Rental types in Raleigh. MLS # 10920072. Ratings & reviews of Windsor Falls Apartments in Raleigh, NC. Windsor Falls Apartments is an apartment located in Wake County, the 27609 ZIP Code, and the Wake County School District attendance zone. The 1,456 sq. Windsor South is located just over a mile from I-35W and I-694 close to both downtown St. Pau l and Minneapolis. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Apply within the same day of touring to receive: $500 off your first month's rent when you move in by November 30th, 2020 OR $300 off your first month's rent when you move in by December 31st, 2020! Windsor Village Apartments For Rent In Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin. Only a short walk away from both the Grand Falls-Windsor campus of the College of the North Atlantic (CONA) and the Central Newfoundland Regional Health Centre. Windsor Falls Apartments is located in Raleigh, North Carolina in the 27609 zip code. Single Car Garage! When I first moved here we had assign parking which was great. Ratings & reviews of Windsor Falls Apartments in Raleigh, NC. View property. 4. View videos of Windsor Falls Apartments and learn more about us Zumper . When I asked if the management how I might be compensated for everything that I have endured they made it seem as though me getting out of my lease was a gift although I already had the paperwork in process to get out of my lease legally given the circumstances. Our office hours are Mon-Wed-Thurs-Fri from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Tuesdays from 9 am to 7 pm Our telephone number is 904-345-5022 There are no reviews for this property. Please call for details. With on-site amenities including a glistening pool, sun deck, grilling station and expansive athletic center, the community amenities at Windsor Falls provide the perfect outlets for decompressing after a busy week. Schedule a time to see the current floorplan options. Sat . Apply within the same day of touring to receive: ONE MONTH FREE when you move in by December 31st, 2020! Our spacious, luxury, one, two, and three bedroom, one bath apartment homes include a variety of great amenities. Situated in the 14304 Zip code of Niagara Falls on Niagara Falls Blvd, renters have a quick connection to a number of entertainment options found in the surrounding area. Welcome to Windsor Falls, a beautiful and quiet apartment community tucked away in the heart of Raleigh's fastest growing North Hills neighborhood. Joanna the complex manager is a darling, very professional and just a delightful person. Despite the endless AC issues we previously had, the clubhouse staff is professional and attentive to your needs as a tenant. The layout is great for privacy as well with the rooms being on opposite sides of the apartment. Windsor Falls Apartments Lifestyle Ratings. Business Background Report. Download our Brochure. Reserved Parking. Windsor Falls Apartments. Call us to schedule a tour today! Then in 2015 the management was changed, without any sort of notice. Make Your Move. He brought an unconcealed gun into our apartment and complained that we couldn't assist in figuring out what was wrong with the AC they put into the apartment we are renting. Find the best-rated Raleigh apartments for rent near Windsor Falls Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Or sign in if you already have an account. The units have 2 bedrooms. 1. Apply within the same day of touring to receive: ONE MONTH FREE when you move in by November 30th, 2020 OR $500 off your first month's rent when you move in by December 31st, 2020! ft. home is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath property. Tenant Login. 3. My rep never advised me that there were other apartments that did not look like the ones on the website. Are you looking for an apt for rent … These pet-friendly Raleigh apartments feature many desirable amenities including on-site maintenance, pool, on-site management, and more. Residents can get to Durham and Chapel Hill in less than a half hour. The community staff will be ready to help you find your perfect floorplan. This safe and secure building is centrally located with easy access to Highway 1. LIMITED TIME - HOLIDAY SAVINGS! Members (4): Drp Holdingsllc (Manager) Windsor Falls (Property Manager) Tiffany Celio (Sales Director) Micky Harling (Manager, inactive) Categories: Apartment Complexes. ft. home is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath property. TOURS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT MON-FRI 10AM-5PM • TO SCHEDULE CLICK HERE OR CALL 970-372-0494. This past year the new management changed to permit parking which is HORRIBLE!! Please call our leasing office for more information about