn 100S. That may seem a little dismissive, but it just felt odd. Het Wilson Burn 100LS V4 tennisracket is perfect voor wedstrijden. Der Wilson Burn 100LS ist die gelungene Neuauflage seines gleichnamigen Vorgängers aus dem Jahre … On low balls, I thought the racquet had a tendency to float the ball a bit too much, most likely due to the weight. You must be logged in to post a review. Built for the player looking for power and consistency from the baseline, Wilson introduces the Burn 100S. Het racket is – precies zoals zijn grote broer – speciaal ontwikkeld voor tennissers die met topspin spelen. Bereits ab 97,99 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt Wilson Burn 100LS (2019) günstig kaufen bei idealo.de It provides loads of power and spin off the ground and rewards aggressive play at the net. Volleys & Serves De Wilson Burn 100LS is de geslaagde nieuwe versie van de gelijknamige voorganger uit 2015. (+$9.95) Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2017. Wilson BURN 100LS & BLADE 98S – Gear Review. The Wilson Burn racquets (including the FST update) were a relatively stiff line of racquets but the reviews talked about a relatively comfortable feel for strung RA ratings around 70(!). Lightweight and dripping with power, the Burn 100LS is engineered with Spin Effect Technology to add more bite and spin that help control blistering strokes from the baseline. Vragen over Wilson Burn 100LS Tennisracket of andere Wilson producten? The racquet has a solid feel in the center, but was pretty raw in feedback on shots that were outside the sweet spot. MP. Hierdoor is het een zeer geschikt racket voor een grote groep tennissers, van recreanten naar de wat gevorderde speler die opzoek is naar een wat lichter racket met veel power. De Wilson Burn 100LS is een racket dat zeer veel power geeft en hierdoor kost het weinig kracht om de tennisbal naar de overkant te krijgen. You have no items in your ... Be the first to review this product; WRITE YOUR REVIEW. This racquet comes pre-strung. For baseline focused players, the Burn line is Wilson’s new go to weapon. Now anchored at a more affordable price, Wilson's ultimate spin racket family still features the same specs that drip with spin and power for ignited performance. * 1 star The Burn 100LS has the same spin friendly characteristics as the heavier Burn 100S and the same new cosmetic. Maßgeblich ist der tatsächliche Preis, den der Händler zum Zeitpunkt des Kaufs auf seiner Webseite anbietet. Die Versandkosten hängen von der gewählten Versandart ab, es handelt sich um Mindestkosten. 91 Meinungen in 2 Quellen, Helfen Sie anderen bei der Kaufentscheidung. Reviews. Kies Snaar. Der Burn 100LS ist leicht und kraftvoll. : nein - Schläger ist ohne Besaitung (wir bieten Besaitungservice an) Schlägerhülle: OHNE Hülle! This model sports a black matte finish and is pre-strung with Wilson Sensation for added comfort and playability. Im Vergleich zu seinem großen Bruder (100S) ist der 100 LS ein kleines bisschen leichter. Grip Size: Clear: SKU: N/A Categories: Racquets, Wilson Tags: racquets, Wilson. She analyzed, "Because of its balance and rather hefty feel through the air, I thought the Burn 100 was going to be heavier than 11.3 ounces. The review unit I was given by Wilson was the Burn 100S, weighing in at a light 10.7 ounces (about 11.3 oz strung). Due to its lighter weight, this racket is easier to swing with pace and maneuver for every shot. Bespanservice (+ €10,00) Nee Ja. Due to its lighter weight, this racket is easier to swing with pace and maneuver for every shot.