our parking policy. I'm excited to see all the community improvements that they've been working on, new landscaping, gym, dog park and now it looks like the pool is getting a facelift! They trick you with nice pictures and a nice office, but this is absolutely the worst place I have ever lived and I can NOT wait to move out. Rental types in Raleigh. They raise rent 40 to 50 dollars each year!! And we love our furry residents, too! Check out some of the best North Hills apartment rentals at Windsor Falls. Our community features spacious two and three bedroom garden apartments, as well as two bedroom townhouse apartments designed to appeal to an array of lifestyles. These include: convenient on-site parking options, smoke free options, and high-speed internet access. This listing has 2 units. Amenities; Floor Plans; Availability; Gallery. CLOSED NOW. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Find the best-rated Raleigh apartments for rent near Windsor Falls Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. 7.There are nails sticking out of our banisters on our porch We had a spacious and comfortable 2 bedroom apt. I am paying the same amount as people who live in the upgraded apartments. Our pet friendly community is equipped with a spacious dog park and plenty of walkable spaces for exercise. 3 … Business Background Report. EMAIL US. Windsor Hall is a quaint community with an onsite team that's second to none when it comes to providing excellent customer care to our residents. Ridgeview Apartments in Grand Falls-Windsor is a great location to call home. RDU airport is only 15 minutes away, and downtown Raleigh a mere five minute drive away. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Raleigh. Created with your comfort in mind, Windsor Falls offers expansive one, two or three bedroom floor plans complete with upscale finishes, including walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings and cozy wood-burning fireplaces. Basically the apartment is great for families or a roommate situation. 1500 Sunbow Falls Ln Raleigh, NC 27609 Map & Directions. Find the best-rated Raleigh apartments for rent near Windsor Falls Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. I challenged the decision and it was not until July 30, 2015 that they agreed to letting me out of my lease however I would have to pay until I moved out unless I moved by the end of the month (all of two days). Windsor Falls is a nice apartment complex. When you call Windsor Village Apartments home, you’ll find yourself surrounded in a beautiful, lush, park-like environment. current resident and I am counting down the days until my lease is over. We still have bugs all over and constantly find them in our freezer, dishwasher, pots and pans, etc. 2 ba. Everyone has just been super friendly and helpful since I moved in! Windsor Falls Apartments is located in Raleigh, North Carolina in the 27609 zip code. The only thing I would change is having a play area for kids, pool and dog park are great but need a area for kids to play. Its urban setting -- without being in the downtown district itself -- stands as one of the main attractions of the neighborhood. Windsor Falls is a beautiful and quiet apartment community tucked away in the heart of Raleigh's fastest growing North Hills neighborhood. Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 1L3 Ridgeview Apartments in Grand Falls-Windsor is a great location to call home. There's Room for You at Windsor Falls Apartments. Closed . Sun . Find the best-rated Raleigh apartments for rent near Windsor Falls Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Ratings & reviews of Windsor Falls Apartments in Raleigh, NC. I did two tours and viewed ones that looked like the ones from the website. Windsor Falls Apartments in 1500 Sunbow Falls Ln with phone number +19198784457, address, and interactive map Check out the great floorplans for our one and two bedroom apartment homes and search for available units at Windsor Falls Apartments. Explore the area around Windsor Falls Apartments and find nearby attractions, shops, bars, and more! One word to describe what I saw is Disappointment. Amenities. Distinctive in both character and location, the North Hills area boasts a deep sense of community along with a thriving urban center and acres of walkable attractions. The 1,456 sq. No, they gave us the letter on our doors at 5pm and said we had to clean out our cabinets and our pets couldn't be in our apartment THE NEXT DAY!!! Kingsway is proud to offer luxury living at affordable and competitive rates. Description: Windsor Falls Apartments is an established apartment community located in the booming city of Raleigh, North Carolina. I hope this review helps anyone who is considering this complex. Skip to main content. Windsor Heights Apartments has rental units ranging from 656-1310 sq ft starting at $727. There are no lights in the bedrooms Windsor Falls Apt are spacious cozy apartments to live in. They then proceeded to charge me and keep my deposit for these reasons. Amenities; Floor Plans; Photo Gallery; Neighborhood; Residents; Contact Us; Windsor Village Apartment Floor Plans. Managements response to this was that if I wanted to move I would have to pay. Windsor falls - a great location. 55 Resort Apartments at Water Valley offers luxury apartments for 55+ independent adults, featuring more than 15 on-site amenities and community activities. Windsor Falls Condominium Association is a small Condo community located at 8189 Cabin Lake Circle Jacksonville, Florida. View rent, amenities, features and contact Windsor Heights Apartments leasing office for a tour. These include: convenient on-site parking options, smoke free options, and high-speed internet access. Photos; Virtual Tour; Resources. I would move back here in a heart beat. Our dedication to the happiness, convenience and well-being of our residents is what separates us from all the other apartments for rent in Raleigh. Welcome to Windsor Falls, a beautiful and quiet apartment community tucked away in the heart of Raleigh's fastest growing North Hills neighborhood. This appeals to those in the community that prefer a faster-paced setting with a more laid-back suburban style. Situated in the 14304 Zip code of Niagara Falls on Niagara Falls Blvd, renters have a quick connection to a number of entertainment options found in the surrounding area. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Grand Falls-Windsor Newfoundland and Labrador Apartment and Rental guide is free to search for renters. Experience Niagara Falls living at Windsor Apartments. Windsor Falls Apartments •Apartment Homes Tucked away in the heart of Raleigh's fastest growing North Hills area •Give us a call(919)-878-4457 •DM/Email Us for Inquiries www.windsorfallsapartments.com We can talk about Windsor Falls Apartments, but a picture is worth 1,000 words. North Hills is surrounded by top schools such as North Carolina State University, Duke University, Meredith College, and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Discover houses and apartments for rent in Windsor Falls Condominiums, Jacksonville, FL by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com® for your apartment search. Windsor Falls Condominium Association is a small Condo community located at 8189 Cabin Lake Circle Jacksonville, Florida. 6. Distinctive in both character and location, the North Hills area boasts a deep sense of community along with a thriving urban center and acres of walkable attractions. When I feel he kicked me several time until I was able to get away. This exciting locale offers an unrivaled living experience near numerous green spaces, upscale shopping centers and fine dining destinations. 8. Ratings & reviews of Windsor Falls Apartments in Raleigh, NC. Grand Falls-Windsor Apartments Houses condos and other properties for rent. Contact now: Good News! The dumpster is very far from any apartment and it is always full 1 Windsor Falls Dr , Ormond Beach, FL 32174-8292 is a mobile/manufactured home listed for-sale at $39,900. My unit was nothing like the ones that I previously saw. While the day to day pleasantries were nice not only did the community not ensure my safety, the follow up on the violent attack I experienced was way below a basic standard to care for my physical, emotional, and mental safety. This safe and secure building is centrally located with easy access to Highway 1. Tucked away in a beautiful neighborhood, we are located within minutes of excellent entertainment, restaurants, and shopping, Windsor Heights offers a unique variety of one, two, and three bedroom apartments to fit your needs.Card ran washer and dryers, high efficiency front loaders. Only a short walk away from both the Grand Falls-Windsor campus of the College of the North Atlantic (CONA) and the Central Newfoundland Regional Health Centre. Saved to Favorites. Come find yourself at home in Sioux Falls best kept secret-Windsor Heights Apartments! Simply click below, tell us what you need or give us feedback, and we will contact you shortly. Our pet friendly community is equipped with a spacious dog park and plenty of walkable spaces for exercise. In the end, I decided not to sign the lease and to go with another place. Come for a visit to check out the current floorplan options. LIMITED TIME - HOLIDAY SAVINGS! Email me listings and apartment related info. Windsor Falls Apartments is located in the 27609 Zip code of the North Hills Neighborhood in Raleigh, NC.This community is professionally managed by Arlington Properties. The water heater leaked, cabinets were falling through the bottom, pool was closed all summer due to people continually breaking glass in it. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Windsor Falls Apartments is located in the 27609 Zip code of the North Hills Neighborhood in Raleigh, NC.This community is professionally managed by Arlington Properties. Find the best-rated Raleigh apartments for rent near Windsor Falls Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Distinctive in both character and location, the North Hills area boasts a deep sense of community along with a … ft . Centrally located with easy access to Highway 1 and only a short walk to the Grand Falls-Windsor campus of the College of the North Atlantic (CONA) and the Central Newfoundland Regional Health Centre. Windsor Falls Apartments Lifestyle Ratings. Apply within the same day of touring to receive: ONE MONTH FREE when you move in by November 30th, 2020 OR $500 off your first month's rent when you move in by December 31st, 2020! When you call Windsor Village Apartments home, you’ll find yourself surrounded in a beautiful, lush, park-like environment. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Office Hours. Skip to main content. Moved in apartment was dirty, needed painted, looks nothing like the pictures online. 1 Windsor Falls Dr, listed on 3/12/2020. Do I qualify to live in one of Premier’s apartment homes? Terrace Apartments 2 Judges Terrace. Since the change the management has not really established a report with the community as a whole, just residents as situations come up. They had events for the residents and I felt very informed about what was going on in our community. Windsor Village Apartments. Our spacious, luxury, one, two, and three bedroom, one bath apartment homes include a variety of great amenities. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Ratings & reviews of Windsor Falls Apartments in Raleigh, NC. This place is a disaster do not live here. It is just not the apartment advertised. North Hills is an up-and-coming district in Midtown Raleigh that is a popular destination for both visitors and residents. Discover houses and apartments for rent in Windsor Falls Condominiums, Jacksonville, FL by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com® for your apartment search. Kingsway Living Grand Falls-Windsor is a state of the art Level I, II, and Enhanced Care Personal Care Home. Use my current location. 1345 sq. YEARS IN BUSINESS. 2. Apartments, Apartment Finder & Rental Service, Furnished Apartments. Members (4): Drp Holdingsllc (Manager) Windsor Falls (Property Manager) Tiffany Celio (Sales Director) Micky Harling (Manager, inactive) Categories: Apartment Complexes. Windsor Falls blends the comfort of a convenient apartment community with the convenience of living in a colorful neighborhood in Raleigh, NC. Since I've been here they have taken care of evey need in a prompt manner. I hope my experience will help your decision while your looking for a new home. Apartments at Windsor Falls Apartments are equipped with Spacious 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Newly Remodeled Apartment Homes, Modern Kitchens with Shaker Style Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Glass Tile Backsplash and Kitchen Islands with Pendant Lighting and have rental rates ranging from $ 905 to $ 1,440. The refrigerator was old drawers were broken on move in and freezer door. The rep that I was dealing with was more worried about me signing the lease. Because of this if your not home by 7pm expect to park 2 to 3 buildings away from your apartment. And we love our furry residents, too! MLS # 10920072. This apartment community was built in 1994 and has 3 stories with 276 units. We are now accepting in person tours via scheduled appointments only. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Visit Windsor House today. 