Schönen Länge the first to review pro Staff ; Ultra ; Burn ; Bitte beachten Sie die Angebote verschiedene!, consistently mixing the serves up to keep opponents guessing that may seem a little,. Wilson producten 100LS 2020 racquets ” Cancel reply: Wilson X2 Ergo W! Winkels vergelijken voor de Wilson Tennisracket is een lichtgewicht racket met een bladgrootte van 645.... Potential and create control with lots of energy return thanks to the previous model ’ s a more depth. Power vanaf de baseline waarmee je je tegenstander overweldigt pattern was a powerhouse from baseline! Baseline oriented frames tend to lack a bit with directional control on flat serves Standardlänge ( 685 )... Maßgeblich ist der tatsächliche Preis, den der Händler zum Zeitpunkt des Kaufs auf seiner Webseite anbietet of! Der Originalbespannung ( Wilson Revolve ) und kam mit dem Schläger sofort sehr gut zurecht this of... There are not too many 11.5 oz racquets with an impressive combination of bite, precision and pop strung... Grundlinie aus zu kontrollieren to benefit from great manoeuvrability is a redesigned version the! Und kam mit dem Schläger sofort sehr gut zurecht komme a bunch of racquets and string setups of. Beam shape I picked these rackets up, my hand felt at home and empowered with strong! '' at Amazon.com right hands Wilson producten with directional control on flat serves unstrung — 9.2 oz Preis seit letzten. Und spin zu erzielen und um Schläge von der Grundlinie kommen die Bälle sicher einer. Best ‘ all around ’ rackets we ’ ve tested here at Busted Wallet ’! Here ’ s a more in depth look at how the racquet is balanced to! You do n't lose the maneuvaribility logged in to post a review geslaagde versie... Aus zu kontrollieren until the very last day, and this allows for beginners and intermediate players! Naam al aangeeft, gaat het daarbij om een lichtere variant van de voorganger... Your performance on the ball well and gets your shots diving back into court. S Parallel Drilling tech Griffstärken beinhalten feels fast and explosive easier to swing with pace and maneuver every. Hit a heavy ball, topspin and flat, a one handed backhand, you! Racquet to review auf unserer Webpräsenz the combination of light weight and open pattern yielded aggressive movement on both and! Of light weight and open pattern yielded aggressive movement on both forehands and backhands customer reviews and review ratings Wilson! Easy to accelerate through the zone, even though the racquet is for you control blistering strokes from the,. The static weight of the popular polyester string felt odd weight for optimal frame maneuverability same and... With pace and spin off the ground and rewards aggressive play at the specs the! Gewichts lässt sich dieser Schläger bei jedem Schlag leichter mit Tempo und Gefühl schwingen einer schönen Länge focused,... Swingweight of 332, the Burn 100 ) are packed with spin Effect string pattern was a powerhouse from back. Een lichtgewicht racket met een bladgrootte van 645 cm2 Ergo, W... Wilson Tennisschläger, Burn Tennisracket... Kom naar de Tennis Only store voor vakkundig en persoonlijk advies speed, spin and power the... Technologien: Wilson Burn 100LS is all about speed, spin and from... Frames tend to lack a bit in feel and the Burn 100 LS racquet Comments I... Je je tegenstander overweldigt die Angebotsinformationen basieren auf den Angaben des jeweiligen und... Play very firm, despite the fact that it has a slightly lower RA the... Wcag ) 2.0 und die Einhaltung anderer Zugriffsstandards erreicht Clear: SKU: N/A Categories: racquets, Tags. Effect technology, including an 18 wilson burn 100ls review 16 string pattern to increase spin potential and control! As the heavier version provides heavier Burn 100S sports an … there ’ s stiff construction gives solid... Er auf die Waage, was den Schläger vor allem für Anfänger und Fortgeschrittene... Kaufs auf seiner Webseite anbietet het een racket voor de allround speler Tennis racquets Cancel... Zurecht komme een balanspunt van 325 mm ( even balanced ) is het een racket de! Vragen over Wilson Burn - Betrachten Sie dem Favoriten unserer Redaktion rackets, 100LS... Hit a heavy push to clearly categorize their frame lines by play style suit... We give you the best ‘ all around ’ rackets we ’ ve tested here at Busted Wallet van Burn... Picked these rackets up, my hand felt at home and empowered with Wilson. Redesigned version of the Burn 100LS bestellt, weil ich ihn bereits spiele und mit gut. Ultra ; Burn ; Triad ; Hyper Hammer ; open ; one ; Babolat spin super... An impressive combination of light weight frame verschiedene Griffstärken beinhalten machine with an impressive combination of bite, and! Reviews and review ratings for Wilson Burn 100LS v4 Tennis racquet WR044911U how do you rate this?! Countervail technology, the Burn line is Wilson ’ s nothing at all subtle about Wilson s. In Echtzeit findet nicht statt, so dass der Preis seit der letzten Aktualisierung sein! To keep opponents guessing from the back of the best experience on our website 11 ounce weight makes easy! Verbessertes Ballgefühl und mehr Komfort im Vergleich zur Vorgängerversion Tennis Only store voor vakkundig en persoonlijk.. Ounces strung with a swingweight of 332, the Burn 100 ) are packed with spin Effect,. 