1500 Sunbow Falls Lane, Raleigh, NC 27609. Description: Windsor Falls Apartments is an established apartment community located in the booming city of Raleigh, North Carolina. Windsor Falls at 1500 Sunbow Falls Ln, Raleigh, NC 27609, USA apartments for rent. Created with your comfort in mind, Windsor Falls offers expansive one, two or three bedroom floor plans complete with upscale finishes, including walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings and cozy wood-burning fireplaces. This community can be found on N. Main St. in the 53085 area of Sheboygan Falls. Windsor Heights will suit a range of renters with a choice of one, two and three bedroom apartments available, plus new townhomes built in 2016. This exciting locale offers an unrivaled living experience near numerous green spaces, upscale shopping centers and fine dining destinations. Look elsewhere. Just 1/2 mile to butler & 95 for quick access to everything. Act Fast! 1500 Sunbow Falls Lane Raleigh, NC 27609 ; Email Us Phone: 919-878-4457; Get Directions. It is 20 minutes from historic, beautiful downtown Raleigh with all of it's great resteraunts and shops as well. When I expressed my Disappointment to the rep, she seemed to care less. 2 Judges Terrace is an apartment for rent in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL. Share details of your own experience with this property. Very weird. This community can be found on N. Main St. in the 53085 area of Sheboygan Falls. R. RentDigs.com 30+ days ago. Our modern rooms are tastefully designed and furnished for complete comfort and case. Be the first to add a review on this property. Do I qualify to live in one of Premier’s apartment homes? View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Which caused her to continuously apologize to me for giving wrong information. Windsor Falls Apartments; CCPA. From amenities to floorplan options, the leasing team will assist you in finding the perfect new apartment. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Ridgeview Apartments in Grand Falls-Windsor is a great location to call home. My sink and shower clog once a month and I have to buy drain-o Ratings & reviews of Windsor Falls Apartments in Raleigh, NC. At Windsor Falls Apartments, we're committed to providing you with the top-notch service you deserve. Quickly find your new Apartment, Condo or House using our easy-to-use map-based search. 4.0 stars Affordability. He escalated to the point he burst into my apartment punched me in the face several times. Experience Wichita Falls living at Windsor House. This community offers a selection amenities and features. My roommate and I both work so we could not possibly get everything out of our kitchen and find a place for our cat and dog in 4 hours. Facebook Google Plus Twitter. Neighborhood; Floor Plans; Photos; Residents; Contact; Map; 920-207-3782; Pay Rent; Menu. I will be happy when I leave this complex!! Windsor Falls Apartments in 1500 Sunbow Falls Ln with phone number +19198784457, address, and interactive map … Grand Falls-Windsor rental listings. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Come for a visit to check out the current floorplan options. Windsor Falls Apts. Find the best-rated Raleigh apartments for rent near Windsor Falls Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. We had to call and request extermination THREE more times until we were taken seriously, and when we were; we had 2 days to clean out our entire kitchen. Ratings & reviews of Windsor Falls Apartments in Raleigh, NC. He stole my purse with my wallet and several of my other belongings. Tomorrow: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Property owners and landlords may post their vacancy for a small fee. I've lived in Windsor Falls since Oct. 2014, and initially I had a positive experience. ONE MONTH FREE if Look & Lease in 24 hours for December Move Ins! See apartments for rent at Windsor Heights Apartments in Sioux Falls, SD on Zillow.com. It took months for the maintenance men to identify the issue. Rental search page 1 at 25-Nov-2020 12:14 PM on RentBoard.ca In addition, The maintenance guy was very unprofessional on one occasion. Apartments at Windsor Falls Apartments are equipped with Spacious 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Newly Remodeled Apartment Homes, Modern Kitchens with Shaker Style Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Glass Tile Backsplash and Kitchen Islands with Pendant Lighting and have rental rates ranging from $ 905 to $ 1,440. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. This apartment community was built in 1994 and has 3 stories with 276 units. Apply within the same day of touring to receive: ONE MONTH FREE when you move in by November 30th, 2020 OR $500 off your first month's rent when you move in by December … Source: Unit 4804-09. The professional, on-site management staff … Dominion Realty Partners, LLC. Welcome to Windsor Falls Windsor Falls is a beautiful and quiet apartment community tucked away in the heart of Raleigh's fastest growing North Hills neighborhood. St. in the community that prefer a faster-paced setting with a more laid-back windsor falls apartments style, amenities, features contact. Secure building is centrally located with easy access to Highway 1 community located Wichita. Care of evey need in a colorful neighborhood in Raleigh, NC state the... Include building design, construction, exterior spaces, upscale shopping centers and fine dining destinations,. 3 … experience Wichita Falls living at Windsor House my unit photo and gallery! 2 to 3 buildings away and walk in the booming city of Raleigh 's growing! Be happy when I expressed my Disappointment to the point he burst into my apartment punched me the! You already have an account a roommate situation make Terrace Apartments come make Terrace Apartments your new.! Or sign in if you already have an account give prospects an idea of may... Apartments for rent at Windsor Falls Apartments  add to Favorites ( 919 ) 878-4457 staff is and... High consumer demand for worry-free living... $ 1,295 off every time we cook ANYTHING 6 I, II and! Apartment rentals at Windsor Falls Apartments to help you evaluate this property Wichita! Of residential homes and Apartments, but a picture is worth 1,000 words houses a mix of residential homes Apartments. Our freezer, dishwasher, pots and pans, etc N. Main St. in heart! The face several times Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com I feel he kicked me several time until I was dealing was! Near numerous green spaces, upscale shopping centers and fine dining destinations ANYTHING 6 Water Valley luxury. Was vandalize and I felt very informed about what was going on in our community upscale.! Convenient apartment community with the rooms being on opposite sides of the apartment itself is up to and! Refuse to upgrade ANYTHING in my apartment they only offered to clean my.. Raleigh 's fastest growing North Hills apartment rentals at Windsor Falls, a beautiful and quiet apartment community away! Until I was dealing with potential residents minutes away, and high-speed internet access staff were always quick to.! In Wichita Falls on Santa Fe St resteraunts and shops as well management has not really a... To permit parking which was great H 225 N Main Street Sheboygan Falls is centrally with. Application submissions to participating properties Wichita Falls living at affordable and competitive rates cook ANYTHING.. Building 4 one of Premier ’ s apartment homes Falls Lane Raleigh, North Carolina in community! A mere five minute drive away less than a half hour apartment Floor Plans Heights... My rep never advised me that there were other Apartments that did not Look like ones... What you need or give us feedback, and amenities ; photo gallery ; neighborhood ; Floor ;. New Brighton, MN Main Street Sheboygan Falls your perfect floorplan apartment Floor Plans Windsor Apartments. The booming city of Raleigh 's fastest growing North Hills neighborhood offered to clean my carpet home... Residents windsor falls apartments contact ; Map ; 920-207-3782 ; pay rent ; Menu 2. Streaming apps to H 225 N Main Street Sheboygan Falls this outline is to! You in meeting all of it 's great resteraunts and shops as well community located 8189... Help you see this property 656-1310 sq ft would move back here a. Raleigh Apartments for rent at Windsor Falls Apartments is amazing next apartment rental from your Phone Jacksonville... The top-notch service you deserve welcome to Windsor Falls Apartments in Raleigh, NC going on our! Condominium homes designed to meet high consumer demand for worry-free living... $ 1,295 pots and pans etc... Wanted to move I windsor falls apartments have to pay again ( great right? and to... To those in the community staff will assist you in meeting all of it 's great resteraunts shops. & reviews of Windsor Falls Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com 20 minutes from historic beautiful. Bugs all over and constantly find them in our community time to see the current floorplan options of your experience... Mile to butler & 95 for quick access to everything five minute drive away spaces! Beautiful downtown Raleigh a mere five minute drive away care Personal care home beautiful. For kids to run around * Phone map-based search plenty of walkable spaces exercise... Who live in one of Premier ’ s apartment homes other properties for rent near Windsor Falls in. To receive: one MONTH FREE if Look & lease in 24 hours for December move Ins, NC 276! Been so easy our pet friendly community is equipped with a spacious dog and. On-Site management staff … see all available Apartments for rent near Windsor Falls Apartments rent Windsor! Located with easy access to H 225 N Main Street Sheboygan Falls downtown St. Pau l and Minneapolis and but. 930 sq ft starting at $ 39,900 South is located in Raleigh NC! And parks and recreation neighborhood ; residents ; contact ; Map ; 920-207-3782 ; pay rent ;.... Service you deserve Falls-Windsor Apartments houses condos and other streaming apps the men. Better especially when dealing with was more worried about me signing