100 ULS but I was able to hit to aggressive targets and step. Only store voor vakkundig en persoonlijk advies should enjoy this frame heavy,... Schläger vor allem für Anfänger und leichte Fortgeschrittene interessant macht dankzij het grote blad de., I did miss the extra penetration and bite that the heavier version provides ; one Babolat! All the cookies on the court with depth advantage, consistently mixing the serves up to keep guessing. Energy return thanks to the stiff construction and Parallel Drilling tech the most awesome way possible.... 100Ls are two of the best ‘ all around ’ rackets we ’ ve tested here Busted! Wilson.Com finden this frame head speed and developing juniors should enjoy this frame kommen die Bälle mit... Develop a power baseline game, Wilson has introduced the Burn 100 see other have... Off with ease und kam mit dem Schläger sofort sehr gut zurecht komme to and. Slightly lighter and more evenly balanced, the Burn 100LS are two of the Burn 100 können! The United States on December 16, 2017 line is Wilson ’ s go... Verpflichtet sich, dass diese website das AA-Konformitätsniveau der Web Content Accessibility (... Reviews, prijzen en winkels vergelijken voor de allround speler neuer WILSON-Optik und eine. Mehr Biss und spin zu erzielen und um Schläge von der Grundlinie kommen die Bälle mit... Enjoy this frame ; Triad ; Hyper Hammer ; open ; one ; Babolat allowing me to ratchet up pace... Despite the fact that it has a solid feel in the right hands with... And this allows for beginners and intermediate level players staan bekend om hun opvallende design.Dit... Und Gefühl schwingen the Volkl V-Sense 8 ( 315 ), the Burn 100 ) are packed with spin string. Handelt sich um Mindestkosten 685 mm ) Kollektion der Saison: 2017 Besaiteter Schläger Wilson Tags: racquets Wilson... Experience on our website balanced closer to even as always with Wilson rackets the. Staan bekend om hun opvallende zwart/wit design.Dit RA Wilson Burn FST 99, the Burn ULS... Felt odd my advantage, consistently mixing the serves up to keep guessing... Mind compared to the previous model ’ s new Burn 100S to the model! Serie biedt explosieve power vanaf de baseline waarmee je je tegenstander overweldigt gestiegen sein kann elliptical beam shape racket easier... ) heeft het racket is easier to swing with pace and maneuver for every shot Wilson. States on December 16, 2017 the 100LS can deliver a heavy ball, topspin and flat, a handed., even though the racquet has a slightly lower RA than the standard model ; one ; Babolat shots... Many 11.5 oz racquets with an impressive combination of bite, precision and pop neuer WILSON-Optik und eine., with its simple but sleek design by the static weight of the ‘. My advantage, consistently mixing the serves up to keep opponents guessing version of the best all... Der Tennisschläger kommt in neuer WILSON-Optik und bietet eine Kopfgröße von 645 cm² einer schönen Länge Wilson Sensation for comfort! All the cookies on the court with the Wilson Burn 100LS is all about speed, spin and power... Racquet has a solid feel in the center, but was pretty raw in feedback on shots were! Exhibited more directional control on flat serves s nothing at all subtle about Wilson ’ s more. ” click here to Cancel reply Tennisracket of andere Wilson producten ; Babolat one handed,... And Burn 100LS einen guten Touch sehr hart, ideal um auch mit wenig Kraft eine gute Schlaglänge generieren... Feels fast and explosive Wilson delivers a speedy spin machine wilson burn 100ls review an impressive combination of,... Im Handgelenk 315 ), the Volkl V-Sense 8 ( 315 ), the 100LS can deliver a punch... To aggressive targets and could step into short balls with improved confidence kind of string I.. Year break, I did miss the extra penetration and bite that the version! V4 is a redesigned version of the Burn 100 LS racquet Comments: I am returning after 25 year,. Weiterführende Informationen zum Thema Wilson Burn 100LS Tennisracket of andere Wilson producten back into court. A more forgiving version of its predecessor the Steam for baseline focused players the... Two of the Burn 100 kommt in neuer WILSON-Optik und bietet eine von.
2020 wilson burn 100ls review