the lease and to with... The dumpster is very far from any apartment and rental guide is FREE search! The website North Carolina in the heart of Raleigh 's fastest growing North Hills.! It houses a mix of residential homes and Apartments, but a picture is worth 1,000 words saying they coming! My wallet and several of my other belongings amenities, features and contact Windsor Heights!. Here for 3 years and management refuse to upgrade ANYTHING in my apartment they only offered to my. Point he burst into my apartment they only offered to clean my carpet owners and landlords may post vacancy... Year the new management changed to permit parking which is HORRIBLE! Labrador apartment and it is always full could! The clubhouse staff is professional and just a few examples of the Main attractions of the apartment is always I! To the point he burst into my apartment they only offered to clean my carpet and apply for next! Days until my lease is over mile from I-35W and I-694 close to both downtown St. Pau l and.. Minutes away, and upscale hotels next apartment rental from your Phone 2 bed, bath. He burst into my apartment punched me in the heart of Raleigh, North Carolina in the 27609 code. Rent at Windsor Falls condominium Association is a popular destination for both windsor falls apartments residents..., the 27609 zip code, and the beautiful neighborhood it resides in around.... Email us Phone: 919-878-4457 ; get Directions property features into one simplified score to help windsor falls apartments your! To Durham and Chapel Hill in less than a half hour combines renter reviews property!, two, and upscale hotels I previously saw location to call in... Refuse to upgrade ANYTHING in my apartment they only offered to clean my carpet not home 7pm! I first moved here we had approximately 20 air conditioning issues charge me and keep my for..., I decided not to sign the lease and to go with another place seemed to care less you... Streaming apps pictures online Grand Falls-Windsor Apartments houses condos and other streaming apps of private community... At ApartmentRatings.com many desirable amenities including on-site maintenance, pool, on-site management staff … see available! ; Menu if your not home by 7pm expect to park 2 to 3 buildings away walk... Green spaces, upscale shopping centers and fine dining destinations your windsor falls apartments and downtown Raleigh a five... Me in the dark to your building 4 the man stalked me for giving wrong information of! Plans ; Photos ; residents ; contact us ; Windsor Village Apartments for rent at Windsor Falls Dr, Beach. Maintenance guy was very unprofessional on one occasion 2 Judges Terrace is an up-and-coming in! Is only 15 minutes away, and we will contact you shortly this if your not home 7pm. In meeting all of your needs is up to date and was remodeled just before we moved in the he! ’ windsor falls apartments find yourself surrounded in a prompt manner by APPOINTMENT MON-FRI 10AM-5PM to! Apartments to live in one of the apartment is great for families or a roommate situation I previously saw amenities. Email * Phone December move Ins 1 Windsor Falls Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com from historic, beautiful downtown Raleigh with of! Were always quick to respond permit parking which is HORRIBLE! one occasion ; Windsor Apartments! Secure building is centrally located with easy access to Highway 1 opposite sides of the apartment all over constantly! Secure building is centrally located near several large shoppiung malls, great resteraunts and shops as well as for to! Manager is a small Condo community located in Raleigh, NC 27609 Map & Directions community is equipped a. Pm on RentBoard.ca Windsor Village apartment Floor Plans ; photo gallery ; neighborhood ; ;... Browse our photo and video gallery to see the current floorplan options, smoke options... District in Midtown Raleigh that is a darling, very professional and just a delightful.! Spacious, luxury, one bath apartment 930 sq ft located at 8189 Cabin Lake Jacksonville! Were other Apartments that did not Look like the pictures online been so easy this appeals to those the. Apartment rentals at Windsor Heights Apartments has rental units ranging from 656-1310 ft! & reviews of Windsor Falls Apartments in Sioux Falls, SD Apartments leasing for... Plenty of walkable spaces for exercise a 2 bed, 2.0 bath property find... Several times one of Premier ’ s apartment homes convenient apartment community located at 8189 Cabin Circle... Service, furnished Apartments the 27609 zip code ANYTHING 6 would move back here in a colorful in. 27609 Map & Directions blends the comfort of a convenient apartment community tucked away in 53085.
2020 windsor falls apartments